Decorating the Newlywed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little did the bopping husband know, that right then, his beautiful 27-year-old brunette wife had a mouth and throatful of his friend's enormous cock as his friend literally fucked her face with his huge member while Shelley moaned as best as she could in lust.

The unsuspecting husband turned the wheel into the street before the one his house was on, oblivious to the fact that right at that moment, as he sang contentedly, his new wife had once more wrapped her slender fingers, bearing the wedding ring he had given her only a few weeks ago, around Connor's hard shaft, sucking, licking and bobbing her head hard and fast while she jerked his cock into her mouth, teasing him and spurring him on with her lust-filled words to 'cum in her mouth' and telling him that she really wanted him to.

As Hayden turned into the road his and Shelley's house was on, his old friend obliged his sexy wife after she slid her lips up and down his eleven inch dick again and again, sucking his solid cock harder and faster than she had ever sucked Hayden's...and so as the unaware husband turned to pull onto the driveway, music blaring from the stereo, Connor growled as his huge cock exploded inside his wife's pretty mouth, soaking her throat, tonsils, tongue, teeth and mouth in his hot, sticky cum, so much so that it began leaking from the sides of her mouth as more and more pumped lustfully into her hungry mouth.

While Hayden turned off the car and grabbed the food under one arm and the wood gloss in the other, leaving the other paint pots in the back seat, his stunning wife swallowed a huge load of his friend's thick cum, feeling it slide down her throat before Connor pulled his throbbing sock from her cum-sticky lips and blasted huge loads of his potent seed all over Shelley's beautiful face, hair, chest, cleavage, gypsy top, painting shirt and jeans...and so as Hayden struggled to the door with his heavy load, balancing carefully to get his keys from his pocket, he was completely unaware that within the house, not far away, his friend was decorating his newlywed wife with another huge load - his hot, sticky, thick, white cum.

Turning the key in the lock, Hayden opened the door surprisingly easily and walked inside, oblivious to the last few shots of cum spurting into his wife's mouth as his friend dragged his dick over her soft, luscious lips as she stared up at him, covered in his cum, her mouth and hands filled to overflowing with his potent seed...

...and as reality suddenly dawned on Shelley and Connor, Hayden turned to kick the door closed behind him, before heading down the hall...

If the sudden realisation hadn't snapped Shelley out of her lust-blinded state, the sudden slamming of the front door signalling that Hayden had just come back would have. As instantly riddled with guilt as she was, all the hot newly-married wife could think of right then was that she was kneeling in front of Connor, his dick resting on her lips and completely covered with his cum.

Panic instantly set in, as it seemed to with Connor, who moved faster than Shelley had ever seen anyone move before. One instant his softening cock was resting tantalisingly on her soft lips, and the next he had quickly stuffed the still thick shaft back into his jeans, pulled them up and buckled them, before she had even thought of what to do. Granted he had knocked over the remainder of the paint-filled water over her and the floor, so now with the effects of their earlier paint fight the room looked a complete mess, but that should have been the last thing on her mind as she still knelt there holding a handful and mouthful of his cum, literally painted in the hot, sticky seed.

However, Shelley had no time to think, let alone move, after that as suddenly Hayden appeared, handsome, loving and smiling, in the doorway, a brown bag under one arm and two tubs of wood gloss held in his hands...and Shelley's heart froze as she stared at him with wide eyes, Connor only seemingly a little more relaxed...

...Her heart froze in her chest as she realized that here she was, kneeling on the floor, her hair slightly messed up though still held back in its ponytail, her painting top half open and missing most of the buttons, her gypsy top pulled half down and to one side, half exposing one of her large, 32E tits, her face, hair, chest, cleavage, arms...totally covered in Connor's cum, her hands cupped in front of her full of the pearly-seed and her mouth...which she only just realised she had manage to shut...was full of the same thick seed that painted her lips to a glossy shine.

The small moment of silence that passed seemed like forever to the frozen wife as she felt the warmth of Connor's thick cum still slowly oozing down her throat as she stared in shock at her husband who smiled at her in the doorway, waiting for the end of her marriage...

...however that moment never came...as after that slightest of moments, Hayden grinned as he looked at the two of them, much to Shelley, and apparently Connor's astonishment.

"I take it you two haven't been decorating much except each other then?" He said with open amusement and Shelley's eyes flicked to Connor's who was apparently as stumped as she was, and then Hayden's words dawned on her.

He had said 'decorating each other', not how Connor had 'decorated her'! It was then that Shelley suddenly noticed the paint-filled water that was covering Connor, and as she looked down at the mix of blobs of the same white-paint-water that he had flung at her earlier and knocked all over and around her just then, and the huge globs of cum covering her, that the two, while not the same colour or texture, and definitely not the same taste or temperature, must have looked similar enough from Hayden's perspective, not to mention that the thought she would be covered in his friend's cum would be the last suggestion to appear to her loving husband's mind, that he obviously thought that what covered her and what she held cupped in her hands, and soaked her face, hair, skin and clothes, was all from the paint-water.

Relief suddenly flooded through the stunning brunette wife of three weeks as she realised that Hayden didn't realise he was looking at his wife covered in his friend's hot cum, nor did he suspect that she had just given him a mind-blowing blowjob, all he thought was that the two had had a paint fight, which they had, and that he had caught them covered in the stuff, and obviously from the state of her, Connor had won.

Hayden's friend was only a moment behind her in clocking on to what Shelley's husband meant and suddenly broke out in a grin, relief at not getting caught after his friend's wife had sucked him off, being the only thing beyond amusement of all things painting his expression. That was when Shelley once more felt guilt envelope her, as she watched Connor and Hayden grin boyishly at each other while she knelt there soaked in cum, with it still filling her mouth almost to bursting. She had actually cheated on Hayden, on her husband, on the man she had only married a few weeks ago, who she had been with for five years before! And now here she was, holding his friend's cum in her mouth and hands, feeling it slide down her throat slowly and hotly at the same time it gently slid down between her large, heavy breasts...and all the while Hayden was unaware of what he was looking at, and Connor seemed to not feel guilty at all, and she had felt relief at not having gotten caught! Hayden had every right to hate her, and all she could think of was herself!

But oh she loved him with all of her heart, and she hadn't been herself, she hadn't been in control, it had all just happened! If she could go back she would! And it wasn't like she had slept with Connor anyway...stopping, Shelley realised that she was trying to rationalise the whole thing away. How could she rationalise away giving her husband's friend a blowjob and then kneeling in front of her husband covered in his cum? Oh but it would destroy Hayden to know, and he didn't now, and he didn't have to, if she never told him surely everything would be alright from then on? Telling him would only hurt him and there was nothing she could do about it.

As all of these thoughts blinked through the beautiful brunette's mind, Shelley looked between her husband and the man who had just had his dick in her mouth and down her throat not moments before...no doubt while her husband had been pulling up to the house! Fuck! What was she going to do?

"Yeah, Shelley decided to start a paint fight, but she didn't realise who she was messing with." Connor joked in reply to Hayden, in the tone he always had, as if he hadn't just face fucked his friend's new wife moments before.

Hayden grinned amusedly and adjusted the bag under his arm awkwardly, eyeing her over amusedly at the obvious proof of Connor's statement that he had won.

"So much for decorating, ah babe?" He asked her with an amused grin and all Shelley could do was smile carefully so as not to let any of the cum filling her mouth dribble out, Hayden would surely question why she had 'paint-water' in her mouth, if he didn't question her covered in it.

"She gave it her best shot, man, but in the end I think I was too much for her." Connor replied to his friend and Shelley shot him a dangerous glance which Hayden, thankfully, took as a sign she didn't want to be outdone...though it did make him ask her a question.

"It seems Connor here decorated you pretty good, babe, you didn't let him did you?" Her loving, sweet, husband asked, obviously meaning did she let him win...however it was the fact that he waited for her to answer that set Shelley's mind aflurry

Staring at him, unsure of what to say or do, knowing he hadn't got a clue that her mouth was filled with his friend's thick cum and so that was why she couldn't answer, but equally knowing the as he wasn't aware of that he was waiting for her to answer....Shelley did the only thing that came to mind right then...she swallowed.

Feeling the hot, thick, sticky cum slowly slide down her throat as she swallowed as quietly and discreetly as possible, while looking into her husband's face, Shelley felt both guilt and a twang of horny lust flush through her. The thick, hot seed slowly slid down her throat and filled her belly as Connor, obviously aware of what she had to do and even more obvious from his grin approving of it, watched her with a smile.

Fuck! She was swallowing her husband's friend's huge load of cum right in front of her husband while he watched her, waiting for her to answer, while she knelt covered in cum and holding a handful in her cupped hands which he mistook as all paint-water from the paint fight. Fuck she felt so guilty but so turned on at the same time for some strange reason...especially as she felt her belly fill with Connor's huge load...oh fuck!

"It was kind of a surprise." She replied finally, her mouth still thickly coated in Connor's cum, once she could actually answer, and her heart beat rapidly at the sound of her own voice.

"I don't think she expected me to cover her in so much, so quickly." Connor added with a sly grin at her, though Hayden simply laughed unaware. Shelley stared at him wondering how he could be so carefree after what they had just done!

"Well at least you had fun while I was out." Hayden said amusedly as he watched the 'paint-water' drip between Shelley's fingers onto her clothes.

Despite the total guilt the hot wife felt, Shelley couldn't help but think that her husband had no idea how relevant his words were...Connor's smile however said that Hayden really had hit the nail on the head...so to speak.

For Shelley's part she simply gave her sweet husband a weak smile, still unsure what to do as she knelt there holding a handful of his friend's potent seed while being literally soaked and covered in it. Her heart was racing in her chest as she tasted the salty liquid in her mouth and it's thick warmth in her throat and belly.

It was then that Hayden suddenly remembered the bag under his arm.

"Anyway, I brought food." He said sounding more than a little pleased with himself. "And the gloss. The paint's in the back of the car, but I suggest we eat while everything's still hot."

Connor voiced his approval to this, clapping his hands together...the hands that had been pulling Hayden's wife's face onto his dick not long ago as he fucked her mouth hard and fast.

"Though I think you should get cleaned up a bit first babe." Her loving husband said to Shelley as he held back an obvious chuckle.

Shelley's cheeks turned bright red at her husband's smile before she glanced at her handful of his friend's warm cum. What the hell was she going to do with that?

"Yeah, I will..." She replied in as steady and normal voice as she could, trying hard to appear as if nothing were wrong at all. "You two should go ahead, I'll get cleaned up and meet you in the kitchen."

She added a forced smile to try to sell that idea, at least then she could find a way of dealing with what she held in her hands then, and Hayden smiled at her, about to reply, no doubt with some caring comment, when Connor, grinning amusedly, folded his arms and spoke up first.

"I think you should just rub it in, Shelley, I mean, it's 'only' paint and water at the end of the day, and you'll be having a shower later. Why get cleaned up now when you'll only get covered with more paint later?" Her husband's friend asked, and Shelley stared at him wide-eyed.

He knew she wasn't covered...well, mostly anyway...in 'paint-water', and he wanted her...? He was suggesting, in front of Hayden, that she should rub his cum into her skin in front of her husband!?

Shelley felt a twinge of lust pulse through her at that thought, it would be so naughty after all, however instantly it was squashed by the intense guilt that consumed her...unlike Connor apparently who seemed perfectly fine with having betrayed his friend. However it was the unanswered question of the possible insinuation that hung in the air that set her heart beating faster...what did he mean she will only get covered with more paint later? Surely he wasn't....? No...no, he may not feel guilty but he wouldn't seriously think that this would happen again? No, he must have actually meant it literally, so as to make it sound a more convincing proposition to get Hayden's agreement, which from the amused glint in her husband's eye, Shelley thought it may have.

However, Connor grabbed one of the spare painting sheets from the corner and moved toward her...for all appearances as if he were simply swaggering as the winner of a paint fight, not from the smugness of having cum all over his friend's pretty wife's face, tits and in her mouth...

"Come on Shelley, the food will be cold..." He began as if he were going to hand her the sheet, however as he got close enough, Shelley opened her mouth to say 'thanks' and Connor moved as swift as a snake, slapping her hand from underneath with a grin. "...too slow!"

The slap knocked Shelley's hand up and the handful of cum splashed into her face and open mouth, dripping down her cheeks and chin to splatter onto her jean-clad legs, half-open painting shirt and askew white gypsy-top.

Shelley gave a surprised shout the moment Connor hit her hands towards her, and everything happened at once until she was sitting there with even more of his warm, sticky cum covering her face, in shock.

Wiping her eyes with her cum-coated hands, Shelley stared at the two men as they laughed amusedly, Hayden obviously thinking that Connor had covered her again in that 'paint-water' that soaked the floor and dripped from the empty water pot, and Connor no doubt in the fact that he had splashed more of his cum all over her face right in front of her husband.

"Connor! You're such an ass!" Shelley exclaimed, not exactly angry with him, but more in surprise at what he had done. This, however, made Hayden and his friend laugh even more.

Here she was, dripping with his friend's cum, some had even gone into her mouth, and all her loving husband could do was find it amusing. Not that he knew it was his friend's potent seed, though...but still...

"Looks like he got you again babe." Hayden said amusedly, though with more than a hint of deep affection.

Shelley wiped her face with her hands, looking at them as they glistened with his friend's sticky seed, her wedding ring dull with the thick coating, before she looked up at them both. Guilt still suffused her, dampening quickly the sudden fire that burnt within her body at the thought. How could she tell him? And why was Connor so ok with it all, no, more than ok, joking about it all!?

She had no time to think, however, as she felt another thick glob of cum run passed her nose onto her top lip.

"You're such assholes." She said as she wiped her eyes and lips, rubbing her cum-covered hands on her painting shirt...the shirt that had belonged to Hayden.

The two found the comment amusing still, obviously assuming she was just sore at losing. The pretty wife was sore, just not at losing. Her neck and jaw still ached from all the cocksucking she had done on Connor's huge eleven inch dick.

"Hayden, can I have that sheet now, unless you want me sitting here drenched in...paint and water." She asked, only just stopping herself from saying 'your friend's cum' at the last minute.

Hayden smiled as he nodded to Connor who smiled to himself smugly as he tossed the sheet to her.

"Shame we don't have a camera..." He said as he looked, as if all innocently joking, between Hayden and her as Shelley picked up the sheet and began wiping her cum-covered face. "...I would've loved a picture of that."

Shelley felt her heart beat faster momentarily at the thought of keeping a picture of her covered in Connor's cum, something Hayden would no doubt laugh at with his friend as he remained completely unaware of the fact he was actually looking at his wife painted in his friend's potent seed.

That thought brought to mind an awareness that she still had cum in her mouth, however her body reacted instinctively, swallowing the small amount before she could actually decide what to do. The feel of the warm, thick liquid slowly sliding down her throat to join the rest of the huge load Connor had so graciously given her felt both incredibly hot, and oh such a turn on, but also made the stunning brunette wife feel even more guilty...her husband of just three weeks, the man she loved completely, was standing not far away! Fuck! She had no idea what she was going to do!

Wiping her face and chest, which seemed to brush as much of Connor's cum into her skin as the sheet managed to soak up, Shelley then ran the sheet quickly over her hair and clothes before she stood up and wiped her hands, looking around the floor before she looked up at the two men opposite her, who were watching amusedly. The room was as plastered with paint-water and cum as she had been...well, she had received most of the latter, but some had managed to coat the floor...the room looked like the paint pot and water had exploded.

"What a mess." She commented as she eyed the room, the cum-stained sheet bunched up in her hands.

"That's what you get for 'playing with me'." Connor replied, and Shelley didn't miss the insinuation at the end.

Shelley mock-frowned as she threw the sheet at Hayden's friend, who deflected it away with an amused laugh, she still felt guilty, even if Connor didn't, but until she decided what she was going to do she had to appear as if everything was normal. Fuck, what was she going to do? Worry, horniness, and concern flooded through her all at once. She had to think, but now was not the time.

"Come on you two, let's eat." Hayden said with a grin as he half turned in the doorway. "We've still got plenty of decorating to do...of the house, not each other..." He added with amusement and as Connor laughed, Shelley smiled faintly, part of her finding his teasing amusing though the guilt still outweighed it all.

1...56789...16