Death Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh uh uh... no touching the lap dancers." Smile.

I sighed in slight frustration. She began dancing again standing right in front of me. I sat up but she pushed me backwards.

"Relax," She said.

I tried; I felt my eyes melting out of my head and it took everything that I had not to touch her or pass out.

"I want to touch you baby."

"But you can't." She said still dancing with a smile.

"You're fucking my mind!" I sighed.

"I know..." she smirked.

"But I need you to fuck me!" I grabbed my breast.

She raised my skirt up and pulled my bottom to sit on the edge of the couch. She then turned around and put her hands on my knees and danced her ass on my drenching bare sex.

I raised my hips to try to create more friction. I moaned when I succeeded and couldn't stand it anymore. It felt like it was now 100 degrees in the bar. I was so nervous and aroused I stared to smell, my pits were soaked and my back was wet with sweat. I lost it. I rubbed my hands up her inner left thigh. She turned her head and beamed at me. I quickly used my mouth and hands to convince her to go along. I rubbed my fingers up her other inner thigh and bent over to kiss her back, and then I bit it. I bit her hard enough to leave the impression of my teeth. She shrieked and looked back at me now with a lust instead of annoyance.

"This was supposed to be about you Kendra," She said with a slight moan.

"It's never about me baby, we are one, you are my wife," I said as I did a quick two part move that sat her on the couch and positioned me between her legs.

I didn't bother taking my time, I spread her legs and I began eating her.

RASPBERRIES! I thought to myself as the taste hit me. That's what the familiar smell was. She tasted of raspberries. I looked up at Lisa and licked my lips.

"Taste good baby?" She asked me laughing out of breath.

I said nothing put my head back down and continued my meal. I let her feel how good she tasted. I put my tongue inside of her and swirled my head so that my nose slid back and forth on her clit, she began bucking wildly and it hurt but I didn't care; I was starving.

"I don't want to come yet baby, please stop." Lisa whined with her entire voice in her throat.

It took everything that I had to stop. But I did and ran my tongue across my lips and down to my chin to try to get everything that I missed.

"Come up here baby, put your knees on the sofa." She said. I got up from the floor and put my knees on either side of her body. She lifted my skirt and slid her fingers the length of my slit.

"Oh god you are so wet baby!"

I blushed and bit my lip.

"That's what you do to me baby."

She made an animalistic sound as she pushed her fingers into me. My stomach tightened and I braced my hand on the back of the loveseat to keep from collapsing. Her long fingers were so deep inside of me I thought that she must have been teasing my cervix. She knew the exact spots to hit. She took her time and finger fucked me with passion. This woman made love to my soul.

"You drive me wild you know?" I whispered into her ear and then licked it and sucked it into my mouth. I felt the shiver run up her spine and saw her legs rub together.

She grabbed my other hand and put it into the flood between her legs. I plunged right in.

I felt her thumb reach for my clit and new what that meant. She wasn't going to last much longer and wanted me to come with her. I closed my eyes and put my head back, still rubbing and fucking her. I felt my climax near and sped my fingers up. I'm so close, I hope that I can grab and hold onto it, I thought. Then it started drifting away, I started to get nervous that I wouldn't be able to come; I saw my climax leaving in the distance and heard Lisa shout. I felt her pussy close around my fingers and saw her face twist in pleasure.

"Oh god baby fuck me fuck me, I love youuuuuuu!!" She screamed as she exploded.

She kept her fingers going inside of me as she rode out her orgasm.

"Are you going to come baby?" She looked up at me and was still out of breath.

A tear ran down my cheek, I put my hand on hers and gently squeezed it so that she would stop. I got off and sat down on the loveseat beside her. I put my head and my hands and began crying. What was wrong with me? I was so close; I felt an agonizing amount of shame wash over me. I couldn't look up at Lisa. I knew that she would be so disappointed.

"Sit back baby," I heard her say. She still sounded lustful. I pulled my head out of my hands and did as she asked. I sat back, my face puffy, tears still streaming; I watched her. She knelt down in front of me and began kissing my inner thighs. So slowly, so smoothly intense. I sniffled and relaxed a little. She ran her hands on the outside of my thighs and wrapped her arms around my back. I slid forward a little to give her better access. She licked my sex slowly. She swirled her tongue up and down on my clit and sucked it into her mouth. She picked up her sucking and began swiveling her tongue at the same time.

My god she is so good at this! I don't know what I'd do if I had to go more than the one week of our monthly without her loving. I felt a tear roll down my inner thigh. She was crying.

"What's wrong baby? It feels so good." I asked her worried that I had hurt her heart.

Her lips broke away from me and she looked up at me and smile. Her face showed unmeasurable love.

"Nothing's wrong baby, I'm making love to you with my heart." She put her lips back on me and resumed.

I knew exactly what she meant; I've done that several times with her too. I put my heart so into making love to her that the tears were pushed out as the body understood the complex passion.

I came long, hard and I wet the sofa and the floor and we both cried. Sweet, grateful, loving tears. I was so in love.

Prologue:

I gave Lisa an STD one of those days. She came home from the doctor with the news. She was furious; she hit me. I told her the truth and she called Shelby from my phone to verify my story. She calmed down and apologized, but she was still deeply saddened, hurt and disappointed. Mostly because I agreed to that rubbish that Shelby suggested.

I hated it and myself for what I had done. Lisa said that we would have to wait until we both got better before we could make love again. The pamphlet that she brought home said that we should wait at least a month to be safe.

I waited until she was at work the next morning, went in to our bedroom and closed the door. I walked over to my night stand, opened the draw, grabbed the revolver and sat down on our bed. I opened the cylinder and took out all of the bullets but 1. I closed it; spun it; put the barrel in my mouth, and pulled the trigger.