Deepika's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deepika had put on a very flimsy nightie that hung around her ass. It was pink and sheer, hiding nothing at all. When Romeo looked up at her he was able to see her firm breasts and right down to her pussy in that transparent garment.

As she approached the table he signalled her to come closer. Katrina moved away and following Romeo's beckoning, Deepika stood in front of him. Then, as he gestured, she lifted one leg over and straddled his lap. He kept holding the phone with one hand but his other arm went around Deepika's waist.

Placing herself carefully, Deepika lifted her already short nightie and opened her pussy hole with her fingers. Then moving with slow deliberation, she lowered her body until her pussy hole touched his bulbous cockhead. She gasped at the sensations that created but kept moving down. Slowly and carefully she impaled herself on his massive, meaty shaft until her wet, tight cunt was snugly wrapped around his hard, erect dick.

A soft sigh escaped Deepika's lips as she felt his hard, massive meatpole reach deep inside her body. This is what she had been missing since she woke up. She knew deep in her heart that this cock owned her and now that it was back inside her, she felt complete!

She tried not to ride his cock hard as her body was telling her to while he was on the phone but she couldn't keep from squirming on his lap which made his hard cock grind on her slippery cunt walls.

Deepika leaned in and kissed Romeo's neck, softly, without making any noise, but she felt hungry for him.

He smiled in her eyes and leaned in to kiss her gently on the lips and briefly suck her bottom lip. It sent a wave of fire through her body. She could feel her pussy juices flowing, soaking his hard, throbbing cock as she stayed skewered on it like a piece of meat on a stick!

Finally he hung up the phone and smiled at her. She immediately took advantage and move up and down on his cock, the first thrust itself made her moan!

He grabbed her hips and slowed her down.

"Nice and easy, my whore!" He smiled "I need to talk to you."

"What about, sir?"

"Remember you dated an industrialist's son whom you dumped recently?"

"Yes. People think it was because of his father's financial troubles but it wasn't. He was just emotionally so immature!"

"I know. But it would interest you to know that he did not like being dumped and he was the one behind your ordeal yesterday at the airport."

"What?"

Romeo nodded "He bribed a customs officer to, in his words...teach you a lesson."

"Oh my god! I should kill the bastard for this!"

"No need. Killing him is not the answer or I'd have taken care of it. But it is being dealt with."

"How do you mean?"

"He was on his father's private jet en route to Cuba when I found this out. Now, as it happens, I have connections in Cuba since the time I made that Salsa movie a few years ago. There are places in Cuba that this brat has never heard of. He will learn the real meaning of the word 'Cavity search' before he is allowed to leave Cuba. An eye for an eye..."

"And that customs man?"

"Jagpade? He is being demoted and transferred to Andaman & Nicobar where he will develop his spiritual side, the one that you develop without money and creature comforts..."

Deepika's eyes misted up and she hugged Romeo tightly "Thank you, Sir. I love you! Please fuck me sir, I need it now more than ever!"

"With pleasure!"

Romeo grabbed her buttocks and lifted her up to the dining table. Laying the top of her body on the table, he gripped her shapely thighs and started thrusting his hard, massive cock deep into her soaking wet cunt.

Deepika wrapped her legs around his waist, closed her eyes and surrendered herself to this powerful man. Her moans were deep, throaty and heartfelt...

- The End -