Deep in the Night: The Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips moved faster and faster and Raven increased her speed as well to match Jordan's. Jordan's stomach muscles tightened as she crossed the threshold. She grabbed Raven's bottom with both hands and pulled Raven into her hard. Raven winced when Jordan's nails dug into her flesh, but she didn't interrupt what she was doing. She rode with Jordan as Jordan's body trembled beneath her with an overpowering orgasm.

"Oh God," moaned Jordan loudly as she wriggled her hips against Raven until, breathless, her body sagged under her girlfriend.

Raven slid off Jordan, but remained snuggled against her. She draped an arm across Jordan's chest and left her leg lying between Jordan's legs. When Jordan recovered from her orgasm, Raven looked at her lovingly. What they now shared was deeper than ever before. The pleasure they had given each other, the intimacy they had cultivated between them; an emotional and physical bond that only lovers can know. Raven wanted to express her feelings to Jordan, but she was afraid to do so. What if Jordan didn't feel the same as her? Opening her heart to Jordan would make her vulnerable. But Jordan had to feel the same. Raven could sense it in the gentle, tender manner in which Jordan had just made love to her.

She decided to take the risk. If Jordan reciprocated her feelings than the risk was worth it, if not, well, at least she would know where she stood and in that case, Raven had some work to do to. She was determined to win Jordan's affection. So, with an adoring gaze into Jordan's eyes, Raven announced, "There's something I want to tell you Jordan." Jordan suspected it was something important by Raven's tone of voice,

"What is it, love?"

At those words, Raven's heart soared; perhaps her wish had come true.

"Jordan....I...I...don't just want you as a lover, I'm in love with you."

Jordan's eyes lit up and her lips spread into a grin. She threw her arms around Raven and pulled her close.

"My sweet, I love you too. Couldn't you tell"?

Raven got the answer she wanted. Nothing else mattered. She lay happy and content in Jordan's arms. Jordan reached behind Raven and pulled the blanket over them. Under the mid afternoon sun, they fell asleep.

Jordan awoke a few hours later. The air was noticeably cooler and the sun was about to disappear into the trees. "Raven...wake up darling." Jordan gently shook her lover. Raven's eyes opened and she smiled at the face she now loved. She buried her face into Jordan's hair and whispered sweet things into her girlfriend's ear,

"Baby, I want you so much. Can we go back to my place...to my bed?"

"Absolutely."

Jordan wasted no time. Throwing the blanket off of them, they got up to get dressed. They shivered as the cool air hit their skin. In the rapidly diminishing twilight, they had some difficulty finding their clothes.

"Where's my bra?" Raven asked searching the area.

"You weren't wearing one darling." Jordan informed her.

"Yes I did." Raven insisted.

"No, you didn't."

"Are you sure?" Raven asked

"I oughta know." Jordan giggled. They hurriedly finished dressing in the dark.

Once back on the Harley, Jordan decided to have some fun. Sitting behind Raven on the ride back to Shawnee, with her arms around Raven's waist, she let her hands wander down to Raven's legs. She reached between them to stroke her jean-clad thighs. She moved her hands up Raven's legs, purposely never quite reaching the center. When they were nearly home, Jordan reached up Raven's chest and, with one hand, she slowly unzipped Raven's black leather jacket halfway down. She snuck her hand inside and felt for one of Raven's breasts. Cupping it in her hand, she massaged it. She felt Raven's nipple grow hard through the tight shirt. By the time Raven eased the bike back into the garage and cut off the engine, she was primed for another round of lovemaking.

Jordan had barely taken her helmet off, when Raven reached for her and scooped her into her arms. With renewed passion, they kissed lustily. Raven thrust her tongue into Jordan's mouth and Jordan's tongue reached out to connect with the sweet intrusion. Then Raven broke it off quickly. Taking Jordan's hand, she pulled her out of the garage and over to the kitchen door of the apartment. As she fumbled with her keys, Jordan remained attached to her; her lips and hands roaming as they willed along Raven's neck and body. They stumbled inside and rushed to the bedroom where they hurriedly reached for the other's clothes to undress each other. Once naked, they fell onto the bed. Without hesitation, they came together; their bodies hot and aroused. They were now more confident in their lovemaking.

Deep into the night they took turns pleasuring each other, until they couldn't take anymore. Secure and assured in their love, they fell asleep, exhausted from the sheer physical exertion. Soundly, they slept, clinging to one another. Little did they know that their love would soon be put to the ultimate test.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good

Quite good through chapter 5, fairly hot in the final. There was quite a let-down in losing the story thread due to the missing chapters. Please do post the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh...

i was wondering what the romance was going to be of the 1st chapter, i wasn't even thinking she was a lesbian.

intriguing though for how the story is going to be given.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Alex Falling for a student.in Lesbian Sex
Hidden Beauty Kaden and Jess find love beyond what the eye can see.in Lesbian Sex
A New Kind of Love Frankie falls for Lauryn even though she's straight.in Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
Mountain Magic Jesse and Cat find themselves stranded and Cat's curious.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories