Deepest Fantasies #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled him on top of me, and whimpered hungrily, "Fuck me, Sean. Fuck me as hard as you can. I want to cum all over you."

He didn't hesitate, sliding deep inside me again and working the same short stroking pace. His hips pressured my clit, and my legs slid up around his waist, squeezing hotly then slipping behind his knees. My eyes slammed shut, and I whimpered his name, the sound growing louder with each frenzied swipe of my nails down his spine.

When he sped his pace, my fingers stroked the rim of his hole, teasing the fluttering recess with feathery brushes. His breath was uncontrollable: sweet, erratic, and hot. A little growl built in his throat, lifting into a long moan.

At the same time, I sunk my cunt-soaked fingers deep in his ass.

"Oh god... oh god, Selina," he yowled as I tilted them toward his prostate. "Please may I cum," he gasped.

"Cum for me, sexy," I whispered, kissing his arm then his shoulder as his thrusts grew frantic. "Cum hard for me."

My fingers rotated as he reared and whimpered. His cock swelled, bucking inside me more wildly than his hips. I watched intently as his face tensed and his fingers clenched against my hips, guttural groans and whimpers ushering a jackknife and hold of his hips.

"Saah-lina," he breathed as the last white pearls of his orgasm doused my insides with hot slickness, my stretched canal tightly cradling his cock.

I slowly slid my fingers out of his wonderful body and curled my arms against his back.

"Mmmm?" he asked, cracking an eye open.

I smiled and kissed his temple then his eyelid until he relaxed again. "It was very good," I murmured languidly. "You just wait until I find those toys though, Mr. Tease."

12