All Comments on 'Deflowering X-Men Babe Shadow Cat'

by Kash_the_priest

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Only skimmed after the glaring error!

Colossus (Daniel Cudmore) certainly *was* in the movie... throwing the Fastball Special no less than twice!

Good marks for checking her age though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Errors and weirdness

This one could've used a proofreading or two. Many spelling errors. I haven't actually read through the whole story yet, but I was so annoyed by two things that I just had to comment right now. Firstly, how on earth is the skin tone of a Canadian different from that of an American? Are we talking caucasians, central asians, africans? Which states/provinces are we talking about? Now do you realize how ridiculous that is? Secondly, the Colossus thing. How hard is it to check the cast list on IMDB if you haven't seen the movie? If you'd seen the movie, you couldn't possibly have missed him. These are the kind of things that detract from the enjoyment of reading a story. Too bad...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The next big thing

I have to agree with you. Ellen Page is going to be the next new, young actress. I thought she was hot in X-Men 3 but wasn't sure about her age & you know like everything about the people you write about so now I know she's over the age. Have to go and try and get her new movie Hard Candy now.

AchtungNightAchtungNightover 17 years ago
good job

Nice job, Kash. I just read this story and really enjoyed it. You took an already attractive girl and kept her that way for the reader- not something many celebrity erotic fanfic writers can do. Great sex, believable chemistry, excellent dialogue, and bravo on the editing job. I look forward to more good work from you in the times to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just checked out

I saw Ellen Page in X-Men & thought 'damn she's hot!' When I saw your story, I had to read it & thought it was excellent. I just watched the movie you talked about quite a lot in the story, Hard Candy & I have to say, the story seems even better the second time around. You seemed to have gotten a good description on her personality, from mixing the two movies. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Helped me shoot a load, but...

Ellen Page is one of my top fantasies. Along with Kristen Bell and Amy Adams. So I appreciate the hot inspiration. But the grammar issues were pretty distracting. But I am pretty anal. Pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

NOT BAD BRO LMAO

reader018reader018almost 13 years ago

Hope you write more with other celebs,cause you do an awsome job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous