All Comments on 'Deidre's Faerie Tale Ch. 09'

by LaLaLady

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

I like you take on elven life and on their hierachy. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What took so long?

I was starting to think you forgot about this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
*****

Five.

IndianChocolateIndianChocolatealmost 14 years ago
STEAMY!!!!!

Wonderful as always!!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Wish they could have taken

more time with it... but it happened, so that's exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great!

Finally! I thought this was never going to be finished. With that, I was not at all disappointed with the chapter. I hope Tolem and the Queen are allowed to get married.

Please, don't keep us waiting. =)

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 14 years ago
Thank you

for giving us another chapter. My hope is that you finsh this story and the rest of your stories soon.

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlover 13 years ago
FINALLY!

GOOD FOR THEM!

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 13 years ago
Please update

Glad they finally came together! I'd like to know what that prince is up to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding Series

I was hooked with the installment. Like others I hope that we find out how the Queen and her mother change the law, and could the Prince be in with the revolutionaries? Please continue the series. It is very good.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

more please? wonderful tale so far

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
MMM

Loved it, add more please???

izzyestrella12izzyestrella12almost 13 years ago
more!!!!

this is a great story please update soon. the wait is killing me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE FINISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey what happened to the rest of this story its so good i stayed up all nite to read it .....

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Almost had me...

but I've wised up some, and despite seeing that you've written multiple chapters for this story, I've also discovered that you haven't finished it - after almost 3-1/2 years. I now check to see how many years the writer has been working on a story, the date of the last chapter posted, and if that last chapter actually indicates an ending to the story - or if those commenting on that last chapter are begging for an ending to the story. If I notice any of these things, I don't bother reading the story. Many of your stories don't seem to have an actual ending, so even though they seem like they might be good, I'm not even going there. Good luck with this though and I hope you finish some of them.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 12 years ago
Advise

This is a great story but left unfinished makes it simply just a good story. I hope you do find the time and the ideas to finish this story and some of your others. I hope everything in your life provides you with the time as well. I wish you the best of luck and will check back every once in a while to see if you have made any progress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please Sir, I want some more....

I've been hooked on your story and now I am lost without the final conclusions. If you're still writing, then I beg you, please finish this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous