Deirdre's Downfall Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped the towel around myself and stole into the bedroom, breathing a sigh of relief as I heard Claudia and Benjie laughing at something downstairs. Putting on my robe, I sat at my vanity and re-brushed my hair. I loved my new dye job, which I'd had done so that my hair would grow out to its natural color. Its almost-over-the-shoulder length made me look so sexy!...and at least ten years younger than my own age of 32. I applied makeup, which was typically simple, though I'd picked up some secrets from Earl at the sex club for accenting my eyes.

No stockings tonight, I thought, wickedly, as I slipped on a rose-colored thong, anticipating the first touch of Jack's caressing fingers on my vulva. I also didn't wear a bra, since my new dress had a supporting halter neckline the center of which plunged to my sternum, revealing an inner slice of each full breast. It had ruched sides, which made it hug my entire middle from below my breasts to my waist, an open back that dipped as low as the front bodice plunge, and the hem dropped about sixteen inches from my waist to stop at mid-thigh. It was a dark pink rose print, interspersed with light green leaves. On my feet I wore red, elevated cork wedgies with open toes. I looked summery...and felt hot! I thought, as I heard the doorbell ring. It must be Jack! I gushed to myself, as my heart rate spiked. A little perfume, behind the ears, on my wrists, between my tits and, raising my skirt...yes...there, as I touched the cold glass stopper a couple of times to my tummy, an inch above my slit. To be prepared, I slipped some tabs of Ecstasy and some "Percs" into my purse.

Downstairs, I noticed that Claudia had put on a pair of black short shorts with her aqua top. She was sitting on the floor, leaning an arm on Jack's chair and beaming up at him, and the creamy bottoms of her round butt cheeks were more than evident. She was twitching nervously and speaking in half-sentences interrupted by gasps, just as she'd done the week before when she'd been so captivated by his presence. No doubt, she was remembering our marvelous threesome in the hotel suite. Benjie had put on a shirt with his chinos...a long-sleeved, maroon, starched cotton number that made his fair skin look like alabaster. What an attractive couple of kids! I thought, including my little trollop of a roommate on the floor...who's flirting shamelessly with my lover.

My admiring sentiment was echoed, as Benjie stood up. "My goodness, Ma'am, you look finer 'n'...a new set o' snow tires!" he blustered, groping for a simile.

Jack chuckled at the humor and I blushed, "Why, thank you, Sir! Drink, anybody?"

"Not for me, sweetness," Jack said, giving me a full-mouthed kiss.

"Ah'm fine!" Benjie said. "Better slow down. Been drinkin' JD all afternoon!"

Claudia declined with a breathless, "No, thanks, Dee Dee," and shifted her folded legs away from Jack. As she spread them slightly to move to a new position I noticed a large wet spot on the black material, right at her crotch. I told myself to remind the sultry little devil to either wear underwear or use absorbent pads...especially around my man.

"We'd better leave," Jack said. "Reservations are for seven o'clock."

"Okay, bye, you guys. There's plenty of food," I said, closing the door.

We were very happy, and cheerful, as we sat down to dinner. The meal was marvelous. Then, I filled Jack in on the divorce settlement. Very haltingly, I told him that the remodel project would have to stop...and why. His face saddened as he took the news quietly and with regret. He ruminated for a moment, then pulled his cell phone from his blazer pocket and punched in a number.

"Who're you calling?" I asked, munching on the deliciousgnocci I'd ordered.

"Sergei. If we're stopping, I'll have him bring the crew and finish up what they can over the weekend," he said, taking a sip of wine. In two minutes, the call was over, some of it conducted in the Russian language. Clicking off, Jack said, "They'll arrive around nine and work 'til dark. Sorry, Dee Dee, I can't be there. I've got a meeting up north 'til late in the day. I'll come by late tomorrow or Sunday to wrap things up. Maybe Billy can help me."

"Oh, God, Billy!" I exclaimed. "He'll be heartbroken that his job's over."

"If he needs the money, I've got an out-of-town project he can work on," Jack said. "It'll mean he'll only be home on weekends, at best."

"There's something else, Jack," I said, screwing up my courage by emptying my glass of wine. "Did you...uuh...did you have anything to do with Bruce's mugging? Did you hurt him? I mean, Bo told me...".

Hesitating, and pouring us more wine, Jack said, "Bruce? You mean, Bruce...the guy who... raped you?"

I nodded, affirmatively.

"I won't answer that question, Dee Dee," he said, firmly. "All I'll say is that for years I've 'facilitated' things that to the conventional person might seem 'extreme'. You shouldn't listen to my old friend Bo. He's a nice guy...but he's a drunk. Now, I trust that you'll never broach the subject again," he said, firmly, looking at me very seriously.

I felt suddenly very distant from Jack...and was afraid of him. I was so glad I hadn't told him about Frank's punishing me at the gloryhole. My husband might have been killed in retribution! God! My old fear of men is back, I thought, panicking. Or is it that I somehow fall in love with men of whom I'm fearful? I opened my purse and groped for a Percodan pill, washing it down with water.

"What's that you're taking?" Jack asked.

"Just a Percodan," I replied, innocently. "Remember, you gave me some to calm my nerves after my rape," I lied, since I'd replenished that supply long ago.

"Dee Dee! That was weeks ago!" he flared. "That junk's not like aspirin! Christ! It's addictive!"

Our conversation quieted substantially over dessert. Jack seemed preoccupied and we made a bit of small talk. Well, when we get home, things'll get better, I thought.

I was wrong. Sitting outside the house in Jack's car, I tried to get him to talk with me. He refused to come in, saying he didn't want to disturb my guests.

"Claudia's myroommate, Jack, not myguest! I want you to spend the night!" I plead, whiningly.

"Gotta' get up early, sweetie," he said, with finality. "Besides, I don't want to encourage your horny new roommate. I'll see you late tomorrow, maybe, okay?"

I reached over and touched his thigh, sliding my hand up to his crotch to linger there. "Oh, Jack...I want you so much! Can I...can I...take you in my mouth, honey...I wanta' taste your cum...pleeease!" as I leaned down to breathe hotly through his pants and grab for his zipper.

"Dee Dee, not tonight!" he said, pushing me away. "Maybe tomorrow! C'mon, I'll walk you to the door," and with that he was out of the car and opening the door on my side. I weaved slightly as I walked to the house, surprised, since I'd not drunk that much wine. The Percodan! I thought...or...my God! I hope it wasn't the Ecstasy!

Jack waved through the open door to Claudia and Benjie, who were in the living room, dancing barefoot to music from the stereo. He kissed me, briefly, and left. I felt horribly empty inside as I closed and locked the door, leaned back against it, and shut my eyes tightly.

"Dee Dee, what's wrong?" Claudia asked, alarmed. "I thought Jack was staying!"

"So did I!" I said, my chin quivering as I was on the verge of tears. I ran to the kitchen for some water. Gulping it down, I looked in my purse and, sure enough, in the restaurant I'd mistakenly popped an Ecstasy in my haste. Claudia walked in and I said, quickly, "Here, take this! I'm not gonna' 'roll' alone!"

She shrugged, swallowed the tab of Ecstasy I'd given her, and asked, "Did you two have a fight?"

"No," I said, not wanting to explain. "He has to work early, and'll come by tomorrow...later," I said, hopefully.

"Well then, let's party ourselves!" she said, and dragged me back to the living room. She and Benjie began dancing again, spooning against one another sensuously, while I drank more water and felt the seductive, beckoning tendrils of the Ecstasy threading their way into my flesh.

Soon I wanted to dance, and rose to sway with their two bodies, as though we were three stout reeds bending together with slow eddies of water washing past and through us. I feel impossibly sexy, I thought, for the moment forgetting about Jack's cruel departure. My skin is...it's so sensitive...as if it's too small for my body. I feel as if I'mglowing. And I feel Benjie behind me...he's pressing tightly against my butt. I can feel his cock through his pants. It's pushing into my crack. And, in front, Claudia's thigh is pressing against my cunt, making me...so wet. They're both hugging me. I'm squished between them! Over my shoulder, they're kissing...not like a brother and sister...but like...two lovers!

I closed my eyes, just to hear the music, and felt us swaying together. I reached down with both hands and grasped Benjie's tight thighs behind me, kneading their muscular thickness with my fingers, and feeling their hardness move and flex as he took very small dance steps. His hands were around my waist, then moved to my bra-less breasts, the nipples of which were so hard that they hurt, wanting so much to be twisted...rolled...pinched...between his fingers. And Claudia was moaning in her throat, as she thrust her tongue deeply into his mouth at the side of my head. He was groaning as well, and reached down to lift my skirt and caress my smooth bottom with his calloused hands. Claudia had pulled her top up and her massive breasts were poking at me, which prompted me to lean down and take a nipple in my mouth. She squeaked and stripped the top completely off, now clad only in her black, skin-tight short shorts. I pulled from between them and, gasping a senseless exclamation, sat down to watch this taboo, familial mating rite.

No, Claudia hadn't told me about their relationship. Remembering that Jack had been only the second fuck of her life, I now knew who had been the first, as the girl peeled off Benjie's shirt to reveal his buff, sweating upper body. Her hands then plucked open his belt buckle, dropped his zipper, and his pants puddled to the floor, from which he quickly stepped free. Like his sister, he wore no underwear, and his cock jutted out from his loins not unlike the vision I'd had during my early evening masturbation. I was transfixed by the sight, and my skin tingled all over, as my breath came harder and the two bodies became one, locking in a mid-floor embrace and swaying to an inner pulsing that they'd probably first felt in their mother's womb. I whimpered out of joy, and pulled up my skirt, raised my hips, and slipped off my rose thong. As my hand reached my pussy, Claudia's grasped her brother's swollen dick and stroked it lovingly, taking a few seconds to journey from his scrotum to its tip, then back again. Similarly, his fingers unfastened her shorts, which she wiggled out of, and reached between her legs to part her newly shaven lips and touch her clit. Her nubbin was unusually large, if memory served me right, and the contact caused her to throw back her head and squeak loudly again, this time accompanied by a visible shudder and moan.

I trembled with her sympathetically, spread my legs and stroked my sopping pussy as I sat – a voyeur – a few feet away on the large, tufted sectional. "God! You guys look so fuckingtogether!" I said, reveling in their incestuous dance as they swayed. Claudia cupped her ear, not able to hear me over the stereo, then bounded over to turn it off.

Back with Benjie, whose pulsing erection was acting as a divining rod to both of us women, she said to me: "Benjie was my first, Dee Dee. An' tonight," she whispered, "with the Ecstasy, maybe I'll cum with him the first time!" And with that, she drew him over to the long, chaise portion of the sectional, stretched him back on it, and straddled his hips. He was silent, though in the suddenly quiet room I heard his labored breathing, as his goddess-like sister spread the lips of her cunt with one hand and sank herself wetly onto him to the hilt. I was momentarily sorry that the object of my fantasy had disappeared into the soupy, heated depths of my roommate, but she gave me glimpses of its slick, red tumescence as time after time she elevated herself off of it.

My halter was in the way. I couldn't grasp my nipples the way I wanted, so I quickly stood to strip myself naked. They both looked up at me – with Benjie's eyes devouring my glowing, olive body – and Claudia reached for my hand, pulling me to her as she rose and fell, and slipped her tongue into my mouth to worm its way to my tonsils. Benjie then took the opportunity to caress my aching tits, a bit roughly but with obvious appreciation. He groaned, opening his lips slightly to indicate that he wanted to taste my nipples, and I grunted in my throat, and nearly screamed, when he sucked first one into his mouth – hard – then the other, laving each with copious amounts of saliva. I was afire, and my hips began hunching forward automatically to show their instinctive desire. With not too much coaching needed, Claudia helped me straddle Benjie's chest so that my cunt was directly in front of his mouth, with my knees spread on the top of the cushion against which he was leaning.

I crept forward and Benjie's long tongue snaked its way into my dripping slit, causing me to groan loudly, "Ooooooaaaaaannngh!" as its flat surface licked upward past my clit. I raised up a bit more, and arched my hips upward to admit his tongue fully into my cunt. I reached down and grasped fists full of his thick, wavy hair and began to grind my mound against his upper lip with slow, upward sweeps, feeling dreamy, tingling flows in my vagina with each somnolent thrust. I could hear his tongue working in me, and could feel him swallow the flood of juices I was pouring into his mouth. And I could hear my own animal sounds, whimpering and grunting deeply as I pushed on: "Ohhhmmn...ohhhmmn...ohhhmmn...ohhhmmn...ohhhmmn."

I could also feel – and hear – Claudia's body seeking pleasure as she rose and fell behind me on her brother's stiff cock. Her hands had first caressed my trembling bottom, wandered over my hips, then fingered my anus with my own juices. Her baby-soft fingers had traced up my waist around to my heaving breasts, which she was now kneading softly, almost in perfect tempo with the pulses in my groin. The thumb and forefinger on each of her hands were gently pulling my nipples out, stretching the blood-filled tips slightly until I thought they'd pop off, once again in impeccable time with the cyclical surges occurring within me.

The Ecstasy had enlivened every millimeter of my skin. I tingled everywhere, from the soles of my feet to the crown of my head. I felt goose bumps all over, causing each microscopic body hair to stand erect as if I were chilled...yet I was dripping with perspiration. I could feel not only my blood, but all of the mysterious fluids in my body, flowing together in one torrent, threatening to burst the dam provided by my thin skin. The salty sweat from our straining frames, the saliva, and the smelly, tangy nectar leaking from Claudia and me, melded to provide a slippery balm, as our three bodies slapped together in a single rhythmic ballet. And every droplet of liquid, it seemed, carried with it a separate charge of its own electricity...each increasing in intensity as – at least, I – slowly approached the pinnacle of a massive, unforgettable orgasm.

I sensed Claudia hesitating behind me, then felt the sofa cushion shift, as she pulled off of her brother's cock and knelt behind me. Suddenly she probed my ass with the tip of her tongue, and kept pushing its wider-growing, muscular length into my colon until I felt she was in my belly. Wiggling it around like an invading serpent, I felt the previously gradual rising tide toward climax change to a sudden rush, and I exploded, screaming, "Aaaaghh...yeeeeahhh! God! Dammmmn! Awww, fuuuuck! I'm...cuuuummminnngg! Bennnnjieee! Clauuuuudi...! Aaaawww, squeeeeeze my...tiiiiiiits! Eeeeat meeee! Fuuuuck! Yeeeeaahhh! Cummm...cummm...oooohhh...oooohhh!"

I collapsed over Benjie's head, moaning and whispering his name over and over, and feeling Claudia's comforting, reassuring arms surround me from behind, as she lavished my shoulders and back with wet, sloppy kisses. When my breathing ceased coming in rasping gulps, I reverted to mere panting and fell sideways, away from them both. I lay full-length on my back, regarding them both through slitted eyes, and stretched my arms and legs languorously, as would a cat.

"Mmmnn, Dee Dee liked that Benjie," said Claudia. "C'mere, taste her ass," she said, and plunged her tongue deeply into his mouth, which he sucked noisily for several seconds. Then she backed away and flopped down next to him, splaying her legs widely. "C'mon, sweet brother. I want Dee Dee to watch you do me. I'msuperhorny!"

But as weak as I was, I wanted somehow to prepare him for her...to taste him. As he knelt to position himself between his sister's widespread legs, I rolled forward from my back and knelt to hold the base of his cock and lick the head. I looked up into his green eyes and, as my tongue slowly traced the coronal ridge, he clamped them shut and issued a pleasurable gasp, opening them quickly as I slid my mouth onto him as far as I could. He wasn't as long as Jack, but what he lacked in length he more than made up for in girth. My mouth instantly recognized the sweetness of Claudia's juices as I pushed to and fro on him, never breaking eye contact until he began muttering, "Gaaawwwd Daaammn...Gaaawwwd Daaammn."

Then Claudia interjected, "C'mon, Dee Dee, I want some fuckin'! Benjie's got a big ol' beer 'n' whiskey hard on, an' I need somesoul!" She was being really cute with her faux mountain accent. With that, she pulled her knees back to her ears and I released Benjie's throbbing cock, which slapped back against his stomach, requiring him to push it down with his hand – which he did – to enter her pussy with an audiblesliiisssh. Unlike the week before with Jack, when she'd been relatively diffident, with her brother – and the Ecstasy – her shyness had vanished. "C'mon, big boy, let's see whut them mountain girls've taught ya' back in Appalachia...since I took yer cherry," she joked, as she raised her arms to him and thrust her tight, pink pussy up hungrily to swallow his angry prong.

Grateful for what she'd done for me as Benjie was eating me, and with him braced on outstretched arms while prodding into her, I worked my way toward her mouth, occasionally taking lingual excursions along her cheeks and jaw. I licked into her, dueling with her tongue and running mine across and between her teeth, as I filled my hands with her breasts. She moaned and mewled continuously, as I felt the silken creases under her tits, twirled her nipples, and fluttered the soft pads of my fingertips down over her stomach. Under the soft, pearly skin of her tummy I felt the strong muscles expand and contract...expand and contract...as she flexed her hips upward toward her brother, whose full, deep strokes had pushed her backward, causing her neck to bend against the back sofa cushion. Pulling her head up straight, and still tonguing her mouth, I spread the fingers on my left hand to stroke the baby-like softness of her spread outer labia. She jerked and groaned as one finger wandered across her bulbous clit. It was swollen, erect, and – as I remembered – as large and hard as a marble. A few more circular caresses, answered by her moans, caused her to grab my head on each side, pull my face away, and whisper with a crazed look in her eyes, "Oooh, Dee Dee...yesssss. Doin' that...you'llmake me cum. I just can't cum with Benjie!" So, I would service my new roomie, I thought, happily. My fingers fairly flew across her clit, occasionally exerting more pressure to heighten its sensitivity, all the while that we panted into one another's mouth. Her moaning became continuous...and louder...as she began thrashing about so that we could no longer kiss. I left her mouth and nibbled down between her breasts – as she tugged at her nipples – to her vulva, taking a few tentative licks at her slit. Maybe he saw that my tongue was a bit short, because Benjie pulled his sister toward himself so that he could stand on the floor, and picked up her hips to continue drilling her. Her head and shoulders now rested on the sofa. I raised myself to my knees and was then able to lick her clit with the tip and bottom of my tongue, occasionally trailing a stream of saliva along the top of Benjie's plundering cock. "Oooohhhh, yeeeeah!" Claudia voiced. "Oooohhhh, yeeeeah!"