Death of a Master Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Valerie pulled her hand away, bringing it to Sally's face to rub her arousal over her face, Sally whimpered, tears running from her eyes. Valerie moved behind her slave, holding her across her waist. She brought her face to Sally's head, letting her tongue slip out to lick at Sally's ear lobes.

"I'm going to cum all over this face, my little slut. You're going to sleep with your need and my satisfaction covering your cheeks and filling your nostrils."

"Please, Mistress, please," she gasped.

"Please, what, little slave?"

"Please, I need...I want...I don't know," she wailed in anguish.

"Yes you do, Sally. You know what you crave, what you need, what you desire. Tell your Mistress. Don't keep secrets from her."

"I need to cum, Mistress. I want to cum so badly. Can I please cum?"

"That's right, beg me, beg for your orgasm; even knowing you won't get one tonight. I want to hear you beg me for it."

"I'm so sorry, Mistress. Please, let me cum. I need to so much."

"I know you do, but the answer's still no," she replied, her hand returning to the desperate cunt of her lover.

Valerie's skilled hands brought Sally to the brink of climaxing and held her there, unable to cross over to the bliss that teased her. Sally begged and pleaded, until she was sobbing uncontrollably in frustration. Repeatedly, she rubbed Sally's own fluids over her face so she could clearly smell herself. After an hour of being tortured to the limits of her endurance, Val led Sally back to their bedroom and bound her to the bed, hands together over her head and legs spread slightly. Then, holding onto the bed frame, she road Sally's face, grinding her own cunt against her lover's mouth as she demanded three orgasms from her slave before collapsing beside her, spent. Valerie slept with her head resting on Sally's chest while the slave cried softly in unrequited need.

In the morning, Val asked, "How are you feeling, Sally?"

"I...may I cum, Mistress?"

Valerie smiled. "Yes, dear. Allow me."

Valerie brought her hand to Sally's cunt, finding it already wet and open. She took Sally with a loving brutality, plunging fingers in and out while the heel of her hand rubbed Sally's clit continually. Sally bucked against Valerie and pulled against her bindings, desperately wanting to embrace her Mistress. It didn't take long for Sally to cum, her voice screaming out her pleasure for anyone to hear.

As the climax faded from her body, Sally muttered a, "Thank you, Mistress."

Val released her from the bed, ordering, "Join me in the shower, Sally. We both really need a shower," she added, recognizing the lingering aroma of dried sex that covered both of them. With Val needing to get to work, there wasn't any more sexual play, though Valerie checked the healing of Sally's bruising. Susan surprised both by having breakfast ready by the time they finished their ablutions.

The work day passed uneventfully for Valerie. Dutch had scheduled the shoot with the new frame for the following week, something Valerie intended to be at. The ongoing rush to publication occupied most of her time, as it usually did at the end of each week. A last minute mini-crisis with one of the ads in Poly Living kept her late, well past six that night. By the time she was able to drag herself in, Valerie was exhausted and tense.

Having been forewarned that Val would be late, Sally had changed her dinner plans and run out for take and bake pizza, something she could cook quickly once Valerie was home and ready to eat. Her first priority, however, was to relax her Mistress. She accomplished that with a gentle massage that, once Valerie's physical body had been relaxed, turned into a sensual massage leading to a slow, seductive orgasm that poured over her like warm fudge slipping down the side of a mountain of ice cream.

While the three naked women (Susan had long since grown more comfortable with home nudity than otherwise, thanks to her years with Calvin) ate their pizza dinner, Sally and Valerie discussed what Sally had found out about working freelance in her former field.

"Everything I found tells me that disaster preparedness has gone completely freelance. No one hires in house any more. I sent some emails to people I knew in the field; and ones I've done work for in the past. I'm hoping for some good news soon. I just hope I haven't been out of the loop too long," Sally explained.

"I doubt that'll be an issue. From what you explained when you were still working, there aren't many people in the field that are any good. I'm sure you'll find enough work to do the part time work I want you to do."

While the couple had been talking, both had noticed that Susan seemed to have something she wanted to say, but was nervous about doing so. Knowing Susan would actually appreciate the push to speak her mind, Valerie asked, "Susan, what's on your mind?"

She looked down in her lap, her hands fidgeting on the table top, picking at the sliced olives on her pizza. "Are you going to Mephisto's this weekend?" she managed to get out.

"I hadn't thought about it, Susan. Neither of us needs to be at Master's place, so we could. Did you want to go?"

Susan nodded. "But, I don't want to go alone. I don't know if I feel like playing or not. I...I want to, but I don't, know what I mean?" Val and Sally nodded, not wanting to interrupt Susan's thoughts. "If...someone...If I'm with you, I don't have to say no...no, that's not right. If I'm with you and I don't want to, I would be able to say no. Damn it!" she barked, hands pushing her plate away. "I can't seem to explain what I want to say. I'm not even sure what I'm feeling right now."

Sally looked at Val with a small nod, trying to hint that Susan's anger was a good thing. Valerie realized that Susan needed a dominant to talk to her, even if she wasn't actually submitting to anyone. "Susan, that tangle of emotions you're feeling, the ones you can't seem to explain, even to yourself; those are normal. When someone we love is ripped out of our lives so suddenly, it more than hurts. It leaves us with other feelings we don't understand and don't want. Tell me, are you mad at Calvin?"

Susan, unaccustomed to lying about her feelings, jumped to her feet, slamming her hands against the table. "Yes! He left me. He left me helpless, in bondage, and without him. He abandoned me. I hate him! I hate him dying!"

As she started to collapse from the outburst, Sally and Valerie were there to catch her and hold her as tears rolled down her face. Through her sobs, the two women heard her gasping, "I hate him. I hate him, I hate myself. How can I hate him, it wasn't his fault," she sobbed.

"You hate him because he's not here to hold you when you're hurting, Susan. It's okay. It's just an emotion. Of course," Valerie reassured her, "you're mad at him. He left you alone, with no one to control you, no one to play with you, no one to explain why he was leaving. I was mad at Mike when he died. For a while, I hated him, too."

Susan continued to cry as her emotions played out, the anger and hatred towards the man she loved more than life itself driving her to a self loathing that she couldn't fight against. Valerie and Sally led her to the couch where she could sit and remain enveloped in the loving arms of two friends, both of whom had dealt with the feelings she was experiencing now. Their assurances that what she was experiencing was normal barely made the guilt she felt livable.

When the cry had finished, her tear streaked face turned to her friends. "I...I want to go, but I need to not feel like I have to say yes. I haven't said no to a dominant for years, and I'm afraid I'll not want to play, but won't be able to bring myself to say no. If you're with me, I...I'll be able to, I think. At least, less people will ask."

"Of course, we'll take you, Susan. There's another reason as well. You still don't have a safe word, do you?" Susan shook her head. As Valerie suspected, Susan's mindset was such that she wouldn't use one if a dominant gave it to her. While not intended to replace being observant, but too many dominants use safe words as the end all and be all of dominant/submissive communication. "You can't do that to some unsuspecting Dom, Susan. If I'm there, and you need to play, I'll know you don't have one." "Thank you," she answered, "for everything." After a pause filled with emotions warring on her face, she asked, "Will I ever stop hating him?" A tear leaked from one eye.

Val took Susan's head gently in hand, one thumb brushing away the tear. "Yes, yes you will. The anger and hatred of the abandonment will fade, but the love will ever be there."

"But, you love Sally..."

"Yes, and I still love Mike. We can love many without diminishing the love of any of those we care about. Some day, you'll find a Master or Mistress you care about; that you'll fall in love with, and you'll find your love for Calvin doesn't diminish, not does it make the love of whoever the future brings to you any less."

Susan sniffled as she stemmed the flow of tears. "Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you two here with me."

"You'd survive," Sally replied, "but you'd struggle more."

The rest of the week passed uneventfully for the three. Susan was particularly introspective, trying to come to terms with her emotions over Calvin's death. She still struggled with guilt over her anger towards the dead man, as well as over her increasingly needs to engage in BDSM play. Even before she'd become Calvin's slave, Susan enjoyed, needed even, bondage and the freedom of allowing someone to inflict erotic pain on her. Those needs were returning, never having really left, in full force. The closer Saturday came, the more she felt like she might actually want to play with someone at the club; if only she could overcome the guilt that came with it.

Friday night, she asked Valerie about it. "Valerie, after your Mike died, when did the physical needs return?"

Valerie gave some thought to her answer, suspecting that the needs she'd felt those years ago weren't the same ones Susan was feeling now. "You know I was vanilla then, right?" At Susan's nod, Val continued. "The desire for sex didn't come back to me for several weeks. It took me even longer to permit myself to act on them. Later, I wished I'd given into them sooner. I let guilt over feeling desire for someone other than Mike keep me celibate for months. As it is, I only acted on them at Francine's insistence. Once I'd given into the feelings, I went a little crazy. I started going out and picking up random men for sex, not caring if they were safe." A wistful look passed over Val's face as she remembered. "That's how I met Master. I was looking to get laid. I don't know what would have happened if he hadn't taken control of me like he did."

Valerie took Susan's hands in her own. "I don't want to see that happen to you, Susan. If you're experiencing the desire for play or sex, don't bottle it up. No one's going to think less of you because you remained a sexually vibrant woman after the loss of your Master. And if they do, well screw them. You need to take care of yourself."

"I...I need to feel it again; the good helplessness and the good pain. Ever since...you know...I've been helpless and hurting with the not so good versions. The sex earlier was good. I know you can't be my owner, and I'm not ready to be owned by someone else. I may never be. But...would you...?" Susan seemed unable to put the question into words. Val doubted she was 100 percent sure she knew what she wanted The longing and confusion were written on her face as plain as if they'd been tattooed in words.

"Yes, Susan, I'll scene with you tomorrow. I won't own you; you're right, I can't do that. The scene will only last for as long as we're in Mephisto's and you're willing. For tomorrow, no will mean no from you."

"Thank you, Valerie," she replied, relief showing on her face.

"We need to talk about limits, Susan. I know you're not used to setting limits on a dominant, but you need to right now."

"Why, Valerie? I trust you."

'And I appreciate that trust." Valerie sighed as she collected her thoughts. "There's a couple of reasons, actually. First, you need to be ready to set limits with others in the future. There are too many people out there you shouldn't trust like you did Calvin or you do me. It may not be tomorrow, but there's coming a time when you'll want to find someone to play with, a man, perhaps, and you'll need to make sure he knows that you expect him to respect you and your limits. The more immediate reason is yourself. All those emotions plaguing you are a disaster waiting to happen. Imagine if you give in to your guilt over hating Calvin during a scene. You could, if you haven't set limits in advance, let someone go too far out of a distorted sense of needing to be punished. You could also, if there aren't any limits, lash out when someone pushes a trigger in you. By forcing you to look at and set limits with me, I'm forcing you to look at yourself and examine just what you're feeling and what things might be emotional hot buttons that need to be avoided. Do you understand?"

A tear crawled out of Susan's left eye to trickle down her cheek. "I think so. You're afraid I'll lose control."

"No, I know you will. Losing control is part of being a submissive. No, I'm afraid you'll lose yourself. I have no problem taking control of you Saturday. But I want to be sure it's Susan I'm taking control of and not a dead man's slave."

Valerie took Susan into an embrace as the harsh terms sent her into another bout of tears. Susan didn't see Valerie's own tears, as the pain of being that harsh with the grieving woman hit her upside the head. Valerie was able to be brutal to Sally at times because she loved Sally and knew that's what her slave and lover needed. In reality, Valerie wasn't a harsh person. She brushed her tears away before Susan saw them.

"Better?" Val asked.

"I think so."

"So, limits. What limits do you want?"

"I...I don't know. It's been a long time since I've had to think about my own. I just don't...wait, I know one I need." At Valerie's expectant look, she added, "Just you. Don't let others play with me."

"Good, Susan, that's a good limit to talk about. Do you want to play only in private, or will it be okay for others to see you submitting?"

"I...no, I don't think I could handle that. I'd be imagining them judging me for playing so soon after..." She stifled a sob.

"Okay, private room it is. How about Sally being present? Is she part of no observers?"

'Oh, no, I never meant her. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, Susan. It would be perfectly okay if you weren't comfortable with Sally's presence. How about humiliation play? Would you be okay with being called a slut, cunt, whore?"

The look on Susan's face was all the answer Valerie needed. Susan's eyes widened and she licked her lips instinctively. Her breath started coming faster as her nipples tented under her blouse (Susan hadn't worn a bra in over a decade). She nodded her head, too excited to speak. Valerie smiled at her response.

"I see," Val chuckled. "Humiliation is on the table. What about pain? How much pain are you ready for, do you think?"

"I like having to let my dominant hurt me, but..." Susan's head bowed, unable to look Valerie in the eye. Val lifted her head with a finger under Susan's chin, staring expectantly at her friend. "Don't break me," she continued, her voice trembling. 'If I break, it'll all come out and ruin everything. Is that okay?"

"Susan, these are your limits. You're the one who need to be okay with them. I just need to follow them. What about sex? Do you want more sexual contact tomorrow?"

"Oh yes. Please make me satisfy you. Use me."

"Okay. I think we have enough to work with. One more thing; you will have a safe word." Valerie raised her hand to forestall any complaint. "I won't dominate you tomorrow without one, Susan. And I mean one you'll use if I go past your limits. Look, I know you never had one with Calvin, but things are different. While one shouldn't rely on them to the exclusion of all else, some dominants do rely on them too much. You'll have to be able to tell these people to stop. For us, tomorrow, you'll have no as your safe word. I know, we're never supposed to use no as a safe word, but it works just as well as any other, since we're not planning on any consensual non-consent." Valerie took a hold of Susan's chin. "Promise me you'll use your word if needed."

Susan nodded her head. "Yes, Valerie, I'll use it."

Valerie turned towards her slave. "I'll be playing with you as well, my little slave. You're going to be displaying your bruises to the entire club. The entire BDSM world will know you were broken by your owner, Sally."

Sally blushed at the thought, her pussy juicing at the humiliation of being publicly displayed as a slave, slut, broken to her Mistress' will. She knew there'd be lewd comments by their closest friends over her condition. Sally knew her Mistress would drive her to her knees in humiliation in some way. Her knees were weak in anticipation.

The Mephisto Club stayed open the entire weekend, giving kinksters a full 60 hours of uninterrupted play time starting at two in the afternoon on Friday. They still cleaned in the morning hours, taking advantage of the still minimal turnout during those early times of day (most people in the lifestyle were vampires on the weekend, with regards to the hours they kept). Valerie, however, didn't want to get there too early, wanting a sizable crowd for showing off her slave.

Her play with Sally started, however, upon waking that morning. Valerie woke Sally up by closing the rings on her pussy with the small padlocks she kept for just that purpose. As she always did when her Mistress locked her up, Sally whimpered, knowing it was highly unlikely she would be fucked, or otherwise penetrated that day. What Sally didn't know was what the filling sensation was inside her pussy. Valerie had slipped something inside her before she'd woken fully. It would remain a mystery for several hours.

Sally was also forced to go through the day helpless, with her hands bound to her collar's leash ring. Valerie had to feed her, help her use the toilet, and perform any other basic daily tasks. Of course, she spent the day naked so both Val and Susan could see how much such treatment turned her on. Numerous times, Val would caress Sally in some way, usually not on her erogenous zones. The fact that Sally was unable to prevent or otherwise respond to the touches drove her arousal to even higher levels. When Valerie called her friend Rachel to ask for her assistance later, she made sure that the phone call wasn't witnessed by Sally. Val had realized that in spite of Susan's assurance that Sally's presence wouldn't bother her, it would be best if she scened with Susan one on one.

When it was time to dress, Valerie put Sally in a corset, pulling the ties tight enough to compress her waist several inches. The device didn't cover anything Val might want to play with, but left Sally panting as she struggled to take in breaths with the restriction on her chest's ability to expand. Around her waist went a skirt so short that it would only pass decency laws when Sally was standing; sitting or bending over would leave her cunt fully exposed. A short shift was draped over her head to come down to just cover her breasts. Her wrists had been rebound behind her back.

Susan, not being under Valerie's control until they entered the club, dressed herself. She put a thin, red, satin blouse on that was translucent enough for her nipples to be quite visible. The smooth fabric rubbing against them brought them to full attention. Se left the lower buttons undone, exposing her midriff, along with her belly button ring. Her tan skirt, which only came halfway down to her knees similarly exposed the skin touching it, giving an erotic hint of her pussy while only letting the observer see her legs and ass cheeks. Her feet were put into a pair of red leather, open toed, six inch heels. The resulting sway in her hips had the skirt coming tantalizingly close to showing her pussy through it.