Deciphering the Bloom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seeker71
seeker71
168 Followers

"Still sexy?" Nicolao asked as he bent down by Davey to retrieve their bags.

"Sexier."

Nicolao leaned upward capturing Davey's lips. It was quick kiss, but the contact made Davey see double. When Nicolao was around he took all of the air in the room. How can one person do that?

"Come on let's go home and eat." Nicolao urged.

They took a cab at Nicolao's insistence. They heated dinner from leftovers, and relaxed on the couch.

Davey reached up, tugging on a wayward black lock, soon he found his hands wandering through Nicolao's hair, and was rewarded with a moan. Emboldened he swung himself around and straddled his lap. He ran his fingers along Nicolao's scalp, leant forward raining playful kisses across his face, much the way he had seen in movies. He ducked his head and focused his attention on Nicolao's neck.

Nicolao tightened his grip on Davey's waist, as Davey explored him. He desperately wanted to allow David this, and not to take over, but that was easier said than done, each nip and impish touch sent heat directly to his sac. Davey nibbled the shell of his ear, causing Nicolao to emit a long moan. Davey grew bolder, each movement calculated to take him to greater erotic heights. He was losing himself in the pleasure of learning Nicolao, squirming wantonly in his lap, Davey ground down, adrift in sensation, seeking to increase contact.

He nipped Nicolao's lip then delved into the warmth of his mouth. As their tongues mated, Nicolao began moving Davey along the length of his hardened member. They moaned in unison, it was all too much their careful reserve was vanquished in the fervor of their need. Davey's breath came in ragged whimpers, and gasps as his hips rocked his swollen cock against Nicolao. The tightening took over, as his movements became erratic, Nicolao felt him shudder. He pulled Davey closer, forcing his head onto his shoulder, and he began thrusting upward, feeding him more friction, more heat. Davey cried out in rapture finding his release.

Nicolao rubbed Davey's back as he came down from his orgasm. Davey waited for the haze to lift from his eyes. Then panic started settling in.

Did I just hump Nicolao and come all over myself! Davey thought.

"Dee, promise me something."

Davey lifted his head and from his shoulder, "Anything."

"Will you do that every time you sit in my lap?"

Davey laughed, all troubling thoughts banished. He could feel that Nicolao had not come. "Sure anytime," he ran his hand down Nicolao's chest to his straining cock. "I can take care of that for you before I go." He offered.

"Go, where are you going?"

Davey pulled back, so he could see his face. "I didn't know I would be staying over, and I told Mr. Ernst I would help him load, and unload his equipment."

Nicolao blinked. He had not expected David to spend the night either, they had gotten carried away, but he did not want him anywhere other than with him.

"If you have to work we will just see one another tomorrow." Nicolao said the words, but every cell in him wanted to tell Davey to call Mr. Ernst with his apologies.

"Well, I can go and load the polisher and come right back. Tom, the janitor at the bowling alley helps us unload so I just have to put it in the truck."

"I want you here, but it's getting too late."

"No, really I will load Mr. Ernst, and make it back on the bus."

"No bus, I will give you money for a cab. You go, help Mr. Ernst I will have the taxi on standby. They will be ready for you when you call, and then you can finish what you started." He peppered kisses on Davey's face.

Happy his night with Nicolao was not over, Davey cleaned himself in the bathroom, calling out the address to his home through the door. He was in a quandary over what to do with his soiled underwear. Davey exited with them in hand, Nicolao was still on the phone, and he held them up looking befuddled. Nicolao grabbed them, held them to his nose and inhaled. He chuckled silently when Davey turned bright red; he walked in his bed room, and came out without them.

"Yes and a return trip in about an hour, when he is ready. --- I'm aware, but you do go there. --- How about on the return I double the fare? Thank-you, Jackie," Nicolao hung up, and tried to offer Davey a smile. He was really not keen on him going, even for this short span of time.

"Did you just offer double the fare?"

"Yes, and we won't have to worry about that after I get a car. Do you want me to go with you?"

Davey thought for a second, Nicolao seeing his home was not something he wanted to happen. "No," he wrapped his arms around the larger man's waist, "I'm coming back, plus there's one thing I have to do without you."

"Without me? It doesn't have anything to do with you going commando does it?" He teased, his lips pressed into the towheaded curls.

"As a matter of fact it does, I need clean underwear for tomorrow, plus my toothbrush."

"Not really, I bought all of that, all you need to do is come back."

"I knew it!" Davey shoved Nicolao's chest.

Nicolao staggered back in comic exaggeration. "Are the offerings of my devotion being rejected?"

"Never, are you always going to be ham?" Davey laughed, it was easy to be happy around Nicolao.

"Yes, hope you like pork."

Nicolao used the remote to open the main gate. He took notice of the raised eyebrow of the driver when he kissed Davey good-bye. He leaned in reading the name on the displayed license.

"Alright Omar, return him in an hour, and at least double the fare."

"Yes sir."

Davey scowled, but before he could object Nicolao closed the door. He watched the taxi leave then returned inside, he had to make room for Davey's things after all.

Unlike Nicolao, Davey was not able to engage every person he met in conversation, so the ride to the Under was silent. Davey offered to pay the fare, but Omar waved his hand away.

"Oh no, let Big Spender handle it. Here, call me when you're ready for pick up, and I'll take care of you, I won't be far, just going for coffee." Omar reached back handing Davey a card.

"Thanks Omar, I shouldn't be long." Davey placed the card in his pocket and exited the cab. He pulled the collar of his coat up, to shield his neck from the biting cold, and headed to Mr. Ernst's.

Loading the buffers took only a few minutes. Davey thanked Mr. Ernst then went home. He had to take care of one thing before he called Omar.

When he opened the door he knew Uncle Ben was home, he could hear the water running in the bathroom. He went to his bedroom and placed the small box from his pocket on the edge of the bed. He saw Nicolao pick up the earrings in the store, but put them back. One of the few things he had not purchased once it caught his attention. Davey took the opportunity to buy the onyx earrings when Nicolao was wandering. Once the little box was wrapped Davey picked up his dying roses, and decided to call Omar from outside. He did not want to explain his having a phone.

Uncle Ben was waiting for him, leaning on the counter. A tall thin man, clothed in layers of dirty clothes, he was blond like his nephew, but had pale dead blue eyes. The remnants of a handsome man could easily be seen, worn down by hard living, but no outward traces of the monster.

"We need another heater." He told Davey; inside the trailer was as cold as outside.

Davey nodded in agreement, he had an electric blanket for warmth. The kerosene heater had disappeared weeks ago.

"You lookin' fancy in that coat Davey boy. You always looked like a girl, now you walkin' round carryin' flowers, guess you somebody's bitch boy," he spat.

Davey only nodded, making sure not to make eye contact. His uncle's venom was nothing new, but Davey was well aware the dead eyes were sizing him up, calculating, how much he could get for a coat. If he was not well, Davey knew he might be in real danger.

"I gotta go."

Davey moved swiftly to get to the door, but his Uncle's hand shot out, grabbing his collar.

"Oh you're gettin' dropped off in cabs and eatin' fancy fuckin' foods, and me here sick in the cold. Selfish no good faggoty piece of shit! You can help me, but you sellin' your ass, and only helpin' yourself."

Davey centered his hands on his uncle's chest and pushed. Much too both men's surprise his uncle fell hard against the counter.

"Here," Davey reached in his pocket, and threw the cab fare he had offered Omar at his uncle. "Mr. Ernst may have a heater I can work off. Let me see if I can get it." Davey put his hand on the handle. He just wanted to get outside, and call Omar he had to get back to Nicolao.

"Davey?"

Davey turned his head, positioning his face so the first blow landed on his temple. His knees buckled. It registered he was being hit with something. Davey shook his head he had to get back to Nicolao he was waiting. Davey threw himself at his uncle's legs, willing him to just go down so he could leave.

Davey screamed, as pain radiated across his back. He fell forward on his face, and saw the instrument he was being hit with. It was an ashtray he had made it for his uncle years ago in school. He managed to curl into, as a ball as his uncle began to kick him, desperately holding on to consciousness, repeating Nicolao's name mentally, until another hit to his skull brought darkness.

seeker71
seeker71
168 Followers