Deep Sea Fishing & More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never seen her so aggressively sexual and have to admit it rather intimidated me and I slightly lost my erection. It didn't help when she grabbed me by the buttocks and ground against me saying 'Come on Bob don't disappoint me I've been looking forward to this and a lot more all afternoon.'

Although I had fantasised for years about seeing her act sluttishly like this it actually started to intimidate me in case I disappointed her and I was in danger of losing my erection entirely until I felt one of her long nailed fingers probe my anus. As I said this was a first as she wasn't keen on anal play but when I felt this my erection sprung to attention especially when I reached between her large buttocks and found little or nor resistance when I too probed her anus.

I heard her moan ' Mmm that's good ' and emboldened pushed it deeper in -- on previous occasions I had tried this she had pulled away but now she moaned even deeper and rather wriggled her ass to take it while at the same time shoving her finger into my rear. Locked together like this both of us rather lost control as I plunged the largest and hardest erection I had had for some time into her time and time again. She responded noisily exhorting me to 'fuck her hard' and when I responded by doing just that I heard and felt her starting to climax.

As she climaxed I pushed two fingers hard into her ass and riding my cock against them through the thin wall that separated them had one of the best climaxes I had had for years.

As she lay back with her thighs splayed and my spunk oozing from her cunt she looked like a real cock hungry slut and I couldn't help saying ' You really are some fucking ride -- you can take some cock'. As she sat up she murmured' Mmm I really do want a lot of cock on this holiday.'

When I asked had she liked showing herself off to the young guys she smiled and said she had loved it and had found it a real turn on especially when she had seen that Ron and the other guys had really been turned on by her body. When I asked her if I hadn't been there would she have been tempted she smiled and said 'definitely'.

With rising cock I asked what she intended to do the next day, she smiled again and said ' that depends in you.' When I asked how she said 'well if you don't want me to think about going with one or two of the young guys tomorrow you're going to have to fuck my brains out tonight!'

I was slightly shocked, a bit jealous and a lot turned on to see my mature and formerly what I thought pretty prudish wife sitting with her big tits exposed and dangling and her big pussy exposed talking about wanting more cock and thinking about letting a couple of young guys the age of our kids 'service her.' My imagination ran riot at the thought of her letting the young guys who had been lusting after her tits and ass on the boat free rein to grope her and fuck her,

When I asked " Are you serious about possibly putting out for some young guys tomorrow?"

She smiled and said teasingly " Well I came on this holiday to get plenty of cock and I hadn't quite realised until today what cock might be available -- certainly I didn't get a chance to see Ron's but it felt very good up against me -- and he told me how much he'd like to fuck me." " would it really worry you if I got a bit of cock from someone else?"

Normally I would have said 'yes' but the thought of my wife being laid by some else was starting to really excite me. Going over to her I kissed her and started to grope her and asked her " how many guys and how far she would go?'

"Depends -- might be good to have two or three guys."

" At once or one at a time?"

" Possibly together as it would drive them on again."

Putting my finger to her mouth I said "Would you take them in your mouth?"

" Yes, obviously."

" Would you let them tit fuck you?".

" Mmmm they would probably want to."

" Would you let them fuck your cunt?"

" Definitely -- I would insist on that and plenty of it!"

" What about your ass -- would you let them bum fuck you?"

" I'd have to think about that -- it would depend on how much they excited me."

Our discussion didn't get much further because the thought of her letting 2 or 3 young guys fuck her bum so excited me that I thrust my cock towards her mouth and pushing she rolled over to facilitate my favourite position her deep throating me while her breasts dangle on my balls. Grabbing her head I really fucked her mouth hard and in spite of my earlier climax I was soon climaxing in her throat. As I dismounted she said "Now I hope you haven't worn yourself out because I really do want plenty of cock tonight otherwise I'll have to get it tomorrow!"

Carol The attentions of Marco. Ron and the other young guys had really turned me on and I had the unaccustomed feeling of really, really wanting cock inside me when we went back to the hotel.

I think Bob was rather shocked when I groped his cock and balls in the lift but it and a bit of teasing led to him giving me one of the best sessions I had had for some time with him. When I half seriously suggested that I might have a bit of fun the next day with some of the young guys I noticed that he was both a little jealous and terribly excited and unusually for him he very quickly got another good erection and while I would have preferred it in my pussy and he rather roughly took my mouth it at least proved if he was excited enough he could climax more than once. I was also intrigued that he hadn't definitely said he didn't want me to put out for the younger guys next day and the more I thought about the more I really wanted to exploit some of the obvious sexual interest in me. And I realised that I really was not only prepared to put out for Ron and possibly some of the other young guys but that I really, really wanted to feel hard young cock in my pussy.

That night I decided to dress sexy both to get Bob aroused for a session that night and see if Marco was interested. I wore a white mesh top and a long white rather transparent skirt with just a white g string below. We met Marco in a beautiful restaurant and had a lovely meal and plenty of champagne in the bar afterwards.

My outfit had the desired effect and both guys were very attentive all evening and I could see that Marco liked what he could see. I am afraid I had a little too much to drink and I think I flirted a little too much with him especially after he brought the subject up in the bar about the effect I had had on his skipper and the young guys on the boat. He said he hoped I wasn't going to distract them from their game fishing the next day. When I said I had been surprised that an 'old woman' like me had distracted them -- he said " You look absolutely stunning and so sexy when you're dressed so I can imagine how you looked in just a g string -- I don't think I could have concentrated on my fishing."

I said 'Well why don't you come tomorrow and see?"

"I am very tempted but business before pleasure Bob & I are golfing tomorrow."

I think Bob was a bit miffed when I said " Well maybe I'll have to arrange a private viewing."

When he kissed me goodnight he whispered " I may hold you to that private viewing."

Bob Carole was obviously still on a sexual high when she dressed to go out that night is a sheerish net top with her nipples poking out and a sheer white skirt with a rather minuscule g string . In normal light it was quite obvious through the thin material of the skirt and in the UV light in the bar the skirt was so sheer you could see the big orbs of her ass and her well defined and barely covered pussy mound.

I was a bit annoyed at her having too much to drink when we were with a business colleague and effectively 'on duty' for the magazine. And I was a little perturbed when he said he had heard that she had distracted the guys from their fishing by her sunbathing and she started to 'fish' for compliments. To be fair he did seem to fancy her as he said she looked fantastic 'dressed' and he could imagine how good she looked to the guys in just bikini bottoms. I was stunned and hoped he would just take it as a bit of banter when she offered him a 'private viewing.'

And I tried to turn the conversation back to the golf club when I could see his obvious interest in her body when she was leaving the bar to go to the loo and her skirt almost literally disappeared as a visual barrier in the UV light. He said " Bob you really are a very lucky man, I think Carole is fabulously sexy and I envy you taking her to bed every night."

I decided this was getting into a potentially professionally embarrassing scenario so I decided to cut the evening short but I noticed they were 'all over each other' as they kissed goodnight.

Obviously she had been quite turned on by Marco as on the way back to the hotel in the taxi -- she slipped her hand on to my crotch. I was still a bit annoyed over her behaviour with Marco so I gently pushed it away saying " The driver will see".

I was a bit shocked when she pulled her skirt up over her thighs to expose her g string and whispered " Well if you won't let me fondle you -- you fondle me -- I don't mind if he sees me."

When I tried to pull her skirt down she said 'Are you annoyed that I rather let Marco know I fancy him -- would you really be annoyed if I fucked him?"

When I said that she couldn't as he was a client she smiled and said " even if he wants to fuck me?"

"Let's talk about it later"

" No I want to talk about it now -- I do fancy him and he fancies me -- so why not?"

" Its unprofessional -- he's a client on whom we are doing an article."

" What's the difference in me taking photos to write up an article tomorrow and having fun with a couple of the young guys and letting Marco get into my knickers?"

" The difference is that we will probably have to business with him again -- if you play about with the young guys tomorrow it will be a one off."

She smiled at this and said " OK, well if Marco's off limits unless you really give me plenty of dick tonight I am going to take as much cock as I can get tomorrow."

When I got her into the hotel and she continued in similar vein as we had a nightcap in the bar. I eventually said "If you really want more cock than I can give you do get it out of your system tomorrow."

She leaned over and kissed me and said " It won't mean I don't love you and want you but today made me realise just how much I have been missing getting really well fucked regularly."

When we got up to the room the thought of her giving her body willingly the next day really turned me on and I soon had her bent over the bed and grabbing her big dangling breasts I fucked her hard doggy fashion until I came to my third climax that day. I was quite proud of my performance but realised that Carole had had a fire ignited in her that day and one that I was incapable of satisfying. I realised that I was going to have to give her the freedom to get the amount of cock she craved.

Next morning when we woke it was slightly surreal to think that my wife was going off on a fishing trip with a bunch of young guys with the intention of getting laid and that I had agreed to it. Things were slightly awkward when we she asked me if I was OK with it and I said it was up to her. She kissed me and said she felt it was something she really felt she wanted to do.

I was pleased that she hadn't worn something too overtly sexy in that she was wearing a cheese cloth type shift shortish dress over her bikini bottoms. It buttoned up the front and you could see her shape in it but it looked fairly cool and professional.

Carole I wasn't sure how Bob would react to me going through with my plans to go fishing with the young guys so I dressed a bit more demurely than I had originally intended in a white shortish shift dress over my bikini bottoms. But as it buttoned up the front I knew I could show as much cleavage as I wanted if circumstances were right. And they were!

When the taxi dropped me off at the marina I was surprised to find that although the boat was much larger than the one we had been on the previous day there were only four guys going fishing. Ron of course was there with a huge grin on his face and he kissed me in a rather proprietal fashion. He introduced me to Martin, Randy and Bill -- three of his buddies from uni.

I took some photos of the four of them on the quayside with Ricci beside the boat as a setting for the article before we all went aboard. This was most luxurious with quite a swish cabin and two seats on deck where the anglers could be strapped in to reel in larger fish.

Ron, obviously a wealthy young man had laid on some champagne to start the day as Ricci took us out of the harbour -- I was slightly embarrassed when he toasted 'Carole the lady who gave us great erections yesterday and wet dreams last night!" I told him this was a totally professional visit and of course because they knew they would be appearing in a professional angling magazine after three or four glasses each they were all were quite happy to be moved outside to be photographed in the angling seats.

I took some photographs of them fishing and as it got quite warm I opened my dress top a bit. However when they appeared more interested in looking at my cleavage than catching fish I decided to move forward and sunbathe -- telling them to call me when they caught a fish.

I don't know whether Ron took this as an invitation but I had just settled down on my back when his shadow fell across me and I turned to see him grin and say ' I was wondering if you need your cream topped up'. Although would have loved to feel his hands on me I didn't to be appear too keen or really want the fire that he had ignited in me the previous day to be fanned so early so I said 'Well Ok but just a little on my back'.

With a cheeky grin he said 'Well, what about your front?' I felt he was being far to cocky so to tease him I sat up and throwing back my hair and arching my back to show my boobs off to their best I said 'Would you really like to do my front'.

He picked up the sun cream and it was his turn to tease me as instead of making a dive for my breasts he gently pushed me back on to the lounger and starting at my shoulders massaged the cream into my shoulders, arms and chest above my breasts before carefully skirting these to my waist and tummy and then skirting my pussy mound to my thighs, legs and feet. I loved the touch of his firm young hands on me and his surprisingly gentle touch which with the sight of his well toned body had me craving for his touch on my breasts and pussy. It felt strange that I could see from his massive erection straining against his tight shorts that he wanted me but yet he had had the restraint to try to seduce me rather than simply mount me.

There was real sexual tension in his 'Is madam happy that?' and probably more in my 'madam loved it but you've missed a few bits'. 'And where would that be?' 'My breasts tend to burn a bit and I've just had a wax around my bikini line and it could probably do with a bit of cream.'

He didn't need to be invited twice and bent down and kissed me as he started to fondle my breasts. I was really flattered when he told me that he and most of the guys on the boat had wanted to 'get their hands on those tits all day yesterday.' To take a little bit of control I said 'well my boobs seem well covered what about my bikini line.

He smiled even more and said' with the greatest of pleasure'. It seemed a bit surreal to be lying on a boat, where the skipper and other guys could disturb us, allowing a very attractive young guy to move my g string aside and uncover my shaven pussy.

Having moved my g-string gently aside I heard him exclaim 'Wow -- that's some cunt'. before liberally dripping cream on it. I subconsciously pushed my pelvis up to meet his hand as it closed over my mound and he was soon rather vigorously finger fucking me before he bent down and his tongue started to excite my clit while his fingers went about their work. . I have to admit that my body was totally in thrall to him and he could have mounted me there and then but instead he simply used his fingers and tongue to take me off. As I climaxed he bent over and kissed me and said 'You really are up for it I'm going to really enjoy giving you some cock!'

In a post coital haze I murmured " I'm looking forward to it" and reaching up I released his large hard erection from his shorts and leaning forward put my lips round his throbbing cock.

At that any control he had seemed to go and grabbing my head thrust his cock hard into my throat. He didn't stop thrusting even when I gagged a bit. I can take Bob's cock right down into my throat but only if I take it gently. This guy was 'face fucking' me and his lust was such that he obviously wanted to give me cum as soon as possible. He didn't last long and I was soon literally 'drinking' copious quantities of sweet/salty young man's spunk.

I was surprised to see he was still fully erect -- I had forgotten how quickly young guys recover and I was surprised at his physical strength as he flipped me over on to my tummy saying 'Now I want to see that rear of yours'.

He pulled my string from between my cheeks and squirted cream between my cheeks -- although I am not really into 'ass play' he knew what he was doing as he simply rather gently massed the cream between my hips and passed my anus to my pussy. After finger fucking me a bit more there I felt him insert a probing cream covered finger in my rear. When he felt me tense he murmured "You're unbelievably tight there I should have thought with an ass like that your hubby would have you well opened up." When I relaxed to take his gently probing finger moving in and out another soon joined it and I relaxed enough to not only enjoy the not unpleasant feeling of having my anus opened to a guy again but to find I was actually responding to the intrusion by thrusting my rear up to meet his probing fingers.

I think he was just about to try to mount my ass when we heard a shout to come back to photograph the fish that had been caught.

We reluctantly broke apart and I went back to photograph the happy angler with his catch of an 80lb White Marlin. There were congratulations, high fives and hugs all round and I noticed that all four guys were rather seem keen to hug me -- possibly as I had run back topless.

When they decided to go into the cabin for more champagne to celebrate I said I'd go forward to get my wrap but Ron smiling said " Don't be silly Carole the guys all saw you topless yesterday and in fact that's why they wanted to come today." I felt myself blushing at this but after quite a few more glasses from what seemed a never ending supply of champagne coming out of a well stocked large fridge I relaxed a bit to enjoy the chat and in spite of the rather odd ( for me) situations of standing semi naked in the midst of a group of young guys was really quite enjoying myself.

I definitely blushed a bit more when Ron raised his glass in a toast " Marty big congratulations on the trophy fish but you ruined a bigger trophy moment for me."

I indicated to him to say no more but putting his arm round me he said " Carole had just given me fantastic head and I literally was seconds from her letting me have her fantastic big ass when you spoiled the moment.". And moving his hand up to fondle one of my breasts he said "Now if you guys want to go back to fishing Carole and I have some unfinished business."

I was a little stunned when Marty said " Fuck the fishing I've got my trophy " and reaching forward he grabbed my other breast muttering "I want some of that too." It was obvious that that was the consensus of opinion because before I could protest I was being kissed and fondled by all four guys and as Ron gave Bill instructions to bring a few bottles of champagne forward I was rather bundled into the cabin which had obviously been prepared for this with a large king size bed and big box of rubber contraceptives. I was glad to see this because while I was prepared to give them oral unprotected I wanted them to wear protection for pussy.