All Comments on 'Deer Path'

by infructescence

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
PornguinPornguinalmost 13 years ago
Huh?

Huh? Why was she naked to start with?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Huh? Doesn't Begin To Cover It!

"WTF?" is far more like it. Completely nonsense.

andyd46andyd46almost 13 years ago
something missing?

Parts one,two and three,i think.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Well........

Interesting story concept, but there was no explanation about how they happened to be there, or to be naked. The story as presented leaves too many questions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
??

I think you have the same memory lapse problem as the girl.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 13 years ago
Nicely done

And if it raises questions in the reader's mind; well wasn't that the authors intention?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please delete

if all your stories are like this no one will want to read them. they will begin to ignore all stories by you do yourself and the readers a favor and delete this and do a major rewrite and if the rest are this bad do them all.

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good

Excellent writing. definitely not a story to masturbate by, but very well written.

Not everything is explained, that makes it even better. No "I am xxx years old, have a xxx cup and my brother has a 20 inch dick".

Sweet, soft, sensitive and erotic. More!

Albert, Holland

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DBRS? In your dreams.

I think the other Anonymous is suffering a memory lapse himself. This story seems to be in the middle of a larger one and as Literotica.com is a site where amateur and professional alike can post, I don't see any issue here. I found my imagination start to run wild as I read this one, which is good as I conjured up all sorts of reasons why she would be naked in a forest next to a patch of eldeberries. I considered the ending to be something of a device for plot development, such as conversation over breakfast where we get the details we are missing.

So, feel free to work out the rest of this thing at your leisure Infructescence. Might be something you can build from this in a part two, perhaps a prologue.. sky's the limit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not one I would have posted

My feeling is that the author couldn't be bothered framing any kind of plot. That may be wrong but it is the inference I drew from the "lazy" introduction to a tame, unlikely sexual encounter which was neither preceded nor followed by any kind of credible event.

If I had written it, this is a story I would never have released, for fear that people might assume it was a measure of my style and / or ability.

YMMV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Deery me

I for one agree with all the anon comments left in response to your story. I think it was awful from start to finish which is why I liked it so much. It was a refreshingly original well written story that made no sense to me as I read it and made me feel quite ill. If this rubbish is any indication of the junk you write, I defintely want to read more. Please post another story soon, as I wish to ignore it as quickly as possible. The quality in the story shines through. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
don't listen to them.

personaly I liked this story. It wasn't all that bad it was short simple and had a sense of plot and flow with a hint of something more going on that can be expanded upon. Unlike half the other stories here which are even shorter more porely written and have noother point other than cock go in hole. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep writing

why not? It's all for free.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please Ignore...

Please ignore the comments of anyone who fails to see excellence in this story and its author's writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Win

Good story. 9/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No Protection????

Did Natalie get pregnant????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolute rubbish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous