All Comments on 'Defiance Ch. 15'

by SumOfAllThings

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
That was amazing

I have been waiting for this to end for so long. I started reading it right from the start and I've loved how this story has progressed. I think you ended it really well and I'm really pleased that you're going to take this further as I think there are so many possibilities for these characters. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Smashing

I love all your stories and I hope to see more of what you'll do in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
THANK YOU!!!!!

Thank you so much for finishing this story! I enjoyed every word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Simply amazing!!!! Thankyou for a fascinating, unique and wonderful story.!! you are a gifted writer, with characters, plot, dialogue, adventure, pathos, greed, ambitions, power, love, tenderness, enmity, obsession, hope....

One small critique: as much as your story is superb, it does suffer, from the time between chapters being so long,(the pace of it is diluted).

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
Thankyou! Thankyou!

Thankyou for finally finishing this amazing tale, I enjoyed every minute of it! You made the wait worth while!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
THANK YOU

Thank you for finishing this wonderful story. You wrote that this is the end of Book 1. That normally indicates more is to come, and I certainly hope that is true in this case. Thanks again.

seeker71seeker71about 11 years ago
The best...

Sometime you read a story and you mourn the time lost in the endeavor. Defiance was the best way to spend time! There is gonna be a second part? Cue my happy dance, with all it's jerky awfulness. Thank you for posting this, you crafted an excellent story and I eagerly wait to see what new challenges await Tate and the tinkers.

Peace and joy,

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I LOVED IT!!!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

foggyfrogfoggyfrogabout 11 years ago
Such a soul crushing revetting read...

God this was such a hard read, so intense, it is a very good story, good tempo. My heart ache for all the characters, included the demented ones.... I don't know if book 2 exists already, but I will have to read it. Best of luck with your writing.

dabe5090dabe5090about 11 years ago

An exceptional story. You have an amazing talent and I can't wait to read your next work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mannnn

This book was soooooo GOODDDDDDDD!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next Book???

When is the next one due, I loved this one so much. I don't usually leave comments but Dayymm that was goooooood

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous