Debutante MILF Lesbian Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologized to Portia who I interrupted, and checked the message.

Pet Petra,
Go to the bathroom now and masturbate yourself to orgasm.
Mistress Serena

I sighed at the task and cursed myself for forgetting to shut my phone off. If I had, I never would have known I had a task.

I looked over to Serena who just nodded implying I needed to obey now.

I whispered to Miranda, "I need to deal with this."

"Now?" She asked, surprised I would leave.

"Oh honey, I have heard all this a thousand times," I smiled, squeezing her hand before heading to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, I went directly to the far stall when my cell buzzed again. I laughed to myself that I didn't turn it off after the last buzz.

Pet Petra,
Since you enjoyed fucking yourself with your heel...you may not use your fingers to reach orgasm.
You can use the new plunger sitting in the corner of the last stall I imagine you are currently in.
Mistress Serena
P.S.: Take a picture of your new fuck toy.

I sighed as I read the addition to the task. I glanced at the plunger which was sitting in the corner upright. She has got to be kidding? The long wood handle was the width of a cock, but still how humiliating. I wasn't sure if the text meant I must use the plunger or I could use the plunger. Hoping the latter was the case, I searched my purse for items that would be good to fuck myself but all I had was lipstick which would hardly do the trick. I sighed, as I grabbed the least likely sex toy in the world, lifted up my dress/skirt and sat on the toilet. I was just about to start rubbing myself when I received another text. I prayed it was Serena saying she was kidding, alas it was more instructions.

Pet Petra,
Text me for permission when you are close.
Mistress Serena

I sighed again, worried I would get close and she would again leave me brimming to come and yet not let me. Deciding to just complete the task, I began rubbing the top of the plunger up and down my already very wet pussy lips. Surprisingly, the wood makeshift cock felt good and after less than thirty seconds I wanted to feel it in me. I slid it slowly inside me and moaned at having something inside me even if it was a plunger. Closing my eyes, I lifted my legs up (thank you aerobics) and began slowly fucking myself. I pumped the plunger in and out of my cunt, again ignoring the humiliation of what I was doing and instead getting off at obeying. I pumped my cunt for a couple of minutes before grabbing my phone and texting, albeit slowly as I continued fucking myself:

Mistress Serena
May I come?
Pet Petra

I kept fucking myself while I waited with bated breath for permission. She responded:

Picture first Miranda's Mom.

I didn't hesitate, or worry about the consequences of sending such a photo, as I snapped a picture of the plunger, a good five inches plus within me. I sent the picture, eager to get permission at any cost.

A moment later, she responded again:

Pet Slut Cunt-licking Dyke Petra,
You may come when I phone you.
Put your phone on your clit and hold it there until you come.
Let Mistress Serena make you come.

Again I obeyed, putting the phone on my clit and waiting for the vibrations that were bound to follow. I continued fucking myself with the plunger that was the best cock I had had in a long time and as soon as my phone began playing the song, Katy Perry's 'Hot and Cold' my second orgasm of the day shuttered through me. The double pleasure of the plunger and the phone created an orgasm unlike any other I had ever experience as I clamped my mouth shut in case anyone else entered the washroom.

The phone kept ringing, the vibrations kept buzzing and I kept coming, as the sensations created the longest orgasm of my forty plus years. Finally, the phone stopped, and a text followed a moment later.

Slave Miranda's Mom,
Your daughter is looking around for you. Maybe you should stop being a complete orgasm whore and be with your daughter.
Mistress Serena

The harsh words were like throwing water on a fire. I pulled the sticky plunger out of my cunt, put the phone, slightly sticky, in my purse, stood up, fixed my skirt/dress and left the stall. I looked in the mirror. My cheeks were red, but otherwise I looked no worse for the wear.

I returned to the meeting and joined my daughter.

"I was just about to come looking for you," Miranda said, clearly annoyed at how long I was gone.

"I came back as soon as I could," I replied, almost laughing at my accidental pun...the reality that I did come back as soon as I came.

"They change the alphabetical order tradition," Miranda said.

"Really?" I asked, acting surprised.

"There will be a drawing at the end of the meeting which will detail the order," Miranda explained.

"I will have a talk with Portia once the meeting is done," I said, pretending to be confident I could influence a decision I couldn't change.

"Good," Miranda said. "I want to go last."

"As you will," I promised, giving her false hope.

The meeting went on for another forty minutes, my pussy juice leaking slightly from the aftermath of my orgasm.

Finally Portia announced, "And now for the order draw."

Another debutant mother, Cameron, brought out a gold box and Portia began pulling out names and announcing the order as Cameron wrote the new order on the board.

I didn't know then if it was pre-arranged or not, but the final two names left were Miranda and Serena (I would learn later that was indeed on purpose). Of course, Miranda's name was called and Serena, getting what she wanted, would go last.

When Miranda's name was called, she cursed, "Dammit, she wins again."

My heart broke at knowing the role I played in allowing it to happen. Yet, I whispered, "this is even better."

"How?" She questioned.

"Now you go right before her and the new you will outshine her," I promised, praying it was true.

"That's unlikely," Miranda said, knowing that Serena had a beauty that surpassed not only her but almost everyone.

I squeezed her hand and I said, "I'll go talk to Portia now. You go mingle."

"With these girls?" Miranda said, her own pretentious attitude that she was better than them coming through.

"Just for a few minutes," I said, standing up and heading to Portia.

I chatted with Portia about other debutante ball details knowing there was no changing the order.

I returned to my daughter who was standing alone, as usual, and asked, "Ready to go?"

"Definitely."

"Me too," I said.

Just then Serena said, "Thank you, Mrs. Zimmerman."

Not wanting to ask why, I replied, "You're welcome."

"I really appreciate you suggesting we change the order tradition," Serena said, stirring the pot.

"It's nothing," I said, glancing to Miranda who looked completely betrayed.

"No, breaking tradition here is harder than finding a needle in the haystack, but your willingness to lead change is really inspiring," Serena said, her phoniness dripping with syrupy sweetness.

"Again, it's nothing," I said, desperate to get out of this conversation and come up with some explanation to Miranda, even though nothing came to mind.

"I really owe you," Serena said, hugging me and whispering in my ear, "Come three times at home tonight. Each time without your fingers or a sex toy and I want pictures cunt."

She moved away and said to Miranda, "Your mom really is something."

Miranda, barely holding it together, said, "She sure is...something," stressing the word something.

Once outside, Miranda asked, furiously, "What the hell was that about?"

"I have no idea. I had nothing to do with the change, I swear," I explained, which was technically true, although I probably could have stopped it...I didn't have anything to do with the change.

"Then why did she say you did?" Miranda asked.

"She is a manipulative bitch who is trying to stir the pot," I said, which was also true. "I just can't fathom what her end game is."

"To humiliate me," Miranda said, breaking down.

"Oh honey, you need to be the bigger girl," I said. "Remember in a few months you will be far away from all this drama."

"If I survive," Miranda said over dramatically.

"You will outshine her on the big day," I promised, even though I wasn't sure that was true.

"I don't even care if I go anymore," Miranda said disillusioned again.

"Then she wins," I pointed out, not wanting to see my daughter give up. I wanted my debutante daughter.

"She always does," Miranda said as we reached the car.

"Well, let's end her winning streak," I quipped, wanting to make my daughter feel like a woman, a lady.

"And how do we do that?" She asked skeptically.

"We start by dressing up in some of your new fashions from Paris," I suggested. "We continue your makeover."

"Fine," She said, although I couldn't tell if she meant fine 'good idea' or fine 'whatever'.

We drove home no longer discussing the debutantes' ball instead talking about school, summer plans in Europe and college...while I tried to figure out how I was going to deal with Serena's declaration of her intent on my daughter.

TASK ONE: VEGETABLE FUN

That night, I barely slept due to a mixture of sex dreams of Serena that often ended with my daughter submitting to her too.

I woke up in a sweat my pussy burning and yet mortified at the sight of my daughter being pulled into Serena's sick twisted game.

Determined to protect my innocent daughter from the clutches of Serena I decided I would confront Serena the next time the possibility presented itself.

Over the weekend, Serena didn't contact me and I again prayed that maybe she was not going to push this any further, even though I was craving submission again as I went through my own sexual withdrawal like an addict trying to quit.

Monday morning, I received a text from her. Relief and anxiety clashed inside me. I read the text:

Pet Petra
Five days, five tasks.
Complete each and I will give you a very BIG treat!
Mistress Serena

My cunt instantly tingled at the word treat which worried me. Yet, after a year of no sex, I yearned for intimacy no matter how twisted a form it came in.

I replied with only a brief moment of hesitation:


I am ready Mistress.
Pet Petra

Typing 'Pet Petra' felt both liberating and binding, just another example of the tornado of feelings spinning through me.

A few minutes later, I received the first message.


Task 1:
This afternoon:
Fuck yourself for five minutes without coming with both ends of a cucumber.
Then Insert ten carrots in your cunt. Let them marinate inside you for half an hour while you cut up the cucumber and put it on a plate.
Then rub yourself to orgasm with the carrots inside you.
When done, take the carrots out and put them on a plate with the cucumber...serve to your daughter.

As I stared at the humiliating task, one that would draw my daughter deeper into my sin, a second task came moments later:

Pet Petra
of course I want a picture of the cucumber in your cunt, one of your special plate of vegetables and one of your daughter eating them.
Mistress Serena

I didn't move for minutes as I read and reread the first task. I surely couldn't do it. I could fuck myself with a cucumber, I could even fill my cunt with carrots, both sick...both twisted...both turning me on...yet making my daughter unknowingly eat vegetables with my pussy juice on them was too much.

I texted back:
Please Mistress. I will obey the vegetable tasks but please don't make me feed my daughter them.
Pleading Pet Petra

I received no response for a couple of hours, Serena was obviously in class, like my daughter would be. Then it came, of course I wasn't expecting any mercy and I didn't get any:

Pet Petra
The pet obeys, the pet DOESN'T question.
That is one.
Annoyed Mistress Serena

I sighed. I knew in my heart she wasn't going to change the task, yet I asked anyway. I went to the fridge to make sure we had a cucumber and carrots which we did before I headed out for a lunch date with a couple of other debutant mothers.

During the lunch, I wondered if either of them were Serena's pets too. Was I the only one besides Portia? Were there more?

I returned home at two, after a bit of shopping, and went to the fridge to complete my task. Taniesha, my maid, I had sent out for groceries and thus I had the house to myself. I grabbed a plate, a knife and pulled the cucumber and carrots out of the fridge, I put them on the island, lifted up my dress, sat down on a chair and rubbed the cucumber up and down my pussy lips. They were lubricated quickly, and I slowly, awkwardly, slid the thick green fuck stick in my cunt. A rush of naughtiness coursed through me at obedience and I began slowly pumping the vegetable in and out of me. Closing my eyes, I forgot it was a cucumber and imagined it was a strap-on and it was not my hand controlling the cock but Serena's. I took a picture of the cucumber half in me, which somehow only turned me on more...the grater the submission, the greater the humiliation, the greater the pleasure.

I don't know how long I was fucking myself but it was definitely over five minutes. I pulled the cucumber out, put it on the counter, and grabbed the bag of baby carrots. Slowly, I slid one after another inside me until the whole bag was gone. I felt so full, so horny and so bad. I cut the cucumber, shame washing over me at what my intent for cutting the cucumber was. Once done, I grabbed my kindle and began reading, again, 50 Shades of Grey, imagining that instead Grey was not a dominant Master but a Mistress.

So drawn into the story, my own twisted version, I lost track of time and was surprised when I heard the front door open. I quickly moved my hand to my cunt and frantically rubbed myself to get off and fulfill the task instructed. Thankfully, the naughty task and the porn I was reading had me already at a fever pitch and I came quickly just as Taniesha walked in...my cunt still full of carrots.

"Hi, ma'am," Taniesha greeted, her arms full of groceries.

"Hi, Taniesha," I greeted, flushed, my orgasm still sending twitches through my body as a carrot leaked out of my cunt and hit the floor.

She put the groceries on the counter opposite of me and said, "I got two more bags to bring in."

"Okay," I said, thankful as I urgently pulled the carrots out of my cunt, which was ridiculously awkward, difficult to do and put them on the plate. I still had a couple in my cunt when Taniesha returned, but I had twelve on the plate. I stood up, one more carrot slipped out of my cunt, and I reached down and grabbed the two sticky cum coated carrots on the floor. I held them in my hand as Taniesha reached me again.

I still had one more carrot in me and prayed it wouldn't fall out as I walked to the bathroom. I said, "I cut some vegetables for Miranda, you are welcome to have some."

"Thank you ma'am," Taniesha nodded, as she grabbed a cucumber and put it in her mouth.

I froze watching with both perverse pleasure and nervousness as she ate it. There was no facial expression change and I sighed thinking maybe it wasn't as obvious as it looked to me.

I went to the bathroom and with much difficulty I got the last carrot out of my cunt. For some perverse reason I can't even begin to fathom I popped it into my mouth. It still tasted like carrot, but it also undoubtedly had a coating on it.

I returned to the kitchen once Taniesha was gone and took a picture of the plate and noticed a carrot and more cucumber was gone. I smiled to myself at the reality my sweet maid had unknowingly tasted my cunt, I should have felt sinful; I should have felt guilty; yet, I felt naughty, but a good naughty, a very good naughty.

That goodness faded when I came downstairs an hour later and saw Miranda at the counter eating from the plate. I earlier had sent the two pictures to Serena but wasn't sure how I could or if I wanted to take a picture of Miranda eating them. Yet, from the stairs I inconspicuously took a picture of Miranda with a carrot in her hand going to her mouth. I felt guilty, yet I watched as she ate a carrot coated with my pussy juice. I watched as she took another, obviously oblivious to the special coating I had made.

Curious as hell, I joined her at the kitchen and greeted, "How was your day, Miranda?"

"Another day of painful drivel with insipid people," she said.

Somehow her pretentiousness to people like me when I was her age irked me and I asked, "Any Serena sightings?"

"No, of course she doesn't take any classes I take," she said, again her condescending attitude suddenly annoyed me. It used to be a sense of pride that she was so smart and yet now it seemed to bother me.

"Well everyone has their strengths and weaknesses," I countered.

"Yes, we need bimbo actresses, vapid cheerleaders and trophy wives," Miranda quipped. I realized then she was just as pretentious as Serena, just on opposite sides of the scale.

I also winced at the shot at other girls in her school as I was briefly an actress, I was a cheerleader and I supposedly had been a trophy wife by definition, although I married him out of love, not money. Deciding to change the topic, I asked, "Like the carrots? They are organically coated."

"Is that what makes them taste differently?" She asked. "They are really unique."

"Unique good?" I asked.

She popped the last one in her mouth and joked, "Are there any more?"

"I can get some more tomorrow I imagine," I answered.

"Since when did you go organic vegetable shopping," she asked.

"Oh Miranda, I am full of surprises," I replied, the innuendo dripping like the pussy coating of my carrots.

I sent the third picture to Serena without hesitation, annoyed at Miranda's pretentiousness and wanting to finish task 1, already curious what task two was.

Serena didn't respond until after ten at night:

Good slut.

That was all I got for completing my task. I was a bit crestfallen as I expected more. Disappointed, I went to bed curious what tomorrow's task would be.


TASK TWO: STICKY PILLOW GOO

The next morning I woke up feeling guilt at what I did to my daughter and at being angry at her for not liking her bullies. Yet, just as that guilt was overbearing me, a text came. Instantly, I shifted from guilt ridden to eager and I clicked on the text.

Pet Petra
Did Miranda enjoy her special snack?
Mistress Serena

I replied, remembering her praising the unique tasting carrots:

Mistress
She loved them. Said she wished there were more. I told her they were organic, which is technically true. I promised her I would get her more.
Perverted Pet Petra

My cunt tingled at the naughtiness of the conversation and yet guilt hit me at selling out my daughter.

Serena replied:

Well get her addicted to your cunt juice. Maybe one day she will be getting it directly from the source.

My pussy twitched at the unthinkable incest reference. Yet, my naughty mind was playing tricks on me as an image of Miranda on her knees between my legs flashed in my head. I quickly shook it out as I realized that my withdrawal was making me cross one too many lines.

I replied back:

Mistress
I could never commit incest.
Pet Petra

A moment later as I ignored the growing fire down below, Serena responded:

Silly Pet,
You already have let her taste your cunt juice...thus you have already committed incest...plus if I know you your cunt is wet...is it slut?

Frustratingly she was right on both counts. I technically had committed the ultimate sin of incest and my cunt was a burning inferno of desire.

I sighed, as I admitted:
Mistress
Disturbingly, yes.
Pet Petra

A moment later another response:

1...34567...10