Debutante MILF Lesbian Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-w-what?" I stammered, my head spinning in a million directions. Hearing my daughter's name brought my shame instantly back, a reminder that I was more than just a sexual being, but also a mother. Yet, the exotic scent of Serena's cunt, to the sexual thrill of submission, to the toy currently filling my cunt, I was too overwhelmed to do the right thing for Miranda, instead doing the right thing for my sexual hunger and weakness. "Yes, Mistress, I want to eat my daughter's arch enemy's cunt."

"And you will obey every order," Serena clarified.

Continuing riding the dildo, I agreed, "Yeeeees, Mistress."

"Lean forward and finish what you started," Serena ordered, grabbing my head and pulling me back between her legs.

I just let the toy in me linger there as I concentrated on pleasuring Serena. Her cunt taste and scent was so uniquely exotic I couldn't get enough. I licked, I probed and I explored with my tongue, lavishing in her beauty. I have no idea how long I was between her legs before she ordered, "Fuck me with the vibrator, slut."

I grabbed for the toy I had left on my seat, turned it on high, and easily slid it inside Serena's wet cunt. Understanding by her moans she was getting closer, I took her clit between my lips and concentrated all my focus on it as I fucked her with the toy.

"Thaaat's it, cunt licker," she moaned, her breathing increasing.

A moment later, reminding me again of my betrayal to my daughter, she moaned, "I'm going to come, Miranda's mom."

She grabbed my hair, held my face firm on her cunt and I could barely breath as her cum flooded out of her and splattered my face. I kept trying to lick, wanting to taste and savour every drop of her juice. Her cum even stronger in scent and taste, my taste buds exploded with pleasure at the unique, yet appetizing flavour. I kept licking and sucking, even as I struggled to breathe, my nose awkwardly plugged against her skin.

Finally, she let me go and I looked up at her awaiting further instructions and her approval.

Looking down at me, she complimented, "Apparently you don't lose your ability over the years of neglect to eat cunt."

"Thank you, Mistress, I aim to please," I replied, flashing back to saying those exact words to Angela all those years ago.

"Do you want to come?" She asked.

"God, yes," I admitted, the dildo in me still dormant.

"Well, fuck yourself for the camera, but refer to yourself as Miranda's mom throughout," she instructed.

I hated the constant reminders of my betrayal, yet it turned me on too, and I began riding the dildo again, putting my hands on Serena's nylon-clad legs.

"Talk dirty slut," she ordered, after a minute of me moaning as I rode the plastic toy.

"Oh yes, a Mistress Serena, Miranda's mom loves fucking herself for you," I moaned, the nasty talk only enhancing my submission and my pleasure.

"Who owns you?" She asked.

"Serena Madison, my daughter's bitch arch enemy, owns Miranda's mom," I admitted, getting more and more turned on.


"Bitch?" She questioned her eyebrow raised.

"Yeeees, lovely, dominant, bitch," I added, taking most the cock in me with each downward thrust.

"And who are you?" She questioned.

"Pet Petra, or Miranda Zimmerman's mom," I moaned.

"And you are a slut," she said.

"Yeeeees," I agreed, my orgasm rising.

"A dirty mommy whore."

"Yes, yes," I babbled.

"A slave."

"Your slaaaave," I moaned, so close to orgasm.

"Stop," she demanded.

I obeyed reluctantly, sweat dripping off me.

"Since you came without permission earlier today, you may not come until next time we meet," she said, shocking me.

"Please I'll be a good girl," I begged, desperate to come.

"Sorry, you need discipline," she said, ignoring my pleas. "Stand up."

I reluctantly obeyed, juice leaking down my leg.

She leaned forward, her face so close to my cunt that I could feel her breath as she said, "Shit, you are so fucking wet."

"All for you, Mistress," I replied, praying sucking up would change her mind.

"Will you ever disobey me again?" She questioned, as her tongue flicked my clit.

"Neeeeever," I moaned louder than I meant to.

"Good," she said. "Becky, do you want the slut for anything."

Becky answered, "I'd love too, but it's time for my rounds."

Becky handed Serena the phone as Serena said, "Well, she is yours if you want."

"Good to know," the young stewardess said, looking at me.

"Miranda's cunt licking mom," Serena said, turning her attention back to me.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, praying for permission for sexual release.

"Sit down and shut up, I need some sleep," she said, closing her eyes and denying me the orgasm I so desperately needed.

I obeyed, sitting down still without any panties or jeans. I wanted to ask permission to put my jeans on at least but was scared to disobey an order. Instead, I grabbed a blanket that was on the floor, covered myself up and tried to calm myself down. Exhausted, I crashed rather quickly once my cunt simmered. I slept for hours until I heard over the intercom we were beginning our descent.

I opened my eyes and Serena said, "Good morning, slut."

"Good morning, Mistress," I replied quietly, assuming people behind me were awake now.

"You really are obedient, aren't you?" She said.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, curious though why she said that.

"You didn't even put your jeans back on," she said.

"I didn't have permission and you told me to shut up so I couldn't ask," I explained, the words ludicrous.

"I'm impressed," she said which somehow made me happy.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said.

"In public, you will refer to me as Miss Serena," she instructed me.

Although odd to speak to her in such formal ways, Miss Madison would be proper if I was going to speak formally, I didn't think it would cause any harm. "Of course, Mistress."

"You may put your jeans on," she said, handing them to me.

"Thank you," I said, awkwardly putting them on without standing up.

She turned away, looking out the window, our conversation apparently over. Once we landed, we went our separate ways and I wondered as I got in the limousine to return home what lie ahead.


ANOTHER HUMILIATING SUBMISSION

The next week I was on pins and needles as I kept expecting Serena to call, text or somehow contact me. Every night I dreamt of Serena, always waking up wet, yet I obeyed her order to not come, knowing she would somehow know if I lied. Every time I saw Miranda I felt guilty for what I had done, yet she was oblivious to it.

Instead, we continued her makeover. I took her to a tanning salon to get her a perfect tan before the ball; we went shopping for a new wardrobe for school...still casual but less frumpy. Miranda was becoming a woman right in front of my eyes and I was so proud of her.

I was at Tiffany's ten days after I last saw Serena purchasing the special necklace that Miranda had adored every time we went shopping. It was going to be her gift from me the day of the ball, and it would perfectly work with the diamond studded dress we purchased in Paris.

"Mrs. Zimmerman," I heard from behind instantly knowing who it was.

I turned around and said, seeing she was with her mother, "Hi Miss Serena, Mrs. Madison."

"How formal," Gwen said looking at me perplexed, we always called each other by our first name.

I joked, "just practising for the ball."

"Two weeks," Gwen said, "I can't believe our girls are becoming women."

Serena's cunt popped into my head and I said, "Oh, I think our girls are already women."

After a couple more minutes of generic conversation about the upcoming debutantes ball, I said, "Well, I need to finish my shopping if I am going to get everything done before tonight's meeting."

Gwen agreed, "See you tonight."

Serena asked, once her mother was out of ear shot, "What do you have there?"

"Oh, just something for Miranda," I said, moving it behind my back.

"Let me see it Pet Petra," she ordered.

"Please not here, your mother is just over there," I said.

"Then obey simple fucking instructions," Serena snapped.

Reluctantly, I showed her the diamond necklace I was planning to purchase for Miranda.

She shrugged, "Cute," and walked away.

Rattled, I quickly paid for the overpriced piece of jewelry and left before I could get in any more trouble with Serena.

I was half way to my car when I got a text. I knew without even looking at it who it was from. I considered not reading it or responding to it; yet, I was intrigued to read it and compelled to respond.

Pet Petra,
You left in a hurry.
Are you hungry?
Craving some cunt?
Meet me at Bellmont Hall in one hour...I know you have a key.
Mistress Serena

Like Pavlov's theory, the words now in my mind, my mouth instantly watered, my legs weakened and my mind shifted from dignified upper class woman to hungry, obedient submissive.

I replied, even though trepidation coursed through my very being:

I'll be there Mistress.
Pet Petra

I was in my car when another text came. I checked it:

Of course you will be.

A chill went up my spine at her assumptions, her correct assumptions, as I shifted into drive and drove to my next stop.

An hour later, I was walking up the steps of Bellmont Hall giddy with excitement of what I was about to do. I hadn't come in almost two weeks and my cunt was definitely in the driver's seat. I also had accepted, like it or not, my need and lust for Serena. My dreams were always of her since that fateful day, my thoughts were always of submission and my hunger was overpowering my day to day life.

I unlocked the door and was surprised to see not only Serena, but her mother, Gwen, too. Instantly, I shifted from eager to please, to strong willed mother, praying that Serena was not going to humiliate me in front of her mother.

My prayers were not answered.

"Pet Petra, on your knees," Serena ordered.

This was the moment. It was one thing to submit the first time in front of an already submitting Portia; it was also one thing to submit and give in to my held in lust and desires on the airplane, but in front of Gwen, in Bellmont Hall, was a completely different, life altering, power shifting decision.

"Now, cunt-licker," Serena demanded, her voice stern, clearly not appreciating the delay in obeying.

Reluctantly, my need to obey overriding my dignity, I lowered myself onto my knees, avoiding eye contact as my face burned with shame.

"Holy shit," Gwen gasped, "You really did it."

"Of course, I did. There has not been a MILF bitch I couldn't turn into my personal plaything," Serena confidently said, glancing oddly at her mother.


Gwen's face went red but she didn't say anything which I thought was odd, but I was brought back to my own situation when Serena asked me a question.


"Have you come since I ordered you not to?" Serena asked.

"No," I answered, this time honestly.

"Look me in the eyes when you answer me slut," Serena ordered.

I lifted my heavy head up and looked at her, trying to avoid eye contact with Gwen.

"Now, answer me again. I need to see your eyes," Serena said, walking closer to me.

"I have not come since ordered not to, Mistress Serena," I answered, drawn in by the beauty of Serena.

"You haven't, have you?" Serena said impressed.

"No Mistress," I admitted, happy she believed me.

"Well, you deserve a treat, my pet," Serena purred, again talking to me like I was a real pet. "Does pet want a treat?"

"Yes," I whispered, ashamed by her belittling tone, and yet desperately hungry for a treat.

"Mom, do you want your cunt eaten?" Serena asked, surprising me.

"I have wanted to put her in her place for years," Gwen not surprisingly said. "Crawl to me, bitch."

Horrified, I looked up at Serena for a reprieve, but I wasn't really expecting any, before I began the humiliating crawl of shame.

Reaching Gwen, she said, "Beg to eat my cunt, Petra."

Even after all the humiliation I had suffered at the hands of Serena, this was worse. Yet, my need to obey overrode my shame and I begged, my cunt getting wetter, "Please, Gwen, may I lick your cunt."

"Is that the best you can do?" Gwen condoned.

Serena said, "I'm going to visit my other debutant slave."

I glanced to watch Serena walk away as Gwen snapped, "Focus on me bitch."

I turned back to Gwen.

"Beg bitch," she ordered again.

"Please Gwen, may your bitch serve you and lick your cunt," I replied trying to say the right things even as my head spun with disastrous consequences of what I was about to do.

"Follow me," Gwen ordered, walking over to a couch, pulling up her dress and sitting down. She too was wearing thigh highs and was sans underwear. Reluctantly, I crawled, even as pussy juice leaked out of me. Was I turned on by submitting to my arch enemy too?

Reaching her, I stared at her heels and awaited further instructions.

"You always thought you were better than me, didn't you?" Gwen asked.

"No," I lied.

"Tell the truth, bitch," she snapped.

Looking up, I admitted, "No more than you think you are better than me."

"But I am better than you," she said condescendingly, grabbing my hair and pulling me between her legs.

Her scent was much stronger than her daughter's and less intoxicating, she also had a hairy pussy, and yet my mouth watered with hunger to taste her.

"Start licking, bitch," Gwen said, as she shoved my face into her hairy cunt.

I obeyed, as I began creating a path in her pubic hair to her cunt. More awkward than a shaved pussy, but twice as pungent scent wise, I began licking her pussy. Her taste, like her daughter's was addictive and as soon as it hit my taste buds I wanted more.

"You are an eager cunt-licking bitch," Gwen moaned a couple of minutes into my submission.

I moaned at the name calling against my will.

"You are such a pretentious little uppity bitch," Gwen laughed, adding, "judging others all the while you are the biggest fake of them all."

Her words were sharp like knives. I had always been critical of other women and their two faced personas and now she was calling me one of them. Yet, on my knees between her legs it was tough to argue. Instead, I kept licking.

"Got nothing to say?" She chuckled, the question seemingly rhetorical.

I didn't. My hunger to please, to submit was way too strong to break. I was handcuffed by my sexual desires and I was no longer the pretentious woman judging others.

"I didn't think so," she said, adding, "especially with your mouth full."

Being humiliated by Gwen was worse than being humiliated by Serena, yet the pleasure pulsing through me was equally as great. I took her clit in between my lips and applied pressure on it and she moaned, "Shit, you got me close, biiiitch."

I concentrated on getting her off, on fulfilling my appetite for her pussy juice, as I flicked her clit with my tongue again and again.

Her moans increased exponentially, high pitched whimpers actually that were quite entertaining, as I brought her to the brink of euphoria.

"Oh God, you biiiitch," she squealed, "Don't you dare fuuucking stoooop."

I didn't and was rewarded seconds later with her cum as it flowed out of her and onto my lips and tongue. Her amusing whimpers continued as I continued licking up all her pussy juice like the addicted lesbian I was.

Finally, she pushed me away and said weakly, "Too sensitive."

My face sticky with her cum, I sat there on my knees, awaiting further instructions, exactly like a pet.

A minute later, she looked down at me as she stood up, allowing her dress to drop back down, and smirked, "Well, this changes everything."

I didn't say anything, as she walked to the bathroom.

On my knees I was unsure what to do. Was she done with me? Did Serena want me? My need to be needed was leading my emotions and paralyzing my ability to make a decision on my own.

I sat on my knees for almost five minutes before Serena walked back into the ballroom. She laughed, "You really are obedient, aren't you?"

"I guess," I agreed, even though the answer was obvious.

"You guess," she laughed even harder as she reached me. She slipped out of her heel and ordered, "Lick the sole of my heel."

Another humiliating task, yet I obeyed, leaning down and licking the sole of her heel. My pussy leaked, the more humiliating the act the wetter I became it seemed.

Gwen's voice startled me, "Fuck, you really are one submissive bitch."

I continued licking like a cat licking milk, the sweaty sole somehow turning me on even as I was humiliated in front of my arch enemy.

"Enough," Serena ordered, as she slipped her foot back into her heel. "Do you want to come?"

"God, yes," I said, my pussy again on fire.

"On your back," she ordered.

I obeyed without hesitation.

Gwen scoffed at my obedience.

"Get yourself off, Pet Petra, with the heel of your shoe," Serena ordered.

Permission to come given after almost two weeks of simmering, I obeyed the extremely embarrassing order, bending my leg, slipping out of my high heel and moving it directly to my burning pussy. I frantically rubbed my clit with the heel of the shoe, my eyes closed, ignoring the reality I was masturbating in front of Gwen and Serena.


"Fuck yourself with it, cum slut," Serena ordered.

I obeyed, so far gone that the idea of fucking myself with the five inch heel seemed natural.


"Slut," Serena said.

"Bitch," Gwen added.

"Cunt licker," Serena continued, each name sending jolts of electrical pleasure to my cunt that was already on the rise of euphoria as I pumped the heel in and out.

"Bimbo," Gwen called me, a term I had used against many of the other mothers in our group.

"Slave, pet, cunt, whore, dyke," Serena listed as my moans increased with each one, the tidal wave of pleasure crashing down on me with earthquake power.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah," I screamed as the orgasm riddled through me.

I heard the click of heels fading away as my body quivered with the afterglow of pleasure. I heard the door open and close and I quickly turned around worried someone was coming in, but thankfully it was them leaving.

I remained on the ground for another minute before weakly standing up and slipping my foot back into the new fuck toy. Taking a deep breath, I was about to leave when Portia said, "She got you too."

I turned and said with a reluctant smile, "So it seems."

"I am to announce at the meeting tonight that the alphabetical order tradition is to be changed," she said.

"I figured that may happen," I sighed, the consequences of my indiscretions coming to light. "What is the rationale?" I asked.

"She is writing a script for me to read," Portia sighed back.

"Really?" I asked, although it shouldn't surprise me.

"I am just a pawn in her game of debutante power," she admitted, before adding, "I am so sorry I got you pulled into her sinister web."

I laughed, "You didn't make me fall to my knees in front of her."

"I suppose," she said.

"So are there others?" I asked.

"I believe so. She implies there are, but she has kept her word of keeping my submission to her a secret to all, except of course you and her mother," Portia explained.

"I just got to get past the debutantes ball without my daughter being drawn into my mess," I said.

"Be careful," Portia warned.

"Why?" I asked.

"She never said as much completely, but it seemed obvious to me that she has plans for Miranda," Portia said.

"Fuck," I cursed, guilt washing over me at the thought of Miranda getting drawn into this sick circle of sin.

"I never told you this," Portia said.

"Of course," I nodded, my head already spinning with how to protect my daughter from the predator that was Serena.

.....

That night, in a new outfit after dirtying the last one while writhing on the floor, I went with Miranda to a parent and debutant meeting. I purposely avoided Gwen and Serena during appetizers until the meeting was called to order. Just a few minutes into the meeting, I got a text. I usually don't check my phone when I am in such a meeting, but I forgot to turn my phone onto vibrate.