All Comments on 'Deep in the Woods'

by henlar

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
auhunter04auhunter04over 8 years ago

nice gentle story about love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Exciting and Intimate

A very good love story. I was hoping they would get together at the end.

YeatsYeatsover 7 years ago
Precious

A precious and well written romance. I definitely would have gone home to settle things and move out to where she was and married her. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Beautiful Well Told Real Romantic Love Story

I really enjoyed reading this beautiful well told real romantic love story, a pleasant change from the slam bam thank you ma'am stories so common here. But the ending is so sad, I had tears in my eyes. I have only one (positive) criticism, and that concerns the following which I quote via copy and paste:

"Ulrika, Are you sure? I mean, in your circles I assume that a girl is supposed to protect her virginity until she is married."

"My maidenhead is already gone. I slipped once, when I was mounting a horse and landed on a fence. It hurt a lot and there was some blood, so mom decided to call the doctor. He examined me, you know down there, and told mom that I was fine but I was no longer a virgin."

The statement "My maidenhead is already gone" is correct as the fall on to the fence had obviously torn her hymen. BUT the final statement "..... fine but I was no longer a virgin." is quite incorrect and the doctor should have known better than to tell her mother she was no longer a virgin, as one loses their virginity only by having sexual intercourse with a man's penis entering the vagina, and as this did not happen on the fence, then she was of course still a virgin until she had intercourse with Peter "Deep in the Woods!"

Well done , keep writing I look forward to more from you "henlar"!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous