All Comments on 'Dee's Naughty Descent'

by MrDeep

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excuse me but

Black people almost

exclusively smoke menthol

cigarettes ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!

To paraphrase your story- the three hottest kind of women:

Stage one- a married woman who cheats on her husband. Stage two: A cheating wife who does not use protection and risks pregnancy from her extramarital liasons, and The HIGHEST; A married woman who will have unprotected extramarital sex during her most fertile days and get pregnant by her extramarital lover. Hoping her husband stays with her and does take on the responsibility of raising her lovechild as his of course, but a wife who has her husband raising children she conceived in extramarital sex while married to him are by far the sexiest and hottest women of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
How's about a B+

Unlike many, I love great slut-wife stories. Despite some shortcomings, I thought it pretty much rocked. Loved the transformative steps involved - smoking, clothing, makeup, art and piercings. But, with a few more words, you could've given your hot heroine more substance and believablity, and made her hotter yet.

Still, pretty decent work. But not very Deep? (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Tryst

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Awesome story. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
there we go again,white men know how bks. act

its'like everything else tell it your way.there was no hitler and no jews died.there was all bk. men act like animals with white whore women.this worst than kkk writings about blacks.i don't know a black man who shares his wife with outhers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love filthy white whores

How about taking one of the wifes out on the street to take on homeless men and tramps really get it down and dirty and filthy. Love these stories about white women taking on black men keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
actually anonymous

Black people smoking menthol cigarettes is nothing but a stereotype. I know black men/women who don't smoke menthol cigarettes and I know some who do. On a new note: this story is great. Everyone has their flavor!

jodiredjodiredabout 14 years ago
the way things are

this is how things are for a growing number of married white women....white men, get used to it

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 10 years ago
Anonymous: Title: Hot! 11/07/06

I totally agree with what Anonymous said, on all three points. That's exactly my type of story. It's difficult to find good authors writing on this sort of subject, but if anyone can recommend such authors, I'll be glad to hear from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep a close eye on my wife

Dee reminds me of my white wife age watching baseball games a little bored very sexy attractive and an eye for blk men of all ages and loves to flirt no matter where she is. I know she wants them she speaks openly about it all the time.

lin4_69lin4_69about 10 years ago
GREAT

the first part is almost just like my first black meeting

i have not turned in to a cock ho yet doing 3 at time although 2 has happened many tmes and it is so hot just like dee says

i can not wait for my next meeting just like her, this author is right on

but i started after my div

SallyTeeSallyTeealmost 10 years ago
Addictive

I find that now that I am pregnant again, I will sit up late at nioght to read your work. Like the title says, it's very addictive...

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Good story

This is a really good story. I loved the buildup. The sex scenes were done just right. I thought the idea of Dee starting to flaunt her the aftermath of her sessions with Vic was hot. Dee's husband really has to be totally into himself not to notice what Dee is doing.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 8 years ago

Great story of black cock addiction!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
The way things are.....

Jodired, and white women have to get used to the increasing number of white men who prefer Asian women..... they find them sweeter!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
And PS

while white women who "go black" will get to live in crime HIV and rape-ridden hell holes like Detroit...... white men who "go Asian" get to live in booming (in the nice sense of the word) places where law and order prevail and jobs abound..... look at the website which compares Detroit and Hiroshima. Very instructive....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
once you go black

your a single mom!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

Enjoyed your story and thought it was well written. I fantasize daily about my wife getting bred by a black man. some folks forget this is all about fantasies and take it too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great

my wife and i love these stories

almost like our llifestyle

james_38671 yahoo com

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
So Hot

I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Totally a cliche

The story had great promise. The writer went to great trouble to set up a woman in a boring life looking for excitement. But then he went and ruined it with a bunch of clichés and just utter nonsense. Thigh highs, open toed mules, sexy smoking? Really? Who in the fuck prefers smokers breath? Right off the bat the black guys calls her a ho and two times the writer says it’s the first time. Lol. Just way too stereotypical for me.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
I know how she feels

When you've been with as many Black Mens as I have and had WILD SEX with them... regular SEX seems BORING. I like how she was took and then went willing back for more and More and MORE. I know I'm a Black Cock Hoe just like Dee became. :-)

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Been a few years since I read this. A friend I met on Lit told me he seen me comment and reminded me of it. I HAD to read it again. I'm glad I did. I remember things that happened to me just like Dee had done to her and how she let things happen. From going with a Man like Vic and thinking I Loved Him SOoo much I'd DO Anything for him and Did even Other Mens for him. I remember always wanting to dress Sexy for him and then Stripping in front of him and even Others he had there with him to have me or took me to like Vic did with the 2 Mens in the RV. NO I never been married but Used like a wife and had Black Mens babies. And its funny how One Man shot his Cum in a glass like Vic and his friends did and I DID Drink it down. I just didnt want to not Please him so I DID IT. I even got a pic of me doing it and drinking it. It was FUN and Always exciting with some the Mens I went with and to who was like Vic in a way. From the DPs I got set up to being Air Tight with being Gang Banged and Fucked one after the other at times. I just couldnt say No specialy to a Black OG Man who had me call him Daddy. He taught me alot and he TOOK me alot. He was Demanding but I was SOoo Crushed on Him ALL I Wanted to Do was Please and PLEASE Him no matter what he had me do or with who.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking dirtball! get used to filling out those welfare forms pig! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey Sweetnothings77 and I bet you hit every dam branch when you fell out of the "UGLY TREE", hey maybe you can show this pig how to fill out those welfare forms! lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous