Dee Becomes A Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee was left to listen to Krissi's defloration. Krissi provided an equal and different listening pleasure. Krissi's responses were more demur and sensual, yet, just as exciting to listen too.

Dee's time had finally arrived.

Jill, Dee's big sister, took her hand and led her to the edge of the king size sacrificial bed. Clean sheets had been applied. Jill motioned for Mark, Dee's Rapier, to stand in front of Dee. Both were directed to disrobe and fold their garments before handing them to Jill. She then applied the virgin patch around Mark's cock and carefully pasted it to his newly shaven pubic area. With a nodding of her head, Jill signaled Mark to begin the defloration.

Dee gazed deeply into Mark's blue eyes and walked into his embrace. She pressed her breast into his chiseled chest and welcomed the feel of his erection against her aching love nest. She held on as his arms lifted her long legged body and placed her in the center of the sacrificial bed. She trembled in anticipation of his animalistic onslaught.

Matt placed Dee on her back with two pillows supporting her head. From the end of the bed he placed both hands on her ankles and pushed them into a knee flexed position with her feet flat on the mattress.

Instinctively, Dee spread her thighs, offering her entire sexual being. Her body hungered for the inevitable. Her labia glistened with secreted lubrication. As she lay in this position, she motioned for Mark to straddled her chest and lay his cock in her cleavage. Her breast fell against the inside of his thighs. Slowly she began a close inspection of this instrument of virgin destruction. A liberal flow of lubrication emerged as she milked his cock. Slowly she raised her head, opened her lips and drew Mark's cock into her mouth. She drank from his hardness.

Mark pulled free as Dee's oral skills were becoming too intense. "Easy...easy..." Mark chided. As he slowly traveled across Dee's engorged breast, he stopped long enough to gently squeeze her nipples. Mark squeezed until he heard Dee beg, "Stop...stop." Mark moved on down. He traced his fingertips inside of Dee's thighs. Goose bumps rose as a result of her heighten sensory responses. Mark dropped the tip of his nose into the Dee's patch of silky pubic hair.

Dee's passion continued to build as Mark's hot breath blasted from his nostrils. She imagined that this testosterone fueled Rapier was ready for his mission. She envisioned a snorting bull positioned between her legs, pawing the turf, getting ready to mount a charge that would forever deliver her into womanhood. Her breathing became quicker. An empty craving existed deep in her gut.

Mark quickly struck her clitoris with his tongue.

Dee cried and retreated, "No...no...not yet." She summoned Mark to move up and over her. Briefly they engaged in a deep tongue filled carnal kiss. She reached down and grasped Mark's cock and raked it up and down the crease between her labia. She broke the kiss and pleaded, "Fuck me...Fuck me...Fuck me Mark...don't make me wait any longer."

Mark continued the tease. He would back away as Dee arched her loins into his cock.

Dee's frustration reached its zenith. Suddenly and without warning, she seized Mark's hair in a cramped grip and pulled her lips to his ears. She screamed, "put it in...rip me open...I can't wait any longer."

As Mark struggled to restrain himself, he asked, "Do you want it slow and easy?"

Frustrated even more, Dee swore between clinched teeth, "No, damn it...I want now...quick...drive it in." The head of Mark's cock trembled against her hymen. Her legs opened further and her hips lurched forward in an attempt to assist Mark's penetration. She wrapped her long legs around Mark's gluts, refusing to allow any retreat.

Suddenly, Dee sensed Mark's thighs tighten and his ass recoil. With an all-powerful thrust, Dee felt a ripping of her flesh and the intense pain of the penetrator's sword. At that precise moment the Rapier's rod torn into the inner depths of her body, Lightning flash shock waves fired from the center of her clitoris. Her fingers clutched and dug into his back. The veins in her neck bulged as her head hammered the pillows. Her legs opened and closed uncontrollably and her toes curled and cramped. Her super sensitive nipples soaked up the pleasure of Mark's naked chest.

A new sensation was also immediate. Dee's body had long sought that inner vaginal orgasm that she had struggled so hard to reach. That tension in her groin, that tightness in her gut and that swelling in her breast exploded. Her body arched and her abs tightened in spastic convulsions. Deep within, she sensed her uterus opening and closing in response to the staccato pulsing of Mark's penis. Her mons jack-hammered Marks pubic bone. Her vagina clutched and rippled up and down the imbedded phallus. She soothed his rod with a copious application of fresh orgasmic lotion.

Without warning a torrent of tears poured from her eyes. Sounds of ecstasy and a deep sobbing racked her to the core. She wept as a result of the total body experience. The sexual frustration built up for months poured from her as a result of one phallic invasion. The pain served to make the event one of everlasting memory. The final release spread a warm sensation throughout her entire body. Her face reflected total peace.

Tomorrow, Matt would reap the rewards of Dee's newly crowned womanhood.