All Comments on 'Decision and Desire'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cute!

Its so cute!! Wow i was sure Brant was a vamp, nice twist. . . The whole tail thing is just HOT!! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantabulous piece of work!

Nicely done. Enjoyed it immensely... Cat

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful

at last u gave us something, it was great. pls wen are u writing another vampire and lovers' series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whoa...!

Hotter than hell... It would have been nice if it had been a little longer, though. How about a second chapter?

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Wonderful

A truly intriguing story that was very well written. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it . . .

I loved this story, like so many of yours, but I wish you had proofed it. You have the half-demon's name switching from Brant to Brent to Brandt. And it happens in places where it completely pulls the reader from the hotness of the scene. You're an amazing author and I hope you keep writing, just proofing as you do. Oh, and great twist with his being a half-demon instead of a vamp!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Deep Demonic Romance

Wonderful story of supersex tied to genuine love! The demidemon saves our hero from suicide and then from a viciously brutal ex. The salvation device morphs nicely into passionate devotion and committed love (this pattern has been used in many of the best brother&sister incest stories), complete with acceptance and support by Brant's human father and demon mother. You need to get editorial help on details, and simply proofread better to eliminate dumb petty gaffes. But this is full five-star stuff. May we have more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
my favourite couple so far

This was your hottest, sexiest story yet. I loved Fynn and Brandt and Brandt's tail! :)

Will there be more adventures of these two gorgeous characters? Please say yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Just love that feelings can be so powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this story. It would be neat to see more about them. Maybe dealing with other demons or dealing with hunters.

AngelPupLoverAngelPupLoveralmost 11 years ago
Wow very nice

I loved it. Do you think of adding other chapters or at Least one more ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Part two?

Baby?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oooh!

I actually like that. Mpreg. All the way. Fynn would be amazingly horny and pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous