Decent Into Despair

Story Info
How can so much go so wrong.
3.3k words
3.36
39k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers

I am driving toward Deadman's Curve going 70 miles per hour; a speed that I know will send me crashing over the guardrail. How did my nice orderly life turn into this? My name is Tom and I am 42 years old. I worked hard from the day I graduated as a pharmacist. For several years I was employed by the largest drugstore in town, saved my money and opened my own drug store. I worked six or seven days a week while I built up my business. Now I have a beautiful home, a good income, and felt now was the time to start and enjoy life. I never married as I was to busy working to have any kind of social life and no friends, only business associates.

The first thing I wanted to get rid of was cleaning the house, so I advertised for a live in housekeeper who would also do cooking. My old office, which had a separate entrance, could easily be redone as maid quarters. It did not have a shower or tub but it had a good toilet and sink with hot and cold water. I ran the ad for 3 days and had only one applicant. She was black; not that I am prejudice, but she did not fit the mental image I had of a kindly older women who would look after the house like it was her own. Her name was Bella, in her mid thirty's, and she was a big-boned heavyset woman. She won't have any trouble moving my furniture, I thought. She also had an 18-year-old daughter. I did not like the idea of another person in my house, especially a teenager but Bella insisted she was a good girl and a great help to her. She said I was getting 2 people for the price of one. I was somewhat reluctant, but since I had no other applicants I gave her the job.

From the day they moved in Sandra, her daughter would go out of her way to tease me. She was a sexy, beautiful young girl. Once I asked her why she wore miniskirts to high school. She said it made the boys hot. "Do I make you hot Mr. Bellows?" she said with a smile.

She would never do anything when her mother was around, she would wait until she was busy somewhere else and then the teasing would start. She would often stick her finger in her mouth and suck it while staring at me with a slight smile on her face.

Once when I was watching TV and her mother was busy preparing dinner, she came into the room with a banana. Sitting on a chair between the TV and me and slouching down so that I could get a glimpse of her panties she started kissing it while looking at me. Next she took the banana and rubbed it over her breast. The teasing little witch was not wearing a bra under her sweater and I could see her nipple stiffen under her sweater. Then looking at me all the time she slowly pealed the banana and started licking the very tip. When she was sure she had my attention she stuck the banana in her mouth and rapidly thrust it in and out. I am in my mid forty's with little interest in teenagers, but this performance had me incredibly turned on. With a smirk on her face she got up and went into the kitchen and I could hear her say, "Hi mommy, I'm home from school."

Around her mother, she acted more like a twelve-year-old. She would talk about school or some boy teasing her and pulling her hair. Sometimes she would come skipping into dinner carrying a doll she had since she was six. She wore her hair in pigtails and would often giggle when talking to her "mommy." Several times when her mother got up to go to the stove or something, she would pull up her skirt and spread her legs wide to give me a good look at her panties. Of course her skirt was always over her knees by the time her mother returned to the table. One time when her mother had to leave the kitchen for a moment, Sandra, stood up, lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to one side showing her pussy. She was standing not more than 5 feet away making sure I got a good look.

She called her doll Mr. Bluejeans because it was a male farmer doll wearing overalls. After dinner Sandra and I would watch TV while her mother cleaned up in the kitchen. When she was sure her mother could not hear she would start her teasing. Holding the doll to her breast she would say in her little girl voice, "Be a good sucky baby and suck mommy's titty." Then she would spread her legs and use the doll head to masturbate herself through her panties. "Mr. Bluejeans you are to small to satisfy mommy. Are you bigger Mr. Bellows?"

One evening over dinner Bella asked if it would be OK if Sandra watched TV with me in the evening. She said she liked to relax after a day's work, maybe read a little before going to bed early. Sandra liked to watch TV after taking her bath and the noise prevented her from sleeping. She told me TV was Sandra's main form of entertainment because she was a good girl and did not go out with boys the way others her age did. Sandra would watch whatever I was watching and if she gave me any trouble I was to send her to her room. I did not like the idea but her mother painted this picture of innocence and virtue that I began to think maybe I was judging Sandra to harshly. In the end I agreed. Thinking about it afterward, was I just stupid or did I secretly want her around. "Oh thank you Mr. Bellows," Sandra said as she came over and kissed me.

It started that night. She would come in wearing her short bathrobe. Sometimes it was half-open as she made sure I could see she was nude under her robe. She would find all kinds of ways to flash her pussy or her small breasts at me always with a teasing smile. I don't like teenagers, but her constant teasing was getting me aroused.

She did not sit on the sofa where I expected her to sit, but on my lap as I sat in my easy chair. I should have told her to get off the first time she did it, but since I didn't this became the normal. She often wiggled around on my lap. I know she could feel my hard on even though I was fully clothed.

One evening she came into the living room where we watched TV and said, "One of the boys spanked me after school because I would not do something he wanted. If I have a bruise on my bottom my mother will kill me. Have a look Mr. Bellows and tell me." With that she turned in front of me, pulled up her robe and in her little girl voice said, "Feel my bottom all over Mr. Bellows and I'll tell you when you get to the part that hurts."

I should have known better but she was to tempting not to touch. After A couple minutes she said, "I guess it doesn't hurt anymore. Thinking about it, I kind of liked it. Do you want to spank me Mr. Bellows and make me do what that boy wanted?"

"What did he want you to do?"

"He wanted me to suck his cock. He said he would give me five dollars. Would you give me $5 to suck your cock Mr. Bellows?"

That was typical of her teasing. Once on her way to the bathroom she said she sprained her ankle and would I rub it for her. She flopped down in my chair, sticking her foot out, so that I would have to sit on the floor to massage her ankle. "That feels so good Mr. Bellows. Do you see anything else you would like to massage?" Her legs were parted and I had to fight to not look up at her nude body. "Maybe I'll give you a massage. My boyfriend says my massages are fantastic, especially when I massage his cock." Then she went up the stairs for her shower taking off her robe before she was halfway up.

Once I had to use the bathroom while she was in the tub. I asked her to hurry up and finish her bath. She said she would close the curtain so I could go in privacy. I was desperate so I did. I had barely started pissing when Sandra giggling says, "Oh Mr. Bellows, you have a nice one. Your cock is bigger than my boyfriends."

Bella treated her like a little girl. She obviously didn't know Sandra had a boyfriend, gave him massages and who knows what else. I suppose the mother is always the last to know.

The routine was after Sandra took her bath, which was every night, she would come down stairs in her bathrobe, sit on my lap and watch TV. She of course was nude under her robe, and made sure I knew it by letting it open almost to her pussy. Watching TV she would squirm on my lap and I could not help getting a hard on. She would make it worse by whispering in my ear, "Oh Mr. Bellows, that feels soo good". I should have known better, but I could not believe someone who looked so innocent could be so evil.

One night watching a scary movie, she grabbed my hands and pressed them to her pussy. She spent the rest of the movie pressing my fingers to her pussy through her robe. Another time she wanted to watch a teen movie. When I reluctantly agreed, she hugged me, pressed her small breasts against me and stuck her wet tongue in my ear. Much as I tried to ignore her teasing, it was getting to me. She would tell me stories about her boyfriend, I am sure just to turn me on. She probably made up most of it.

For example, "My boyfriend is always trying to get me to suck him off. He said he wanted to feel my lips wrapped around his cock. One night at a drive-in movie he said he would give me 10 dollars if I sucked his cock and let him shoot his come down my throat, so I let him do it. Was I a bad girl to do that Mr. Bellows?"

Another time she said, " What I liked best is when he sucks my titties. It makes me tingle all over, so I could not say no when he wanted to fuck me. That was fun too, but I liked tittie sucking best. Anyone who sucks my titties first can fuck me if they want. Do you want to suck Mr. Bellows?"

I could not help myself; I had a hard on most nights when she sat on my lap. Her teasing got worse. Often she would not tie her robe after bathing and she would sit on my lap with her robe wide open. The lounge where we watched TV was dark. Sandra wanted it that way in case her mother came to the door, and like a fool I agreed. I could not see her pussy very well, but I sure could feel it. She would hold my hands to her now naked pussy while she watched TV. Also she would rub my hands up and down her leg or press my fingers into her pussy. Of course her sexy talk just made it worse. "Your fingers feel good pressing into my cunt. Put them in further and make me come. Your fingers in my cunt make me want to fuck. Do you want to fuck Mr. Bellows?"

On another night, "My boyfriend makes me suck his cock a lot but he won't suck my pussy. All he wants to do is fuck it. Mr. Bellows if you suck my pussy and let me come on your face I'll let you fuck my pussy."

In hindsight it's easy to say all I had to do was send her to her room and tell her mother there would be no more TV watching. At the time I thought it was harmless teenage flirting and that I could keep it under control. As her teasing got worse, I was powerless to stop it; or maybe I didn't want it to stop. She would come downstairs with her robe wide open, flop down in my chair and pull my head to her breasts. As I kneeled in front of my own chair I would let her move my head to whatever nipple she wanted sucked. Of course it was only a matter of time before she had me sucking her pussy. Now she lounged in my chair watching TV while I was on my knees pleasuring her any way she wanted.

I suppose it was only a matter of time before something went wrong. One night when I was sucking her she said, "Mr. Bellows you make me feel so good that I want to make you feel good too. Tomorrow night I am going to give you what I give my boyfriend all the time. I want you to wear your pajamas tomorrow night so that when I sit on your lap you can get your cock into my hot juicy pussy. My boyfriend has taught me how to fuck, things like when he comes to squeeze him with my cunt muscles to increase his enjoyment. You are going to have the best time of your life tomorrow night". I admit she had me turned on.

The following night she came in wearing her high school uniform. "This is going to get you so hot Mr. Bellows, fucking a schoolgirl and making her do nasty things like suck your cock," she whispered in my ear. I was wearing my pajamas as she had asked and my cock was sticking out even before she flashed her bare pussy and straddled me. She lowered her pussy slowly onto my cock. It felt so good I was afraid I would come before I was fully in. Inch by inch she let me slide into her and I was not even half in when she squeezed my cock with her pussy and made me come. I shot my juice into her little cunt and reached for her to press her down the rest of the way on my cock. "Oh Mr. Bellows" she yelled and then her mother rushed in.

"Mommy, Mr. Bellows is raping me. I tried to stop him but he is too strong for me. He made me sit on his lap and he stuck his thing into me and it hurt."

"You pervert, raping my innocent daughter. I'll see that you go to jail for the rest of your life. She is just a schoolgirl and you betrayed her trust by forcing your disgusting lust on her. I am calling the cops right now."

"Wait, don't call the police. Let me explain." I tried to tell Bella how she seduced me, and her teasing made me lose my self-control.

Gradually Bella calmed down. "There is only one way to keep your skinny ass out of jail and that is to marry me. As your wife I can't testify against you. I always wanted to marry a rich man and live the life of leisure."

"There is no way I am going to marry you. You are as black as the ace of spades. What would people think? Besides you are fat and ugly."

"This is going to be the worst day of your life. Do you know what they do to rapist in prison? You won't last a year. I'm calling the cops."

This had to be a setup, planned by Bella and her daughter. This was the first time I was in pajamas and Sandra in her school uniform, which she almost never wore. There was not a jury in the country that would not convict me. So, much as I hated to do it I agreed to marry Bella in a quiet civil ceremony. I thought marriage would put an end to it. I was so wrong.

Bella took over completely. She told me she could still testify any time she wanted, and unless I wanted to spend the next 20 years in jail, I had better do things her way. She decided I would be the maid and moved me to the maid quarters. She became the lady of the house, took over the master bedroom and moved her boyfriend, Kathy's dad, in with her. Kathy took over the second bedroom and her boyfriend Jake, moved in with her. I became the houseboy who did the cooking, washing and cleaning. I also supplied all the money for their needs.

This was the new reality. After working all day, I would pickup whatever fast food Bella had decided on for the day and bring it home to them. After serving them and pouring their beer for them, if anything was left over I ate it. Then I would do housecleaning or other assigned duties while they watched TV. I did not even have the status of a maid; I was a slave. Bella had given me to Kathy as her maid to reward her for seducing me. Kathy fucked her boyfriend Jake a lot, but she liked to have me suck her off afterwards. She liked to humiliate me by making me drink her piss directly from her pussy. I also had to clean her asshole with my tongue.

I was starting to think jail would be better than this. I don't know which one treated me the worst. Bella insisted I call her madam and if I forgot or did not pass one of her house cleaning inspections, she would get Sam to beat me. Bella was a big muscular woman herself, but she got immense enjoyment watching her boyfriend punch me. She would make me beg her and apologize for whatever I had done before she would tell Sam to stop. Once when she was really mad over some small thing, I had to stand with my legs apart so she could kick me. The pain was extreme and they laughed while I writhed in agony on the floor.

Much as I hated Bella, I hated Kathy more. She would get a sexual rush watching Jake punch me in the face. My bloody nose, begging and crying only turned her on. Often she would say to Jake, "Hit him again," while she masturbated watching me.

The humiliation was just as bad. They decided I should eat their leftovers from a dish on the floor. To entertain them, they would have me strip naked, then throw darts at my feet to make me dance or paint circles on my ass and use it as a bulls eye. Kathy liked to use me as a footstool and she would but her cigarettes on my back or my ass.

Bella had an evil plan. She had me take out a million-dollar life insurance policy, double indemnity with her as sole beneficiary. This meant that if I died due to accidental reasons, she would get two million dollars. So that it would not be too obvious, they were going to wait about a year before they arranged for me to have a fatal accident. To increase my mental anguish, they told me of the plan, and that I only had a year left to live.

There was only one way to defeat them. If I committed suicide during the first year of the policy, they got nothing. So, here I am, driving toward Deadman's Curve doing 70 miles per hour.

Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers