Deceived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem." I say.

"Like a told you, I've also borrowed some money from a friend... But I prefer to give it back myself."

"How much?" I ask, producing my wallet.

"Two hundred dollars."

I hand her the money and wave my driver over. Then we go into the hotel. Pedro takes the two suitcases away, while I settle the bill at the counter. I have time for a coffee, while Sybil wishes her friends goodbye.

On our way home I ask Sybil if she's hungry. We can visit a restaurant or I can ask Vanessa to cook a little something. Sybil leaves the choice to me. I phone Vanessa and ask her if she's able to prepare us a spaghetti at seven o-clock

To my great surprise Sybil and Vanessa are becoming rapidly good friends. Sybil finds an attentive and empathic ear in Vanessa, who tells then about her own youth that wasn't a success story either. Without any concern for my feelings they conclude that all men are egocentric assholes and the majority of them should be castrated at birth. Then they start doing the dishes together, whispering and giggling as if they know each other for years.

I'm a amused observer. This has potential for the future, I think.

Afterwards the three of us watch some TV. At nine Sybil tells us she's tired and want to go to bed. I tell her we shall talk in the morning. After she has kissed us goodnight, Sybil disappears in the guestroom.

"What are your going to do with her?" Vanessa asks when the English beauty disappears through the door, "I feel in my little toe you have something up in your sleeve."

I shrug.

"Tomorrow we'll discuss and I see what I can do for her," I say, "I'm thinking about her giving a tour of the city. Don't expect me at office."

"Gives me time to take a throughout look at the papers for the meeting."

"Good, you'll give me Friday your opinion."

"But you didn't answer my question yet. You're a little bit too friendly with her."

"I'm still thinking about it... By the way, she's no complete stranger."

I pull Vanessa out of the couch.

"Come on, let's fuck," I say, pushing my lovely lady in the direction of the bedroom, "It will set my thoughts straight and then we can talk further."

We walk hand in hand to the bedroom. I switch the lights on. Vanessa melts into my arms for a long bout of French kissing. Meanwhile I knead the taut flesh of her ass. I look down into her big brown eyes.

"I love you darling. I've never loved somebody else like I love you," I say and caress tenderly one of her cheeks, "If your opinions might change, let it know me."

Bending her head, Vanessa looks up at me, surprised and amused at the same time.

This must be the first time I declare her my love. Until now or relationship was friendly and nearly exclusively sexual. I never wanted to look beyond these terms. But if I must be completely honest, I must now say I never loved a woman like I love Vanessa, despite all what happened in both our lives.

"Thanks," Vanessa whispers, "I love you to, but that doesn't change anything about my answer of this afternoon."

I kiss her again. Her mouth opens and our tongues starts dueling. Her hand grabs my cock. I pull her T-shirt out of her pants. When she breaks our kiss, I take the garment off and unclasp her bra. Meanwhile Vanessa pulls my zipper down and plays with my stiff rod. After I've pulled my pants down, he slips on her knees and starts to fellate me in her inimitable way. After a couple of minutes I pull my penis out of her mouth.

"Let's keep it for your hungry pussy," I say.

I came already two times today. My age considered, I have to dose my forces somewhat.

"We take a shower first?" Vanessa asks.

She takes her jeans off before she walks to the bathroom. While I undress she adjust the temperature. We enjoy the warm beam of water and washes each others back. Then I take a bath towel to dry her tenderly.

"What happening now?" she murmurs flabbergasted, as I scoop her in my arms and carry her into the bedroom.

Next to the bed is a small desk. I put Vanessa down on it, grab a chair and sit down between her legs. It's my turn to indulge her orally. Also it gives my cock a rest.

"Put your feet on the desk," I tell her.

Caressing the inside of her thighs, my eyes feast themselves on her fleshy pink mussel that slowly gets wet. I lean over and starts to lick the whole length of her beautiful crack. Her vaginal lips are swelling and reddening rapidly, while I lap at her most intimate juices. Her clitoris is erecting himself as a small finger. I stick my index halfway her honey pot and take her clit in my mouth.

Vanessa hauls her head into her neck and moans loudly. Her musk scented nectar is now flowing in abundance. My tongue can't cope anymore. On the varnished wood of the desk between her legs a damp patch starts to form. Her thighs are gripping my head as a vice when she reaches orgasm with some high shrieks. I give her love button a final kiss and help her climb off the desk.

Vanessa gets into bed. On her hands and knees she wobbles her ass in my direction.

"Fuck me little bear, let me come again," she says hoarsely.

My dick leads the way as I climb into the bed. I penetrate her deep in her wet pussy and begin to fuck her hard and fast. The muscles of her cunt grips my cock and when they loose up I thrust myself deeper in. She moans and howls in joy and her ass is jerking as jelly. When I slow down she swears and pushes her hips in my direction. I start to maul and manhandle her tits while I ride her as hard as I can.

Vanessa is already nearing a new orgasm. She moans in utter delight at the same time as I feel my dick pulsate in the discharge that travels up from my balls. A last time I push into her. My cries are joining hers when my seed splashes against her cervix in thick jets.

My knees are feeling weak. I lower myself on her sweaty back, while I roll her nipples between my fingers and kiss her in the neck. Vanessa stretches her hand out to caress my hair.

"You have an awful lot of energy at the end of the day," she grins.

I don't answer her. I wait until my breath is less agitated and roll off her. She pushes her body against mine.

"You were so sweet," she smiles.

"Because you're so sweet of course," I answer.

"Stop your nonsense and tell me what you're up to."

I look Vanessa in the eyes.

"Listen," I say, searching for the right words, "You're the first and the only one who hears this. I haven't proposed Sybil nothing yet... I want to make a deal with you... You listen to what I have to say, you won't be angry and to don't start shouting or throwing with things... You let me have my say and give me then your opinion. If you thinks my plan stinks, you let me know and I never think about it again... You know I listen always to you."

Her ebony face looks at me in the most serious manner.

"Is it that bad?" she asks.

"You know I want one or two kids," I explain, "I want to gave them with a healthy woman whom I trust. It must also be a woman who doesn't start pestering me about a stable and permanent relationship or things like that... You're the lady I want."

"I'm beginning to see the picture."

"Sybil needs my help. She has to be independent from that bitch of Lauren and must be able to pay her studies or start her own life... Thus, I'm going to ask her to sacrifice some years of her life to conceive my kids. She will be amply rewarded. I shall recognize the children as my own and we bring them up as a couple."

For some moments she looks at me blank faced.

"Do you want my opinion?" Vanessa ask at last.

"Of course."

"Sybil must be crazy to take your offer. It would be to beautiful to be true."

"Maybe."

"And there's something else... If you cheat on me I want also a piece of the cake."

Stupefied I look at her.

"What do you mean?"

Vanessa grins her white teeth bare and I see mischievous lights in her big expressive eyes.

"Remember Novosibirsk?"

I start to laugh when I get the point.

Two years ago Vanessa and I visited a congress for the chemical industry in Novosibirsk. Afterwards we had a month of vacation there. On our second evening there a whore proposed to me, disregarding the presence of Vanessa. The whore was very beautiful, a blond of no more than twenty years old. If I were on my own I would certainly have fucked the living daylights out of her. Then Vanessa did something really shocking. She putted her hand on my stiff dick and asked me why we didn't invite her for a threesome. That had been the beginning of a hot horny triangle that lasted our whole stay. Vanessa and Galina, the Russian girl, seemed to have strong lesbian inclinations. On some days they didn't even leave the hotel bed, their bodies glued together. Their goodbyes at the airport had been long and very emotional. Vanessa never mentioned the Russian girl again, until seven months ago. A letter from Galina arrived, informing us that she had fallen in love with a business woman from Los Angels and that they were now living together in America very happily.

"Oh yes, I remember," I laugh, "A piece of the cake... You mean a piece of the pussy."

I receive a playful blow on my head.

"Take it or leave it," Vanessa says grimly.

****

Sybil frowns when she see us together at breakfast, holding hands like teenagers in love. She says good morning an pours herself cup of coffee. An uneasy silence falls. Vanessa says she's off to the office and kisses me goodbye.

"What do you think of her?" I ask Sybil.

Sybil keeps her gaze fixed on the sandwich she's buttering.

"Mom tells she's your filthy black whore," she answers.

"If you ever call her that again I'll bounce you out of this house on your bare ass!" I'm nearly shouting at her, "Remember that she's far more descent than your mother."

"I know Robert. Do you think I will ever again believe a word that my mother says?" Sybil answers me calmly, "I like Vanessa very much."

"Sorry for the abuse," I apologize, "But I can't stand hearing bad things about her."

We finish our meal in silence.

"Let's get dressed. We're going to take a stroll," I say, after we've cleaned up, "I show you our marvelous city. Then we talk about your future."

Nearly an hour later I tell Pedro to drive us around.

We visit some art galleries in Manhattan. Then I decide to take a walk. It's midday by now and very busy in the streets. I enjoy myself quite a lot when I see the jealousy in the eyes of women and the lust in the eyes of men, as I waltz with Sybil through the crowd with my arm around her shoulders.

When we drink a cup of coffee at a terrace, I take a good look at her. She's indeed one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen. I see her dark colored underwear through the tin material of her dress. However most of her body is hided from view. The garment covers her from knee to neck. That's not to say she's diffident in an exaggerated manner, because she's enjoying too much the looks of the males, mine included.

We spend the rest of the afternoon in a nearby shopping mall. While Pedro the driver takes our purchases home, we end the day in one of the most expensive restaurants in town. We don't have reservations. The doorman is saying how sorry he is that he can not let us in, all the time goggling the breasts of Sybil. Luckily the maitre d'hotel recognizes me and we're admitted under profuse apologies. He even gives us one of the best tables in the back.

I bid my time, waiting for the right moment and the right words. Meanwhile I do my best to be as entertaining and charming as possible. To my delight Sybil relaxes and she can even smile. Under the effects of a couple of glasses of wine a red shine appears on her cheeks. Only after desert arrives I can gather enough courage to come to the point.

"Listen sweetie, we need to talk seriously," I begin with an uneasy feeling in my throat.

"Yes."

"Is there a possibility everything will come al right between you and your mother?"

Sybil shakes her head in the most empathic manner. I see a tear appearing in her eye.

"No, no way, too much has happened," she answers, "I don't want to see her ever again."

"All right, listen to me and don't interrupt me. What I want to tell you might be very shocking for you," I warn her.

"You know I'm out of options," Sybil smiles cautiously.

"You know how things are. In a strict sense you're a stranger asking me for help. You know I can't do that, I would be broke in the shortest of times... But you also know you're not that strange as other strangers."

Sybil nods, obviously not understanding at all.

A nervous laugh comes from my lips.

"Listen, yesterday I told you I want to have some kids of my own. Vanessa can't have them and I don't want to adopt."

Sybil gives me a startled look.

"Now, you're telling me you want to..." she stammers.

Her face becomes red as a beet.

"I want you to put the children on the world that I will conceive with you," I explain, slowly, putting emphasis on each word, "It will be very lucrative for you. I'll give you the same rights in my will that Vanessa has, twenty percent of my fortune to be precise."

"But I want to go to college."

"No problem. There's a good university in town who has special amenities for students who are pregnant or with children. Also you can be a part-time student. And don't forget, Vanessa will always be there to help you."

Her reaction amazes me. I'm expecting a hysterical fit, an outburst of anger, that she would slap my face and leave. Instead she frowns and closes her eyes a moment, thinking deeply for nearly a minute. Then she smiles up at me.

"Vanessa won't be mad at me?" Sybil asks.

"We conferred on it yesterday... She knows what I demand from you."

"May I know it to?"

"You will live and sleep with me. What I ask you do, everything, without hesitating or protesting. Vanessa and you will both be my partners... The rest will become clear to you when the time comes. As a compensation I will open a banc account on you name with two million dollars. You can spend it when and where you want... Can you live with this?"

I take Sybil's hand and look deep in her eyes.

"You'll be my submissive sextoy, meeting all my wishes, how strange they may seem," I continue, "I'll put you in a cage for some time, but it will be a golden cage... Believe me when I say you won't be sorry... I'll be deeply in the red with you for the rest of my life."

Again she amazes me.

Sybil stares at me with a blank expression on her face and has then a fit of the giggles.

"I'll be your special girl again," she states.

I take her hand in mine and kiss her fingers.

"Are you still a virgin?" I ask.

She turns red again and gives me a slight nod.

Of course she is. She's been at a conservative English girl-school until a couple of weeks. I know her mother would not allow her to be alone with a boy.

"And what about boyfriends?"

She shakes her head.

"You're ever be touched by boys?"

A long silence falls. She answers when I open my mouth to ask my question again.

"Only one of them, but it was really nothing," she mutters, "At my eighteenth birthday I let the brother of a classmate touch my breasts and suck my nipples. He showed me his penis and I jerked him off."

"And did he play with your pussy?"

She averts her eyes.

"I've allowed him only to caress me through my knickers."

I bend over the table and kiss her on the forehead.

"Good girl, you saved yourself for me. It's the most marvelous gift I even received," I whisper in her ear.

Then I look around for a waiter and ask him for the bill.

When we leave we pass of course the doorman who tried to refuse us entrance. Again he's leering at Sybil. I give him a fat wink and drape my arm around the waist of the heavenly beauty he lusts after, but that I shall deflower in just some hours from now.

While we look for a taxi, I phone to Vanessa telling her it's in the bag. If she acts fast she can be part of the party.

****

While the taxi drives us home I feel like in heaven. I put my arm around the shoulders of Sybil and hug her tightly. Quite accidentally Sybil touches my stiff boner. She withdraws her hand tough she has burned herself. Smiling I take her hand and press her fingers against my crotch. Bewildered and confused she looks at me, without moving her hand however.

Hand in hand we take the elevator and enter the apartment. When the door closes after us, I take her in my arms and plant my mouth on hers. My tongue slips past her lips. I feel how she stiffens for a moment, but then she unclench her teeth. While my tongue explores every corner of her warm mouth, I caress her back. With a soft groan she presses her belly against my groin. That gives me the opportunity to squeeze the firm globes of her ass.

"This feels so good," I whisper in her ear.

"Make me a woman," she whispers back.

I free myself from her embrace and step back.

"You still have the possibility to back off Sybil," I say, "If you decide to change your mind, you can stay with me until you have found a more permanent situation. I don't want to force you."

"No, I want to give you a baby."

I put my hands on her shoulders.

"First there's something else I want to do."

"What?" Sybil asks.

"Admire your perfect body."

I untie the front buttons of her dress, al the way down to her navel. Meanwhile I hold her captive with my gaze. She doesn't avert her eyes, but she blushes slightly and smiles nervously. She reaches for her shoulder straps, but I take her hands and pushes them down.

"I want to unveil my princess myself," I say.

I push the straps past her upper arms. Her dress glides with a soft rustle down. Sybil kicks her stiletto heels, covered only by her modest, plain cotton underwear. I sizzle in admiration. Sybil has indeed a perfect body. Her skin is of a smooth olive color, without spots or other irregularities. It gives her a unmistakable Mediterranean appearance. I'm sure not being mistaken about assuming who fathered her.

"Sybil, you're more beautiful than I ever imagined. I never cast eyes on such a dazzling woman as you," I stammer.

I ask myself if she had the same hairy cunt as her mother. Looking down I imagine I can see the contours of her virginal lips. Maybe she's shaven.

"Thanks Robert... It's the first time they say that to me," she blurts out.

I moisten my dry mouth.

"I think I will fall in love with you," I say, "We're going to spend glorious moments together."

With a shock I realize something. I would cherish the same lustful feelings about her if I didn't know she was not my daughter.

I must appeal all my self-restraint to prevent me of tearing her panties off and ram my dick in her super tight pussy right here and now. But no, I want to do it slowly and enjoy every moment of it, making it last as long as possible. Already I know this will be the most magnificent reminiscence of my life. And I course I also want that Sybil can look back on her first time with nostalgia and gratitude.

"You would look marvelous in sexy underwear," I say in a faltering voice, "Not that it matters... In this house you don't wear knickers or a bra... No pants or panty hose either, only short skirts. If it's not too cold I prefer you naked... I want your body always accessible. Is that clear?"

Sybil nods, eyes cast to the ground.

"Yes, I'll be your little slut," she says in a hoarse turned-on voice, totally in contrast with her body language, "I'll do exactly what you tell me to do."

I beckon her to come closer. The eagerness in her eyes when she looks up at me warms my heart. I untie the clasp of her bra, throwing it away. She fights the urge to cover her breasts, but I take her hands and move them down.

Her big breasts stands proudly upright. She has long, pink nipples, stoutly erect amidst big areola's. I've never seen such natural beauty.