Decisions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, baby,"he practically panted at me. "Get your ass over here, of course I want to taste. But not from your fingers."

Grabbing my wrist, he pulled me to stand in front of him, forcing his legs between mine so my dripping pussy was wide open. Pushing my wrist up towards my face he said, "You clean these. I'll clean this." And he shoved his face between my legs and started licking my squishy slit.

I sucked our juices off of my fingers, and swirled my tongue around pretending it was his cock again. When he stuck his tongue deep into my cunt to slurp out our combined fluids, I shoved my fingers into my throat,wishingit was his cock choking me.

He pulled his tongue back, and licked around my pussy, cleaning off my inner thighs and around my mound, making sure he didn't miss a drop. I dropped my hand from my mouth and grabbed a fistful of his hair so that he couldn't pull away from me. Like him, I wasn't about to cum again any time soon, but the sensation of his tongue on and around my pussy, and the knowledge that he was gladly eating his own cum just so he could taste me again was so fucking hot that I wasn't ready for him to stop.

Of course, despite my desire for him to, he couldn't continue lapping at my cunt forever, and eventually the buzz of the oven timer going off interrupted his attentions and reminded me that I was starving.

He kissed my clit, and then the skin right above my slit, before sliding a hand around the back of my neck and bringing my face to his for a real kiss. I moaned when I tasted both of us in his mouth.

Finally breaking away, he smirked at me before saying "I'm fucking hungry. Bring me some dinner, woman!" and smacking my ass as I turned to the kitchen. I giggled again at his playful behavior, but headed off to the kitchen to grab our pizza.

I sat next to Dad on the couch, with one of my legs draped over his, and we ate dinner watching TV. By the time we finished and cleaned up together, it was already past 8. I knew it was technically early for bed, but I was pretty tired from all of our day's activities and I figured he was too. Plus, I was hoping for a little more activity before we actually went to sleep, so I suggested we head upstairs for a quick shower before heading to bed.

A quick shower turned into a long one when Dad asked to watch me shave my pussy and then fucked me from behind against the tiled shower wall when he was too hard to stand it anymore. He washed his cum off my ass before turning off the shower and drying us both off. Neither of us bothered with the formality of clothing before hopping into his bed. We were both feeling pretty playful and I ended up riding him, facing the foot of the bed while he sat up with his back against the head of the bed and he spanked my ass as it bobbed in front of him.

He wanted to cum on my ass again, saying that it got washed away too quickly in the shower, but when I told him that I wanted to go to bed with his hot cum buried deep in my cunt, he grabbed my hair, pulled me back so I was leaning back on him, and proceeded to unleash his cum in my tiny pussy as he spanked my clit until my tight cunt muscles clamped down on him and I came harder than I had all day.

Somehow he was able to maneuver us once again so that we were comfortably laying under the covers and I didn't have to take his dick out of me. I know it had only happened once, but I already loved going to sleep with my Daddy's cock inside of me.

After he reached across me to turn off the bedside lamp, and curled himself around me, one hand on my tit and his dick still inside of me, I was asleep in mere moments.

12