Death Brings Out Lover

Story Info
Normal night at work turns into unforgettable lifetime.
3.3k words
4.28
9.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love making people as excited as me. Hearing someone's breathing speed up and become short and ragged makes me want to rub my body against theirs. I love when you press up close to someone and feel and hear their heartbeat speed up until you think they will have a heart attack. Seeing someone aroused makes me aroused. When I am dancing for a guy and I can see and feel his cock get hard, I get so wet, even he can tell. And that works, because it makes them happy to see that they can affect someone that way, especially a stripper. We see that every day, but I am new at it so I still get turned on by it. And I think I always will. I am a tease at heart. I love it. And now I get paid for it. I couldn't think of a better job for. Getting paid for doing something that you love is an amazing feeling. But that's what I wanted to talk about. I am going off topic. I wanted to tell you about my customer last week. I am getting wet just thinking about it.

This guy has been coming to see me for 3 weeks now. His name is Kenneth, but he tells me to call him Ken. He is 6'2''; over a foot taller than me. He has a full head of black hair, with some grey sprinkled through and at the sides. He is a fit man, especially for his age. He says he is 43 years old, but I wouldn't give him a day over 30. He comes in every Sunday. He will sit down, order his drink and call me over. So I go and sit with him until he finishes his drink. He doesn't ask me if I want one anymore. I never drink when I am working; I find that it makes me want to jump my customers' bones too much. We talk about our days. He tells me how his wife is doing. They just lost their daughter to leukemia a few months ago. His wife isn't handling it well; she is depressed all the time. I try to give him advice on how to handle her depression and the loss of his daughter. I have been through it before when my sister died from leukemia. He asks me how my day went. I tell him that same thing every time. Woke up, showered, and came to work.

Well last night was different. He seemed more depressed than usual. I don't wait for him to call me over; I just walked up and gave him a hug. He just turned and pulled me onto his lap and started crying. I asked him what was wrong, but he wouldn't tell me. He just pulled me closer and cried some more. I wrapped my arms around him and held on for all I was worth. For a solid hour he cried, with me on his lap and rubbing his back. Finally he stopped and apologized to me for his outburst.

I just looked at him and said, "Don't be sorry. You needed that. Now tell me what's wrong. What happened, hun?"

"I don't want to tell you here. Will you come back to my hotel with me? I will pay you and you can bring your driver, if you want. I just want to talk to you. It seems like you are the only one in this world to give a shit about me," he said, with a lost look on his face.

I looked at the time; its 12:30. There were another two and a half hours left in my shift. I had already made my goal for the night and I wanted to go. I looked at him and asked him to hold on and that I will be right back. I got up, gave him a hug, and went to look for the manager, Kevin. I found him at the bar, drunk as usual.

"Can I leave early?" I asked.

"Can I get a blow job?" he replied.

"No, but I will give you $30, if you let me leave," I said.

"OK with me but you better clear it with the dj. And I get the $30 regardless of what he says," Kevin slurred. I said OK, since I already knew what the dj would say. Lewis loves me and would do anything for me. And when I went to tell him I was leaving right away, I was proved wrong, in a sense. He said I had to do my second stage in 2 minutes. I said fine and went to tell my customer.

"But will you go with me after your stage?" he asked.

"Right after I get dressed. I am not going to walk out of here naked, now am I?" I joked, hoping to get a smile out of him.

"But you would call such a stir. Maybe even a riot," he said with a little laugh, just what I hoped for. I kissed his cheek and went to get ready for my stage.

I got my outfit on and went on stage for my fast. I love my music and I love dancing to it, even if I am not all that great on stage. That's why I get customers. I have fun on stage, plus I love getting naked. Anyway, I finished my fast and ran downstairs to put on my dress for my slow. I chose the song and outfit for him. The song was But I Do Love You, from LeAnne Rimes and I wore a long, white dress with lace all over it. I looked right at him as I stripped. It was for him and I made sure he knew it. I finished my song and went downstairs. I put my street clothes on and gathered my stuff and went upstairs to meet him. We hugged and he wrapped an arm around me and led me outside.

"Where is your driver? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with me," he asked me.

"Hun, I trust you. I don't need him. I am just concerned about you. Let's hurry up. You need to tell me what happened," I replied. He nodded and flagged down a cab. We got into the cab and after telling the cab where to go, he pulled my legs across his lap, wrapped his arms around me, and laid his head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him, pulled him closer, and stroked his hair and neck.

We pulled up to his hotel, The Four Seasons. He paid the cab and led me inside to the elevator, never letting go of me the whole time. We entered the elevator and he punched in the number for his floor and pulled me closer. He knows I am scared of elevators and was trying to make me feel better. The elevator pinged and the doors opened. He held my hand the whole way to his suite. He reached into his wallet and pulled out the card to open the door and inserted it. He opened the door and led me inside. He took my coat, scarf, and gloves and put them into the hallway closet, along with his own.

"Will you take a drink, sweetie? Wait never mind, I know you don't drink on the job know I need one," he asked.

"I'll take a drink. I am not working any more, hun. I am here because I want to be and I care about you. I am not here for the money," I said. "In fact, I wanted to tell you to forget about....." he had walked away before I could tell him I didn't want the money.

He made us drinks, put some music on, and sat on the couch next to me. He downed his in no time and I put mine to the side and said, "Now tell me what's going on."

He looked at me and said, "She killed herself with our daughter's bathrobe sash. She hung herself in Sasha's bathroom with her robe. Maria left a note saying the she couldn't handle living without her and that I wasn't enough to keep her going." He started to cry and I pulled him close and held him. "Why couldn't I be enough? Why do I have to lose everyone I love? First my daughter and only child, now my wife takes her own life. I have no parents or brothers or sisters. I am all alone now." He stuttered in between sobs. I held him closer and let him cry. I started to cry silently.

"I know the feeling. I have no family and my sister was the only one left, besides my mother who died while my sister was going through treatment. It's okay hun. You should have been more than enough for her. But she made the choice to end it. Don't let yourself feel guilty because you couldn't give her your daughter back. I know that if you could you would have. You loved her just as much, if not more than your wife. It wasn't your fault your daughter died. And it's not your fault that your wife couldn't face life anymore. Please don't blame yourself or think that you are alone. I am here if you need me," I said, still crying.

He looked at me with tears running down his face. He told me something that I will never forget. "I wasn't blaming myself. I know it's not my fault. She couldn't face life because I didn't love her anymore. I haven't for years. And now I find myself in love with a stripper. I love you Anna."

I looked at him and started crying harder. "I love you too. I don't know how it happened. I tried to stay neutral and not get involved but I have. I can't stand to see you hurt."

He kissed me and I saw fireworks. I could feel all the emotion in him and in me. I melted in the heat of it. It was the perfect kiss and still is to this day. Nothing has come close to comparing to that kiss. I can't even explain the feeling it gave me. It was magical and can never be recreated.

He ran his hands through my hair and tugged to pull me closer. His tongue pierced through my lips and into my mouth to duel with my tongue. He tasted of whiskey and his unique taste. I love the feeling of being invaded that way. Our tongues dueled for ownership of my mouth and our lips meshed together. My hands wandered down his back, rubbing and pulling him closer. I wanted us to be closer, I wanted to take him into my body and never let him out. I pulled his sweater over his head and tugged his t-shirt out of his pants. I let my hands go up under his shirt and touch bare skin.

"Are you sure you want to continue this? I won't be able to stop soon. It is too much," he whispered raggedly in my ear. He breathed hot air into my ear and bit the lobe. My body was on fire and he was sending tingles through my body everywhere we touched.

"I have wanted this for so long. I wouldn't stop for anything now," I whispered back, just as raggedly. I pulled his shirt over his head and stared at his body. It was perfection to me. I pulled his head to me and kissed him deeply. He moaned and reached for the hem of my shirt and lifted it up. He kissed each inch as it appeared. His mouth was so hot it seemed to burn right through me. He pulled the shirt over my head and threw it across the room. We kissed passionately and molded our bodies together. We seemed to fit perfectly together.

Ken ran his hands over my back, massaging muscles sore from work. He reached into my pants and grabbed hold of my butt cheeks. They fit into the palms of his hands. He rubbed and squeezed them. He pushed my pants down my thighs, past my knees, to my feet and pulled them off. He moved his hands up my legs, using his nails to lightly scratch me. His nails ran up the insides of my thighs and barely touched the lips of my pussy, just enough to tease but not satisfy.

