All Comments on 'Decision Night'

by Highland Fox

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
poetryboypoetryboyover 12 years ago
spicy...and sensuous

I admit I have no clue about the cuisine you described early in this tale. I presume it was somewhat spicy...As to the rest to the story, it was a sensual eroticism...not crude or lewd...but subdued as this couple screwed...If you pursue another episode or two...I encourage you to let each of them talk, so they can speak of the joys of sexual sharing they both seek...I look forward to being able to enjoy more of this story, as the pair is more exploratory, in their pursuit, of tasting the sexual fruit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Not going to lie, this got me very hot and wet! Very nice!

Highland FoxHighland Foxover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Hi

Thanks for the comments.

@Anonymous: I like to know that the contents of my mind can get a girl hot and wet. I'm doing something right. :)

@Poetryboy. Yes, as spicy as it comes, near enough. I was experimenting with working only with description and seeing if I could work without the dialogue, but I might change that in part 2.

Thanks again.

Fox

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Extremely Different

Somehow my mind changed from not enjoying the start of this story due to what appeared as self absorbing thoughts of being a perfect male. Then the words seemed to change until the female became as important as the male wanting to take her virginity and she became the focal point in her beauty and the art of pleasing the male and his doing the identical acts to give her the initial pleasure when her hymen is taken. By the time they complete the act of total romance, and find enjoyment in the shower; lastly when the female mounts the male for something that she must have wanted from the time she became able to enjoy wetness from touching herself upon becoming a teenage-girl. Thoughts and feelings from both individuals in the story were well described and led me to give the stroy a five star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous