All Comments on 'Death By Tongue And Phallus'

by temperanceless

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well done

The story goes through a gamut of emotions, which I like. She feels nervous, then like a sex slave, then like a desirable sex god. The writing is superb and her emotions are believeable (not to mention the sex is hot). Thanks and please write more.

TiberiusMTiberiusMabout 18 years ago
It doesn't get any better than this...

I wish to thank you for this story. It is a beautifully written episode that measures in the emotions that drive the best encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
An amazing writer

This is one of the most erotic stories I have ever read.I would give so much to be able to write the emotionsthat I feel while making love.Temperenceless has done it so well.Please continue to write.I look forward to reading all of your stories.You are an amazing writer.Dave.

lizardolizardoabout 18 years ago
10/10 on the hardness meter

I have read and reread this story, each time it resulted in the same throbbing reaction. Temper certainly knows how to put the reader in the action.

the_Revelatorthe_Revelatorabout 18 years ago
If this isn't derived from a real experience....

...I'll eat,,,um,,,,the author out! I felt this story to my core. Please post more "real life" fantasy for all of us to enjoy.

danwesdanwesabout 18 years ago
EXTREMELY GOOD WRITING

This LADY has really experienced the things she writes of and communicates those thoughts and feelings excellently. I, too, have experienced all of these activities; the feelings, thoughts and emotions. When I read her two stories I relive my own past experiences and they are such wonderful memories. I do not have my partner anymore and some of the memories had begun to dim, but, with this lady's excellent communications skills, my memories have been brought back to life and I enjoy them immensly. THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Simply Outstanding

Arousing on a physical and mental level. Never thought someone could use 'circumnavigate' in a sex story and make it sound quite so good;) This writer's operating on several levels. Good girl=)~B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
different from the first

more developed than your first story and less spontaneous. something to be done after the first story for relaxation after you have gotten to "know" your partner.

i enjoyed them both for different reasons. my pleasure and hope your dreams are real.

rainyguyrainyguyabout 18 years ago
quite nice

This has a pleasurable flow to it. A wonderful use of language in an elegance and rawness. Graceful and enjoyable for both mind and body. The only thing I might say is refine and incorporate more similes and metaphors but all in all, a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very nicely done, though a few

phrases left me slightly confused. But practice is what it takes to learn, and you have enough talent and imagination to do well. Good luck to you.

Keith1962Keith1962almost 12 years ago
Hot!

Thank you for a really awesome story i find myself wishing i was there!

more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

for me your ideas are beautiful, slightly scary, very sexy madness. worth reading to get off, and worth looking over afterwards too :) thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous