All Comments on 'Debbie Continues'

by Blenheim

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

This is most excellent. Forget the negative responses and losers who wouldn't have the guts to even try to find out how hot it is to suck another mans cum from a wife or girlfriends freshly fucked pussy. I'm sick of the morons on this site who can't handle the varied real or fantasy sexual stories. If you don't like the content read something else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sad pathetic life

Anybody who would write this pile of steaming crap has a sad pathetic life.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
No wonder that women are frustrated...

......seeing that more and more men with artificial balls around them, getting off wa´tching and masturbating instead of giving their wives a proper fuck. Climax of it all: They start writing about their cuckold fantasies on Sites like "Cuckerotica", proud to be cucked and perfectly happy not having to perform an act they couldn´t do anyway.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Nothing

Nothing says Christmas like a cuck helping his whore with a gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife has been fucking her boss and his clients for over 20 years. I have been cleaning her for the last 15 or so years when she ask me too. I now go with her and watch and make sure she is safe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous