Dee's Job Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eymach
eymach
136 Followers

Dee pulled his bare chest to her swollen breast. Her nipples became sensitive receptors for her passion rise. His lean body began to generate heat between them. Their hands collided as they gently explored the most intimate areas of their naked bodies. Embracing each other, they fell into the feather mattress.

A chill began to infiltrate the lodge. Their clothes were left on the floor. They pulled the comforter over them to give some intimate privacy and warmth. Their senses were excited further as they experienced the first touch of their nude bodies snuggling against each other. Dee stared into Dan's eyes and submitted to his masculine will. Her hands nervously stroked his cock. Every inch of his hardened muscle, felt so wonderful. The tips of her fingers lightly touched his scrotum. She marveled at the velvet texture of his hardened member and admired an organ so well shaped for its mission. Drops of seminal fluid oozed onto her fingers.

Meanwhile, Dan's administrations were having a very positive effect on Dee's arousal. His educated fingers were exciting the intimate erogenous zones of her body...a light touch on the cheek...a gentle kiss along the side of the neck. His strong hands pressed into the small of her back urging their bodies closer. Each caress intensified their hunger for union. Dee willingly parted her thighs, as his skilled fingers stroked her swollen labia. His middle finger found her most sensitive target. Her lubricating vulva eased the entrance of his invading fingers.

As they snuggled deeper into bed, Dan lost some of his hardness.

Dee smiled and said, "Do you think it will respond to a little CPR?" Dan nodded in the affirmative as Dee took him orally. The treatment seemed to be working. Dan's cock began to swell to its previous rigidity. "You have a nice strong cock. I know it's going to work very well. I can hardly wait."

Dan said teasingly, "God, Dee you are so beautiful, it will spoil your sweet innocence if I put this ugly thing in you."

"Dan you have a beautiful cock. We women have a different eye for beauty. I'm ready to trade this image of a sweet innocent little girl for one of a passionate sexual woman. Please help me...fuck me."

"Well then," Dan laughed, "I must accept the responsibility of helping you become a complete woman."

Dan positioned Dee on her back and placed his cock at her vaginal entrance. Her hips raised and her heels dug into his thighs, as she assisted his charge. Dee's pussy lubricated profusely. There was no need for foreplay. Dan started slowly making short strokes at her opening.

She felt his hips tightened. Dan pressed that wonderful lubricated head into the opening of her vagina. She tried to slow the invasion. Her body betrayed her. She assisted his penetration with an inward crunch of her abs and an upward thrust of her hips. Jill's empty gut was slowly filled with his quivering manhood. It had been weeks since she had felt the pleasures of human mating. Dan's rod stroked Dee's love channel. Dee's excitement became increasingly intense as each slow stroke massaged her clit. She couldn't hold back the first orgasm. It was happening too quickly. Her arms tightened and her legs locked.

Dee cried, "I can't wait, I'm coming." Her body began to shake out of control. She muffled inaudible passion screams against Dan's Chest. Her body bucked and lurched from the ecstasy.

Dan maintained total mastery of his cock. Dee's pussy would ripple along the length of his shaft as he carefully pummeled her offering. Each thrust continued the quest for another orgasm. Dee became frightened. Her body lurched in a state of continuous spasm. Dan continued plowing her clutching vagina. She began to faint amidst the unbearable pleasure. Finally her body began to relax as she drifted into a state of subconscious resolution.

Dan tenderly embraced Dee, and rolled over onto his back, while she remained fully impaled. Dee displayed a relaxed expression, one of total satisfaction. Dee's face rested on Dan's chest as he stroked her beautiful auburn hair. She began to stir from her ecstasy induced paralysis. She acknowledged Dan's hardened presence with a firm squeeze of her vaginal muscles. Dan responded with a flex of his own. Dee placed her lips next to Dan's ear and whispered, " your cock feels so wonderful."

As Dan and Dee lay embraced in silence, another set of sounds filtered in from the adjoining room. The wooden cabin floor amplified sounds of a rocking bed frame. Jack's deep guttural groans were mixed with Jill's urgent mewing. Dee and Dan smiled as Jack's, "Uuggh, Uumm, Hhaarumph and Jill's eeee, aieee, oh yes, oh yes, right thereee, don't stop, don't stop, harder, God, I'm coming, aaaaagh," broadcast their mutual shared ecstasy.

Noises of the animals mating in the adjoining room quickly re-invigorated Dan and Dee's passion. They recommenced sharing their bodies as they rocked in a slow rhythm. Her sensitive clit nestled in their wetted pubic hair. The undulation of their hips generated a gentle thrusting. Dee felt a distinct pressure in her upper abdomen from the bumping her cervix was getting from Dan's thrusting cock. Her clit was hammered at the end of each stroke, sending pleasurable sensations to her brain.

Dee sensed Dan's hands caress her ass. His fingers crept toward the crevice between her cheeks. She felt his fingers collected the juices oozing from her pussy and begin a probing of her anal opening. Dee's inhibitions were torn down with each lustful charge. Their gentle lovemaking transformed itself into uninhibited fucking. She raced toward the second orgasm. Their bodies rocked in perfect rhythm. Her anticipation sought the ultimate conclusion. She sensed a further swelling in Dan's cock. She yearned to feel Dan's ejaculation wash her womb.

The first spasm struck. Dee's rhythm suddenly jolted into uncontrolled spasms. The convulsions were occurring seconds apart. Dan's throbbing cock erupted, flooding her uterus with semen. The internal walls of her vagina clutched the naked head of his swollen cock. They held onto each other as they rode their mutual orgasm to its gentle conclusion.

Clinging to each other, Dan's cock relaxed and slowly retreated from Dee's pussy. She visualized her outer labia giving his cock a departing kiss. Dee took Dan's cock in her hand and stripped the remaining offering.

Dan gathered his composure and caressed her lips with a gentle kiss and said, "I have had a lot of pussy in my young life but yours has been the best I've ever had. Usually a girl is in her late twenties before she reaches such a state of total abandon."

"I hope that's a compliment," Dee responded, "I have not had a lot of different men. I just have a strong sex drive. I was just acting naturally."

Dan said, "It's very definitely a compliment, but I have a warning for you.

"What's that?" Dee inquired.

Dan warned her that she would be meeting a lot of wealthy men should she chose to go into advertising. He pointed out that many of them would want to make her a mistress or in some way control her activity. "Never give up control. They may say they are falling in love. It could be tempting, so make sure when it happens that it happens for the right reasons. Plan your finance's so that your sex appeal never wanes. Everyone loses their youth and their looks. Make sure you are financially secure when that time comes. "

Dee said, "I've made another rule for myself and that is to keep my personal life totally separate from this work. I have very personal reasons for embarking on this line of work. Those reasons I will maintain private, but above all, my top priority is to achieve financial independence early in life. I hope to have finances in place so that when the time comes I will not have to continue work into my fifties."

Dan leaned over Dee and kissed her forehead and said, "Forgive me. I should know by now, not to underestimate you. Thanks for a wonderful night of lovemaking. Your heart is as beautiful as your body. Now let's get some sleep. No need for those sexy night clothes. Sleep naked with me."

Dee smiled and said, "I will if you promise not to cheat and slip that naked cock in me while I'm asleep. I don't think I could put up much resistance.

Dan laughed, "I promise, scouts honor." and held up two crossed fingers. He then cradled Dee in his arms and pulled her back against his chest. His expert hand covered her breast. Dee reached behind her back and gave Dan's cock a loving stroke and tucked it betweens the cheeks of her ass. For one evening, Dee felt that it couldn't get much better than this.

Dee woke to the sound and smell of a crackling fire. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee infiltrated the lodge. Dee's body felt complete satisfaction as all of her lustful energy had been completely drained the night before. This was the biological reason that woman needed man. Her man had performed his work very well. Yet the weekend was early. There was more work to be done to get the contract signed

Everyone gathered around the breakfast table. The guys had surprised the girls by cooking up bacon, eggs and a warm pot of coffee. Dan started the light-hearted conversation by saying, "Jack, you must have found all of Jill's hot buttons last night. I never heard such noise coming out of your room. Dee and I couldn't get a peaceful night of sleep for all of the noise. Ole Jack was grunting like a snorting bull. Jill was that you with...put it in, god its huge, eeeee, put it back, slam it hard, make me come."

Everyone laughed and Jill playfully smacked Dan's shoulder. Jack responded, "Damn right, everything you heard was real. Jill is one thousand percent woman. She is great and not ashamed to express it. She makes a man feel like "King of the Jungle."

Jill without any embarrassment and with a light smile on her face said, "Jack is a great lover. He certainly knows how to satisfy this woman. He knows the location of most of my buttons. I have had a few men before, but Jack is truly a fine lover and I can completely turn loose with him. I allow him any pleasure liberty he wishes. I trust him completely."

Dan laughed and said, "That's not the Jack I know."

Jill said, "There is a lot pressure in the advertising business. Jack has become someone I can confide in. He is a special lover."

Dan light heartedly said, "All this talk along with that moaning last night is making me horny again. Dee you ready to go again."

Dee playfully patted Dan's upper leg, patted his crotch and said, "Hold on big boy. We girls are going shopping. You guys rest up, because when we return you will need all the strength you can get. There's nothing more sexually stimulating than a round of shopping."

As the girls got dressed for an afternoon of shopping Dee discovered a nice Hallmark card in her purse with $3000 in it. Dan had left a message "Have a nice day of shopping. I'm looking forward to another loving evening. See you later!" Smiling introspectively, Dee concluded that Dan was very appreciative of their previous lovemaking night. She was determined to make tonight's lovemaking even better for both of them.

The shopping was great. The girls bought the guys some remembrance gifts and themselves some intimate apparel to heighten the sensuality of their lovemaking.

The restaurant chosen for the romantic evening dinner further intensified their anticipation.

The evening turned into a night of unbridled lust for both couples. They shed all inhibitions. Uninhibited sounds of passion rang out from both couples and blended into the midnight noise. Orgasms followed periods of rest and conversation. The touching and kissing started new arousals. Couplings began new fires. Their passions turned into erotic pleasures. Lust exploded into multiple orgasmic conclusions. Late in the evening their bodies were drained of all carnal energy. As their lovemaking quieted, sounds of the wilderness filtered into the cabin. Their sex organs sensed the pleasurable soreness of their orgiastic marathon. Fully spent, they turned to sleep.

Everyone agreed to sleep in till 9 AM. The morning began with gentle lovemaking. Their bodies made their final weekend sacrifice to the pleasure gods. The guys got up to prepare the fireplace and brew a fresh batch of coffee. The girls took their morning shower, washed their hair, wrapped themselves in a warm bathrobe and joined the guys in conversation over coffee.

With an approving glance from Jack, Jill asked Dan, "I hope you have encouraged Dee to come to work with us at MPRSS."

Dan said, "When I first met Dee on Friday I had an entirely different opinion. My first impression was that she is too immature, too nice, and too innocent to go into the high stress world of advertising. But her maturity is far greater than I imagined. She knows what she wants. Her vision is very clear as to her goals. She is committed to the line of work she is choosing."

Dan continued, "Sexually, Dee has shared with me some of the best sex I have ever experienced. She may appear innocent, but she possesses a tremendous capacity to receive and give pleasure. The greatest pleasure a woman can give a man is for her to orgasm in his arms. The multiple orgasms Dee gave me represent the greatest ecstasy I've ever experienced. She truly wanted to give of herself. I hope she retains this quality without being jaded in time. She made sure that she satisfied my every desire. She was in no hurry. Dee has a tremendous capacity for sex and love."

Dee nodded in agreement and gave Dan a tender kiss on his cheek then said something very prophetic, "And we must be able to keep them separate, doing no harm to anyone."

As Jack and Dan dropped the girls off at the airport, Dan gave Dee two envelopes and asked, "When will we see you girls again? Dee, If you check that first envelope, you will notice that we have a new contract and it will need servicing in a couple of weeks."

The girls rushed into the arms of their mate and after a goodbye kiss Jill said, "Don't worry we will be back, As they say at Motel 6, leave the light on for us."

As Dan released Dee from his embraced he whispered, "The other envelope will take care of a new set of clothes."

eymach
eymach
136 Followers
12