Deirdre's Downfall Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, Thad...," I moaned, "You're good...you're a...good fuck...such a...such a good fuck," I murmured - honestly - with my eyes closed. I opened them to look at him through slits and he was grinning at me - grimacing really - as his movements became as mechanical as they might have been during a health club workout session. But...he was good...and he was going to make me cum. I closed my eyes again and plucked at my breasts, craning my neck and head upward as a sign that I was relinquishing all control, and Thad pushed a finger into my ass. He also stretched his thumb on the other hand toward my pussy and stroked my clit, already swollen and erect with blood. I just let it happen, and cried, "Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...," as he manipulated my body 'til the lightning flashed through me, elevating me once again to the plane I'd reached during my previous orgasm.

But Thad wasn't going to let me off easily. Wrapping one strong arm around my waist, he raised us both off the bed and sat on his heels...with me still impaled on him and flinching from orgasmic spasms. In that position, he continued to plunge my flailing body down onto his rampant cock. He felt like hot iron inside me, and my excitement started again to increase. Sensing this, he rose from the bed on one leg and took me with him, pulling me roughly down onto his rod as I once again went over the top: "Aaaaaaiiieee, Thaaaad," I screeched, clawing at his shoulders with my nails. He then began walking around the small room, strutting if you will, like a proud, preening peacock, and thrusting upward with each strut, all the while bearing my small frame as some sort of thrashing, ornamental thing that fluttered noisily and spasmed against his midsection. "Yeeeeaaaah! Fuuuuuuuck!" I screamed, "Jeeeezusss! Aaaaawwwgh! Thaaaad, fuck meeeeee! Moooore!" I entreated him, mindlessly, as we once again approached the bed. Sitting me on it, he quickly withdrew his cock from me, which immediately caused me to wail, "Nooooo!" But he flipped me over on my hands and knees and once again was inside me, drilling even more deeply than he had before.

"Gawd, yeah...Thad...fuck me...fuck me...like a daaw-aaw-aawg!" I begged, bestially. "God, don't stop," I plead. "Please don't...ever...stop," I whimpered, totally lost in the moment. "Keep me cummi... cumming, cumm-mming" I cried, dropping my head to the bed and relaxing inside to finally feel his cruel probe break through into my womb. "Yeeaaahh!" I shrieked, and Thad slowly rolled me onto my back, with his cock still embedded in me. His cold blue eyes looked down at me as he placed my ankles on his shoulders. He stood on the floor with me on the bed and cracked his loins into mine like a whip, with each thrust snapping against my thighs as my vagina gripped his cock in yet another deep orgasm. I was breathless, and couldn't voice my boundless pleasure. I just looked up at him, my eyes scanning his for some sign of understanding...some indication from him that he knew how he was making me feel. His eyes told me nothing, but his hips told me everything. I just soundlessly mouthed what I was feeling: "I'm cumming again. I can't...stop...cumming," and nearly passed out.

But Thad was tiring. He slowed his pace and, though I was also worn out, I could continue. My head had reached the wall and, with subsequent thrusting, my body had curled up so that I could lick the perspiration off Thad's chest as he drilled into me. I was bent almost double, curled up into a ball, as I nibbled at his nipples, which made him look as if he were fucking some cylindrical mass of flesh. After a while he noticed that my head was banging against the wall and he thankfully stretched us out, finally to end up in the classic missionary position. My vagina was still buzzing, and I couldn't remember when last I'd been so relaxed. It was at this moment that I decided I wanted to feel and taste his cum.

"Mmmnn, Thad...you are...sooo goood," I murmured, trying to flatter his ego. I lifted my calves high so they were parallel to his body and began hunching up to him. Finally, I locked my heels loosely around his butt and used him for leverage. I'd become so relaxed that I could hardly tell if he was plundering my womb or not...beyond my cervix. "I wanna' cum, Thad...an' I wanna'...feel your hot cum...in me. Cum in me...an' I'll eat it...if you...cangetyourcocktomymouth," I giggled, idiotically stringing all my words together. "I wanna' practice with you...oooh...all the time...if I can. Mmmnn...we can...work together...a lot," I cooed, wanting to stroke this egotistical man so he'd do well on my audition night. "C'mon, Thad, you...fucking...stud, gimme...your cum," I begged, "Gi' it to me...gimme it...c'mon, baby...gimme it. I...need it, Thad."

Thad didn't respond vocally. Instead, he quickened his pace and pinched the nipples on both of my breasts, twisting them roughly as though they were pretzels in the making. He panted harshly into my face as his tireless hips whipped against me. His breath was sweet, I thought. He takes good care of himself. Let's see what his cum tastes like. For me, that's always the acid test as to a man's health. Mmmm, health...I daydreamed, as my body once again started to climb to an orgasmic peak. Thad's eyes bored into me, almost unseeing as his steel-like cock pounded my insides. I ground my clit against his shaft, since I was beginning to become sore and needed a quick, clitoral climax to wrap up the day. And soon I was there, yelping with pleasure, until I bit him - hard - on the shoulder. He then took three deep, measured thrusts into me, and bathed my vagina with jets of sticky spunk. Then he pulled out to thrust his pulsing cock head into my mouth as I was still spasming. I swallowed all the remaining jizzum that he had to offer. It tasted like salty plastic glue.

I don't know if it was the multiple orgasms, Dr. Neil's new drug, Thad's limited conversation, or a combination of the three that put me to sleep. In any case, I was awakened by Mandy. Thad had covered me with a blanket and told her where I was. He was nowhere to be seen.

Mandy and Dr. Neil scheduled my audition for the coming Thursday, which we later discussed at length. It would be a busy week, since Frank and I would also be negotiating our divorce settlement. I was, of course, nervous about both, but Mandy said she'd save a tablet of Ecstasy for my performance night...just so I could loosen up and feel warm and comfortable with everyone. And I was really excited by the opportunity to become involved with such people as my boss had described. With the specter of the divorce hanging over my head, other than my affair with Jack, this was the first time in weeks that I had reason to be cautiously optimistic.

Please see Dee score big with her audience in the next chapter. In the meantime, your vote and feedback is much appreciated. Thanks.