Death of a Master Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,298 Followers

"How do I force my boss to do anything?"

"By applying the old saying that it's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission. Now, until Ms. Carstares begins to let you do all of what she hired you for, you'll have to put in some extra time. Come in earlier than normal, stay later than normal, and do the things she should be having you do but doesn't."

Xavier nodded slowly. "Yes, I could do that for a while. I'm worried about her. She's tired all the time. I don't think she's getting much sleep."

"Do what you can, Xavier. Ms. Carstares has a good head on her shoulders. I think it's the shock of Mr. Freshin's death and the sudden elevation of her position. Just help her get past this."

"I will, June. Thank you for the advice and encouragement. I'd better get back to work."

*****

"Hello, you've reached Sally," Sally intoned as she answered the phone.

"Sally," came the concerned voice of Rachel. "I heard what happened Friday. Are you two alright?"

"Hi Rachel," Sally answered, her voice lighter as she recognized her friend. "Yes, we're both fine. Fortunately, the ass wasn't able to go very far, and Master took good care of us afterwards."

"I'm glad to hear that. Giggy and I would like to have you two over for dinner this week. Neither of us has the night shift tonight or Thursday. Will either of those days work for you?"

"I think so. I'll have to check with Mistress when she gets back. She was supposed to take today off from work..."

"...so of course, she went in just to, 'check in'." Rachel finished. "That girl is so predictable."

"She can be. Let's tentatively plan for tonight, since she won't be at the office all day. We'll call you if something changes."

Sally hung up and returned to her work. Her freelance work in disaster preparations was beginning to pick up. Se had three clients at this time and was preparing a report for one of them. A cruise company had contracted her to go over their emergency procedures and fine tune their response guidelines with an eye towards incorporating advances in technology and the increase in wprld piracy. She had spent the better part of last week researching the various advances in tech that might affect a cruise line. Today was the final report writing. She had seen three areas where they could improve their plans.

The first was to incorporate advances in GPS technology to allow the ship to locate potentially missing passengers quickly and efficiently. A new generation of GPS systems were small, unobtrusive and waterproof at a very low cost. There was a concern that the technology could be abused, but she was able to give guidelines for keeping that from happening.

Sally's two other suggestions were more of a preparation change than response. Cruise lines normally worked well with the local law enforcement authorities in the ports they visited. Modern pirates, much like those of old, were not, however, fought by law enforcement so much as the military. The militaries involved also tended to not be those from the local nations. Pirates picked their areas of operation based on where they could expect little activity by local militaries or the ability to bribe them. Sally's suggestions involved liaisoning with the non-local militaries involved in anti-piracy activities such as the US, Australia, and Britain.

The third area Sally addressed would probably surprise the company. Sally felt that the cruise line was vulnerable to cyber attacks, both financially and in their day to day operations. Modern cruise lines used computers for everything, from booking and billing to arranging tours and supplies at their ports of call. Financially, they were vulnerable to not only having bookings made that were never paid for, but having their customer's data stolen. While the company had the usual safeguards in place to protect sensitive financial data, such as credit card numbers, they didn't have enough protection on the identities and bookings for their customers. A cyber thief could easily find out when various people would be away from home for extended periods of time. Likewise, terrorists interested in taking important hostages could find out when and where to strike for maximum effect by hacking the shore excursion data bases on the ship, or at the ports of call.

Valerie walked in just as Sally was putting the finishing touches on her report. Sally quickly rose to her feet and rushed to embrace Valerie. "Welcome back, Mistress. Is the company still holding together without you?"

Valerie stole a long kiss and slapped Sally's ass twice. "Behave yourself, slave. Yes, they're doing fine without me today. Did you finish the job you were telling me about?"

"Yes, Mistress. I just sent out their report." Sally took Val's hands and placed them on her breasts. "Mistress, Rachel called. She and Giggy would like us to come to dinner at their place."

Valerie responded to the unspoken request and let her hands caress Sally's tits. She felt the nipples harden under her attentions. "That sounds wonderful, dear. Did they say when?"

"Mmmm," Sally moaned before answering. "No, Mistress. I had the impression we could show up any time we wanted."

"Good. Let's take a quick shower and dress appropriately." Valerie gave Sally's nipples a quick squeeze for emphasis, letting her slave know just what she meant by appropriate.

In the shower, Val teased Sally, playing with her body to create a sexual need in her lover that might go the night unfulfilled. Val's hands and mouth fondled, caressed, licked and pinched at Sally's arms, neck, lips, thighs, ass, tits and pussy. It didn't take long for Sally to be panting and moaning with desire. The fact that she knew she would get no relief for at least a few hours made the arousal that was building in her body all the sweeter. As agonizing as denial could be, Sally had grown to love the exquisite feeling of her body riding the razor's edge of desire for hours on end. The pleasure she would be seeing in her owner's face as the night progressed was simply the icing on the cake. The image of her sobbing and begging for relief that night brought a shudder to her and a slight weakening of her legs.

"Thinking about tonight, slave," Valerie asked, letting her own lust creep into her voice, lowering it by an octave ort more.

"Yes, Mistress." Sally bit her lower lip, hesitant to ask.

"Don't hold out on me," Valerie ordered, her fingers scraping at the skin on the inside of Sally's thighs.

"I want to sob tonight, Mistress. Please, bring me to tears tonight," she whispered.

"We need this, don't we? Master took us back; now we need to take each other back from him." Valerie pinched Sally's thighs savagely in punctuation.

With a hiss of breath, Sally nodded. "Yes, Mistress. Make me yours again.. Remind my soul that I was never not yours."

One of Valerie's hands moved to Sally's throat, squeezing lightly as the hot water cascaded down their bodies. "Yes! Mine, slave. We will remind ourselves of this tonight, with our friends as witnesses."

The teasing continued as they dried off and prepared themselves. While Valerie dressed in fairly normal clothes; a mid length skirt, light blouse, gartered stockings and low heeled sandals, she dressed Sally quite differently. She inserted a butt plug in Sally first, with orders to not allow it to slip out. A corset followed, tightened to a severity that took Sally's torso in by at least two inches. Sally found herself unable to take deep breaths nor bend over more than a few degrees. A small chain joined Sally's nipple rings. Valerie shortened it enough to just start to pull the two rings towards each other.

Sally's eyes watered as Valerie closed the eight rings on her pussy lips with four small pad locks; each pair folded over and locked together. There would be no penetration tonight; not until Valerie was ready. Val made a point of placing the key to the locks in the jewelry box on her dresser. Sally's wrap around skirt came down a mere two inches below her pussy. A tank top slid over her corset, barely. If Sally should raise her arms, the bottom edge of the constricting article of attire would show. Sally's feet wore Valerie's favorite heels for her lover; a five inch strappy heel with laces that criss crossed up to Sally's knees.

As they were finishing up their preparations, Susan came to the door to admire. "Sally, you look so helpless like that."

"Thank you, Susan." Sally looked towards Valerie. "Mistress, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if Susan came as well"

Susan interrupted any response Valerie might have made. "No, not tonight. You two need this time yourselves. I was already planning to head over to Mephisto's for the evening."

"Are you sure, Susan?" Valerie asked. "You know I enjoy playing with you. I'm sure Rachel would as well."

Susan nodded her head. "I'm sure." She walked over to the couple., resting a hand on each of their shoulders. "That man, and I use the term loosely, took something important from both of you. You need to get it back, and you can't do that Valerie, if I'm part of tonight as well. Take care of yourselves. You've taken care of me so well these last few weeks. I'm so grateful for all you've done since..." Her voice nearly broke as she continued, "...Calvin died."

"It was a pleasure to be able to help, Susan," Valerie said, Sally nodding in agreement.

A wry smile came to Susan's lips. "I think this is the first time I've said his name without breaking into tears. Is that wrong?"

"No, of course not. You can't grieve with that level of depth forever. Eventually, your life continues." Sally put her hands on Susan's shoulders, leaning in close. "Allow yourself this healing. You'll always be a little sad about his being gone, but it has to reach the point where you can move on with life. That's all that's happening."

"I know. You two should get going." Susan wiped a tear away before it could start its downward journey. "No tears tonight," she promised herself, "unless I find someone suitably vicious to play with."

Valerie nodded as she clipped a leash to Sally's collar. Sally shuddered slightly at the knowledge she was being led in public on a leash. Val pulled her head close, turning it to the side as she gently kissed Sally's cheek. More kisses flowed, traveling along her face as Valerie tasted Sally's skin and the light coating of perspiration that her nervousness was generating. She pulled Sally along as she left the house and descended the tree lined stairs that rose from the street to their front door.

Just shy of the sidewalk, Val unclipped the leash. Brushing her hand along Sally's arm, she whispered, "Not tonight, love. We've had more than enough exposure this week."

Sally closed her eyes, breathing deeply. "I'm willing, Mistress, if you want."

"I know, love. Some day I might, but not today. When we, and the world, are ready; or at least more ready than they are today."

Other than Sally's squirming as the butt plug was forced deeper into her by the car seat, the drive to their friends' house was uneventful. Just as they reached the front door, Valerie re-clipped the leash to Sally's collar. Their knock was quickly answered by Giggy. If there was a picture in the dictionary for the term BBW (big beautiful woman), Valerie was sure it would be Giggy's. Valerie, like most people in the United States, had seen people she could rightfully call fat, with all the negative connotations the word evoked, both in and out of the lifestyle. Giggy was not one of those people. While she could probably shed some of her pounds with aggressive diet and exercise, Valerie was convinced that doing so wouldn't be healthy, nor would it make Giggy any more lovely than she already was.

Both Giggy and Rachel were dressed casually and not in anything remotely fetish in nature. The large woman exclaimed, "Sally, you look lovely tonight." As she wrapped her friend in a hug, she added, "and quite vulnerable." Turning to Valerie, Giggy continued. "Val, you're as beautiful as ever." With a glance at Sally, she asked, "Is there anything we should be aware of?"

"No, Giggy, not really. We just needed to reestablish ourselves after the incident Friday." Val left unspoken the knowledge that neither Rachel nor Giggy would have any objections to witnessing, or even participating in their scene.

"I understand. Come on in. Rachel is working on dinner; chicken parmesan, steamed rice and a veggie blend."

"Sounds delicious," Val replied, as she led Sally in.

"I just put the chicken in the oven. It should be ready in about 15 minutes," Rachel announced as she entered the front room. Smiling, she let her gaze wander over Sally's body, noting the way Valerie had dressed her. She raised an eyebrow at Valerie and received a slight nod in return. Rachel fixed her gaze on Sally again, staring at the signs of her arousal as she circled the slave like a tiger playing with its prey. Rachel traced a single finger along the outside of Sally's arm. Sally shuddered at the touch, knowing that Rachel had permission to play with her as she wished. Sally thought she could feel the moisture forming on her pussy lips as the surprisingly sensuous contact from their friend aroused her.

"Sally, put your hands behind your head, please." The polite words did nothing to soften the commanding nature of Rachel's request. Sally obeyed, clasping her fingers together. Not surprisingly, the bottom of her corset was revealed as Sally's pose lifted her shirt. Rachel's hands caressed the bare undersides of Sally's arms, sliding through the sheen of moisture that had started to collect under her arms. Sally trembled with the strain of trying not to let the nearly ticklish sensations cause her to break her position.

Rachel leaned in close, whispering in Sally's ear. "What do you need, slave?" Her question was punctuated by a slow licking of her ear. Sally's eyes closed as Rachel took her hands and clipped them together at the cuffs. Her eyes watered and her breath came in short pants.

From behind her, Sally heard Valerie command, "Answer her, love."

"Mistress," she hissed as she leaned her head back. I need my Mistress, ma'am. I need her to own me totally."

"Yes, yes you do, Sally. Just as much as she needs to own you." Rachel pressed Sally back, forcing her into the embrace of Valerie, standing behind her. Valerie's hands roamed across Sally's body, touching her everywhere through her clothes. Val's knee lifted enough to force itself against the plug in Sally's ass. Sally moaned and writhed under the stimulation. Soon, her hips were thrusting forward as if in search of something.

"Not yet, love. I want to savor this; your need and desire. You're not to beg until it becomes unbearable. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Valerie released Sally suddenly ending their physical contact. "Sally, help Giggy set the table."

"Yes, Mistress," she answered, shaking her head and bringing her bound hands down in front of her. This wouldn't be the first time Sally had done household chores of one kind or another while in restraints.

Rachel waited for the two submissives to leave before turning to Valerie. "What are you planning, Val? Sally seems very needy tonight. She's going to need something intense. I think you do too."

Valerie nodded. This wasn't the first time Rachel had seen either of their needs so clearly. "Yes, we do. Sally begged to be brought to tears tonight. I've locked her cunt and I'm going to torture her with denial. I want her sobbing and pleading for release, and then I won't give it to her. And I want to do it where she can be seen by others; you and Giggy if I may."

Rachel nodded. "Yes, I can see that. I assume that Charles gave you what you needed from him?" At Valerie's nod, Rachel continued. "Of course we'll help. You didn't even have to ask. I think she'll fight it; not to deny you, but to make it all the more intense."

"Good. I need this, Rachel. Sydney, he took us. He took us from Master. He took us from each other. Charles dragged us back to him. Now we need to drag each other back to ourselves."

"Rachel, Valerie, dinner is on the table," Giggy called from the dining room.

"Thanks, Giggy. Shall we," Rachel asked Valerie.

Valerie nodded her head and followed Rachel into the familiar kitchen. Tonight would not be the first time a scene had started at this table. Sally was standing behind her chair, looking expectantly at her lover, bound hands resting on the back of the chair. Valerie moved behind Sally, circling her own arms around her slave's body. She pulled Sally tight and took one of her ears into her mouth. Val's teeth scraped along the surface as her arms squeezed her tightly. Sally sighed as her lover started the events of the evening. A mixture of fear and anticipation filled her as she thought about where she would end up by night's end. The fact she'd asked for this didn't make the prospect any less scary.

After several minutes of playing with her slave, Valerie sat Sally down, making sure the short skirt was lifted so Sally's bare behind was sitting on the wood of the chair. As the meal progressed, the audible conversation was much like one would find around any dinner table. Subjects ranged from politics, weather, friendly gossip about mutual friends, etcetera. Through it all, however, Valerie kept a near constant physical contact with Sally. Light caresses of her arms, face and side were a constant presence for Sally and she found herself both leaning into the contact and trembling slightly as her body flushed with low levels of desire.

As Giggy left to get the dessert, Valerie moved behind Sally again. She unclipped Sally's wrists, only to reclip them behind her back. She then embraced Sally from behind and ran her hands over every part of Sally's torso. Sally closed her eyes and took deep breaths. She tried to resist the growing arousal; not because she didn't want to be aroused, but because she wanted Valerie to force it on her. Much like her need to be broken with pain two weeks ago, Sally needed to be similarly broken; or taken if you will, through pleasure and denial.

Valerie fed Sally her blueberry cheesecake, adding a caress or stroke somewhere on her body to every bite. Val made each bite a sensuous experience, gently putting the food in her mouth and using the fork to carfess her face under the guise of scraping food from her lips and chin. Helplessly, Sally felt her body's desire for more overtly sexual contact increase in spite of her attempts to ignore Valerie's attentions.

Once dessert was finished, Giggy cleaned the table off while Valerie continued to play with her slave's body. Rachel went into the living room to prepare it. She knew what Valerie intended and pulled a chair, not normally used by guests, into the middle of the room that. The cloth that usually was draped over it was removed, revealing the straps along the arms and legs of the chair. By the time the other three women returned, Rachel had everything prepared.

Valerie wasted no time in removing Sally's top and skirt, revealing her closed pussy and corseted torso. Val pulled Sally to the chair by the ring in her collar and pushed her into the seat. She tightened the straps in short order, leaving Sally helpless to interfere with anything Valerie decided to do to her. With Sally's intimate areas now exposed, Valerie turned her attention to them. Fingers, lips, tongue and teeth assaulted Sally's pussy and tits, driving the already aroused woman to even greater heights. Sally struggled, her hands and feet writhing, against the increasing need being forced upon her body. She could feel wetness under her thighs as her pussy juices flowed to form a puddle beneath her. Valerie drove Sally to the edge of orgasm, then stopped, letting her slave fall back a bit.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,298 Followers