All Comments on 'Debra and Tom'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sissy boy

sissy boy! not interesting at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

for all stories like this till you go to fetish .

shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
Just don't get it

Not wired to like this kind of story where someone gives up all will and choice after the one saying I will be a slave. One of our best friends is a master whip and we have gone to kink clubs with him and his spouse. Even in person the collars, leashes etc all leave us absolutely without any sexual energy. Even as a fantasy this is like watching a bad paint job dry. With my values and turnons I cannot see this as hot but as a fantasy can hope some do but not as a reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the best thing

the best thing about this story was when it was over.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
This is in the wrong section. Should be in BSDM.

Sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Don't know how Tommy could takle care of the maculine side in the end since he is nothing but a spineless wimp. If my wife tried to enslave me to her and another man they would both end up in a hole in the ground wiht lime thrown over them and left to rot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a

piece of crap.....anyone who was like he claimed they were originally would never accept this BS.... I know BDSM can get pretty perverse but this is sub human... sorry. Wrong section or I would not have read it. Since I did I feel sorry for you. Hope you get over your mental illness soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How did this get into loving wives?

Literotica is going to the dogs. The "loving wives" genre is being used as a dumping ground for every fetish, bdsm, interracial, group, slut wife or anything else. Why bother having sub categories? Throw everything together and be done with it. Loving wives, my ass!

katranmankatranmanover 13 years ago
wrong

wrong category. keep this stuff out of loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wrong category and then some...

Dude, this needs a warning at the beginning addressing all that this story involves to warn off normal human beings. To your credit, you give a pretty good idea in the first few paragraphs, so I quickly started skimming and didn't wreck myself too badly (I skipped the third page altogether). I didn't vote here because the very concept is is so far out of my realm of understanding that it may as well have been written in sanskrit. I'm just not qualified to judge this beyond use of language an grammar, but the subject matter is still too distracting so I can't even reliably comment on that. For what its worth, when the story wasn't confusing me, grossing me out, or pissing me off, the diction and structure appeared pretty good; and for those that can comprehend this, the story is probably good. Just, in the future, please pay attention to your categorizations and give guys like me a heads up. Best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

This is WRONG on so many levels. The writer should NOT have written this dogshit and put it in the LW category. It quite clearly belongs in the Sadistic category. It's also very Gay and very sick. Just like the writer. His kink is humiliation avoid his stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars to counter the fucking prick telling us what we can or cannot read and who thinks he's the new CEO here at LIT.and will make the decisions about Category.

What a fucking hump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please

can Master come out of his mother's basement and see how people in BDSM actualy behave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
moral porno commenters

Where do some of you critics get your "moral porno"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 STAR

1 STAR to counter the fucking prick telling us what we can or cannot read and who thinks he's the new CEO here at LIT.and will make the decisions about Category.

What a fucking hump.

HAHAHA Your turn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the writing is good.....

I will comment on your writing. It held My interest for long enough to finish the piece. It's also nice to read something from someone who spells things correctly and uses complete sentences. As for the idiots who seem to think they know how "everyone" would be in a given situation.... get your heads out of the bucket and look around. Everyone is different. You do what you want if you were in this situation but don't presume to know what everyone would do. If you don't like the story after the first page, go find something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cataegorically wrong

may be well written but definitely in the wrong cataegory

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Agree with other comments

Wrong category. BDSM or Fetish, possibly Group Sex, but really does not fit Loving Wives. Writing was OK from a technical point of view, but the story really lacked credibility. While our she-male gets feminized, with changes in the hips, butt, and to some extent, breasts, not to mention the pony tail and hairless body, please don't try to make the reader believe the kids won't notice. Believe me, they notice everything.

And dudes, when a male takes female hormones, his balls shrivel up and he loses his sex drive, not to mention his erections. He'll stop making seminal fluid. Approximately seventy years ago, a doctor won a Nobel Prize for this discovery (showing female hormones put prostate cancer into remission by suppressing the male hormones).

One other little observation. John, the big alpha male, has unlimited time to fuck all these babes -- I guess he must be independently wealthy and does not need to work, but this was never explained in the story.

The transition to bisexuality, cross-dressing, feminization, master-slave behavior, and other alternative lifestyle changes was awfully smooth for a man just trying out some different sex with his wife to relieve boredom. It just did not compute. There was no character development to make this believable.

Sometimes a story needs to be read in order for the reader to know he/she likes or dislikes it. There really was not enough at the beginning for me to get the flavor of this story. Now that I've read it, I realize it was not my cup of tea. But I blame a lot of it on the story being in the Loving Wives category, which totally mis-characterized it in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Murphy the crap you write at least I'd consistent

I hope you never breed. The will be better off without your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Strange coincidence that this fucked up author emulates that cock-sucking fag who goes by "wantswhiteboys" or it is the skank bonnietaylor>

In any case, both of those diseased want-to-be authors need to be eliminated from the gene pool asap. Close behind is that other fag called shoe no IQ - obviously poor examples of genetic mis-breeding. Very sad indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1star because 0 was not an option

So we are to believe John is able to enslave everyone he comes into contact with? Please. Shame you didn't work the dog into fucking somebody. Then it could go in the "humorous" and "non-human" sections as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sick

Nothing whatsoever to do with loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
category

Should be in fetish

Rameriz4Rameriz4about 11 years ago
Can not give this crap a low enough score

This belongs in an entirely different category... Nothing loving wives about this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You Went Off the Rails with This One

But you knew that when you posted this What a twit.1*If I wanted to read Gay,BDSM, Fetish I would go to those categories not LW's

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
crazy insane story

What man and wife would do this? Why be together at all?? This lifestyle story goes way off the map of realistic. If people can be found to agree to this kind of marriage I'd like to know who they are so I could avoid them. His wife is off limits for life?????

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 11 years ago
Hahaha

I was three parts appalled and two parts aroused. I could never submit, nor allow my wife to submit, the way he did.

I realize it's fiction but somewhere out there, probably in California, there are people living this lifestyle. More power to them but, not for me.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
hahahaha

oh you..did you let your bi/lesbo feminist wife write a story...silly..that is why they think their human.Keep doing that and a real woman will show up and bitch slap her to death, they dont mix well at all women and bi/lesbo feminists, women are the reason we have mothers day and men want to be better men, creatures like the ones in this story are the reason we have nukes,ovens, and why men kill wimp-men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Aw gee mister,

put the crack pipe down. You're only hurting yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
W.T.F. was this shit?

Yikes Yikes Yikes, I agree, get off the drugs, awful!

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
started reading

skipped to the end.

Not my cup of tea at all

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
At least no animals were hurt.

It became impossible to see any form of love coming from Debra. Murphy makes it clear that Debra trained Tom to accept just about anything that she wanted to do to him. Just because Tom accepts the mistreatment and humiliation doesn't mean that it is right for Debra to deliver this treatment.

The biggest lie about this lifestyle is pretending that everything outside the bedroom will go on as normal. Like the kids won't pick up on it and start treating their father like a piece of shit. Debra is going to be able to keep a straight face when talking about respecting their father or anyone else. Tom's newly lost balls and personality will cause changes in his job performance. He is not going to be forceful when needed and that will affect his standing.

Will Debra still be the fair boss? Or will she get off on bending her subordinates to her will?

None of these stories ever talk about the backstory. None ever mention that the probabilities point to a crash and burn. None ever mention what happens when the kids walk in and watch Debra fucking Tom in the ass while the "Master" is fucking Tom's mouth. What do the kids think when they hear the humiliation heaped on Tom?

It does not seem like never ending love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not just bad - EPICALLY BAD!

The writing was terrible and the dialogue was worse. I can't believe they actually allowed this drivel to be posted. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think Sally's husband hired a PI

The PI got a ton of video and then he absolutely OWNED Sally's ass and the Company. The Master was exposed and they never did find the person or person's behind his death. Tom got divorced and took most of the assets from the marriage. Then he proceeded to send a video starring his wife to all her family and friends. She was disgraced and banned from all family activities. No one knows where Tom moved to but everyone was sure he was happy to be rid of his bitch ex-wife. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really a horrible story about horrible people.

Not fun to read at all. I do think the first time the "master" (what a joke) put his cock into his mouth that he bit it so hard that the master had to go to the hospital to have it re-attached. After that, it never worked again, so the master was all done. He divorced his bitch wife and got on with his life. You really write horrible stories about thoroughly unlikeable characters.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
No thank you

This one was just too much for me. I read about half the first page and stopped. I like some of the rest of your stories, but not this one. If I was you, I would never try this type again. It was horrible. Absolutely horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong Category! Should be Fetish, BD/SM, or Gay Male!

Not rated, since as Loving Wives, it's off the chart into negative infinity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So many ways that Death and Pain would come

Biting parts off, walking out, murder..suicide. so where exactly is the love in this relationship anymore? Oh wait his wife and her master....He needed to leave at minimum and may have been willing to spend time in prison or put the other peeps in prison for their part in raping him...etc.

Either way if nothing else...high speed car....no seat belt.....brakes.....or hitting a wall at high speed......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrible writing

Not only is the writing horrible, so is the content. So many marriages fail today and this is a very good example, people aren't faithful to each other. What did the idiot wife think would happen if she flirted with another man at a bdsm convention? The wife should be divorced!

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good Story

It could be debated, but it is. I couldn't get pass page 2, I had to stop, as it was really upsetting me. I see this story as a very possible reality write. They went into this with blinders on. They did not see anything happening other than to learn things that they could use for themselves, but that's what didn't happen. I have seen this and read about this for awhile now, and knew they where on a bad path. In the beginning, they loved each other, and where in a committed relationship to each other, and their family.

I wish it was me, only so I could cut his cock off, Hell, I'd bite that damn thing off and do bad things to him. Ruined marriage. This is what could happen to an innocent loving marriage. It is a good story, and should be a must read for anyone thinking about cuckolding. Now that I am a bit calmer, I will try to finish it.

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Utter junk

I guess it's a good story for the author to stroke to. But really? a loving couple have a little fun between themselves. Then bang suddenly they're voluntary slaves to a cruel and controlling master, She's being fucked by the master and he's feminised and growing tits. What do their kids think of all this?

Just totally unrealistic or credible even as a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ez az írásod nem a" szerető feleségek" ,hanem a mocskos ,undorító és szégyenletes kategória!

Egyáltalán nagyon nagyon sajnálom ,hogy beleolvastam a második oldalig,nem tudtam tovább,mert szó szerint hányingert keltett!Megkérnélek ,hogy mélyen szégyelld magadat, hogy egyáltalán ilyen alávaló szemét gondolataidat kifejezésre juttattad !!!Milyen beteg ember vagy Te ,s hogyan juthat el egy ember odáig,hogy ilyen életvitelt leírjon,kitaláljon!???Pfujjjj!

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Sadly your worst story. Pure teenage fantasy bullshit.i read the first page and a bit,skipped the middle and read the end and was as I expected disappointed.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mínusz 5 csillag....

Inkább " no comment",mert annyira undorító,hányingert keltő szemét írás!! Előttem már minősítették sokan...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
As bad as it gets

Yeah this does exist, but it’s pretty rare and those who are into it live it and don’t have to read about it here. I’m not normally a LW content Nazi but this really doesn’t belong in this category. I’ve been in and out of the lifestyle my whole adult life and haven’t ever put my eyes on anything like this.

But what do I know, maybe it happens all the time behind locked doors.

Or maybe Murphy sees himself on his knees like Tom hoovering out other guys cum from his wife and dreams of getting pegged.

I guess all’s fair in escapist fiction. But not a LW theme, please take it to another room

~Enkidu

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

I agree with the comments below; pretty bad story; very unrealistic.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Ugly story. They all deserved bullets

1/5

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Holy fucking shit was this bad. and I mean capital B..A..and D...BAD!!!

THis was a fucking riot as well "A couple tries D/S with unexpected results" Yeah no, sorry closet bitch, we all KNEW exactly where it would go, you repressed little boys wearing your panties and trying to deny your true self suffer so greatly, though I wish you wouldnt share it with is in such a horrific manner.

Truly making the case that some perverts are just mentally unbalanced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dude, you’re totally fucked up in your empty skull. Yo a sorrow joke. Was yo momma insane to reanimate the abort yo grow to be?!

Rich‘s Ard Nix Son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous