Debbie Is Overcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation was incredible for him. Not only was he amazed at the oral service of this incredibly sexy lady, but also that the woman performing it was his very own mother! He looked down and saw her head bob on his dick. He reached down and brushed her long hair aside so that he could have a better look.

Debbie looked up, his dick still in her mouth, and saw his stare. And then she sucked even harder. Loud slurping sounds filled the room. Damien threw his head back and thrust his groin up at her. It caught her by surprise but she did not let up. She carried on sucking on his saliva-covered dick. Even she was surprised at how hungry she was for it.

She pulled up and gave a long, slow lick along its entire underside. At the tip, her tongue flicked quickly across his hole. Precum oozed out, which she sucked off quickly. She continued licking all around his dick, while she locked gazes with him.

He took her by her arms and pulled her towards him. Their lips met. Their mouths opened and their tongues lashed at each other's. All of their passion, all of their longing was in that kiss. It was wet and noisy, and they enjoyed every moment of it. His lips moved down to her neck and chest. Then they found her breast. She arched her back to give him more access. He planted kisses all over them, and then took her dark areole in his mouth. He sucked on her nipple like a newborn baby. She moaned loudly. His mouth went to her other nipple. This time, when he bit her lightly, she felt another warm rush in her groin.

He moved back up to her face and they kissed passionately once more. They were panting now and their skins were covered in perspiration of lust. And then they stopped and looked at each other again, their hands holding the other's head. No words passed between them, but they knew what the other was thinking. And it made them oh so hot.

They kissed again and stood up together. He pushed her against the wine counter. As they kissed, he tugged at her panties. She helped to push them down as well. And then she heard a loud and long rip. As he necked her, she saw him discard the torn thong. She didn't have time to think about the loss as their lips met again. His hard dick was poking at her opening now.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asked in between pants. "Are you going to put your motherfucking dick up my hot pussy? Are you going to fuck your mother crazy?"

Damien let his actions answer for him. They kissed again and he pushed into her. The force of his thrust caught her by surprise. She yelped, not in pain, but in extreme pleasure. Her legs wrapped around his thighs and her arms clung to his shoulders for dear life. Her mouth was wide open and her groans filled the room.

He thrust repeatedly into her, filling her entirely. His dick was like a saw that threatened to slice her in two. But just as she was getting into it, he stopped and pulled out. She felt his entire length slide out of her sopping pussy. A puzzled look filled her face, but when she looked at him, she knew that he knew what to do next, and she gave in to him.

He held her waist and turned her around. She leaned over the counter and pressed her hands against the wall at the sides of the mirror. And then he was in her again. She moaned with each thrust. His dick was so hard and so long. She had never felt any dick like it before. And she thoroughly enjoyed it.

"Open your eyes," she heard him say. Confusion filled her. Were her eyes closed? She hadn't noticed. She opened them and found herself looking at her reflection. And Damien was behind her, fucking her like a horse in heat. And given the way his huge dick was exciting her, he might as well have been a horse.

He grabbed her breasts from under her and leaned in. His hips bucked faster and she groaned loudly. "Open your eyes, open your eyes," he kept saying. She did and watched him. It turned him on even more, knowing that she was watching him fuck her. She too was turned on by the image of her getting fucked by him.

"Oh, mom, you're incredible," he said. "You're so fucking incredible!"

"Damien..." she moaned. "Oh, that's it, fuck me, fuck your mother, you sick bastard!"

He closed his eyes and groaned loudly. Quickly, he pulled out of her. Before she could react, she felt warm shots of liquid all over her back. He groaned with each shot, sending more and more of his white, thick cum across her. Some of it landed in her hair that fell covered her upper back. She looked at him in the mirror and saw the pleasure all over his face. She turned her head and watched as he stroked the last of his cum out.

When his dick stopped throbbing, he opened his eyes and looked down at her cum-covered back. "Oh, mom, wow," he panted.

"Damien..." was all she could say.

He ran his hands over her back, spreading his cum all over, massaging it into her skin. Then his hands moved in front and found her breasts. He pulled her up towards him. She turned her head slightly. Their lips met and they kissed deeply. His hands caressed her entire chest and found her pussy. A finger traced the delicate pink slit, which caused her to shudder.

She turned around in his embrace and kissed him again. One of her hands moved down and found his dick. She stroked it lightly while his hands, sticky with cum, cupped her ass. Her nipples, still hard but getting soft as the excitement died down, pushed hard into his chest.

They broke their kiss to recover their breaths. Debbie placed a hand on his hard, heaving chest. She rested the side of her head on him and could hear his loud heart. In his embrace, she melted into him.

"Oh, Damien, my darling Damien."

And Damien held her tightly. Through a convoluted series of events, both mother and son had found each other after more than a decade apart. And realised that they truly needed each other - as man and woman.

12