Deirdre's Downfall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers

My life had been shattered. I had been defeated. I had been taken in the crudest way by a loathsome man whom I'd already hated. I felt powerless and now longed only for the atrocious nightmare to end. I drooled copiously on him, since I had nothing left of my will, the slobber coursing down his cock and balls to soak into the carpeted stairs. My dangling earrings toyed with his stinking, tangled pubic hair on each wet plunge. The wart on his prick rasped repeatedly against my soft palate, causing me to gag. My interminable, noisy sucking seemed to last an eon, but gradually Bruce began climbing toward an orgasm. He slowly lifted me up to my knees, with my mouth still sucking him at his urgent, manual behest. I knew by now, of course, that he'd visit on me a final humiliation. He began stroking the portion of his cock that was outside my mouth, and...very slowly...started a low snarl that gained in volume to a feral bellow as he splashed two gouts of cum into my mouth, which I quickly expelled out over my lips. His cum tasted rank...like moldy, rotten eggs. Then, looking down at me, he sprayed my face from crown to chin, then gaspingly finished himself, wanking desperately as he spewed gray-green tracks of cum down my neck, then across my clavicle and tits to my sternum. "Eee-yuhhh," he gasped, "'Sa good nut...mmnnggh...mmnn. Good cum. Uuunhhhh...like it Dee?" he asked, quizzically, in all seriousness.

I responded by vomiting on the carpeted stairs.

"Aww, Dee, look, ya' made an awful mess!" Bruce crooned, cackling to himself as he crawled from under me and fastened his pants. Then he unlocked the cuffs and I collapsed in a heap. Shockingly, as if he'd just sampled a batch of cookies I'd baked, he said, "You're a real good piece, baby. Jus' like sugar candy. An' you'll hear from me again!" At that he strode to the foyer, leaving my wretched, crumpled form on the stairs, unlocked the front door and opened it. Turning around, he tossed me the ultimate insult: "Oh, you can keep the pictures, I got lots more," he said, chuckling, and closed the door with a bang.

I was numb. I was too exhausted even to cry. My breath came in short, shallow gasps. I wanted to die. I slid down the stairs to the landing, and got slowly to my feet. Staggering to the door, I locked the deadbolt and extinguished the lights in the living room. With a couple of fingers on my sore rectum, I stumbled to the kitchen, bolted the back door, turned off the remaining lights, and returned to the living room. Moonlight shone mournfully in the front windows, casting an eerie, surreal, pale glow on the shadowed shapes of the furniture. I opened my purse for my cell phone and called the only person I thought I could.

The phone rang twice and Jack answered, "Hello," in his mellifluous tone. I couldn't speak, and he said again, "Hello! Who's this?"

"Oh-h-h," my voice fluttered, my heart beating out of my chest, "Uh-h-h...Ja...Ja...Jaaaack," I finally whimpered.

"Dee Dee! Is that you? I called and you didn't answer! What's wrong?" he asked.

"Jaa-aa-aa-ckk...I...I've...buh-buh...Jaack...I've...buh-been...raaaped! RAAAPED!" I screamed, losing all control and dissolving into hysterics as deep sobs wracked my entire frame. I struggled to breathe as bawling overcame me and I fell onto one side on the floor, drawing my knees to my bosom. "Jaaacck. Jackieee. Oh, Gaaawd, Jackieeeee...puh-puh...please...help...m..." I gasped in a high squeak, trying to finish.

"Dee Dee!" Jack barked. "Lock the doors. I'll be there in fifteen minutes. Okay?"

"Oka..." I whispered. "Jaaack...I...love...you..." . In retrospect, I'm sure I said this with the hope that my horrific experience hadn't destroyed the thin emotional bond between us.

"I know, sweetie. Just hang up now and I'll be right there! Don't do a thing!" he ordered.

I dropped the phone and huddled, sitting on the floor next to an armchair, holding my legs as I drew my knees to my chin. I saw nothing in the moonlit room, though my eyes were open. I heard nothing but the rush of blood in my ears. My body had gone into shock. All the physical pain was gone for the moment. I felt as if something in me had been murdered.

There was a persistent ringing...then an incessant banging. I screamed aloud! Someone was trying the door! Whimpering, I quickly crawled away like some frightened animal, fleeing from the noise, and hid at the end of the sofa. Then I heard Jack calling: "Dee Dee! Dee Dee, it's me...Jack!"

I bawled, "Jaaack!" and scrambled on my knees to the door, ripping my nylons as I went. Still on my knees, my trembling hands finally unlatched the bolt and he was inside. Looking down at me from full height, he seemed omnipotent, and I collapsed against his legs, hugging them tightly, and began crying, crying, crying. I babbled nothings over and over, then, "I'm suh...suh...sorry, Jaaack. I didn't...muh, muh...mean to! I...cou...could...couldn't help...myself. He was...just... aWWW, JAAACK!"

He was beside me now, kneeling on the floor, his arms around me and rocking me to and fro, murmuring soft "shhhs" to me and mopping my teary face. He kissed me sweetly and I recoiled - hating the touch - rasping a throaty objection, partly from knowing that Bruce's cum still caked my lips. Then he picked me up and carried me upstairs to the bathroom, sitting me on the toilet. The sudden bright light blinded me as I heard him draw a glass of water. He handed me a pill from a bottle he'd brought and softly said, "Here, sweetie, take this. It'll make you feel better." Then he drew a warm bath while removing the few clothes I still wore, ever so gently.

Jack bathed me, washing all of me in the most tender and fastidious manner. I grimaced when he touched my sensitive pussy and ass, even though he took great care in tending them. Whatever pill he had given me had worked immediately. I felt very pleasantly high...and waarrmmm, as he continually spoke to me in soft, low murmers. In my drugged condition I tearfully gave him a detailed, clinical description of Bruce's assault...almost as if I were seeing a movie of it in slow motion, over and over again. He washed my hair, removing the awful tracks of spunk that had knotted it, and I spoke of Bruce's thumb and fingers, his hideous warted cock, his sodomy, and the interminable, forced cocksucking. I also told him about Bruce's first attempt on Wednesday night. I described the cuffs, the ball gag, and then...my helplessness, once again dissolving into tears.

"Baby, baby, baby, don't talk anymore," Jack purred. I looked up at him and saw that tears had welled in his loving blue eyes. He combed out my hair and helped me out of the tub, drying every inch of my sore body. We entered the bedroom and he held me closely, molding me to him, and whispered, "Do you have a nightgown?" I pointed to a drawer in my bedroom chest and he retrieved a long flannel one I use for Winter. He slipped it over my head and kissed me lightly on the lips.

Drawing back the covers, he helped me into bed, then turned out the lights. I heard him undressing and, in the moonlit gloom saw his hard, naked body slide next to me. He pulled me to him and I reveled in his warmth as my arms reached over his body. Just before my eyes closed I said, "I wish...oh...I'm glad...you feel...so good, Jack." Then I went to sleep.

It was still dark when I awoke in a panic! Jack wasn't there! I heard his low voice speaking to someone in the bathroom and got out of bed very unsteadily. He was speaking on his cell phone in harsh, clipped tones, sounding very unlike the Jack I knew. As I stood outside the slightly open door, I heard him say: "I don't care! I want it done! Now! You owe me! Later today's fine...the sooner the better! Let me know. Not this number!...the clean one! Alright!" Then he clicked off, and I tripped back to the bedroom to await him while he peed. When he climbed back into bed I ran my hand down to his groin and grasped his penis softly. A little drop of urine wet my thumb. I drew it to my mouth to lick the salty liquid and, nuzzling him, palmed his cock again as we both fell asleep.

I awoke with the sun well into the sky. Jack was downstairs and I heard kitchen noises. Descending the stairs, I looked around and discovered that he'd cleaned up the awful mess - my vomit - and had gathered all the clothing I'd worn the night before into a bag which, apparently, he was taking with him. The pictures were gone as well, I noted, somewhat disappointed but too embarrassed to mention it. Ihadwanted to look at them...to have for myself naughty reminders of Jack and I locked in carnal bliss. On the other hand, it was as if I'd awakened from a horrific nightmare, since he'd obliterated any evidence to make everything look as it had early yesterday.

"Hey, bright eyes!" he said, greeting me heartily. "First a pill, then breakfast!" He handed me another of his pills and a glass of cold water, which I finished and refilled, drinking that too. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him, murmuring in my throat, thankful that I'd brushed my teeth. Then, he started scrambling eggs and making toast and bacon. "Have a seat! This'll be ready in a minute," he said, brightly, handing me a glass of orange juice. As I watched him, I realized he was no stranger to a kitchen. His moves were practiced and decisive...but he was quiet this morning and appeared engrossed in deep thought.

"What's in the pill, Jack?" I asked. "It really knocked me out."

"Uh, Percodan. Got it from your boss for my root canals. It's a pain killer really, but all that I had," he answered. "It'll keep your anxiety down until you can get something else."

"Thanks," I said. "I remember being...hysterical and...talking your ear off, but not much else. What'd we do?" I asked.

"Just slept, little one," he said, carefully avoiding any reference to the rape...my rape.

"Now, eat this and please listen," he said as he pushed a plate of yummy-looking eggs and bacon in front of me. "Today we're gonna' do a couple of things...but mostly rest. Tomorrow, you should take off work, see your doctor...for any diseases...and a counselor. Be very honest with 'em...I mean, about you and me. Then, we'll see."

"What about Frank, Jack?...or the police?" I asked, with trepidation.

"Much as I hate to say it, I know you don't want to tell Frank," he said. "And, the cops will only muck it up, smearing you and alienating you forever from your family because of Bruce's pictures. Just let me handle it."

"You? Handle it?" I asked, not understanding at all, as the Percodan had kicked in.

"Look, honey, if it were up to me, I'd tear out his heart and shit in the hole!" Jack flared, graphically.

"But I..." I started to probe.

"Give it 24 hours, Dee Dee," he said, softly. "In the meantime, we start your remodel this week, and I want somebody around to protect you...someone you can trust. Is there a male neighbor...maybe somebody retired...who can watch over you?" he asked.

"Mmm, no," I answered. Then I thought for a moment and blurted, "Billy! He's home from college, I've known him since he was a kid, and he'd guard me to the death!"

"How old is he?" Jack asked.

"Nineteen! But he's big! Almost your size!" I gushed, picturing the tall, strapping young man.

"Good! Get him over here and I'll put him on the construction crew as a helper. That way he'll be getting paid for double duty," Jack said, sounding confident of the plan. "Now, get upstairs when you finish breakfast. Fix your hair and get dressed...blouse and pants. Okay, honey?"

With food in my aching stomach, I walked upstairs unsteadily, feeling the effects of the drug, and called Billy, asking him to come over in a half hour. I promised to pay him the money I owed from yesterday. I called downstairs, "Jack! Do you have twenty dollars? I owe Billy!"

"Sure, babe!" he responded. I heard him again talking to someone on his cell phone.

I gave my hair a quick brush, applied a little makeup, donned blouse and pants over underwear, and went downstairs to hear Billy's knock. Boy! I thought, that Percodan sure distorts time!

Billy came in and met Jack, who had drafted a brief job description on my home computer, and it was all settled in 15 minutes. Billy was overjoyed at having gotten a job! "The hours are from 7 a.m. to whenever, Billy," Jack said. "These workmen are a little rough, and I want you to protect Deirdre from any unpleasantness while her husband and I are gone. Keep track of your hours, okay?"

"Sure thing, Mr. Taylor!" Billy exclaimed. "I'll bring my dog, Thor, too! He's pretty intimidating!"

"Good. You start tomorrow at 7. Here's my cell number if you need to call me," Jack said, giving him a card, whereupon the young man left.

"Okay, Dee Dee, you probably need to rest," Jack said. "I've got a lot of work to do on the plans. I'll stay 'til tomorrow morning, to be with you and get the work started. I'll park in your garage."

I felt so relieved. In my weakened state, Jack was taking charge. I didn't know what the future would bring, but had a haunting fear of Frank's return tomorrow. I'd stored years of resentments away like heirlooms, and was afraid that they'd spill out like a foul lava. Then I felt a pang in my tummy, and walked toward Jack. Snaking my arms around his waist I looked up at him, wanting to ask him to sun with me in the backyard - to bleach out the poisons - and murmured, "God, I wish you'd stayed last evening...".

Frank's return forces Deirdre into more unsavory situations in the next chapter. We appreciate your votes and feedback.

jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers