Deceived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The palms of my hands encloses her firm and taut flesh. My thumbs go in circling motions around her nipples, stiffening instantaneously at the touch. I see how Sybil's pupils become bigger. She throws her head into her neck and her breathing becomes heavy. I suck her nipples, first the right one, than the other. She puts her hands on my shoulders. I feel her body tremble.

"My pussy feels strange," she moans, "Please, take my knickers off."

I kneel down. There's indeed a damp spot at her crotch. I move my fingers under the elastic band and pull the panties down. She lifts her feet in turn. My cock nearly explodes when I review her virginal pussy. It's perfect, stunning just as the rest of her.

Her slightly protruding labia are of a dark pink, droplets of her juices glistering between them. Her pubic hair is much lighter than her head. She has shaved it into a neat bikini line. Softly my middle finger caresses her delicate cleft. Her little tuft feels like silk. I take her by the hips and bring my face near her jewel, enjoying a whiff of her most intimate perfume.

"It smells like heaven," I tell her, "I could lick for hours that hot, little twat of yours."

I look up, seeing desire in her randy eyes.

"You're even more beautiful than in my dreams."

"Do you dream that much of me? Do you fantasize about making love to me?" Sybil whispers hoarsely, eyes widened in surprise, "Did you do that already when you still thought I was your daughter?"

"All the time my darling," I assure her, "If you know how I had to restrain myself, when you were sunbathing in that next to nothing bathing suit of yours."

'Yes, I saw that big dick making a bulge in your trousers. You sneaked always around when I was sunbathing," she tells me, "Sometimes I've dreamed about you being my first, even when I still thought about you as my daddy."

"You're a little vixen," I chuckled, hardly believing my ears, "But now all our dreams come true. You're going to be my woman, my hot little plaything."

Now I want to taste her.

I push her gently into a corner and pull a chair towards me. I ask her to put a foot on the seat and to support herself tightly against the wall. I kneel down again and kiss her labia. I open her little crack and start licking her love honey ardently. Sybil does not only smell heavenly, her pussy juice taste very sweet. At once Sybil starts moaning in pure delight. Her leg on the ground trembles so heavy that I have to support her in order to prevent her from falling.

Het pussy is dripping. Only with great trouble I can lick her nectar away. My chin is getting wet. Her hands claws in my hair while my tongue becomes good friends with her clitoris.

I thrust my forefinger in het never before used fuckhole only to reach the tender barrier of her hymen. I take my index out, searching for her little puckered hole.

"Aaauuuwwww..." she howls when tongue flashes in turn from her pussylips towards her pleasure-knob.

She pushes her soaking wet cunt against my face and I know that she's near her first peak. In the meantime I rub around her sealed, very tight anus. I use the sweat and juice amassed in the crack of her buttocks as a lubricant and begin very gentle and careful fingering it. She seems even to enjoy it, unlike many women who doesn't like to be touched there. Every time I put some more pressure on and my finger disappears a little bit deeper in her bowels, she screams an octave higher and bumps with her hips. Her sphincter squeezes my finger as a vice. A clear, fragrant flow pours in small streams from her vagina when she orgasms. Surprised I make a jump, as a result of which a large part lands on my shirt.

"Sweet lord, a squirter," I laugh.

If I was not completely sure before, now I am. I'm on the verge to make one of the sweetest creatures on Earth mine.

Heavily panting she stares glassy-eyed at me with, while I stand up and start to take my clothes of. Not a minute later we stood both naked. Astonished and with something of awe she points to my erection.

"You're so big Robert," Sybil states.

"No, I'm not. I'm Mr. average in that department," I protest, laughing with reassurance, "Don't worry. Your pussy won't have trouble adjusting to his size. My dick will give you such pleasure. Initially you'll experience some pain, but that's over in a couple of seconds."

She continues to frown at me. I take her hand and put it on my fuckpole. Curiously she palpates my organ of lust. Her other hand includes my scrotum as if she wants to weigh it.

"Careful my dear," I growl, "If you continue my dump will stain those very expensive Persian carpets and that is really not the intention."

"He's more than seven inches long," Sybil whispers, "The boy's dick I played with was only half that long."

I know she's exaggerating, but I'm proud nevertheless.

"You played only with a boy. Every girl should be initiated by a real mature man. And I promise I'll be a good teacher," I say, "Goddamn, I'll train you until you know every trick from the book by heart."

I take her hand and I point to the stairs. While Sybil looks excited up to me we climb beside each other to the bedroom.

"Today you'll take your things and install you here. From now on we sleep together," I say when I push the door open.

I install myself on the edge of the bed edge and plant my feet apart.

"Come here, squat between my legs," I order, "It is time that you learn the technique of a blow job."

Briefly I explain what I expect of her and how things works. She nods uncertainly but seems willing, also when I tell her to swallow everything.

"It won't take that long anyway because I'm nearly bursting," I conclude.

She's doing exactly what she's being told. She's always been an obeying girl.

I feel her hot breath on my dick. She starts with kissing and licking my scrotum and lick and takes each of my testicles in turn in her mouth. Her cool lips lets me shiver in pleasure. As an out-and-out slut she kisses my penis over the entire length whereas she looks me naughtily in the eye. Then I gasp as her mouth slips over it. Her lips close themselves over the mushroom head and she starts to suck me slowly in. It feels so damn good. Her small mouth can hardly contain me. I feel her teeth rasping my sensitive skin.

Sybil slid her soft lips down the length of my hard dick. I know I will not last that long. I look down at her head with the chestnut brown hair bobbing up and down my throbbing shaft. I moan in ecstasy while her sparkling tongue caresses my boner and seems to be all over the place. I can't believe she has never done this before. She's a real born talent or else she lied about her sexual experience.

My dick is now more than halfway in her throat. I grab her head and try to ram the remaining inches in. Merciless I fuck her mouth. She cast me an angry look, her face reddening.

"Mmmmmm..." she's protesting.

She tries to disengage herself but my strong hands in her neck keeps her mouth clamped over my dick.

"Try to breath through your nose," I advise her, "This is the proper way to give head."

It seems now like my dick is on fire.

I moan and thrust my hips into her face.

Without another word, her mouth clamped over my dick. Jasmine worked it up and down feverishly. And I was too much in shock to stop her. Before I could stop myself, I had grabbed her head and fucked into her mouth. The explosion when it came almost took my breath away. Sybil knows her ordeal is coming to an end and sucks me faster. Groaning I grab her hair between my fingers. She pushes her shapely ass in the air, like she presents herself to some invisible man. The scent of a pussy in heat reaches my noise. This brat is cumming by sucking me off.

"Uuuuhhh..." I scream when I finally explode.

My dick is half in her mouth when he spurts jet after jet of sperm. Sybil frees herself from my grip and draws back her head until only my squirting mushroom head is between her lips. When her mouth is full, she leans backwards and parts her lips, making sure I see the thick, white spunk coating her tongue. Then she closes her mouth and swallows audible. I squeeze the last drops from my penis and smear the sperm on her forehead.

"By the holy sky," I exclaim, "That was amazing. Truly, It has never been that good before."

Sybil gives me a grateful look. A mixture of saliva and saliva drips from the corners of her mouth. I would give a million if Vanessa was here with her camcorder to film the whole scene.

A dejected look is clouding Sybil's face.

"Damn," she laments, "He's turning completely soft."

"He will be hard in a minute again."

I tap on the mattress.

"Sit down beside me," I say, "Lie down, spread your legs and raise your knees... I want to sniff that exquisite pussy of you again."

Sybil does what I ask. Her pussylips are spreading themselves as the petals of a blossoming flower. I have a straight view of her blood red, virginal crack. I see moisture beading on the tender flesh, with the thin membrane of her maidenhood at the back. I know I can admire this view only once. Soon she will be a woman. It is not only a magical moment but also a great honor for me.

I kiss her vagina and then the tight, dark star of her anus receives all my attention. With tenderness I caress the inside of her thighs. I bid her not to move, while I'm looking for my camera. I take some pictures of both her virginal holes. Then I start to tongue her vagina, while the thumb of my right hand caresses lightly her anus. She starts to moan and to pull my hair when I work on her clit. She rubs her dripping cunt into my face. Only moments later she climaxes, much more intense than the first time.

"Please... Please..." Sybil moans, almost begging, when I stop and straighten myself up.

"Please what?" I tease her, "I don't understand."

"Please fuck me. Put your dick deep in me... Make me come... I'm so hot."

"Did you like it sweet princess?"

"Oh yes," she nods, "But give it to me now."

"Lie down in the middle of the bed and spread your legs. It's time to pick your cherry."

I crawl on her and pushes her legs farther open. I take her shoulders and kiss her deeply. She tastes her intimate fragrances like I taste my seed. Then I suck on the soft flesh of her neck until a hickey appears and do the same in turn with her pebble hard nipples. I take my dick and aim for her virginal snatch. The far end is pushing against her slick labia who open themselves directly. She's very wet and hot. Her vaginal muscles are gripping the mushroom head of my penis like a vice. God, she's tight.

I see fear in Sybil's face and I hear the hiss of her breath when my penis touches her maidenhood.

"Try to relax little darling. No need to be afraid," I whisper in her ear. "Look at me and smile... Think about all the joy we will give each other."

She hides her face in the hollow of my shoulder and caresses my back. I give a short and powerful thrust. I feel something giving away and start to push slowly my way in. The walls of her vagina are contracting, trying to push the invader away. Sybil gives a load cry and starts to weep. I feel her body wiggling violently under me, but I peg her down until she stops.

"It's over sweety," I console her, "You're a brave girl, but from now on there shall be no more pain."

I feel Sybil nodding beneath me. I wait for her sobbing to stop and begin then to fuck her in slow, long strokes. She puts her legs around my waist to give me better access. I've never been in a more tight cunt than hers, but she is so wet my pole is buried effortlessly till the hilt in her. She starts to move her hips a little bit in rhythm with my thrusts. Soon the only thing I hear are the sopping sounds of her pussy and the smacks of our bellies and thighs.

Sybil enjoys herself more and more. She moans and cries out her pleasure every time I thrust into her. I stretch my arms in an effort to get deeper into her succulent love palace. The bed shudders and her tits are bouncing up and down under my efforts. I fuck her harder and faster. She's howling in bliss. She's pushing aggressively her hips up when I pull back to feel my dick a moment longer in her. She shakes her head violently and her eyes are becoming blank and glassy. Then she puts her nails into the skin of my back and climaxes with one long cry.

I'm not that far. My middle-aged dick feels even somewhat sore. But I go on. I want to fill this youthful belly with my little swimmers. She's on the brink of coming again when I in an extremely elated way can discharge myself. With a howl I push my spurting dick as deep as possible in her tight, hot Eldorado.

I stay in her until my softening dick slips out of her pussy. All the time Sybil keeps looking at me, smiling, eyes filled with so much love and warmth. I roll off her. My dick is shiny with her love juices and blood. On the sheet between her legs some stains, mostly blood mixed with some semen, are visible. Sybil looks startled when she sees it and laughs somewhat embarrassed. We nest ourselves in each arms. I'm feeling languid, completely satisfied and very happy.

We stay in bed until we've built up enough energy to visit the bathroom. We take a shower together, wash each other's back and towel each other dry. I put clean sheets on the bed and not before long we're profoundly asleep in each other's arms.

When I awake the following morning my first thought goes to Vanessa. Why she didn't show up already? Suddenly I'm in full alert when I feel a warm, agreeable sensation at my penis. I prop myself up on my elbows and see how Sybil slowly masturbates me. When she notices I'm awake, she grins and winks at me and takes me in her mouth.

****

"That's a nice way to wake someone up," I say in mock indignation, "Don't you get never enough?... You're really a nice slut. I think I have to keep you on a tight leash."

She lets go of my prick and fling herself in my arms. We start to kiss passionately.

"Mom claims men fuck better in the morning," she says after a while, "And I want a pregnant belly as soon as possible."

Anger clouds my face when Lauren is mentioned, but fortunately my gorgeous little hussy is not aware of it.

"Squat on hands and feet on the bed," I order her, "I want to fuck you doggy style. I'm going to teach you every trick in the book before the week is over... I want you to be the hottest and most horny little whore in town by then."

"I'd like to," she responds, giggling excitingly.

She's eager to obey. Seconds later she crouches in the middle of the bed, her bottom high in the air like a bitch in heat. I caress those exquisite curves, meanwhile I'm gloating over the marvelous sight of her two fuckholes. The combined smell of her anus and vagina compound to an aroma that causes my dick almost to explode. I stoop between her buttocks and lick her already moist and swollen labia. She looks astonished between her legs when I pull her buttocks apart and tongue her little, brown star.

Although I know it will be very disagreeable for her, I plan to take her last virginal hole this very morning. But my first shot is destined for her hopefully fast impregnated womb.

"Play with your clit," I say, "Make your pussy as wet as possible."

I let her masturbate for some time and push than her hand away. I keep her labia apart with my fingers and bring my penis in.

"Goddamn, see how you're dripping," I exclaim, "You're hornier than I ever could imagine."

With a powerful move of my hips I ram my fuckpole in one thrust until my balls in her hot twat. I pull back until only the tip of my prick is pinched by her strong vaginal muscles and I penetrate her again. Then I start to ride her as a wild bronco. She starts to moan and scream in delight. My hands start to squeeze and maul her swinging, heavy boobs. I roll her stiff, dark nipples between my fingers while my thighs splash against her buttocks with a wet sound.

"Do you like it?" I grunt, "Do you feel that by big dick is made for your slutty cunt?"

"Oh, yes... Fuck your hot whore," Sybil cries, "Aaaaa... I'm in heaven. Don't stop please."

She makes such a racket that we don't hear the door of the bedroom open. I only feel the presence of Vanessa when she's standing beside me. She has only a very short dress on, very sensual and sexy. She winks and gives me the thumb up. She disappears while I continue rutting on Sybil.

"You're born to fuck baby," I exclaim.

"Aaaaccchhh... You're complaining about it?"

I don't answer. My dick starts to pulsate and I want to shoot my load deep in her. Sybil announces also her climax. She cries louder and more incoherent, while she starts to shake all over her body. I pinch her ample tits. Moments later my sperm is coating the inside of her pussy the same time she orgasms.

Gasping for breath I fall on the mattress beside her.

"That was so good Robert," Sybil croons, "Maybe I want to be your fuckslut my whole life."

I ask her to spread her legs and push her ass in the air. The lips of her pussy are bloodred and swollen after the heavy pounding she received. Some drops of sperm are trickling from her cunt. I catch them on my fingertips and start to rub her puckered hole with them. I exert some pressure. My finger slips effortless till the first phalanx in. I begin making soft pumping movements.

"You're still half a virgin, do you realize that?" I ask her, "I plan to fuck your ass before noon."

Sybil doesn't answer but only looks at me, fear in her big, brown eyes.

I step out of the bed and take her arm. I press her against me and she puts her arms around my neck.

"I have to tell you something now," I announce.

She frowns. Her eyes are as beautiful as Vanessa's I suddenly realize.

"What's up, Robert. Aren't you happy?"

"Quite the contrary, I'm happier than a king," I grin, "But you know Vanessa and you know she's the woman of my life."

"But..."

"It's only that Vanessa has asked to join us in a threesome now and then... You'll see, she'll bring you faster and better than I in ecstasy with her tongue and fingers, just as you are going to learn satisfying her."

Sybil opens her mouth in disbelief. Before she can say something there's a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I scream.

Sybil tries to cover herself. But I grab her wrists and block her legs, so she can't move. Vanessa enters with a smile. She takes off her dress.

"Hello lover," she says, "You've already conquered that sweet, English dove."

Vanessa kisses both of us, me on the mouth and Sybil motherly on the forehead. The young girl doesn't know which direction to look.

"Come on, darling Sybil, don't be so shy. We three will have a marvelous time together... And when you're pregnant I'll take especially good care of you," Vanessa says.

"But I'm not a lesbian." Sybil utters a soft protest.

"No need to be." Vanessa answers, "But Robert and I share everything, also that beautiful body of yours... I'm not a lesbian either. But I did it once with a woman and I found it wonderful. I want to share that feeling again with you."

"Darling, remember our agreement," I whisper in Sybil's ear, "You'll do everything I ask, and now I say to you that you're the sextoy of both if us."

Sybil nods in an uncertain way.

Vanessa places the palm of her hand against sybil's hairy triangle.

"You're already wet," she laughs.

Then she starts to suck on a nipple of the young girl. Only seconds later she starts to moan and her legs start to tremble. Inquisitive she gropes for the pussy of Vanessa.