Debutante MILF Lesbian Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Choosing a costume was harder. What was she expecting me to dress like? There was slutty everything, but I decided to go a bit out there when I choose a naughty nun outfit. In case, that wasn't slutty enough for her, I also bought a slutty nurse outfit and a slutty cowgirl outfit.

I finished by buying a dozen pairs of thigh high stockings in a variety of colours and headed to the cashier. I asked the plump but pretty girl, "Are you, Janie?"

"You must be Pet Petra," she smiled, looking me up and down like I was a piece of meat.

"I am," I said, sensing her predatory needs.

"Cameron come up front please," Janie called out.

A moment later, a young woman in her early twenties came out.

"Please cover the register for me, I have to help a customer with something in the back," Janie explained.

"Sure you do," she smirked back, any doubt that this was going to be sexual gone in three sarcastic words.

"Behave and maybe I'll let her service you too," Janie said, talking about me, a complete stranger, as if I weren't there.

"You better," Cameron said, checking me out with intrigue.

"Follow me," Janie ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied by repulse.

Once in the back room, Janie said, handing me a dildo contraption, "Have you ever seen one of these?"

"Is it a strap-on?" I asked.

"Of sorts," Janie said, as she pulled down her skirt and panties before sitting down on a leather couch.

"Um, I, don't," I said, trying to complete a sentence.

"Don't worry, slut, Serena told me I could use you as I please," she revealed. "And now it is time for you to please."

I stared at her hairy cunt that was spread open. Obviously she had never even had a trim. "Knees, slut."

I obeyed, my ability to reject orders seemingly long gone, my cunt already leaking at submitting to this chubby, pretty stranger.

"Crawl," she instructed.

I, of course, obeyed, until I reached her feet, the toy still in my hand.

"Hand me your new toy," she instructed.

I gave it to her.

She leaned forward and put it on my head. I knelt helplessly as I realized my face was being turned into a cock.

Once done, she looked down at me and said, "I'm assuming by the stunned look on your face this is a new contraption for you."

My mouth covered and replaced with a cock, I nodded in the affirmative.

"Fuck me, slut," she ordered, as she lied back on the couch offering me her hairy cunt.

Oddly, my mouth watered with the hunger to taste her, but that was impossible in my current predicament, and instead I awkwardly moved my head until my cock was at her pussy. She moved her hands to get my cockhead at her entrance and she ordered, "Slowly push forward."

I just obeyed again, my face moving forward as I watched the cock slowly disappear into her forest.

"Thaaaat's it, slut," she moaned, "fill my cunt completely with that cock."

I obeyed, until I could smell her wet exotic scent captured by her pubic hair.

"Good slut," she moaned. "Now, fuck me with your face, cunt."

It was awkward; it was humiliating; it was exhilarating. Her moans, which were more like squeals, echoed around and after only a couple minutes of face fucking, if that is what it is called, she began bucking her ass forward to meet my forward thrusts.

She squealed, "Don't stop sluuuuut, don't you dare fuuuucking stop."

I didn't and she screamed a few seconds later, loud enough the customers on the other side had to hear her, "Oooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees."

Her high pitched squeal was funny and yet I refrained from laughing as I continued fucking her cunt as she came.

Once she was finally done, she pushed me away and I fell haphazardly onto my ass.

She said, "That toy is on the house."

"Thank you," I said, already imagining what it would be like to fuck Serena with it.

"Clean my cum from the cock first though," she ordered as she stood up and got dressed.

I took the strange contraption off my head and put it to my mouth. Smaller than the many cocks I sucked a couple of days ago, I easily cleaned her juice off it.

"Stay," she ordered, like I was a dog as she giggled at her order and left.

I waited like a loyal dog for instruction my mind in a cumulus fog.

The young Cameron came in and said, "So you are a pet?"

"Yes, ma'am," I admitted, even as she looked at me condemningly.

"And you will obey my every order?" She asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I agreed, remembering task 5d.

"Roll over," she ordered.

Shame burned through me again as I did indeed obey by rolling over.

"Play dead," she said.

I fell onto my back, my arms and legs up in the air, my naked cunt in clear view to the stranger.

"Chase your tail," she demanded, laughing slightly.

I crawled in circles as if I had a tail.

"Hmmmmm, you probably need a real tail," she said. "Stay."

I again obeyed, the humiliation this time somehow more extreme and yet more erotic than all my past submissions.

She returned with a strange looking thing and a bottle of lube. She lifted up my dress and poured lube down my ass cheeks which was when I realized her devious intent. I wanted to protest, my ass something I had always refused to give up, even to Angela, even when drunk.

Yet, now I seemed compelled to just give in. My body was no longer mine, it was a possession of Serena's and it could be used however she or her friends felt.

"Ever had a butt plug in your ass?" Cameron asked.

"No, ma'am," I admitted.

"Well then we will change your answer for future questions," she said, as I felt a plastic toy between my ass cheeks. "Relax or this will burn more."

"Okay," I whimpered, in anticipation of the pain.

"Here it goes, soon to be ass slut," she said, as she pushed forward and my ass was filled by a thankfully thin plug. She explained, "I started you small but I know there are bigger ones in your bag Mistress Serena had made for you."

My eyes went big as she stood up and ordered again, "Chase your tail and bark."

It was humiliating, yet I obeyed like I always do, pussy juice leaking out of my cunt from the degrading act. I barked at my ass as I chased what I learned was a dog tail as I spun in circle after circle...trying to make the impossible possible.

"Good puppy, does puppy need a treat?" She said, talking to me like I was a brand new puppy.

"Woof," I replied, before even realizing I had done it.

Cameron burst out laughing as she, lifted up her skirt, sat in the exact same place Janie had earlier. "Come here," she tapped her legs.

I crawled to her hungry indeed for my treat.

Between her legs was a completely shaved pussy that gleaned with a slight shine assumedly horny from my obedience. I didn't wait for more instructions as I took my treat by extending my tongue and begging to lick.

"That's it, enjoy your reward," she purred as I began exploring her pussy with my tongue.

I started slowly parting her pussy lips, once I could taste the wetness created by me, I moved my mouth onto her clit and pulled it between my lips.

"Oh God," she quivered, from the shift from tender teasing to concentrated pleasure.

I wanted her to come...to get off because of my lips and tongue; I wanted to taste her...to savor the rush of cum as it flooded out of her.

I was rewarded a little while later as she grabbed my head and began grinding her pussy up and down my face. It didn't take long before her juices flooded out of her and coated my face. She continued fucking my face for another minute or two until her orgasm subsided. She pushed my head away and said, "Not bad for a prima donna bitch."

She stood up, as I remained on my knees, wishing I could come now too.

She seemed to recognize my hunger as she quipped, "Oh, does rich bitch want to come?"

"Yes, ma'am," I admitted.

She looked at her watch. "You have five minutes." She slipped out of her heel, offered her nylon-clad foot and ordered, "Fuck yourself on my foot."

Yet another humiliating task, and yet I again eagerly obeyed, my hunger to come and obey, overriding any sense of shame...as if I had any shame left. I lifted up my dress, straddled her foot, and moved her toes to my cunt. It was awkward at first, but I began rubbing my pussy up and down her nylon-clad toes.

"You are the dirtiest little submissive Serena has sent here yet," Cameron said, amused at watching me fuck myself so ludicrously.

I asked, curious to understand the full breadth of Serena's power, "H-h-how many have there beeeeen?"

"More than a dozen," Cameron answered, before adding, "all of them rich and older like you. I don't know how she does it, but she does."

I wondered if other members of my debutante community were caught in the web of submission to Serena. On one hand I hoped so, it made my submission less humiliating; yet, I felt a rush of jealously at the thought that I wasn't the only one, even though I knew of Portia already.

I continued bucking my hips back and forth on her toes, desperate to get off.

She added to her instructions, "Take my foot in that wet box of yours, rich bitch."

Again the name calling, this one new, only added to my lust and I grabbed her foot and lowered my cunt onto it, slowly allowing her toes to slip inside me.

"Now fuck yourself, rich bitch. You have two minutes or you go home without an orgasm," Cameron informed me.

I knew I would be a muddled mess if I didn't come, so I obeyed, awkwardly moving up and down, her foot somehow going deeper into my cunt than I thought imaginable.

"Holly fuck, rich bitch, you really are taking it," Cameron said impressed.

"So close, Mistress," I moaned, my orgasm building at an escalated pace.

"Come rich bitch, come from a foot fucking, come like the dirty whore you are," she continued, each nasty name causing additional pulsations to trigger through me and a few seconds later I came, flooding her foot with my cum.

A moment later, even as my orgasm continued to pulsate through me, she said, pulling her foot out of me, "Clean my nylon rich bitch."

I sucked my pussy juice off her nylon-clad toes the mixture of sweaty silky nylon and my cum yet another first of sexual submission.

Finally, she slipped her foot back into her shoe and said, "Meet you at the front slut."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied weakly.

"No Mistress?" She questioned looking down at me.

"Sorry, Mistress," I quickly corrected.

"You really are adorably slutty," she said walking away before adding, "Keep that butt plug in your ass until you see Serena."

I considered saying thank you, but that seemed too absurd as I slowly got off my weary knees.

I grabbed my new head dildo toy, returned to the front, and paid for my items as well as the special bag Serena had pre-arranged for me.

674 dollars later, I was walking out of the store as a woman stared at me with a strange look on her face.

I quickly returned to my car and gave a yelp as the plug went deeper into my ass. I looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my make-up smeared, I looked like I had just eaten pussy...which of course I had.

I returned directly home and reread the tasks for today. Beth was a good friend of mine two doors down and would probably not raise an eyebrow if I came and borrowed batteries, although holding a vibrator would make it strange.

After fixing my hair and reapplying my make-up so I didn't look like a lesbian whore, I took a vibrator I bought and headed to Beth's house. Her maid answered and I asked if Beth was home. Thankfully she was.

"Hi, Petra, how are you today?" She greeted, coming to me and giving me her trademark kiss-kiss cheek thing she picked up while in Europe a couple of years ago.

"Pretty good," I said, before adding, "although pretty crazy with the debutantes ball for Miranda next weekend."

"She is turning into a woman," Beth said. "Oh, how the time flies."

"Isn't that the truth," I laughed. We chatted for a couple more minutes before Beth noticed what was in my hand. The plug in my ass beginning to slip out.

Her facial expression implying something I just couldn't put my finger on, "And what may I ask is that for?"

I joked, "I hear they are all the buzz."

"I imagine they are," she smiled, before adding, "I assume you need batteries."

How would she know that? Unless...was she under Serena's spell to? "Actually, I do. I bought a few new toys today, but sure didn't think about batteries."

"Been lonely since a Dave died?" She asked sympathetically.

"Yes, and I am not into the whole dating thing," I said.

"Well, I am just heading out for a while, I'll be right back with some batteries for you," she said.

"Thanks, you're a lifesaver," I replied, dying to know if Beth was a submissive too. As soon as I was alone I lifted up my dress and pushed the toy deeper in my ass.

I waited a few minutes before she returned. She handed me a few batteries and joked, "You can never have enough."

"I so agree," I laughed.

"We should do lunch one day next week," Beth offered.

"I'm game for anything," I replied, hinting ever so subtly at more than just lunch.

"Great, it's a date," she said. "I'll give you a call."

"I'll wait for you to buzz," I joked.

"You're so bad," she said, squeezing my shoulder.

I added to my subtleness, "Oh, if you only knew."

We finished chatting and I headed home wondering if Beth was a submissive too. She was younger, only twenty-nine and didn't have kids. So she wasn't in the debutante circle that Serena was in. Thus, the more I thought about it the more I concluded it was unlikely she was under Serena's sexual spell.

MY BACKDOOR TREAT

I texted Serena the room number and arrived a good hour early with a bottle of wine. I felt giddy like I was going on a first date, which was ludicrous since this was anything but a date.

I dressed in the naughty nun outfit. The one piece dress was so short that the curves of my ass were showcased if I bent down at all. The black and white dress, with long sleeves, also came complete with a black and white wimple headpiece. I slutted it up even more with black thigh high stockings and five inch open toed heels.

Of course, she was an hour late and I was on my third glass of wine when she arrived.

"Well, what a creative costume choice, my pet," Serena smiled.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, happy she approved of my costume choice.

"Let's see what you bought for today," she said going over to the bags on the bed.

She pulls out each toy and once checking them all she said, "A very nice variety. The suction cup cock is great for when you are alone and need to get fucked, the wi-vibe is the best toy out there, the egg will be great for later on, the strap-on will be great for tonight, and the vibrator is your battery choice I assume?"

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted.

"Who did you go to?" She asked, as she held up the head cock contraption looking confused.

"Beth Saunders," I answered.

"Oh you did, and how is Pet Beth?" She asked.

'I knew it,' I thought to myself. "She was very helpful."

"I imagine she was," Serena said, before asking, "and what is this?"

"It was a gift from Janie," I answered, before explaining, "I wear it on my face to fuck you with it."

"Oh my, how delicious," she purred. "This I need to see in action."

She slipped out of her skirt and blouse, soon naked except for thigh highs.


"Come fuck me, my pet," she ordered, as she climbed onto the king-sized bed and opened her lovely legs.

I grabbed the strange contraption, put it over my head, crawled onto the bed between her legs and moved my face cock to her pussy. I moved my head up and down to tease her and to get her wet. I wanted her to beg me to fuck her.

A couple of minutes of teasing and she demanded, "Don't tease me slut, fuck me."

I obliged as I moved my head forward and the cock slipped inside her cunt.

"Hmmmmm," she moaned.

Although awkward, I began fucking Serena's cunt. I wanted to get her off quick as my neck was getting stiff rather quickly.

After a few minutes, my neck burning, Serena ordered, "Get on your back."

I obeyed, thankful to be in a different position. I went to take the toy off but Serena said, "Keep it on, slut."

A moment later, she straddled my face, lowered her cunt on the plastic cock and began literally riding my face. My head bounced back and forth on the bed as Serena took all my face cock in her cunt.

"You like this?" she moaned, as she continued riding my face.

"Yeeeeeees," I said, talking difficult from this position.

"Do you want your Mistress's cum?" she moaned.

"Yesss," I said, my head really bouncing up and down.

"Here it coooooooomes," she screamed a few moments later.

As she came, she sat on my face the whole cock still in her, pussy juice leaking out of her cunt. I was thankful to just lay there and not have my head fucked anymore.

Finally, she moved off me and said, "Go get your suction cup cock and fuck yourself while I recover."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, taking the head gear off.

"But don't you dare come," she added.

"Yes, Mistress," I again agreed.

As I grabbed the suction cup cock, I pondered where to put it.

Serena snapped her fingers and pointed to the wall near the television.

I went there, put the cock on the wall with a bit of difficulty and turned to ask, "Mistress, may I take the plug that Candace put in my ass out?"

She laughed, "That Candace, always trying to be helpful. You may take it out if you wish...for now."

I took it out and felt a sudden emptiness after hours of having it in. As I moved my body back towards the wall dildo I heard Serena ask, "Are you hungry?"

I looked up and saw she was looking at the room service book. "Um, sure," I said.

"Great," she said, as she picked up the phone and ordered room service. "Get busy fucking yourself."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, the cock half way in me already.

Over the next half hour, I slowly moved back and forth on the wall dildo, as Serena chatted on the phone to friends and watched television. By fucking myself slowly, I never got close to coming, instead more mortified that I was being completely ignored.

A knock on the door had me freeze. I looked up at Serena praying for a reprieve, yet she just smiled and said, "Keep fucking yourself."

I obeyed, as she put on a robe and went to the door and opened it and a young waiter rolled in the food.

Seeing me, he stopped briefly, but didn't say anything as he turned to Serena and asked, "Will you please sign here."

"Of course," Serena said politely.

Once she had signed it, she asked him, "Do you want my pet to suck your cock as a tip?"

"P-p-pardon," he stammered surprised.

"My pet loves sucking cock, don't you?" Serena asked, looking down at me.

My cheeks burning with shame, I admitted, as I continued to fuck myself, "Yes, Mistress, I love sucking cock."

"I-um-need to get back to work," he said quickly and left, rejecting the offer.

"Well, that was disappointing," Serena sighed, as she began making a plate for herself. "You may come and have a bite to eat if you wish."

"Thank you," I said, which was absurd considering I was paying for the food. Yet, I got off my knees and made myself a plate. We ate in silence as she texted at the same time.

Once we were both done, she asked, "Ready for your obedience present?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, the term 'obedience present' another shot.

"Get on all fours on the bed," she ordered.

I obeyed eager with anticipation.

She went to the unopened bag and opened it. First she pulled out a collar with a leash. She smiled, "I should have put this on you when the waiter was here."

She pulled out some lube, a strap-on cock, some long thing I didn't have a clue what it was, a vibrating egg, and what I was pretty sure was a set of butt plugs.

She walked up behind me, lifted up my dress which was barely necessary it was so short, poured lube on my ass and said, "Since Cameron already began preparing your ass for me, we will start with the medium plug."