I reached for his belt and unbuckled it. I snapped the button on his jeans and pulled down his zipper, being careful not to catch his cock in it. I pushed his jeans off his hips and he lifted his magnificent ass in the air so I could pull them all the way off. His cock sprang free and I couldn't help but stare at it. It was a beautifully shaped specimen. The head was large and purple and the shaft was barely smaller than the head. There was a slight bend to it, just enough to hit those nice spots inside. His balls were full and large. They didn't hang low, probably because it was cold in the room, or because he hasn't had sex in over five years. Ken's hands moved up my stomach and grabbed hold of my breasts. His grip was firm, but not too firm. He massaged my breasts and played with my nipples. His used his thumb and forefinger to gently pinch them, just enough to put me on the edge of pain but not enough to push me over the edge of it. I loved the feeling and thrust my chest out to let him get more of my breasts. He bent his head and sucked a nipple between his teeth. His teeth scraped my nipple on the way in and he pressed the tip to the roof of his mouth with his tongue. It was an amazing feeling; pressure, suction, and a slight pain.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and squeezed. I love the feeling of a hard cock in my hand, mouth, or pussy. I could feel him throbbing and growing larger. I ran my fingers around it, exploring everything I could find. He moaned around my nipple as I rubbed the underside of the head and squeezed the shaft. My other hand played with his balls. I gently massaged them and rubbed them together. I gently pulled on the sack and he groaned and sucked harder on my nipple.

I moaned and pushed his head to my other nipple. One of his hands played with the nipple he has just abandoned. The other one moved down to my pussy. He cupped it in his hand and squeezed. I let out a sigh and squeezed his cock harder. One finger parted my outer lips and ran the length of my pussy, gathering my juices. He used my own lubricant to rub my clit. I nearly died; my clit is very sensitive and hair trigger. He rubbed in circles, pressing a little harder each time. In no time I came all over his hand. I couldn't help myself. I let out a moan and arched my hips to press my pussy harder into his hand. His hand was drenched. He let go of my nipple with a loud popping sound and moved his hand up to my mouth. I licked my juices off his hand and kissed him to share the flavor. He moaned and grabbed my head, pulled my closer, and kissed me deeply.

Ken picked me up at that point and carried me into the bedroom, still kissing me. Our bodies were lined up perfectly for what we both wanted, but he wouldn't do that to me until we were in the bedroom. I wanted his cock in me right then. I couldn't wait, so I pushed my body down until I felt him at my entrance. I could feel myself leaking onto his cock. I gave another push down and he slid right in. we both moaned at the same time. I felt myself stretching to accommodate his size. His knees gave out and we fell to the floor. He rolled so that I would land on top.

I took advantage of his courtesy and started to move my hips in circles, working him deeper into my body. He reached up and started to pinch my nipples. He pulled my head down to his and kissed me. He moved my head to the side and started to suck and bite my neck. As soon as his teeth touched my neck I came hard and collapsed onto him. He wrapped his arms around me and rolled us in one smooth motion until he was on top. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he lifted me up again. He continued into the bedroom. He moved me up and down on his cock, letting me build and build until I thought I couldn't stand it anymore.

He placed me on the end of the bed and started to thrust his hips. That was all it took. I came again. By this point, his cock and balls were soaked, as well as his thighs and mine. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and thrust harder and deeper. I thrust my hips up in counterpart and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled his head to mine and kissed him. He thrust his tongue into my mouth with the same rhythm he was thrusting his cock into my pussy. The simultaneous thrusting motions made me squeeze his cock hard with the muscles inside my pussy when I came. That did it for him. He thrust hard into me and pressed as far as he could get into me and came. I could feel his cock release and I could feel his cum squirting into me. I pulled him closer with my legs and arms and he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me hard.

He pulled us up onto the bed until we were lying on the pillows. He never pulled out and I didn't want him to. I didn't want to lose the feeling of being full of him. I felt so safe in his arms. I felt loved and wanted for me and not just my body, which was a first for me. I started to cry and he pulled away slightly.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"No, you didn't hurt me. I loved every minute of it. I just have never felt so happy and close to someone like this. I am scared I am going to lose you and I couldn't bare that," I sobbed.

"I am not going anywhere. Not without you. I love you so much; I couldn't survive without you," he whispered to me. He pulled me close and hugged me. He held me while I cried. I think he knew I needed to let it all out like he had to earlier.

Finally I finished crying and he reached onto the bedside table and handed me a few tissues. I blew my nose and wiped up my tears. I threw the tissues to the side and looked up at him.

"Now what do we do?" I asked.

"Now we love each other until the day we die. I am not letting you go. You are stuck with me until I die of old age," he said.

I nodded and he tugged the covers up over us. We fell asleep with him still inside me and wrapped in each other's arms.

I moved in with him the next day. We sleep in the same bed every night, cuddling each other. I still go to work five nights a week and he has no problem with that, because he knows I will always come home to him. And always jump him the minute I walk through the door. We are happy for now and that's all that matters to us. I know it won't last forever, but I am going to enjoy my time with him, while I still have him. Thanks for listening.