Deirdre's Downfall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

I was drained...and Jack hadn't cum. Turning around, I tried to kiss him, but he was undressing feverishly. In a matter of seconds he was naked and had stripped me of my bikini. His face was flushed and his breath gasped hoarsely through his open mouth. His blue eyes fixed me with a northern European fire redolent of some pagan Wagnerian god as he lifted my sweating body in his arms, lumbered a few steps, and lay on his back on the chaise lounge, holding me on top of him. My legs opened automatically as my sweaty breasts squashed against his chest. Then, with little guidance, my cunt swallowed his tumescent, veiny rod. Having just had a mind-blowing orgasm, I couldn't believe how phenomenally good he felt inside me.

We'd entered a fuck zone, and in this position I was in charge. Even in the hot sun I shivered from a chill as my female power took over. Giving little forethought to my movements, I let my body launch its instinctive, sensuous crusade. I released it from its learned, rehearsed strictures and closed my eyes, smiling as we fucked as never before, first languidly...then faster, the only sounds coming from our slippery, slapping bodies and moaning, punctuated by the birds chirping in the lemon tree.

Our easy movements became more frantic, with Jack meeting my persistent humping. Our eyes plumbed those of the other and our moist, shallow panting bathed one another in a vaporous lovers' mist in the hot sun. Our kisses were continuous, my saliva slobbering over Jack's upturned face, and we grunted deeply each time his cock struck my cervix. Once again I closed my eyes and - with a will - relaxed my internal muscles to dilate it for him. Slowing our lunges, and with some effort, I felt him enter my uterus and knew that I had him. My vagina then sucked at him...not plunging at all...just massaging his entire length, though with my clit scraping his pubic bone. He began to groan, "Oooo-ahh!...oooo-ahh!...oooo-ahh!" accompanied by my responsive "mmmms." I would cum with him, I thought. I would milk all of his cum from his beautiful tan balls and store it in myself for...for...myself. Though I'd felt this way before with him, it had never seemed so right that - with a bit of planning - I could have this man's child. I even flashed on a gorgeous blond baby,,,Jack's and mine...goo-gooing playfully...all a result of this afternoon's fucking.

Jack then came, thrusting his powerful hips skyward and craning his neck to throw his head back, baring the ridges in his trachea and pulsing jugular through his tan skin. He thrust his lips into a pout and his mouth opened to a cavernous circle as he groaned mightily, "Oooooaaaaa, aaaah, nnnnnggh!" Then his heated seed burst into me, triggering my own climax. As I trembled, his hands gripped my butt and pushed me down even further onto him, jetting spurt after spurt into my uterus. I clung to his taut, muscular upper arms, quivering and mewling my joy. Then we relaxed, both seemingly aware that we'd crossed some barrier in our coupling as we nipped softly at one another.

We lay enmeshed for the longest time, with him gradually getting soft. "Don't move, darling. Please stay in me," I plead, looking into his eyes. At that point, I heard the distant ringing of the front doorbell. Jack started to get up and I clutched at him, begging, "No! Please don't move. It's probably the neighbor boy about the yard work. He'll come back later. Just stay in me, okay?"

"Okay, sweetie," Jack breathed, then he exclaimed, "Whew! Dee Dee, you arereally extraordinary!"

I silently chalked a "1" on my imaginary tally board, convinced that our tryst had surpassed the one he'd had earlier in the day with his beautiful Chinese tailor. And, to cement my assumed victory, I said softly, "I love you, Jack."

Jack was relatively quiet for what was left of the afternoon. We look a loving shower, washing my stringy hair, and relaxed over a snack just at sundown. I tried to get him to stay the night, but he declined, saying it seemed "sneaky and cowardly," since Frank was in Phoenix. I couldn't imagine it being any more craven than what we'd done in the afternoon, but sensed that he needed some space, so we took a rain check, and talked about an overnight in the City the following week at his architectural convention. He said he'd call me that evening. When he left I realized that I could use the time beneficially. Maybe I'd do some reading.

Instead, reverting to a girlish, teenage custom, I decided to try on some new clothes, including an outfit I'd bought for the architectural convention Jack had invited me to, where he was to be the keynote speaker. I'd splurged and bought - though on sale! - a stunning black pinstripe outfit that had four pieces, skirt, pants, vest and jacket, all of lightweight wool and very tasteful...ideal for business occasions. The basics - skirt and jacket - were daring. The skirt was a mini and had a back zip. The two-button jacket had a deep-plunge neckline and satin shawl lapels that could be worn with or without a blouse. Its buttons were silver. The pants were straight-legged with a front zip. The vest was really cute.

Imagining the day when Jack would be speaking at his convention, I fantasized, starting with my evening makeup, outlining my upper lids with a pearl color and lashes and brows with dark brown. A medium red lipstick, with gloss added, went on my lips after I'd shadowed my cheeks with a mix of blush and sorrel. I brushed and sprayed my frosted hair lightly. For earrings I chose an inexpensive costume pair of pearl and gold, which resembled spires on a Thai pagoda...a design I remember that Jack had said he liked. Then, I pulled on a pair of new black, thigh-high stockings...ever so sexy...and decided for tonight that I'd try my new black, boy-cut, crotchless panties that Jack had gotten for me. Oooh, I felt so wanton! Then, I pulled on my favorite under-wired black, lacy bra that makes the most of supporting my breasts without being intrusive to an observer.

I was ready for my new suit! First I tried on the pants. They'd work in a pinch, I thought, if Mandy and I had to go to a dental convention, but - since that happened only once a year - I quickly pulled them off in favor of the skirt, since my mind was on Jack's presentation. The skirt looked great, from all angles, and made my round butt look smaller...something about which I've always been self-conscious. I tried on the vest and jacket. The vest seemed to push out the jacket in places I didn't like, but it was okay. I took off the jacket, still wearing the vest, and looked at myself in the mirror. The vest had a four button closure, very narrow shoulder straps, a sexy cutout back and, with the skirt, showed just a bit of my tummy. The upper swells of my breasts oozed over its scooped top. What to do for shoes? I wondered. I selected an old pair of black, cutout pumps with 4" heels that elevated me to an intolerably sexy height! Wow! I'm gonna' have a glass of wine to celebrate my new, powerful image, I told myself, wondering what Jack would think of my new outfit.

Downstairs I turned on the kitchen radio to some soothing classical music and poured a glass of good Napa red. Mmmnn, you lookgood Deirdre! So sexy! I concluded, as I walked into the dining room and primped in front of the mirrored armoire, holding my glass. Then, the doorbell rang. Damn! That's probably Billy, I thought, and I forgot to change the fifty I had! Throwing open the door I said, "Bill...!" and my knees nearly buckled at the sight of Bruce, Frank's hideous boss who'd tried to attack me on Wednesday. He immediately stepped into the foyer, blocking the door with his 250 pound bulk, at which I shouted, "Bruce! I told you never to come here again!"

"Heh-heh, ohhh, you'll wanta' see me, Dee!" he leered. He cackled as he pushed into me, closing the door and locking the deadbolt. In his hand he held a stack of snapshots, the top one of which he thrust in my face. I gasped as I saw myself naked and with closed eyes, on top of Jack on the chaise, screwing down onto him as my ecstatically contorted face gaped open-mouthed toward the camera. My heart froze in my chest, and my lungs hurt as they struggled to regain air, so that all I could do was whimper and sob. Panicking, I turned and ran into the dining room, stopping at the table, unsure of what to do next.

"You filthy bastard!" I screamed. "Where did you get those?" I asked, disbelieving this sudden horror.

"I was here this afternoon, baby," he uttered like a snake. "Saw ya' from around the side o' the house! I was just gonna' stop by to keep you company, since Frank's away, but you an' your boyfriend were occupied. I rang when you were finished!" he said gleefully. I flashed on the moment that Jack and I had been interrupted by the doorbell. Bruce chuckled as he drew near me and licked flecks of spittle from his chapped, spotted, purple lips, saying, "Lemme show you the others I got. Fuck, I should be a photographer...mmmm...see what the zoom lens does?" he grinned lasciviously. He showed me two pictures of Jack's cock plunging into me on the ladder, my face showing pure bliss with hair flying. I had a sudden urge to vomit, but squelched the impulse, and instead looked around for a weapon. There was nothing but a small vase with flowers on the sideboard, and Bruce had blocked my avenue of flight around this side of the table. He then laid out all of the many pictures...lewd reminders of the heavenly afternoon I'd had with Jack, murmuring his slimy approval as he did so.

Trying not to lose it completely, I gasped, "What are you going to do with these?"

"Wellll, Dee," he said, the words slithering from his mouth, "If Frank or your folks see 'em, I'd say you're in trouble. Soooo, why don't we work out a tra-ade?" he asked, belching a sour, whiskey-soaked breath at me.

"You can't be serious!" I spat, the blood rising in my face as my anger flashed at his implied lurid proposal.

"I'm deadly serious, baby," he drooled. "I've known for months you got sump'm special in your knickers an', to my surprise, you're givin' it away! I got the evidence right here!"

"I'd rather die than do...do..." I stammered.

"C'mon, little darlin'," he continued, "I know you're a hot little slut, an' if you don' do me then these shots'll be all over town. An' how 'bout the Internet! You could be famous! So, give ol' Brucie a li'l taste, wontcha'?" he wheedled. Changing his tone to menacing, he growled, "If you don't, I'm gonna' take me some," looking down at me threateningly. Then he grabbed for my arm, but I was too quick and ran around the table, sliding on the hardwood...thinking I'd run upstairs...to lock the bedroom door and call the police!

I climbed four steps and lost a heel on one of my shoes, grunting as my ankle turned, and Bruce caught me by one leg. "Nooooooo," I shrieked pitifully as I fell to my knees, the end of my screech a wrenching sob. "Pleeeeze don't," I plead, as he grunted, grabbing my other leg and placing a knee on my butt to press me down hard against the carpeted stairs. Then I panicked completely. I started screaming as loudly as I could and flailed my arms, trying to break free. Bruce had come prepared, however. He pulled a ball gag from his pocket and forced it into my small mouth, snapping the elastic restraint over my head. I could now only groan and mouth muffled protests.

"Yeah," he said to himself, pinioning my arms, as I continued my quiet anguish. He then looped tight, wide elastic bands twice around each wrist that were attached to metal cuffs. He closed the cuffs, one around one of the vertical wrought iron bars that cage the open side of the stairway from the living room, the other onto the bracket anchoring the iron safety rail to the wall on the opposite side of the stairs. I was spread as if on a crucifix.

Bruce released the pressure on my butt and I struggled to keep him from kneeling between my legs, to no avail. Then he murmured lasciviously, "Mmmm, Dee. Ya' didn't have ta' get all dressed up for me!" as he tossed my shoes down into the living room and grabbed my breasts roughly from behind. "Mmmm, yeah, let's get a feel o' these puppies," he slobbered, slowly unbuttoning my vest so it hung open. Then he unclasped my bra in front as I screamed quietly in my gagged throat. He kneaded my pendulous breasts roughly as they swung heavily, like teats on a nursing she-wolf, pinching my nipples with his dry, chapped fingers as his breath quickened. "Goddamn girl! You got a tight little body!" he exclaimed, then whooped, "Whoa!" lifting my miniskirt to reveal my crotchless, black boy-cut panties. "Chee-rist, Dee, you come ready ta' fly don'tcha!" he chortled, as he poked me deeply with one rough, vile finger, at which I rent a silent scream while sobbing hysterically. I tried to prevent his crude entry by tightening myself inside, but failed, and was so frightened that I thought I'd faint, though I fought to retain consciousness.

"Mmmm, fuck! Lookit' these fab-u-lous pins!" he muttered, stroking my legs that were covered by thigh-high stockings. He groped me from pussy to ankle, kneading my butt cheeks and leg muscles hard, as if they were bread dough. His huge, dry hands sounded like sandpaper against my lingerie as he whispered to himself, "Shit...shit...shit...shit," then, more loudly to me, "You're made for fuckin', sugar," echoing the passionate comment Jack had made to me earlier in the day. "Might as well relax and enjoy it," he chuckled, odiously.

I'd heard that astounding cliché so many times in my life. And regarding rape, I had no frame of reference. It had no possible rational meaning. Regardless, I wasn't about to give up...submit...orenjoy it.I would muster all of my strength from deep inside and...go down fighting! This animal would never have the satisfaction of knowing one whit of my response other than ferocious anger. And, I would hound him to his death afterward, stealing the pennies off his lifeless eyes, and heaping vengeful curses on him while I salted the soil on his grave.

Bruce knelt behind me and slowly licked my pussy through the slit in my panties. "Ah, shit! Fuck these!" he growled, ripping them from me and tossing them away as I issued muffled whines. He then speared my rectum with his tongue, gasping, "Mmmm, just the way I like it...a little taste o' shit...". My upraised butt quivered with adrenal-driven nervousness, and I began wondering when he would cease his torture...when he would get on with it!...when he would leave...so that I could exact my revenge!

My mouth was so dry, from fear and having been gagged. I longed for a cool drink of water, but that thought was interrupted as Bruce began gnawing at my pussy. I hadn't become wet. All the moisture was due to his incessant slobbering, though when he licked my clit there were involuntary, sensitive spasms. "Mmmm...tas' good...li'l guinea bitch," he muttered between tongue strokes. But he was abusive rather than gentle, and I took solace in thinking that I'd not respond sensually in any way. He labored for a long while, biting my tender inner lips as they protruded from inside, while he breathed long, deep breaths. It was then that I realized he was masturbating himself to erection. Sickened, I thought then that I'd try to hypnotize myself...though I don't know how. Perhaps if I said my old TM mantra, I thought...that might remove me from this awful unreality, and I silently began thinking it.

Bruce interrupted me by getting up and walking around to the living room on the open side of the stairs, jerking his prick. The hideous scarred shaft that he'd exposed to me Wednesday night shone bright red in the light as he beamed up at me. The huge wart on its top, just behind the corona, looked ominous. "This is the meat yer' gonna' get, baby!" he exulted. "You're gonna' remember ol' Brucie!" he predicted as he slowly ran his hand up and down the long, thick, ugly shaft. I shuddered, turned away, and squeaked a harmless peep into the gag.

Then Bruce returned to me. I heard the two bottom stairs creak, then heard his knees strike the third - heavily - as he positioned himself. He paused, teasing his cock against my inner lips to gauge the opening, then thrust into me roughly, at which I screamed a muffled "Nnnnnnnnnnnnn" into the gag as tears poured down my face. He sawed in and out of me, digging his scaly fingers into my smooth hips and butt, grunting like a pig as he struck my cervix time after time. I even felt the repulsive wart on top of his cock scraping my tender insides. I tried to separate myself from the act as it proceeded, to distance myself from his plundering, and was ashamed to discover that I'd moistened. No! I screamed inwardly. Give him nothing! No satisfaction! He continued to spear me relentlessly until I thought my entire lower body felt bloodless enough to leave me.

"Oh, yeah...goddamn...oh, yeah...baby...you should...see your cunt. It's so...tight!" he panted. "Ya' shave! Frank didn't tell me!" he bellowed, which made me freeze with horror, wondering what my husbandhadsaid about me. "Your li'l lips...are pullin' out...ta' kiss my cock!" he grunted. "Goddamn!" he cursed, as my struggling vagina tried its best to repel his driving rod. "Fuck! You should...see your...li'l pink asshole!" he boomed, gleefully, "It's winkin' at me!" Then, cackling, he thrust his right thumb into my rectum viciously, digging his nail into my tender colon and stirring it around to cause violent, piercing pain. My moaning protestations were now constant, as I wished that he would finish...that he would cum!...so I could be left alone.

But he'd hardly begun. A finger joined his thumb in my anus, which he sawed in and out, in time with his cock plundering my pussy. My head thrashed back and forth from the pain, and I looked back over my shoulder to see a twisted, bestial grin on his face. His yellow teeth were clenched in a grimace as his loins smacked my bottom. Then he jammed a third finger into my ass. I pulled upright to the extent that I could, given the cuffs, and shrieked an awful, plaintive cry to God to remove me from this beast. Bruce just laughed, thinking that my plea was a sign of pleasure, and acted on it. "Like that, huh, sweet cheeks? Okay, try this!" and he withdrew everything from me for a second - cock and fingers; I was thankfully empty - but then he rammed his member into my sore, gaping asshole as far as it would go! I screamed, then fainted for how long I don't know.

I came to as the phone rang. Forgetting my pain, I flashed, my God, it's Jack! and struggled fruitlessly. I collapsed on the stairs again as the phone continued for many rings. I was beaten, and now felt Bruce's entire heavy, sweating body on my back, crushing me and questing for release as he panted his foul breath in my ear while goring my ass. "Uuuhnnn, shit!" he swore, "Gotta' do sump'm else," and pulled from me. My anus apparently remained open, since I felt cold air in my backside as my sphincter struggled to close.

He then walked up the stairs, above me, and lifted my body as if I were a doll, sliding the left cuff up its vertical iron stanchion, and slid his body under me with his ugly cock pointed up at my face. Dropping me, my head fell onto his naked, smelly loins and he pulled the gag from my mouth, saying, "Open up, Dee. Get a taste o' this rusty ol' barb!" I tearfully muttered No! as I shook my head and sobbed while closing my aching jaw, but he pushed his thumbs hard into my cheeks, scraping the skin with his nails, and I was forced to open my mouth again, this time as he rested it awkwardly atop his shiny, pulsating glans. I tasted waste from my colon on the head and retched bile and a splash of red wine onto his shaft, but he responded only by holding my head in both hands and forcing my stretched lips up and down his filthy rod.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers