Death a Bit Premature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers

Yea, I know. Stuff like that is why the government budget is in the toilet.

I really don't care.

I was sitting in my chair watching the History channel when July came out after a session with the wife, Debra was right behind her and had a look on her face I recognized.

"Hey, does July...you know..take care of things with you, too?" I asked her the moment July left.

"Sure, why?" She grinned.

"Show me what she does." I grinned right back.

"OK. If you will show me what she does to you."

"You already know." I laughed.

It sure is great to be alive.

A couple of days later I was coming back from fishing down on the jetty, got me two nice foot long sea trout, too.

I also hooked something way bigger, but it broke my line. No point in telling Debra about that, she doesn't believe me any more. That happens a lot, my favorite rock has some dandy fish hiding down there. Hell, catch a nice foot long fish, hang it on a huge hook under a big bobber and throw it out into the ocean and interesting things can happen.

Not many fishermen think of trying something like that. One of these days I will land one of those, too. Right after I save up enough to buy me that new fishing pole.

I stopped off at that same store on the way home, bought myself a bag of candy. I handed my Visa card to the 12 year old clerk, gave her a big shit eating grin. She swiped it and it worked just fine.

I already had the sack open, and stuffed a piece into my mouth.

"What?" I realized she had said something to me.

"I need you to sign here, sir." She said, pushing the little slip of paper towards me.

I scrawled my name on it, grinned and left, stuffing a second piece in my mouth.

Yes, it's great to be alive! July was scheduled for that same evening, it was my turn on the table.

Now. Where in the hell do I hide the sack of candy so Debra doesn't find out?

magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers
12