Wife and her BFF

Story Info
Wife and her best friend let husband enjoy fantasy threesome.
5.2k words
4.37
129.7k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's best friend (let's call her Jenny) was coming home for the holidays. She's divorced and been under a ton of stress. I couldn't help but fantasize about finally having her join my wife (Annie) and I in a sexual threesome. I decided to write this story, thinking that I may share it with my wife to see how she would react. Hoping that she would be okay, even aroused. Maybe even share the idea with her friend and maybe we could get together while she was visiting...

I had fantasized about having a threesome with them since we were young. It never happened. The closest we came (in my mind) was when my wife and I were dating and Jenny stayed at my apartment one night with us. My girlfriend and I had sex in my room with Jenny "sleeping" on the floor. I did my best to encourage a threesome with these fine ladies, but it never came to fruition. I am still hopeful that she enjoyed the show that night. I am pretty sure she masturbated quietly next to us. At least that's what I fantasized about. So we will leave it at that.

As time went on and we got married, her friend stayed close. She is even our first child's Godmother. We hung out all the time and had some great fun together. We never had a sexual experience, but the fantasy was there (at least for me.) At one point I brought up the topic of sharing my wife with another woman. I told her that it was obviously a guy thing. I asked her what she thought, cautiously as she is pretty conservative sexually. She told me that she would be okay with it, especially if it was with her best friend Jenny - as she felt most comfortable with her and trusted her. This did the trick and we had incredible sex that night sharing in this fantasy together.

We enjoyed another night of fantasy when enjoyed a weekend getaway. My wife and I stayed in a suite at a very nice hotel. During the day we shopped, explored the area and enjoyed each other's company. Once back at the hotel we decided to go out for a few drinks and check out the local establishments. We got ourselves dressed up with some new digs and headed out. Finding a cool place that had pool tables, we enjoyed a few drinks and some fun together. While there, we met a couple of attractive young women who played against us in a few games. It was enjoyable. The whole time the girls flirted with us. We didn't realize it at the time, but looking back there was no doubt that these girls were interested in hooking up.

Back at the hotel, we decompressed. I finished off a few beers. My wife got comfortable in some nightwear. We sat on the bed and reflected on a great time we had during the short stay. My wife looked as hot as ever and I became aroused as I watched her strut around the room getting ready for bed. Once she was under the covers I joined her. I told her how much fun I had. I enjoyed showing her off, especially to the hot lesbians we had playing pool with. I told her that I was attracted to one of the girls. We agreed on which of them was the hottest. We joked and "argued" about whether she had been flirting with her or I all night.

Eventually we agreed that the sexy young woman we had been hanging out with was hot for the two of us. We fantasized together about wishing we had invited her back to the room. While having sex we talked about this fantasy and had an incredible sexual experience that evening.

The next day started off normal. A hot summer day. On our way home we stopped at a bar on the lake near our home. We planned on taking it easy and enjoying one last day and night together without our child. A friend called. He and his girlfriend were hoping to hang out with us. My wife and agreed. We thought it would be cool to enjoy some adult time with friends. Funny thing is, I was taking care of Jenny's pool that week as her family was away. We invited my buddy and his girlfriend to join us at Jenny's pool to hang out and cool off on such a hot day.

That day turned into an erotic evening. I got to have one of my wildest fantasies fulfilled as I watched my wife and another girl perform on each other. My friend and I watched. I remember sliding my cock over my wife's lips as she had her pussy licked. I slid my cock into her mouth as she got licked intensely. I watched as my friend fucked his girlfriend while she licked my wife. They switched places. I fucked my wife and watched her lick this woman as my friend got his dick sucked by his girlfriend.

--

Years later I think back and get aroused by the memory of this experience. But, truth be told, nothing compares to the fantasy I have had involving my wife and her friend Jenny. I cannot help but get aroused by the idea of sharing an erotic experience with my hot wife and her lovely friend Jenny. I hold onto hope that one day this may become a reality. I have no idea how to even approach this, but here's one recent fantasy that I'd like to share.

--

The three of us meet for dinner at a local restaurant. After dinner and a few drinks we head back to our house to hang out and catch up. The topic of our sex lives comes up after a little while. We reminisce about visiting the adult store together. She asks us if we had ever tried anything in the Kama Sutra book she gave us. We smile, embarrassed because we may have without knowing it - but never really read it together. During this conversation I cannot help but fantasize.

