All Comments on 'Debbie Is Overcome'

by hungten

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
harmoniousharmoniousabout 17 years ago
oh wow

this is so hot. I was so turned on by it. great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Start

needs to get more experimental

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can we have 2 part..I love reading each lines

its awesome...hot.. sexy..loved reading it..Some more of these..please

clark3001clark3001about 15 years ago
Part 2 please ...

This story is absolutely worth continuing ! Write more chapters and write them soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absurd foundation breaks Suspention of Disbelief

18 year old minor? The only way that can be is if he's mentally incapacitated.

Hadn't seen him in 10 years? No summers or holidays?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Mother's Love

Its a great story. It made me so wet reading it, I have had similar thoughts of my son who just turned 17. I desire to see him jerk off and play with his cock. A mother should never have such thoughts I know. I don’t think I would be able to help myself if this did happen. I would have the urge to blow is cock and lick his balls. I would probably go as far as sitting on his lap and ridding his young teen cock. I would love to feel his cum squirting inside me. God I’m sorry if this offends anyone. A 41 year old woman wanting to see her son play with himself is just all in curiosity of what I created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another great story...

from the brilliant writer, hungten. But I'd also like to comment on the 41 year old mother above. Ma'am, it was an honor to read your totally honest remarks. I admire you tremendously for your openness and frankness. You want to handle your boy's fat prick, suck it and feel it nice and stiff up your motherly cunt. What you should know is that that's an exceedingly common urge of moms. Plenty of mothers look at their good-looking well-built son and want him to push them up against the wall or just bend them over the kitchen counter and shove his stiff young prick up their tight wet twat. And nowadays more and more of them get what they're aching for! You yearn for what your boy's got swinging between his strong young legs. Ever think that he's dreaming of what his mommy's got waiting for him between her legs? Don't fret, ma'am, just think and plan. When you're around your boy wear skirts with nothing on underneath. He'll get some real good glimpses of your hairy cunt, a sight no son can ever resist. When he gets hard in his pants, smile in a sexy way and say, "Well, I see my darling baby boy's grown up to be a real big man!" Boys always love hearing their mom admire their big dick. Have a heart to heart talk with him. Say something like, "Listen, honey, I know that at your age your balls must be brimming with all your warm semen. Have you found a willing cunt to empty them into?" He's doubtless a bright boy and he'll get the idea that it's your own cunt you're talking about. Don't believe for a minute that your son hasn't been thinking about his mother's mommy-twat--all boys do from time to time. Just make sure your young son understands that his mother's cunt is there for him to stick his young dick up into whenever he feels the urge. You'll have many years of joyful motherfucking to look forward to!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago

Always like a good mother/son story. But I think this should have been a little longer with more development.

sirius23sirius23about 10 years ago
Moves too fast

I liked the start but I think you should have spent longer building tension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I give it 5 stars. It would have been nice to know how long she had gone without sex. If she was so gorgeous many must have tried

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous