Decorating the Newlywed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley had been lovingly working her mouth up and down those eight inches of Connor's big shaft, teasing with her tongue as she either watched her wedding ring glitter next to the solid flesh in front of her or staring deep into her husband's friend's eyes as his face twisted in a mask of pleasure...however, with those last words, Shelley felt a pang of guilt at the fact that here she was, cheating on her husband of only a few weeks, a guy she had been with for five years prior to that, by sucking the huge...oh so fucking huge and hard...dick of his friend right in the house where they wanted to start their family, and more importantly, only a couple of weeks after she had got back from her honeymoon!

That pang of guilt however was instantly squashed by the torrent of uncontrollable lust that blazed through her with the words and the thoughts...it had been only a few weeks since Shelley had been standing at that alter, it had been less since she was on her honeymoon, and now here she was on her knees in front of Hayden's friend, his thick cock stuffed in her mouth and down her throat, stretching both, while she sucked him leisurely and, more importantly, lovingly...fuck she did love this dick...like she only should have done with Hayden...like she had not long ago on her honeymoon...with a guy who had been at her wedding! FUCK!

All of this spun quickly through the hot wife's mind and in less than a breath after Connor had spoken, Shelley groaned deeply and, spurred on by his words, began sucking as if her life depended on it. Fuck she was so turned on!

Slamming her face up and down eight inches of solid, thick cock, Shelley began sucking as hard as she could, her tongue slashing and swirling as her head bobbed faster and faster up and down, her long brown ponytail swishing as it danced back and forth in rhythm to the lewd cocksucking and her large 32E tits jiggling lustfully in the confines of her bra and gypsy top, now almost free of Hayden's torn old shirt. Her left hand, wedding ring gleaming, squeezed and stroked tightly and as best as it could in the remaining three inches as the other eight sank again and again into the pretty wife's mouth and down her hot, tight throat, while her right hand rested firmly and flatly against Connor's chest, half for support now and half because Shelley was beginning to feel ever more turned on, her luscious, sexy body on fire as she swallowed her husband's friend's huge dick again and again.

The whole scene must have been incredibly hot to look at, here was a sexy 27-year-old brunette woman, on her knees, her mouth and throat stuffed full of raging hard cock, her head bobbing back and forth and her hand jacking furiously as she sucked loudly and moaned erotically as best as she could, the guy's hand resting on her head, flexing in her tied back hair, his other hand resting on the edge of the decorating table for support as she sucked his dick so hard and fast, her large, heavy tits jiggling hotly within her top...and all the while her husband of just a few weeks, the guy she loved, wasn't even there...while he was out getting paint and food, here was his new wife of three weeks, sucking off his old friend in their new house as if she meant to drink the cum from his balls right then and there...fuck, Shelley just got hotter and hotter.

"Uh fuck, you've got such a hot mouth Shelley...ugmmm..." Connor groaned, his hand leaving her hair to stroke the side of her face as she looked up at his words.

Hayden's friend managed a weak smile on his contorting face as his eyes locked with hers as Shelley once more sank eight inches of his impressive dick deep into her mouth and throat. Oh it was such a turn on to stare into her husband's friend's eyes as she felt his hard dick swiftly fill her mouth and push down into her tight throat...fuck...

"Mmmmmmmph!" Shelley moaned lustfully, rolling her eyes as her pussy suddenly blazed and her body shuddered. Fuck she was getting so horny! Oh fuck she needed sex so badly...after that morning, and now...this...fuck...staring into Connor's eyes as she repeatedly impaled her mouth on his raging hard dick Shelley couldn't help but wonder what, if she could, this huge dick would feel like burying itself deep inside her hot, horny pussy right then, deep, hard, and over and over and over...fuck...she bet it would feel so good...just like it felt so good hitting her throat as it pushed down deep...

Moaning deeply and rolling her eyes again at the thought and the shock of pleasure it brought through her veins, the hot new wife began sucking harder and faster, and began wondering where her husband was while his new wife was sucking his friend's dick in their house.

Hayden stared with his fingers tapping on the wheel as he watched the lights, waiting for them to change. The radio was really playing some good tunes today, he thought to himself as he glanced around at the people walking along the streets, still, he wasn't far from his parent's house now, so he would grab what he had to and head out for the food before heading back to the house to help his wife and friend get as much done as they could, so it was a good job really that the DJ's had decided to play a lot of the good stuff, with everything he had to do that day and all.

Watching the lights, which suddenly changed, Hayden smiled to himself as he drove on, heading back to what soon would no longer be where he and Shelley would live. He had the paint, he would soon have the extra from the house and would grab the food and then be back where he wanted to be, near Shelley in their new home.

However, as the husband of a few weeks smiled to himself, his fingers drumming more on the wheel in time to the tune blaring from his radio, and as he thought of what food Shelley and Connor would like to eat and wondered how much they would have done by the time he got back...the exact same tune was playing in his house while his stunningly hot brunette wife was on her knees, her soft, luscious lips wrapped tightly around his friend's ragingly hard dick as she bobbed her head up and down rapidly, stuffing her mouth and throat full of eight inches of his thick cock again and again as she stared deeply, and lustfully, into his eyes, imagining what the incredible rod would feel like filling and stretching her burning hot, newly-married pussy...while all the time her slender left hand, decorated with the gleaming wedding ring Hayden had given her only a few weeks before, was wrapped tightly around the other three inches of Connor's solid cock, pumping and squeezing as hard as it could while Shelley sucked and slurped loudly, lewdly and fast and hard, her ponytail dancing and swinging behind her as her head bobbed erotically up and down.

Of course, the new husband was oblivious to the fact that his beautiful wife was giving his old friend the most incredible blowjob he had ever had in his life right in their house, he was oblivious to the fact that Connor stroked Shelley's face as her mouth and throat were repeatedly being stuffed by his hard cock as her cheeks hollowed out again and again as she sucked hard and swallowed that enormous rod, or of his new wife's lust-filled moans around that mouthful of hard cock-meat as the pair were completely aware of what it was they were doing, only so turned on and enflamed by lust right then that neither cared even as they wondered where he was and what he was doing right then.

As his hot wife continued to suck enthusiastically and lovingly on his friend's huge dick, Hayden, completely oblivious, turned onto the street his family lived on ready to complete the next task on his list before heading back.

Connor ran his hand down the side of his friend's wife cheek as she sucked hard on the large head of his eleven inch cock before swiftly and forcefully slamming eight inches into her mouth and down her throat. The feeling was incredible, she was definitely the best cocksucker he had ever met, Hayden was a lucky guy being married to her, and she sucked and licked with all of her, intent on giving him the best blowjob he had ever had.

"Fuck...ugh...yeah....you look so hot with my dick between your lips, Shelley...ughnn..." He groaned as Shelley looked up into his eyes, her face bobbing swiftly and energetically up and down his hard shaft as her left hand squeezed and pumped the three inches she hadn't managed to stuff down her throat just yet.

Fuck...seeing her wedding ring...the ring Hayden, his friend of years, had given her only a few weeks ago sparkling as her fingers gripped tightly around his hard cock while her lips slid swiftly up and down, wrapped tightly and hotly around the thick shaft as she sucked and danced her tongue expertly...fuck...Connor didn't know how much longer he was going to be able to hold back.

The fact that this was his friend's beautiful wife, the woman he had only married a few weeks ago, on her knees sucking his dick in earnest, her long ponytail swishing back and forth as her large tits shook and jiggled, enough cleavage showing from where Connor was standing to keep his dick raging at attention as she slipped it back and forth hard and fast in and out of her hot, wet mouth and throat...the fact that this was so unexpected, that Hayden wasn't there, that this was their house they planned on living in...and more so, the fact that neither knew when Hayden could come back...fuck, this was so hot and erotic, Connor groaned and leaned harder on the decorating table, his knees weakening from the thoughts and feeling of Shelley's hot, devoted cocksucking.

"Look at your ring sparkling as you suck my dick Shelley...ugh fuck..." He said tightly, and his friend's wife moaned lustfully around her mouthful of cock and redoubled her efforts, slamming her face up and down the thick length, her fist blurring as she jacked his cock furiously.

"That's it Shelley, ugh...fuck....ughnnmm....jack my dick into your mouth...fuck...suck it hard...umm...and get ready to drink down your hard...earned...reward....!" Connor half-growled tightly, his voice strained from the feel of Shelley's intense attention. "Ugh...is this how you suck Hayden's cock?"

At the mention of her husband's name, the gorgeous wife sucked harder before she slid her lips from his dick, her fist then pumping hard and fast up and down the entire eleven inches as she stared up at him, wide-eyed and lustful, from her knees.

"You're so bad mentioning Hayden's....mmm....my husband's...name while you're dick is filling my mouth and throat, Connor." Shelley purred erotically, biting her lip as her hand flew tightly up and down his hard shaft, her lust-blazing eyes sparkling hotly. "But yeah...mmm....this is how I suck Hayden's dick...mmmm....but yours is so much bigger and harder....mmm...fuck...do you like watching me...you're friend's wife...sucking your dick, letting your ohmmm big cock fill my mouth and push so hard down my throat? You like watching my lips around your cock, Connor? You like watching me on my knees, worshipping your fucking big cock, when Hayden's not here?"

"Fuck Shelley...!" Connor breathed tightly, as the beautiful, sexy, brunette wife wrapped her lips around the head of his thick dick and sucked hard, her tongue slashing furiously around the sensitive head before once more she slid her lips off noisily.

"Mmmm...you taste so good..." The gorgeous wife of three weeks purred contentedly, her eyes sparkling as she smiled dirtily up at him, her right hand raking his chest with her nails as her left pumped along his dick furiously...as if they had all the time in the world...as if her husband wasn't expected to return soon. "You know...I only married Hayden three weeks ago..." She added, kissing and licking his cock, sucking slowly on the sensitive head before once more looking into his eyes. "...and now you've got me here, on my knees in front of you, sucking your dick...mmm...I bet that's how you wanted me at the wedding, isn't it Connor...in my low-cut wedding dress...ohmm....on my knees at the reception...mmm....sucking your big fucking cock like a slut..."

"Fuck!" He grunted, Shelley's words, tone, eyes and hand bringing a tightening to his heavy balls. "You looked so hot that day, Shelley."

The words brought a pleased smile to the newlywed wife's beautiful face, and she gently bit her lip as Connor let his hand run down her cheek, sliding down her slender neck, before he reached beneath what remained held-together of her painting shirt to grab hold of one of her large tits over her gypsy top.

Squeezing the soft, but oh so fucking firm and pliant, flesh, Connor felt and watched as Shelly kissed and licked the head of his dick as he felt her breast, his hand vainly trying to encompass the whole of her large, heavy breast, squeezing hard as she breathed heavier.

"You've got great tits." He breathed and once more Shelley smiled.

"Thank you." She replied teasingly, then added after her tongue circled his thick cock head, "Hayden likes them too."

Connor smiled amusedly at that as he slid his hand down the top of her gypsy top, roughly grabbing and groping her large breast over her lace bra as Shelley continued to jack her fist hard up and down his long, thick cock. Fuck, but her tits felt incredible, mashing softly but firmly into and between his fingers as his hand squeezed roughly through the black lace bra as only Hayden's should have.

The thought that he had his hand down his friend's wife's top, feeling her luscious big tits while she pumped her hand up and down his dick, kissing, licking and sucking the end while he stared down at her only made Connor's balls tighten more.

"Mmmm...I can't believe you've got your hand down my top...that you're feeling and squeezing my tits...that I've got your dick between my lips...mmm...and down my throat..." Shelley breathed hornily, her breathing growing heavier and pushing her firm tits harder into his hand as he squeezed them roughly. Then, looking up into his eyes, Shelley added, "You like your friend's wife's tits, Connor?"

Watching her dirty smile, Connor roughly squeezed her big breast hard for a reply.

"Do you think Hayden would mind you having your hand down my top?" She teased, running her teeth lustfully over the head of his cock.

Breathing hard, Connor gave Shelley's incredible rack one last firm squeeze.

"About as much as he'd like seeing your lips wrapped around my dick..." He replied, and Shelley laughed gently as he pulled his hand from the neck of her top a little hurriedly...fuck she knew how to tease a guy...so that her top hung a little further down and askew, showing much more of her luscious cleavage as it hung completely off one of her shoulders beneath her almost-completely unbuttoned painting shirt. Placing his hand on the back of her head, he added, "...now be a good newlywed wife and suck your husband's friend's dick."

Shelley's smile was dirty and intensely playful as Connor pulled her beautiful face right to the tip of his cock.

"In a rush, Connor?" She asked teasingly, her warm breath sending bolts of pleasure through his hard cock as she stared into his eyes, her lips almost touching his cock.

"Yeah, I wanna cum in that hot mouth of yours, Shelley, before Hayden comes back." He replied both honestly and tightly...fuck he was so turned on, he needed so badly to cum now.

Shelley's beautiful smile lit up her face and told Connor that she was as turned on by the reminder of that situation as he was, especially by the statement of what he actually intended to do at the end of it...until then it had all been about the erotic-ness of the situation, the impulsive unexpected situation, now it was about the lustful erotic-charged sexual nature of what they were doing...and oh how it set them both on fire.

"Then I better make sure I make you cum quickly..." She replied, her hand on his chest teasing him with her nails as her left hand began to slowly squeeze as it moved up and down his shaft. "...he could be back any second."

Connor didn't know if it was the realisation of the truth of that statement, or how turned on Shelley was by it, however as the words left her mouth, the hot 27-year-old wife suddenly parted her lips and in one swift, fluid motion, swallowed eight inches of his cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Without a moment's breath, Mrs Shelley Winters, his friend's beautiful wife, instantly began furiously bobbing her pretty head up and down his thick cock, her fist jacking his thick meat into her mouth as she sucked and licked as if she intended on sucking the cum from his balls through his huge cock, or as if she intended on actually fully impaling herself on his whole eleven inches.

Her ponytail swung hotly, her soft lips stretched tightly around his thick shaft as she repeatedly rammed eight inches into her mouth and throat, sucking noisily and hungrily as she looked up into his eyes.

SLURP MMMMMPH SLURP MMMMMPH SLURP MMMPHH SLURP

The room filled with the wet, sucking sounds, and the hungry moaning of the hot wife as she relished in the feel of his thick, hard cock filling her mouth and stretching her throat again and again. Her wedding ring sparkled as her eyes remained locked on his, her luscious cleavage jiggling tantalisingly from the force of her head movements as she bobbed back and forth on his rock solid meat.

"Ugh fuck....fuck...if you keep sucking my dick this good Shelley I'm going to cum down your throat any second...oh fuck...yeah....!" Connor groaned, once more grabbing the decorating table for support as his friend's wife fucked her face on his dick again and again and again for all she was worth.

"MMMPH! MMMMMMPH! MMMMMPH!" Shelley moaned lewdly around her mouthful of cock, breathing heavily as she sucked hungrily and Connor's hand slid on her head to grab hold of her bouncing ponytail, helping to guide her face up and down his hard shaft.

Hayden's hot wife began to lose herself in the rhythm and feel of sucking Connor's cock quickly as she slowly began running her right hand down his chest to rest on his hip, which was soon joined on the opposite side by her left hand, which by now had to be tired of pumping his thick shaft.

Instead, Shelley continued to suck hard, swirling her tongue as she let Connor gently guide her head up and down his thick cock, pushing it into her welcoming, hot mouth and down her tight throat, by his grip on her ponytail. With her soft lips tightly wrapped around the thick dick, Shelley breathed through her nose as she held on to his waist for support and looked oh so sexily into his eyes...and fuck did she look incredible with a mouth and throat full of hard cock as he guided her face up and down his dick with her holding onto him for dear life. Fuck! Connor felt his balls begin to tingle.

"Ugh, fuck, suck that dick good Shelley...uhmn, make Hayden proud baby." He growled roughly, his grip turning white knuckled on the decorating table next to them as the feel of Shelley's hot mouth and tight throat sent waves of pleasure through his body. "Ugh...oh yeah...unn...you're such a hot, sexy slut...unn...sucking your new husband's friend's dick...oh fuck...swallow it baby...um...show me how much you love my dick."

With a loud moan that momentarily drowned out the sound of slurping and sucking in the room, Shelley began to really bob her head up and down his dick, sucking eagerly, so much so that Connor could only rest his hand on her head, his hand unable to grip tightly any longer.

Suddenly, his friend's hot wife relaxed her throat and Connor groaned deeply as another inch of his hard cock sank into her tight throat, allowing the stunning newlywed to suck hard on nine inches of his huge, thick dick.

"Mmmph! MMMMMPH!" Shelley moaned breathily, her face turning red as she worked her mouth almost completely off the huge cock stuffing her full only to rapidly swallow all nine inches again.

1...34567...16