My cock hardens and a bulge forms in my pants. Jenny notices. She's blunt and smiles as she stares at my bulge. "Damn, Rich" she says. "You that excited to see me?"

I am embarrassed at first, but relieved when my wife giggles. She reaches over and places her hand over my crotch. She looks at Jenny and says "Yes. I think he is happy to see you."

My wife grabs my wrist and moves my hand between her legs. I know what she wants so I slide my hand over her crotch. As my middle finger slides between her pussy lips she arches her back and lets out a moan. I feel her getting hotter and wetter. I fondle her clit with my thumb as my fingers slide more aggressively between her pussy lips as Jenny sits beside us and watches.

"I was going to suggest we watch a porn, but this is way better" Jenny says as she slides her hand over her crotch and begins rubbing herself.

"Let's put one on anyway" Annie says as she grabs the remote. She searches the guide and selects a movie on PPV titled "Sharing Couples."

I sit back and wait for the movie to start. My cock swollen in anticipation of what may happen in the next few hours. My heart races. My mind wanders. I adjust my cock which is strained under my pants then stand up and look at the two women on the couch.

"I was going to try to convince Annie to have sex with me with our door open later," I say. "Hoping that you would hear us and get aroused. Really hoping you would come to the doorway of our room to watch, then maybe join us."

My wife looks at me and smiles. She looks over to Jenny and asks "Did you bring your pocket rocket with you?"

"I did not, and now wish I did" she replies with a sultry smile.

"That's okay. Santa brought us a new toy - it's pink" Annie says. "Would you like to borrow it?"

Jenny smiles and shakes her head yes. Without a second thought, I head to our bedroom to retrieve the toy. While I'm there I decided to grab our other toy. A realistic sized dildo. I also grabbed the cute schoolgirl outfit from my wife's closet (plaid skirt and white dress shirt.) I also grabbed a pair of white panties for my wife to wear under the skirt. Before I headed back to the living room I decided to grab a pair of my wife's sexy cheeky panties for Jenny to wear, just in case.

When I enter the living room I see these two women on the couch watching the porn intently. They have a blanket over themselves. I notice that their hands are under the blanket and there appears to be movement between their legs. Excited I approach and place the items on the love seat beside the coach. Now my hands are free so I reach down to stroke my swollen cock over my boxers. I peek at the movie, then back to the ladies. My cock grows harder and I use my thumb to pull the boxers down a bit exposing my swollen cockhead just a bit. I make eye contact with Annie, then Jenny. I watch their eyes make their way down to my crotch.

I decide to make a move so I approach my wife and pull the blanket away. As I do this it slides off both of them. I get on my knees between my wife's legs and massage her thighs. My hands make their way to her hot pussy. I leaned in and placed my mouth over her panties, right on her pussy. I press my tongue against her clit and slide my fingers under her panties. I slid her panties to the side and placed my tongue between her hot lips. I pulled back. Grabbed her panties at the waist and pulled them off. I lean in and place my mouth over Annie's hot wet pussy and began to lick her.

I hear a moan from Jenny and turn my head her way. I see her looking at us rubbing her breasts with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other. I spread Annie's legs wider and position her to give Jenny a better view. I pull away making sure our friend has a clear line of sight to Annie's wet pussy as I slide my fingers over her sweet lips and into her hot vagina. As I caress my wife I see Jenny get up from the couch. I watch as she takes off all her clothes exposing her large breasts and puffy pussy in front of us.

As she steps away I see her grab a few things from the love seat. She leaves the living room for a few moments. My wife gets up and kisses me. She guides me onto the couch and gets on her knees. I feel her hot body press against me as she leans in and puts her mouth on my cock. Her hands on my thighs, then my shaft as her lips slide down my cock. I lean back and sigh as she gives me head. I hear the bathroom door open so I look up. I see Jenny entering the living room wearing the schoolgirl outfit I had brought out for you.

She has a larger body than my wife, so the outfit is a bit tight. However, she wears it well. Her large breasts stress against the dress shirt and her hard nipples pierced through nicely. The skirt is so small that it doesn't quite cover her ass. As she gets closer I can see that she has also put on the white panties. She raises her arms behind her head which lifts the tiny skirt enough to expose the panties. I see that they are tight on her. Tight enough to form over her pussy lips. She sees me looking and turns to give me a 360 degree view. The panties are wedged between her legs, just barely exposed over her ass cheeks. She bends over just a bit and I see her puffy pussy lips from behind. Amazing. I see her place one hand between her legs and rub herself as she walks slowly closer to us.

Jenny looks at me and motions for me to stand up. I hold my wife's head as I get up from the couch, guiding her with me. Jenny gets behind her and grabs her waist. She pulls Annie towards her then slides one hand between my wife's legs. She massages her pussy for a few seconds then both of her hands slide up to Annie's chest. She pulls my wife up to her feet. I watch as she slides her hands down her belly to her pussy again. She turns Annie around and positions her on the ottoman. She reaches out and grabs my cock. She guides me around to the front and presses my cock against my wife's lips. Annie opens her mouth and lets me slide my cock back over her lips and down her throat until she gags and pulls me out.

I watch Jenny walk behind my wife. She puts her hands on Annie's waist again and lifts her up. I notice she has our little pink toy in her hand. I watch as she slides the toy between my wife's legs and into her pussy. She rubs it over Annie's clit then places it in her own mouth. In her other hand is the larger dildo. I watch as she slaps it on Annie's ass, then slides it between her legs. My wife arches her back and moans as she sucks my cock. I watch her reach behind and spread her cheeks and pussy. Jenny slides the dildo into my wife slowly, a little at a time until the entire toy fills my wife's pussy.

Jenny is on her knees. She leans in and spreads my wife's ass cheeks then placed her mouth over her ass. I see her start to lick my wife's ass as she thrusts the dildo in and out of her pussy.

A few minutes later Jenny pushes us back and slides the ottoman out of the way. "Time for you two to watch me," she says,

My wife and I move back and watch as Jenny attaches the dildo to the floor. She guides herself over the dildo and works it into her own pussy. My wife and I stand there and watch as Jenny rides the toy and rubs her breasts. Looking at us with sexy eyes we watch her moan and thrust her hips down over the dildo with more force. She starts grinding it so hard it comes loose and shoots across the floor. We all can't help but laugh. Jenny is shaking, looking flustered she crawls on all fours towards the toy. She grabs it then rolls to her back laughing at herself. Her hair a mess, covered in sweat. Her eyeliner is running over her cheeks. Such a sight.

My wife looks at me with a sexy smile. "I know you want Jenny to suck your cock. We've talked about this fantasy together."

She looks at her friend who sits up. "So? Are you willing to help fulfill one of my husbands wildest fantasies Jenny?"

Jenny gets on her knees and smiles. "Any chance you'd let me live out one of mine too?" she asks. "It's been a while since I felt a nice hard cock in my pussy."

My wife smiles and approaches Jenny. She guides Jenny to her knees and guides her to our bedroom. She looks back at me and smiles. I eagerly follow. My body shaking in anticipation of what is about to happen. As we enter the room my wife stops me at the door and tells me to wait out in the hall. "Be patient, baby. I'm going to get things ready for you. Are you excited?"

"You kidding?" I say. "I'm trembling."

She smiles then pushes me into the hall. I watch as she adjusts Jenny's outfit. She makes Jenny put the white panties back on and buttons up her dress shirt. She tells Annie to stand there and wait for her to return. She walks past me and slaps my ass as she smiles. "Be right back," she says.

Annie brings a washcloth from the bathroom and walks back into the bedroom. She stands in front of Annie and wipes her face, cleaning up her runny makeup. She Guides Annie to the bed and lays her on her back. I watch my wife spread Jenny's legs a bit, pulling her short skirt down just enough to cover her puffy pussy. She looks down then whispers to her. I can't hear what she says but it's enough to make Jenny blush and squeeze her legs together. My wife places one hand on Jenny's thigh and pulls her legs apart again as she turns to look at me.

"You ready baby?" she asks.

"Oh fuck yes" I say.

As I walk into the bedroom I see my wife lift Jenny's head and wrap one of my ties around, blindfolding her. She lays Jenny's head back and smiles at me as she steps away. I climb onto the bed and get on my knees. I place my hands on her legs and slide them up to her thighs. She spreads her legs eagerly for me and moans a bit as I caress her. I lean down and place my mouth over her puffy camel toes which are hidden under the tight panties. I press my tongue against her clit. I slide my hands between her legs and rub her pussy lips as I tease her with my mouth.

I get up and grab her panties by the waistband. I see my wife placing a tie around one of Jenny's hands and attaching it to the bedpost. I notice her other hand is already ties up. Her breasts are busting out of the shirt as her arms are pulled back behind her head and she is starting to squirm. I pull her panties down and slide my fingers over her wet pussy. I lean back down and lick her pussy. As I place my lips over her clit and swirl my tongue she trembles and moans. "Oh, fuck. I can't take it. I need your cock right now." She says.

I pull back and slide my hands over her belly. I unbutton her shirt from the bottom and slowly make my up, kissing her along the way. Once her shirt is completely unbuttoned I wrap my lips over her hard nipples, one at a time, slowly. I slide up enough so my cock pressed against her crotch then kiss her neck. My lips make it over her chin, to her lips. I stick my tongue and we exchange saliva. I press my groin hard against her enough that the shaft of my cock penetrates her hot, soaking wet pussy lips. I pull my hips back so my cock slides over her lips to the head of my cock. I lean in and place my mouth over her ear. She feels my hot breathe as I whisper to her. "Do you want my cock inside you baby?" I ask.

"Oh, yes," she moans as she pushes her hips towards me.

My cockhead enters her pussy just a little then I pull away to tease her. I pull myself up and get on my knees then grab her hips. I pull her up exposing her hot pussy to me. I rest her on my legs then place one hand on my shaft and rub my cock over her pussy lips. She groans with pleasure. I slowly slide my cock inside of her tight pussy a few inches at first, then back out. I guide my swollen cock in and out of her pussy a few more times at this pace until I can't resist anymore. I place both hands on her legs and push them wide. I slide my cock deep into her. Her pussy lips tighten around my shaft. I slowly pull it out then begin thrusting myself in and out of her with more intensity and speed until I feel her whole body shake.

I slow my roll again to control her orgasm (and to prevent mine too early.) I lay over her body and press my naked chest against her breasts. I lean in and kiss her on the lips passionately continuing to slide my cock in and out of her. We pick up the pace again. I feel my cock grow thicker and harder and her pussy gets hotter and wetter. She is moaning with pleasure as we continue to fuck like teenagers until she starts to shake uncontrollably beneath me.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Holy shit, don't stop. Please. Fuck me baby. Your cock feels so fucking good. Oh fuck," she exclaims as her pussy lips start to pulse on my cock and she shakes.

I slow down my thrusts as she continues to climax. She moans passionately and fights the ties that bind her to the headboard, squirming and shaking until she finally relaxes. I keep my cock inside her to feel her pussy throb. Her breath is heavy. Her heart is racing. Her body still trembling as she shakes a few more times and juice squirts from her pussy. Eventually I pull my throbbing cock completely out of her pussy. As my swollen head slides over her pussy lips she shakes one last time and moans quietly as she completely relaxes and smiles.

"That was un fucking real," she says. Her voice trembling as she asks "did you cum?"

"Not yet Jenny baby. Don't worry, we're not done," I say.

I get up from the bed and look for my wife. I was so wrapped up in the moment, I never even noticed her watching us. I see her standing next to the bed looking down at her phone. She looks up and smiles at me and motions me to come to her. She puts her finger over her lips telling me to be quiet as I walk to her. Once I reach her I see what she is looking at. On her phone is a video of me and her friend. She filmed the whole thing. She leans in and whispers into my ear. "I thought I should capture this for us. Figured we could watch it together sometime instead of a PPV porn."

I smile and kiss her on the cheek. She slides her hand down to my cock and strokes the base gently. She leans back in and says "I want to watch her make you cum baby. You ready to go again?"

I look over to our friend on the bed. I see her breathing has slowed. She continues to shake a little, and her nipples are rock hard. Her mouth opens and she licks her lips. "So are you going to let me make your husband cum Annie, or what. My arms are getting a little numb here."

My wife walks to her and unties the hands from the headboard. She pulls the blindfold from her and lays next to her on the bed. "Did you enjoy that round lady?" she asks.

12