All Comments on 'Defacing Mom'

by johnnyfever

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
thechronic6923thechronic6923almost 20 years ago
nice!!!!

hey man this story fucking rocked. it was so fucking good. props dog for real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
cumming on mom

thanks for the fun jack off story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it - what a mom!

Wow this story was really good i love how true love in a family is shared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Needs to be continued!

This story has to be continued! She needs to continue and give him an even better birthday present ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot mom

everyone shud have a mother like that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOVED IT

Loved how you took the story to the next level by including that father/daughter scenerio. Hot story. Please please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fuckin A

This story was so hot - it made me want to phone my mother up and tell her how much I want to fuck her. More.

XerocoolgrXerocoolgrabout 16 years ago
Unbilievable story!!!

That's if not the best one of the best incest stories in the entire web. I think all agreed that you aught some more. \:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Every man's dream

This story was so hot knowing the his mom was willinging to take his cum on her fucking face. Loving all of it. Sucking and stroking his hard cock and wanting more cum. I wonder how many mothers want to suck their sons cock and blow them. It would be great to have a 30 something mother sucking on my cock and drinking my load.

ilivefor69ilivefor69over 15 years ago
Wonderful

One of the best. I do so want to be this guy, I'd give anything to watch a film of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"Oh, yeah, I'm gonna cum all over your beautiful face, mom!" yelled her son.

This fine and very original story was written by the highly talented author when he was in his early 20s and his hot young balls stimulated to the max by idea of a son fucking his own mother. A pity we haven't heard much from Mr. Fever recently. My guess is he's gone from writing about it to doing it---shoving his stiff young prick up his own mother's twat whenever he gets the urge! In this story Michael's mom can't get enough of what her big handsome boy's got sloshing around in his loaded balls. Mom revels in her boy's rich warm semen! Mothers love to see, feel, and taste the creamy sperm that shows their boy's hot young virility. Best of all is when her son spurts his sperm "back inside"---up inside the same cunt he came out of. Here mom is thrilled to learn that Michael cums three or four times a day---she knows her boy'll be keeping his mother's happy twat flooded with his potent semen. Soon Micheal'll be fucking a baby---lots of babies!---up where he was once a baby, twenty years ago. Back inside!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Good Story But ...

One more thing could have made it better. She should have been divorced. Now we have another story about a man who apparently has done nothing but provide well for his family through the years getting the shaft. His wife is already planning on how she can ditch him to spend time fucking her son. Perhaps you can show them getting a divorce in the next chapter after he catches them in the act. It would be nice if she would show just a little remorse when that happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

man..with this and 'tommy boy' u r 1 of the best incest story writters...keep up with this

spankingfunforspankingfunforalmost 12 years ago
Mom's a cum slut!!

Her son wasn't getting a normal present for his twentieth birthday. His mom said he could have anything she could give him. He came twice on her face then she sucked him to another face cum. She had to get home but she promised to take his cum anytime he wanted and then promised to fuck him!She had just realized what she'd been missing for years but never again.She loved her son's cum and would probably find others since she was getting a divorce!She was a cum slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Absolutely awesome!!!! Looking forward to Part 2

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 9 years ago

This is a pretty good story, but you can't end it like this. We've gotta see Donna and Michael complete their cycle of love and lust by having sex. Please give us a sequel sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Part 2!

This was amazing, make a part 2! I would absolutely love it.

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648almost 8 years ago
All over moms face..!

O.M.G... I think I'd enjoy shooting two big loads all over my mothers face and in her hair as she watched me jack off for her and listen to her words of encouragement until her son exploded right in front of her... That is one hot fantasy of mine.

KiregnuoyKiregnuoyabout 6 years ago
Mmmommy...

Great, believable story! Enjoyed reading with an intense hard on!

MessedUpMumMessedUpMumover 1 year ago

I would love my son to do this to mw

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous