Debbie's First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
314 Followers

Debbie wailed, "Please don't punish me any more, I won't disobey you or Susie again, I promise. I will be a very good girl from now on, and do everything you ask me to do. Please Will."

She sounded so forlorn that I relented. I put my hands under her breasts, and lifted her off my lap so that I could stand up. Letting her fall back onto the settee on her face, I pulled down my pyjama trousers, and said, "These will have to go in the wash now. Excuse me whilst I go and find another pair." and marched into the bedroom. I then went into the en suite bath and shower room to pick up a bottle of body lotion, before marching back to where Debbie was still lying prostrate. "It's no good," I said, "I can't find another pair of pyjama trousers anywhere. You will just have to keep you eyes shut. Now get up for a minute so that I can sit down again, and then lie across my lap so that I can apply some lotion to your sore bottom to soothe the pain."

Once I was settled on the settee, Debbie stretched out face down across my parted thighs, her boobs resting against the outside of my left thigh, and her naked pussy mound nestling the other side in just the right position for my hand to explore. My semi-erect cock was nestled between her body and my tummy, and as I started to spread lotion on the angry looking red skin of her bottom, she moved her left hand down to hold it in her hand, softly caressing it as I massaged each cheek in turn with gentle strokes of my fingers. "Oooh, Will," she murmured between moans of pleasure, "that is so nice, it is sending little shivers through me."

She started to purr with pleasure like a cat, and parted her legs top give me easier access to the heavenly charms between her legs. "Will," she said, "my pussy feels funny and hot, perhaps you ought to massage it with some of that cooling lotion as well."

Just then Susie came out of the kitchen, and gave me a knowing wink before going into the bedroom. When she came out a few moments later she was wearing just a robe and holding a very large dildo in her hand. By this time I was exploring Debbie's hot and wet little pussy with one hand, whilst she was stroking my erect cock as if her life depended on it. Susie sat down on a chair, opened her robe, and started to stroke her pussy with the dildo. "Isn't her pussy divine," she said, "I tasted it earlier this evening, and it was delicious. I am looking forward to licking your cum out of it very soon."

"Oooh, Susie," said Debbie excitedly, "does that mean Will can put his cock in my tutu - her word for her cunt - like he was doing with you? Oh Daddy, please, do it to me, please, put your cock in me like you did with Susie."

With that she turned her head to look up at me imploringly. I just nodded, and immediately she jumped and knelt between my legs. Cupping my balls with one hand she started to stroke my cock, and leaning forward to take the head in her pretty little mouth, she giggled and said, "Susie said that you liked her to suck your cock and balls before you put it into her tutu, so that's what I will do - I must get it right!"

She then started to give me the most perfect blow job, alternating between sucking the head of my cock and teasing my pee hole with the tip of her tongue, and sucking my balls, whilst continuing to stroke the shaft with a gentle up and down motion. "Is that nice, Will," she asked, "If not, tell me what else I must do?"

I just groaned. Much more of this and I was going to cum in her mouth, so I lifted her head from my lap, and said, "I think that is enough preparation, it's time we moved on to the main event, why don't you be a good girl and straddle my legs with my cock between the lips of your pussy? You are in for the ride of your life, I promise you."

Debbie did as she was told, nestling my cock deep in her very wet slit between the folds of her outer labia. She leaned forward and we started to kiss passionately, tongues deep inside each other's mouths, her breasts brushing delightfully against my chest. God this was heaven already, and very soon I knew it was going to get very much better. She started to ride me, sliding her pussy up and down along the length of my cock, and moaning gently into my open mouth, whilst out tongues danced in a frenzy of lust and desire.

I was starting to drift into a state of sexual hyperconsciousness, where every thought and emotion was concentrated in the sensations coming from my cock and chest, which Debbie's boobs were caressing with every movement of her body, and from my mouth where we were melting into each other as the corporeal barrier between us was beginning to break down. I started to close my eyes so that I could concentrate fully on our sexual union, but before I did I glanced across at Susie, who was herself in the throes of passion, her head thrown back and riding the dildo with an intensity I had never seen before, whilst toying with her clit with a small egg shaped vibrator.

After a few minutes of divine pleasure, Debbie took my cock in her hand and positioned it in the entrance to her vagina before slowly and deliberately sliding down until it was fully embedded in her warm velvety depths. The sensations as she possessed me were exquisite beyond description - this was better than heaven - simply the most wonderful feelings I had ever experienced. Her cunt fitted my cock like a glove, as if they had been made for each other, and as we started to fuck each other with an ever increasing tempo until we reached a frenzy of thrusting, every nerve ending was alive with electricity, sending out shocks that radiated like wildfire from my groin throughout my entire body.

My existence - our existence - was now entirely concentrated on the place where we were beginning to fuse into one body, as if the surfaces of my cock and her cunt were melting. We were no longer aware of the world around us, but were in that place of infinite delight where time stands still, as we ascended to a state of ecstasy which would transform us into something new and wonderful in the heat of its refining fire.

All I could hear by now was a roaring sound in my ears as we drew closer and closer to point where the waters of our mutual desire and pleasure would carry us over into the abyss. Our orgasms when they came were cataclysmic in their intensity, as we were convulsed by paroxysmal waves of intense pleasure. I cannot describe what it felt like, such was the point of semi-nconsciousness that I had reached. I was vaguely aware of shrieks and groans filling the air around us, but my individuality had become totally one with Debbie, as my whole being seemed to explode into her, filling her entirely, as spurt after spurt of hot cum blasted out of my hard and pulsing cock.

Eventually, after what seemed like hours, but was in reality only a few moments, we started to fall back to earth from the pinnacle of our shared bliss. Debbie slumped against my chest like a rag doll, her head on my shoulder, utterly spent, and there we stayed clutching each other like orphans in a storm until finally my cock shrank from its tumescent state and slipped out of her cunt, allowing our mixed juices to spill out onto our bodies, and the the settee beneath us. As my eyes open, I could see Susie in a similar state of total exhaustion, and I realised she must have cum at the same time as us - probably some of the cries of joy were hers, joining with ours in a paean of worship to the gods of sexual pleasure.

Debbie and I stretched out for a while on the settee, but once we had all gained sufficient strength we agreed to adjourn to the bedroom, where we soon fell asleep cuddled together beneath the duvet, three satiated and blissfully happy people.

virusman
virusman
314 Followers
12