Deflowering X-Men Babe Shadow Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhh!" Ellen moaned as I pulled half of it out. I stopped. "AHHHHHHH!" She screamed even louder as I pulled the rest out and struggled slightly to get my huge cock head out of her tight cunt. Once I pulled it out there was evidence of her virginity. There was a bit of blood all round my cock, thank God I had a rubber on.

"I thought you weren't a virgin." I said. Ellen smiled, while she moaned and grinded her hips. Usually I would finish them off with my tongue if I came before them, but right now I didn't see that as an option, because of the blood. I don't know how it really worked, women losing their virginity, all I knew is that she bled and I wasn't going to find out if I was going to get a mouthful of blood or not.

"I didn't want you to think of me as a kid." She replied.

"Well you're not a virgin any more!" I said and she let out a cute little giggle. I pulled the condom off. I looked around to see where I could throw it and noticed a waste basket on the other side of the bed. I should really flush it away but it was going in the bin for now. I disposed of the used condom in the bin. I turned around to see Ellen's eyes fixated on my manhood.

"I've never seen cum before." She claimed.

"You ever suck a dick before?" I asked. Ellen shook her head. "Here I said, going towards her, still on my knees. I held my cock in front of her face. "Suck my dick." I told her, sounding more like an order. She looked up at me and opened her mouth. My cock head was still covered in my cum and I moved my cock head into her mouth, not touching anything. She had her eyes locked onto mine and she slowly closed her mouth, enveloping her lips around my shaft. I felt my cock touch her tongue and I noticed a look on her face. Guess she didn't like he first taste of cum. But she carried on sucking the head, swallowing the little traces of cum. I held her hand, bringing it up to my cock.

"Rub it up and down with your hand." I told her, putting her hand on my shaft, her hand didn't make it all the way around, she had small hands and I had quite a thick cock. Ellen started to rub up and down instantly with her hand. Her head stayed still, she just sucked the head, so I placed my hands on the back of her head and started to push her back and fourth. I let go of her head and she carried on.

"Yeah! Just like that Ellen!" I moaned, as she carried on stroking my cock and bobbing her head up and down, working her soft lips up and down my shaft. She took my dick out of her mouth and looked up at me. She looked over at the counter where my wallet and the other condom was.

"I wanna fuck again!" She said, still holding my dick, hugging it with the side of her face. I was hard enough to go again, and I know that I'd last much longer the second time. I lay down on my back, my head on the pillow.

"You can do the work this time." I said to her. She smiled and picked the condom up. She ripped the pack open with her teeth. She put the condom on my cock head and started to roll it down, imitating how I put it on, but slower. Probably because it's the first time she was doing it. She let my dick fall forward on to my stomach and then straddled me, sitting on my dick. She raised herself up and positioned my cock and lowered herself on to it, only taking half of it in. She started to ride it up and down slowly, lowering herself down more each time she thrust down. She started to ride my cock pretty fast instantly, not realising the need for pace in sex to make it last longer.

She leaned forward for a kiss, holding me at the sides of my face with both hands. which slowed the pace down, which wasn't really a problem at this point as I had cum about 5-10 minutes ago and it'll probably be a while till I cum again. I just lay back, my hand behind my head, watching Ellen go to work on my dick, riding it up and down, watching her tits bounce up and down and seeing her cute face make sex faces.

I could feel Ellen's pussy contracting around my cock and if I wasn't mistaken, she was getting ready for her first orgasm in this session. She starting going faster and lifted herself right off my cock and then slammed her body down onto my cock. She got off me and started to suck my condom covered dick, only working her mouth half way down, and using her hands on the other half. She quickly got back up, straddling me, taking my cock into her moist hole once again and started riding me as fast as she could. I started to feel her pussy contracting again and again she lifted herself off me. Sucking my cock again. She straddled me once again and just as I thought she was gonna cum again, she got off, sucking my cock fast and hard.

I was staring to notice a pattern. Just as she was about to cum, she'd get off my man hood and suck my dick, prolonging her own orgasm. I think she might've been trying to get me to cum at the same time as her. I don't think that's going to be happening, I had some big plans for what we'll do after her orgasm. So when she hopped on to my cock, I pulled her close to me and rolled over, so I was on top and started to thrust into her as fast as I could.

Ellen started breathing faster and started moaning, getting louder with every thrust until her orgasm hit and she let out a loud scream. I didn't slow down, I carried on ramming into her as fast as I could, still going while her hips bucked savagely underneath me. Once her screams stopped and her hips stopped bucking I slowed down to a stop.

I pulled out of her lay beside her. Ellen moved herself onto me, so half her body was on one side of me, with her back turned to me. I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her tits with one hand and touching her face with the other. She opened her mouth and started to suck my thumb. I moved on to my side, which also moved her on to her side. I used one hand to reach down and push her thigh, which she wasn't leaning on, up onto my hand that went under her. I held her leg by the back of her knee. So Ellen was practically on her front but still on her side.

I ran my finger along her slit, pushing my finger into her wet cunt and pushed it in and out a couple of times. Once I pulled it out I dragged it along her crack towards her ass hole and gently pushed my finger in. Ellen let out a moan, pressing her face on to her knee. Her ass hole was very warm. I started to slowly push my finger in and out of her rectum, getting it wet with her own juices. I pulled my finger out and then held my dick, pressing it against her butt hole. I pushed the head in and she let out a loud scream, the loudest one yet. She tried to move her hips forward away from my cock, but from the position I was holding her in, there was nowhere for her to go forward.

I gently started rocking back and fourth, rubbing her ass hole with my cock head up and down. Once I felt her ass hole open up and allow room to accommodate my member, I gently pushed forward, getting an inch in. Gently thrusting that inch, more like rubbing the inside of her bowels with it. I kept doing this until I had over half my man hood in her rectum.

"Now you're not a virgin in any hole!" I whispered in her ear. Ellen turned to face me. I was half expecting her to be pissed off, but instead she smiled, reaching back with her hand kissing me.

"I love having you inside me!" She said sucking my bottom lip. I slowly pulled out and pushed back in, causing Ellen to moan out loud. I started to slowly push in and out, taking my time allowing her to get use to the size. Slowly inching in. It took a while before I managed to fit half my prick in. I was taking it very slow, she was a petite woman with a very tiny little ass hole, so I didn't want to accidentally cause any damage to her ass hole by ramming in too fast.

Ellen pushed back against me, pushing her ass back, trying to grind up my cock. I took this as a sign that she was ready for an ass fucking. I placed one hand on her ass and the other, still going underneath her, holding her leg by the back of her knee. I started to thrust forward slowly and pull back. I carried on at this unbearably slow pace until Ellen started to push back, meeting my thrusts. It seemed like Ellen was a quite girl by nature and instead of saying 'faster' she took matters into her own hands or should that be ass?

I started to thrust faster, pushing more of my man hood into her ass, pulling her ass cheek up, giving me a better view of her ass swallowing my cock whenever I looked down. I started to work in and out faster and for the first time, Ellen was starting to get a vocal. She had let out the odd scream her and there from having me inside her for the first time, or from orgasming and mainly moaned and whimpered thought out, but this was the first time that she was actually screaming.

"Mmm... Ahhhhh! Ahhhh! UHHHHHHH!" She screamed as I thrust my full length into her for the first time. I stopped, let go of her leg and pushed myself up. My lower body was in the same position but my upper body was over her upper body now. I placed my arm on either side of her. Ellen let out a cute little exhausted laugh. I kissed her and carried on thrusting at her at a steady pace. I tried to build up the speed, but it was a little difficult in this position.

I wrapped my arms around Ellen and got to my knees, keeping her close to me, switching into the doggy style position. I started to thrust at her as fast as I could straight away, getting to a vertical position while I was on my knees behind her. I grabbed a butt cheek in each hand and squeezed hard as I carried on fucking her ass as fast as I could.

"Ummm... ummm... ummm.... OH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!" Ellen screamed lifting her ass into the air and I felt my balls get a little wet. Ellen definitely was an anal girl, she even came from her first anal. I think it was probably because of how uncomfortable the first time a female has vaginal sex, because of the hymen being torn so it probably hurts, whereas anal sex, if done properly is suppose to be enjoyable for a woman first time around.

I leaned over her and she started to kiss me feverishly. Her tongue flicking out, sucking my lips and chin. "I want to see you're face when you cum!" She moaned. I pulled out of her and turned her around, pinning her down on to her back. I reached down, pulled the condom off, didn't really see any use of it now seeing as though her ass seem to be clean as a whistle and pushed my cock head at her anal entrance.

"I want to suck it first!" She said with a sly grin. She sat up and leaned forward, opening her mouth. I held my cock and put it into her mouth. She sucked the head. "Mmm..." She moaned, closing her eyes, as if she was savouring the taste. She bobbed her head up and down my cock a couple of times and then released my cock from her mouth. "Don't you need to lubrication?" She asked innocently, but a very good point. I looked around and couldn't find anything, I wasn't thinking clearly, I was too busy trying to get my second orgasm and then it hit me.

"Spit on my cock!" I told her holding it up to her face. Ellen laughed, but saw I was dead serious and did it. I rubbed her saliva up and down and the pushed the cock head against her tight opening and her tight ring loosened allowing my cock to enter quite easily. I pushed my full length into her ass hole in one swift stroke.

"AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!" Ellen screamed at the top of her lungs and I continued to ram into her tight little ass hole. I put her legs on my shoulders and started to ram into her fast and hard, feeling my orgasm coming close. I pushed my weight down onto Ellen's petit body and wrapped my arms around her. Her breaths started to become short and fast as I fucked her faster.

"UH! UHH! UHHHHHHHHH! UUHHHHHHHHH! Mmmmm... SHIT! (gasp)..." She was gasping for breath between her screams. Her face looked unbelievably beautiful when it was twisted in pleasure. I wanted to cum so bad that I was now going so fast that I was just a blur. After a couple of minutes of this I could finally feel it build up in my balls.

"Shit!" I moaned, giving fast, deep thrusts. "I'm gonna..."

"You cumming?" Ellen moaned. "Yeah! That's it cum for me! Cum in my virgin ass!" Ellen licked my lip and started to kiss my face.

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" I yelled as I finally orgasmed for the second time, shooting my cum deep into her rectum, filling her bowels with my white cream. My hips started to buck wildly, forcing my cock in and out of her butt hole as she clenched her ass, squeezing the life out of my sensitive cock head. Once I was finished I lay there on top of her. My arms loosening around her. Ellen managed to get her legs off my shoulders and lay there, with me on top of her and her arms wrapped around my neck, with me still in her ass.

"That was better than I thought it would ever be." Ellen said softly. I pushed myself up, supporting my weight on my arms. I looked up at her and kissed her once again, it was turning quite passionate until my cell phone rang. I looked at the phone.

"Shit it's Jimmy! I bet Janine told him about what happened earlier." I said.

"Tell him se's lying!"

"That's a good idea." I said pressing the answer button. The phone was a video phone and I didn't have the hands free set, o I put it on speaker phone. "What's up Jim!" I said casually. He didn't look pissed off.

"You put the move on my girl?" He asked

"No I didn't she's a good damn liar!" I said looking over at Ellen and she smiled because I took her idea.

"No I'm not!" Janine shrieked, pulling the phone to her. I looked over at Ellen, she gave a look that said sorry. "You are the god damn liar! You kissed me! I could've made a scene but I didn't!"

"Just like how you aren't making a scene now." I said trying to be smart.

"Gimme that!" Jim said snatching it out of her hand. "Look! Buddy! Where are you? If you were here, we could sort this out, you know what I'm saying." I looked over at Ellen and she was now lying on her front, still naked, swinging her feet in the air, looking at her nails or something. "We could talk it out and get to the truth. Are you paying attention? What the fuck are you looking at?" I looked back at the phone and smiled to him and nodded. It was a look that we gave each other and said 'Dude' and the other knew instantly that we had scored.

"Dude!" He said. The cell phone had two cameras. One that pointed inward, for when you are talking to someone so they could see you and the other was for taking pictures. I switched the camera so he could see Ellen without her knowing and then switched back to the other camera so he could see me.

"She's the God damn liar." I said with a cocky grin. "We got drinks and then she went off and... well I think you know the rest."

"Hold on a sec." Jim said. I could see him going out of the room. "Okay." He whispered. "I believe you, but you're gonna have to make your own way back."

"I don't have any money!" I protested. When Jim bought the tickets, like an idiot he got one way tickets. He threw his fathers money away all the time and said that his dad will pay for the tickets and now it looked like his stupidity was gonna leave me stranded in France. I was gonna have to get a job and try to earn enough to get me back home. "Okay, I'll speak to you soon." I hung up and sat down beside Ellen.

"So..." Ellen said. "What was that about?" I explained the situation to her about the tickets. "You know, I don't think I can go that long with out seeing this pretty face!" She said kissing me.

"Oh!" I said realising that this may be more than a one night stand. "So you see me in your future?"

"Of course! I don't sleep with just anyone you know?" She was right about that, she was a virgin. "I felt that we had a connection and that you could be a guy that I could really fall for." She said gazing into my eyes. I couldn't help but stare into her innocent eyes, I was hypnotised. "I can pay for your ticket."

"No! I couldn't accept that."

"I'm rich!" She said. "It'll cost about... a days worth of work." She was unbelievable. I kissed her and thought to myself that this could just be more than a one night stand, or should that be day?

12