Decisions & Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers

"My God," he said. "That was fantastic."

"Was it really good for you?" she asked.

"Shit yeah," he said. "It was way better than when I fucked Sara Pursey."

He stopped as he met dead silence and a stare that could have crumbled stone. Oh shit, he thought. Jennifer sat up quickly, but before she could run from him, he grabbed her arm and said, "Don't, Jenn. I can't tell you how sorry I am."

"Sorry about what?" she spat at him. "Sorry that you fucked that disgusting skank, or sorry that you blurted it out to me?"

He paused before saying, "I'm not sorry that I fucked her, but I am sorry that I didn't tell you about it before."

She looked at him as tears fell down her cheek and said, "Promise me you'll never fuck that whore again."

"I promise," he said. "You're the last girl I'll ever fuck."

She smiled. "In that case, let me go get my condoms so our next fuck doesn't have to end the way the first one did."

"Oh I don't know," he said. "I kind of enjoyed spraying your tits."

"I'll bet you'll enjoy spraying while you're still inside me even more."

"Hmmm," he said as if in thought. "Maybe I will at that."

Her grin broadened and she stood up as she said, "One way to find out."

Then she tiptoed out of the bedroom to grab her purse and all but ran smack into Bill Cornwall.

"Damn, Gordon," he said. "I always knew you wanted it from me, but I just fucked your friend in the pool. Maybe next time you can have a taste of my cock."

Jennifer took a deep breath, stepped back, pivoted on her left foot, spun, lifting her right knee as she spun, extended her foot out as she completed her reversal and snapped the heel of her right foot across Bill's jaw, dropping him at her feet.

Damn, she thought as she stared down at Bill's crumpled form. That was almost as much fun as fucking.

Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers