Deidre Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Johnny got me home before midnight, my curfew, and after jilling off, I called Elsie to tell her about our date. I could almost swear that she masturbated while I regaled her of how we made out in the back seat. She swore she didn't, but I knew her fairly well, since we were so alike. I would have. I mean, I had my fingers in there as soon as I got to my bedroom after leaving Elsie's, soooo.

Johnny and me were dry-humping by our second date, which took place two nights later. It left me more frustrated than ever. Like he only played with my tits a little before mounting me. We were still dressed, well he was, my tits were out and jouncing this way and that as we rutted in the backseat. In my mind's eye I pictured his cock as a cylindrical lump as he rubbed it against my pelvis, getting me saturated down there, but not getting me off until he shuddered and came in his pants.

I discussed this with Elsie the next day. She had had a second session with Stevie and apparently it had gone swimmingly well. He did her three times and she wanted me to believe she'd had a million orgasms. I wanted to believe her, but having to masturbate again after our date, I wasn't up to believing anyone could manage a million orgasms from the old in and out.

Looking back on it, I suppose my frustrations and listening to Elsie's hot stories caused me to take an action that I'll call my one-girl Sex Education class.

"Touch me," I finally whispered to Johnny on our fifth date after the car's windows had fogged up.

It was a hot and humid Friday night, and having permission, he inched his hand inside the elastic waistband of my shorts and inside my panties, down across matted pubic hair until he struck pay dirt and discovered how open and juicy I was.

"Jesus," he muttered, a sentiment that I echoed with moans. Soon my shorts were down around one knee and completely off the other leg, and Johnny's hand was stuffed inside my panties and his fingers were wandering up and down my labia, encouraging them to blossom into fat petals.

His fingers played in my slickness, from dipping inside my twitchy vagina to strumming across the bone-hard length of my swollen clitoral shaft and its supersensitive little nubbin.

Like Stevie, he was a quick learner and eager to please. He flickered at my clit, until my legs strained wide and my butt rose off the seat and my arms wrapped tightly around his neck. My breathing became frantic, and suddenly my orgasm just smashed into me, knocking me into the next week. Well, not really. But after I came, and he knew damn well that I had, he began rubbing his dick against my panty-covered sopping wet pussy and got himself off by pounding against my pubic bone.

Having gotten off so sweetly I didn't mind that I still had my cherry. I knew one thing for certain. I loved sex.

We didn't stop there, of course. "I want to come with you, Deidre," he begged one night with his hand jammed between us and fiddling with my pussy inside my underpants. "Let me rub against you for real," he pleaded.

The thought of that sent a ripple of excitement through my body and a warm rush where his fingers were playing. "I won't go inside you," he promised.

He had my clit trapped between two fingers. I was desperate to come. "Okay," I replied in a small voice.

His fingers withdrew and he fumbled with his shorts with one hand while holding himself up with a straightened arm. He got them down to his knees then maneuvered his underwear down to join his shorts. His shirt draped over his cock.

I couldn't see anything. My head was spinning.

When he eased back down on top of me, though, I could feel it, a long ramrod jutting up and out, nudging against the heat inside my panties. Johnny put his hands underneath my shoulder blades and kissed me, breathing hard through his nose as his tongue tried to reach my tonsils. His erection prodded and jabbed at me, trying to find the right angle to rub against me.

I tried to adjust my own hips to get him there. We seemed to be in an incredibly clumsy tangle of bodies and limbs and clothes.

"Please let me feel you," he repeated. I knew it was time. I snaked a hand between us, brushing past an alarmingly large, stiff shaft of flesh, and pulled aside the crotch of my panties. He sighed and then I felt the first electric jolt of his erection, felt this alive, mysterious thing against my own intimate folds. "That's it," he whispered, "I won't go inside."

"I know," I replied, but didn't really care. I knew this was the moment I'd leave my virginity behind. I was about to become a woman.

Johnny scraped against me, snagging friction turning to slippery after a few tentative strokes. His cock notched lengthwise between my lips and he pressed forward, scrubbing me with the underside of his shaft and sending shivering ripples through my clit that radiated through my pelvis in waves that are probably still rolling somewhere in outer space.

He started and stopped, started and stopped, giving out little grunts and moans. I was overwhelmed by the newness of the sensations, his heavy body pressing me into the upholstery, the heat boiling off his chest, his turgid flesh and crinkly pubic hair brushing past my fingers, the top of my heat edging against the padded armrest, his hairy calf against my smooth-shaven one.

And when he quickened his motion and gasped "Oh Deidre!" as he prodded the tip of his dick farther up inside my panties and onto my pubic hair, I nuzzled the crotch of my panties back over his shaft and pressed it against my body, capturing the full force of its spasms as he ejaculated fiery globs against the naked skin of my belly.

I could feel the pulses along the underside of his shaft against my clit, and it drove me half crazy. My fingers wobbled his throbbing erection back and forth against my raw pussy and then I came, too, gasping and quivering and sharing happy little grunts in his ear.

But I was still a virgin, technically speaking of course. He had yet to pop my cherry.

A big surprise came when he announced a little later that he was able to do it again, and I think I screamed with joy and kissed him feverishly.

We got even bolder after that. Johnny managed to hold off coming for the longest time. I soon learned that men take longer the second time as a natural occurrence, and even longer the third time, if there is one.

Of course I tempted fate by not having thought to ask if he any protection. Soon enough, accompanied by the sound of creaking seat springs, Johnny spurted right into my inflamed pussy while I unabashedly frigged myself with his sticky juices. At the time it seemed our biggest fear was staining his upholstery.

I couldn't wait to tell Elsie of my discovery of the thrill found by masturbating while he pressed the tip of his cock at the entrance to my vagina then nudged the mushroom-shaped head partway inside. And that led to getting the entire head inside, and then penetrating what must have been a delicious two or three inches. (More on this later.)

Johnny didn't move a muscle once he'd worked his way inside. He'd just insert himself there, his cock erratically twitching, and my fingers would strum wildly on my clit until my body shuddered in those huge cresting waves as my pussy pulsed around his thick intrusion until he pulled out and came on my stomach, groaning and moaning, while I kept on frigging until I had my joyous climax.

*****

Elsie couldn't understand why Johnny didn't pound it into me. I, on the other hand, couldn't understand how we could possibly be doing it wrong. After all, I came hard each and every time we did it, how was that wrong?

"He doesn't fuck you," Elsie said over and over.

"What's he doing then? I mean he's in me and I love the feel of him in there; he comes and I come. What's the problem, Elsie?"

"I... I can't really explain it. I mean, it sounds to me like he's fingering you with his dick, not fucking you with it. But I can't explain... wait."

"What? I said, wanting to clarify why she thought we were doing it wrong.

"If you really want to see what it is to get laid, I can get Stevie over here in fifteen or twenty minutes."

"What, you two going to get it on while I watch?"

"Or you can let Stevie do you and see for yourself," Elsie said.

"You'd let your boyfriend bang me?"

"I'm your friend, Dee, you need to know."

I wasn't overly shocked by Elsie's announcement; in fact, I was kind of excited by the idea. She was willing to let Stevie fuck me just to demonstrate that me and Johnny hadn't been doing it correctly.

It did occur to me that she might have an ulterior motive, but my panties were already wet and I was nodding yes, before my mind had actually given me the green light.

Thirty minutes later, Stevie came bopping in Elsie's front door. We had forty-five minutes to do the deed before Elsie's mother came home from work.

Stevie's eyes devoured me from the moment he walked in the door, but he still took a minute to swap spit with Elsie before approaching me where I sat on the couch.

"Better to use my bedroom... you know, just in case," Elsie said, pulling Stevie in that direction. I followed, not hesitating for a second.

No doubt about it, I was nervous and hotter than hell. Stevie's hands were already roaming my body as if we'd know each other forever. And Elsie, why Elsie stood next to us taking everything in. I had had doubts that she'd let her boyfriend do me, but she seemed okay with it. Shit, she was telling him what to do!

"You look marvelous, Deidre", she said. "You have a great body."

I must have moaned, for her words and his hands, which had gotten under my T-shirt and were fondling my breasts, cupping them and pressing them against my rib cage.

Stevie whispered something to Elsie that I found unintelligible, but it must have had to do with touching my pussy because that's where his hand went next.

I opened my mouth to capture more air and he kissed me. My brain flashed an image of a fat pink, wriggling tongue slithering over my white teeth. My eyes were closed, so I actually saw nothing, but the mind is a very powerful thing and my visualization was as good as the real thing as far as I was concerned. I kissed back and our tongues met somewhere in the middle and dueled away with no one winning, although both of us would claim victory on ending the kiss.

Stevie was good. He was practiced as Elsie would tell me later. He was also very hard, and big; much bigger than Johnny.

His hand was rubbing over my crotch, forcing them ever wider. I responded by pushing my cunt against his hand and covering his hand with my own.

Stevie took his hand away, but only to shove it under my skirt to probe around in the black moisten hair of my pudenda.

I heard Elsie cry out, "Finger her, Stevie!" as if from far away.

He did, and I moaned. I was a sobbing sweet sound, filled with passion. I wanted him inside me; wanted it badly. Not once did I think of Johnny, I was lost in rapturous expectations.

"Get your clothes off for him, Dee," Elsie called out, bringing me out of my stupor long enough to comply. She told me later that she helped me, but I have no recollection of anything other than Stevie's finger in my twat, bringing so close, so quickly, that I had trouble believing this was anything but a wet dream.

I sat up moments later, I saw myself in the dresser mirror clad only in a lacy pink thong that hugged my swollen, pouting cunt lips and disappeared between my ass cheeks.

Elsie giggled. And said as she pointed at my crotch, "Look sweetie; see how dark the pink is at the center."

"Oh," I managed to say by way of reply, but Elsie wasn't listening to me.

"Do her, Stevie. Do her now!" she barked and Stevie quickly mounted me, tossed my legs up to his shoulders and speared me with his cock.

"OH!" I groaned weakly as he ruptured my hymen.

Johnny certainly hadn't taken my cherry. It seems he entered me but hadn't actually penetrated me to any appreciable extent. He had, focused on my clit, from which I derived the greatest of pleasure to be sure. But he never managed to get the dammed thing inside me.

Ah, but Stevie did. Thank you Elsie, you're a true friend, and thank you Stevie, for making that first time a memorable one.

He was pumping away; had been for a while when I croaked, "Tell me when you're going to come."

"You know I will," he answered dreamily in the world of the back-and-forth trading of his twitches and my clenches.

By this point, I had one ankle curled around his leg, the other foot on the floor. I was open wide for him. And Stevie was definitely inside me, as I felt his balls slapping against my ass. We were both enjoying the sensations of deep slow-motion fucking.

I learned quickly to hump my hips up; to squeeze my legs tighter around him, thereby capturing his whole length inside me again.

He groaned and drove into me, faster and harder, sending shivers through me every time he bounced off my clit. I felt his rigid maleness, felt his strength and his urgency and my own. When he jammed himself into me that one last time and squeezed his arms tightly around me in a primal embrace, I gazed with wonder into his scrunched up face and heard his soft moans and felt the familiar rhythmic twitches in their unfamiliar surroundings.

"I love you, baby," I gasped. I imagined I could feel the hot splash of spurts, and then in a mad glorious rush I came, too.

I watched as Stevie dressed and at Elsie's urging, hurriedly left the bedroom. I lay back with my head against the headboard, reveling in the afterglow of my first time. I looked down at my mound, which was sticky with sweat and his cum. On the bed where I had been lying was a puddle of clear womanly fluids and a few drops of blood.

"You were right, Elsie. I have now been fucked, and fucked royally. This only goes to show how little I knew at the time.

12