All Comments on 'Defiance Ch. 12'

by SumOfAllThings

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Loved it and I am soooooooooooooooooo relieved you're back!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!

talismaniatalismaniaover 13 years ago

I have so enjoyed reading this story and am delighted to see another chapter! Now I'm wondering what happens next.

zutoph507zutoph507over 13 years ago
Brilliant

I love it. I cannot wait to see how it all unfolds. So many roads crossing and personalities at war. :)

lexvenelexveneover 13 years ago
yay so happy your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz dnt go away again....just finish the story pweez.

kailabkailabover 13 years ago
Good Lord

Your finally back man! ok if you ever leave again for so long i will be forced to think badly of you. so don't do it again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Worth the wait!

Great chapter! Almost worth the rudiculous wait ;p I love the character interactions in this chapter especially, like in other chapter, they are so raw and real. Fantastic! Hope life gives you enough time to get another chapter out soon =)

FaeezahFaeezahabout 13 years ago

It may take you awhile to get new chapters up but in my opinion the wait is worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Another very nice chapter!! Well-crafted and a joy to read...,even if it IS a long period between chapters!! Please keep up the good work!!

LysyanaLysyanaabout 13 years ago
great!

First: great story so far. I tell you, I'm not that kind of person, that cries over a book very often. But this one nearly got me several times. I think you have some kind of gift to write. Okay, your spelling was the worst I ever saw, but you got better. So, no problem :) - You find a great ballance between what happens, and how fast you tell the story. Great. No rush at all. And I love to see how you develop the story whilst writing. It's obviouse you don't know where it goes from the very beginning, but that's something that makes it unique. First I thought maybe Tate's going to love that Christian-person, but I loved the "love"-story between Tate and Lukas from the very beginning. And it was great to realise, that despite of all hope, this Christian is not as bad as it seems. He's manipulative, cruel and spoiled. But I do think he's more than just attrackted to Tate. I think and hope Tate's mother's origin will be important. And this origin is the key.

second: Hope to read soon more.

Lysyana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!

This is so great; I've already read it twice. I absolutely love your characters and this story. You're a great writer; I know this because you write such three dimensional and human characters that I sympathize with all of them even the ones like Christian. Oh and i totally knew Christian was in love with Tate since he slew the guard he attacked Tate a couple of chapters ago. Please update soon! (And please, please, please update Condemned too)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bring on the payback

cant help but want revenge in the biggest way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous