Death of a Master Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,302 Followers

"I know, slave. I'm going to torture you with both need and pain, tonight. It will please me greatly when I do."

"Then that's what I want, Mistress."

Valerie disengaged her hands from Sally's and brought them to her nipples. She started with light caresses on the erect buds, bringing gasps from Sally. Sally turned her head to kiss Valerie as Val's fingers pinched her nipples. Sally moaned into the kiss, her chest thrusting forward to encourage the woman she loved to take whatever liberties she wished. Valerie lifted, pulling the breasts out, inflicting that much more pain.

Val released Sally's nipples, only to grab her neck with one hand and a wooden spoon with the other. Sally was swiftly bent over the table, her hands grasping the edges of the table in lieu of being bound. Val noticed that Susan was watching their play, her tongue licking her lips, seemingly without noticing. Val smiled and struck Sally's ass with five sharp blows from the spoon. Sally moaned and stuck her ass out, as if to invite more attention. Val accepted the invitation and swung the spoon again and again. Sally's rear end reddened to a deep maroon as the blood was drawn to the surface by the repeated blows. Unlike a playful spanking designed to bring pleasure to a slave, this was a series of fast, hard blows that brought pain in waves. Sally gripped the table with a death grip, gasping at the waves of agony that flashed though her ass. Tears were flowing freely by the time Valerie stopped several minutes later.

Throughout the spanking, Susan watched, entranced, her own pussy juicing at the scene playing out before her. In her mind's eye, Susan saw herself there, held down over the table while Calvin laid into her, bringing her to that glorious place of tears and snot and breaking down for his pleasure. Without thought, she reached over and brushed the hair from in front of Sally's face, gazing longingly into a face she'd seen in the mirror so many times in the past.

Valerie brought her hand to Sally's cunt, finding it soaked with her juices. Roughly, she forced three fingers into the spread pussy, almost lifting Sally from the table. Repeatedly, Val thrust in and out, fucking Sally with her hand, forcing her clit to pound against the table edge and making the ben wa balls still inside Sally to click audibly. It didn't take long for Sally to start thrusting her hips back, fucking the hand that was raping her back. When Sally cried out, "Please, Mistress," Val stopped, pulling her hand out and wiping it off on the face of the desperate slave under her control.

Sally's tears of frustration mixed with her own pussy juice as she licked the hand clean with an enthusiasm that belied her tears. Susan's hand, still holding the hair back, brushed against Valerie's. When she pulled it back, Val said, "It's okay, Susan," her voice soft and encouraging.

"I...I miss this...being used for his pleasure."

"I understand. Do you want me to play with you?"

"Yes...no...I don't know. It feels like..."

"Sally," Val said, letting Sally up, "finish dinner, love." Turning back to Susan, she sat close and took the former slave's hands in her own. "It's not a betrayal, Susan. His owning you wasn't just about his desires. He knew he was fulfilling a need in you as well. He'd want you to continue to get those needs met."

"I...I'm not sure I'm ready to submit to anyone else."

"I understand; it's only been a short while. We can play, though, without D/s. I can see how tense you are."

"I haven't...I can't pleasure myself. It was one of his rules."

Valerie reached up and caressed the side of Susan's face. "Would you like to join me for a romp before bed tonight?"

"I don't want to come between you and..."

"You won't," Val interrupted. "Sally's spending the night frustrated in her kennel. I was planning on making her listen as I brought myself off." Sally moaned at the words, dreading and anticipating the torture to come later. Mixed in was a longing for something more. Valerie noted Sally's yearning and knew there needed to more than she initially planned. She continued to Susan, "I'd love to have her listen to the two of us."

Susan's head bowed. "I'd like that, please. Will you fuck me?"

"Yeah, I have just the thing; a strap on that's large enough to give you a real workout."

"Oh God," Susan gushed, her legs clenching as her pussy throbbed at the thought. Her hands clasped Valerie's hard and she looked into Val's eyes with longing. Valerie freed one hand and brought it to Susan's head, drawing her forward to a gentle kiss that promised much more to come. Valerie moved Susan's hands to her own breast, encouraging her to caress Valerie while continuing the kiss. As Susan responded, letting her hands roam over Valerie's still covered tits, Val moaned in appreciation.

Unnoticed by the two, Sally smiled in spite of her own frustration. Sally had been witness to Susan's growing, and until now, denied need all weekend. While some willing slaves were primarily non-sexual slaves, Susan, like Sally, had been, for the most part, a sex slave. Years of being subject to Calvin Freshin's sexual and sadistic desires had molded her into a vibrantly sexual woman. Sally doubt there's been a week-long period in the last ten years that had seen Susan not sexually stimulated in some way. This last week must have been a double hell for the poor woman; between the loss of her love and the building sexual frustration.

By the time Sally put dinner on the table, Val and Susan had broken off their embrace while holding onto the promise of later. Sally, already a decent cook when she had chosen to become Valerie's full time slave, had become an excellent one in the two years since. The simple dinner of spaghetti, salad and garlic bread was devoured by all three. Valerie allowed Sally to eat at the table, more to avoid the loss of time that would be needed to clean her from eating such a meal from the floor than to be kind to her slave.

As they rose, Valerie grabbed Sally's hair, forcing her to her knees. "You can clean this up tomorrow, slave. Now, I want to hurt you."

"Yes, Mistress," Sally whimpered, her scalp aching from the pull on her hair.

Valerie pulled her down the stairs, forcing Sally to crawl at a painfully fast clip to keep up. With the basement door closed tight, sealing any noise they made in, Val led Sally to the bathroom, had her expel the ben wa balls, and pulled the anal plug out.

"Go, slave," she ordered.

Following her standard orders, Sally maintained eye contact with Val while she voided her bowels; her face reddening in humiliation while she did. Once Sally was clean afterwards, Val pulled out a red, rubber bag with a hose and nozzle attached. Sally moaned and whimpered as Val filled the quart and a half enema bag with a hot mixture of water and soap. Sally was forced to a kneeling position with her face against the floor. As Val lubed Sally's ass to receive the nozzle, her other hand grasped and caressed her pussy, sending her arousal soaring even as her fear of the enema increased.

Valerie inserted the nozzle, twisting it in. Sally, being obedient in spite of her dread, pushed back to accept the device. Once seated, Valerie inflated the bardex ring so the nozzle would be impossible to expel. Once it was secure, Valerie hung the bottle from a peg on the wall and opened the valve. Hot water sped down the tube and into Sally's ass.

"Please, Mistress," she pleaded, unable to control herself.

Without a word, Val fetched a full coverage gag and strapped it into place while holding her head up by the hair again. Sally was beginning to moan continually while Val kneaded her stomach, letting the water and soap mixture to penetrate deeply into Sally's intestines. Minutes later, the enema bottle was empty and Valerie closed the valve that kept the water form flowing back out. The tube from the bag was removed and Val ordered, "Stand up slave."

Groaning in pain, Sally stood, doubling over once from a cramp. Valerie clipped her hands behind her back and led Sally out to the play floor. The walking further stirred the enema in her gut, increasing the pain and fullness that accompanied the mass of water filling her. The couple had a permanently mounted chain in their ceiling. Valerie used this to pull Sally's bound wrists up, forcing her into a bent over position. The ache in her shoulders, pulled back at a harsh angle, joined the pain in her belly.

A squeal came through the gag as Valerie added weights to Sally's nipple rings. Then Val stood back to watch her lover suffer. Each time her belly cramped, Sally shook, sending the weights swinging and pulling on her tortured shoulders. After several minutes of watching her suffer, Valerie moved closer and ran her hand through Sally's pussy. Her hand came away damp, and a quick taste confirmed that it was wet with Sally's arousal. Valerie smiled, walking around to Sally's front.

Pulling her head up, tears streaking Sally's face, Valerie whispered, "I love you, Sally. I love that you've given yourself to me so totally that my torturing you arouses you. I love that you're so dedicated to my pleasure. I love that you trust me this much. Do you want me to stop, to free you from being my slave?"

Sally moaned violently, shaking her head, seemingly oblivious to the pain that flared through her shoulders and nipples. Freedom from her lover was the last thing Sally wanted. Ever since the change happened, back during the filming of the movie, Sally had been essentially the property of Valerie; a state of affairs that made her more fulfilled than ever before. To contemplate freedom was as palpable as thinking about cutting off her own arm.

Valerie released the chain holding Sally's arms, allowing the woman to stand again, so she could return to the bathroom. Once the enema had been expelled (much to Sally's relief) and the cleanup finished, Valerie led Sally back out to the main play area of their basement, this time by using the weighted clover clamps as an impromptu leash. Once she was standing under a more extensive set of chain, Valerie released the clamps without any warning, letting Sally squeal as the blood returned to the tortured nipples.

Val ordered Sally to spread her legs wide, locking her ankle cuffs to tie downs in the floor. Her arms were released just long enough to be raised and retrained again, this time by the chains above her. Valerie added a blindfold to steal Sally's sight and removed the gag. Valerie pulled Sally's head to her own to kiss her slave with a long, deep kiss. Sally responded with equal passion, belying that she knew she was to be put into pain with no pleasure to come afterwards.

"Ask for it, Sally. Beg me," Val ordered, a harsh tone in her voice.

Sally licked her lips, trying to work up the nerve to obey. "Whip me, Mistress. Punish me. Give me pain," she begged with a sob.

Valerie kissed her again, then let her head go and opened the built in drawer on the nearby spanking bench. She pulled a flogger out, one with long 18 inch falls made of cow hide. She took a few practice swings, mostly to let Sally hear them near by. Sally's fists clenched and loosened as she waited for the first blows to strike. When it did, Sally merely hissed at the sting. Valerie had every intention of giving Sally a well marked body and all the pain that went with it, but, since this was an erotic play punishment rather than a disobedience punishment (the result of their erotic play rather than Sally truly breaking a rule), she began with a hard warm up.

With slow, steady strokes, Valerie worked Sally's ass, legs and upper back over, leaving a red tint behind as she went. The slow pace both kept Val's arm from tiring too soon and gave Sally the time to experience each blow's sting fade to that warm glow that every submissive actually enjoyed. Valerie was an accomplished flogger at this point in her life and was able to place the falls exactly where she wanted them to land. Soon, Sally was covered in sweat, beads of which were running down her body. Soon she had the deep red she wanted in her slave; indicating that Sally's skin was extra sensitive.

The flogger was draped over the bench as Val pulled out a leather paddle like device. The shape was much like that of a classical fraternity paddle, but it was made from a single strip of leather. The first blow landed on Sally's ass, leaving a white mark that filled with red, even deeper in color than the surrounding skin. Sally cried out at the blow as she felt a combined thud and sting from the surprisingly wicked toy. Another blow struck and Sally's muscles tensed at the pain, her head thrown back as she gasped. Sally struggled to not scream or sob at the blows. She knew that eventually she would be unable to hold back, but also that Valerie would want her to take as much as she could before she broke, as it were.

The beating continued as Valerie painted her lover's ass and legs with the leather paddle. In time, Sally's skin was a dark purple as the tenderized skin was now well bruised. Tears flowed from Sally's eyes, leaking out from beneath the blindfold. Stopping, Val felt Sally's skin, enjoying the heat that radiated form it as well as the flinch Sally gave at the contact. Her other hand felt Sally's pussy, finding it soaked. A quick sniff of her damp fingers showed that Sally, in spite of the agony she was in, was extremely aroused. That Sally thrust against the air in a vain attempt to recapture the hand that had caressed her sex only proved her arousal more.

Val leaned in close to whisper to her bound captive. "I want to break you, love. Can I break you?"

Sally stifled a sob, her panting from the pain continuing. "Yes, Mistress. Please break me, make me yours again. I need to know I'm yours forever. You haven't taken me that way in so long."

"Of course, love. You need to fight it, hold out for as long as possible."

Sally's head drooped forward as she trembled in fear; fear of the pain; fear of not being able to hold out long enough; fear of how long after she broke her Mistress would force her to go. In spite of the fear, or perhaps because of it, Sally's arousal grew. It had started just over a year ago. Sally felt the need for something more from her owner. Their play had become routine and she wasn't feeling like a slave any more. When she confessed her feelings to Valerie, Sally's lover had asked, "Have you been afraid of me recently?" At her negative reply, Valerie commented, "Then you need to be. We started with your fear, back then, and you need to fear again." That had been the first time Val had taken Sally downstairs for the express purpose of breaking Sally, of beating her until she couldn't resist the need to scream and sob. The pain of that first breaking continued far past the breaking point, as Valerie took Sally to someplace they'd never been before; owner and property.

It was time to return to that place. The plans for an erotic play punishment were put aside, as Sally's need asserted itself. Valerie pulled the lexan cane from the storage drawer and tapped it gently against Sally's ass. With a swift swing of her wrist, Valerie brought the cane hard against her slave's ass, leaving a welt behind on the purple skin. Sally tensed and struggled in her bonds, mouth closed as she fought the need to scream in agony. She felt her fear increase as Valerie let the second strike land, just below the first. Valerie felt the welts, tracing the fluid filled lumps of flesh. She nodded to herself, pleased the welts were just short of blistering. The third stroke landed and Sally gasped, her head thrown back in response to a pure agony. All three welts throbbed. Adding their individual pain to reach a level greater than the three separately.

Valerie wasn't smiling now. She wasn't a sadist like her former friend, Calvin. It gave her no intrinsic joy to inflict this on her slave. She did it because this was what Sally needed. It was only now, when she was committed to taking Sally down to the level of property, that she felt the twinges of anxiety about giving her pain. Her wrist flexed and a fourth line appeared next to the third. She saw Sally shaking her head, desperate to resist breaking. Sally wanted, needed, to fight and be conquered in this. Valerie had to drive her to a total loss of control, a total surrender to the will of her Mistress.

The seventh welt appeared as Sally gave a convulsive sob. Soon, now, very soon. Valerie laid the tenth welt at that sensitive spot where ass met thigh. Sally's voice screamed her plea, "Oh God! Please, Mistress, please stop. I can't take any more." Valerie ignored the cry and laid yet another stroke against Sally's leg. Ten more followed, each punctuated by a scream of agony and fear from the writhing woman who could no longer think of who was inflicting this torture on her, but only of escape; of doing anything to make it end.

Valerie stopped and walked to the front of the sobbing woman. Pulling the blindfold off, she hissed, creating venom in her voice that wasn't really there. "What are you?" she asked. Sally continued to gasp and sob as her ass and legs throbbed. Valerie repeated the question, her hand forcing the inclined head to look her in the eyes.

"Your slave, Mistress." Valerie shook Sally's head, bringing another cry from her.

"What are you?" she repeated, demanding more by sliding the cane between the woman's breasts.

"Anything you want me to be, Mistress; slave, whore, toy, whatever. I belong to you."

"That's right, Sally, you're my property. I can do anything to or with you that I feel like." Pinching sally's nose shut, she continued, "I can suffocate you." She stepped back and slashed the cane cruelly against Sally's tit, leaving a stripe on it. "I can give you another two hours of pain," she added as Sally looked in fear at the prospect Valerie forced a cruel smile to her lips, one she'd seen on Calvin several times in the past. "Beg, Sally, beg me to hurt you more."

Unable to even think of doing otherwise, Sally whispered the plea, "Please, Mistress, hurt me; hurt your property."

"No, love," came the soft, gentle reply. "I'm done." A hand caressed Sally's face, wiping the tears away. The kiss that followed was as gentle and loving as the voice that assured Sally that she was loved and cherished property. Slowly, with care for her slave's inability to stand by herself, Valerie released her from the bindings. Slowly, they made their way upstairs to their bedroom.

When Susan saw the condition Sally was in, she trembled, not in fear, but in desire. She knew just how Sally felt right now; how strongly Sally felt her slavery to her Mistress, and Susan wanted to feel that again. She knew Valerie well enough to know that Valerie didn't love her enough to go that far with her. They might well play in the future, but Susan would never experience the breaking she'd felt from Calvin in the past. That knowledge didn't, however, stop her arousal at the desire from growing.

Susan retrieved the special ointment from where she knew the couple kept it (she'd visited on numerous occasions in the past), and brought it to Valerie as Sally lay across the bed. The mixture of topical anesthetic and antibiotic was rubbed, gently, over the welted areas. While it couldn't take the pain away, it could reduce it to bearable levels as it kept infection from setting in.

"Sally, love, it's time for the kennel," Valerie said once she'd finished treating the welts.

"Yes, Mistress," she replied, groaning as she levered herself up from the bed. When she had backed into the kennel, she held her hands up. "Please bind me, Mistress."

Valerie smiled and clipped the cuffs together, then to the ring in her collar by a short chain. "You're mine, slave. I own you, don't I?"

"Yes, Mistress. I wouldn't have it any other way. Mistress?"

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,302 Followers