All Comments on 'Decisions Ch. 05'

by Danae72

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

I liked the ending. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant!

Murder-mystery & romance - a winning combination! Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story But...

It ended a little too fast. I would have liked this chapter to have been split in half, and then had more about them discovering the truth about the mystery, dealing with Hunter, etc.

Rockyroads50Rockyroads50almost 14 years ago
Great Love Story

I had to come back and read you stories again. Since all the comments are gone, I had to add one. It was great to have Harley and Blue back a supporting characters in this storyline. It was interesting how insecure Riley was because of his looks - yet he knew he was smart - and how you explained where those insecurities came from. Great job. As with all your stories, it would be fun to have more about these characters but even more I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it

like all your work, amazing

WickedWitch79WickedWitch79about 13 years ago
well...

Nice and etc., but...somethings was missing. I'm not exactly sure what. But I enjoyed this ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
finally :)

Finally the backbone i had been wanting Riley to grow. L☺l. Someworth rushed towards the end but still enjoyable. Keep writing.

Dharmie

mrskinkmrskinkover 10 years ago
ok

too much drama

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOVED IT SO MUCH!

It was great. The issues Riley was dealing with, and the way you only got little bits at a time helped to put you in Jacob's clueless shoes. The murder mystery they got tangled up in was amazingly done. Thanks for a terrific journey. Very well written, interesting, and even exciting in places (the sex was good too).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful but.....

This whole series was beautiful with drama and romance rolled in one but I wish you could have told more about hunter using riley the way that he did other than that it's still beautiful keep on writing next time can you write about hunter and turn him into being gay and falling in love and then realizing what he lost and then finding love again?

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Truly a fantastic read! Drama, mystery, sex and love. I truly hope this author is still out there writing. Five Stars every chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous