Deirdre's Downfall Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused outside her door. The beauty was resting on her knees and one elbow, with legs spread and heavy breasts hanging down, with one hand manipulating my large, ribbed dildo in and out of her cunt. Benjie was behind her on bent legs, with his feet flat on the bed – his hands on her shoulders – curled over her back and screwing slowly into her rectum. Their creamy bodies were almost poetically beautiful as they moved together languorously. The soft light from behind Benjie bathed their flexing forms with a glow that painted their chestnut hair almost copper. She was lecturing him in sentences interrupted by his probing: "You've gotta' be more gentle...more sensitive, Benjie. Dee Dee loved...your fuckin', but she's a...lady. Next time you're...here you've gotta'...treat her like one. Ya' can't... just hump away...at her like ya' do those...tramps back home!"

I found it touching that my roommate had such an elevated opinion of me...unlike myself, and a few of the men in my life. "She's in love with Jack, 'n' I can tell youthere's a man who knows how to make love!" she continued. "She 'n' I had 'im together last week...an' if I play my cards right...we'll do it again! So, I'm gonna' give ya' lessons...startin'...next time you're here," she gasped, as her hand started grinding the dildo faster and harder between her pink lips. "Now...I'm gonna' cum in a sec...real soon...an' it'd be nice if you could...do itwithme, Benjie! Can ya'? Huh? In my ass?"

Benjie grunted something...I couldn't hear what.

I was feeling truly dirty, obscured as I was by her half open door, and spying on their incestuous scene. I was stimulated sensually by the sight, but not feeling really horny. Instead, I flashed back to when I'd passed out downstairs. I'd loved that powerless feeling, mastered by the force of my relatively small body being dominated by two larger, stronger ones. And when I couldn't breathe! I thought,that'swhat I'd enjoyed the most! Feeling smothered...mastered...feeling as if I were dying from pleasure! I reached down with one hand into the slit in my robe and rubbed my slightly sensitive – almost sore – pussy. It felt good, but I could wait, I mused, maybe until Benjie visits in the future. Then I'll find a way again to experience that transcendent feeling of near death.

I watched the twins until Claudia had an orgasm with my dildo...again, squeaking metallically in her throat for a few seconds, then freezing and twitching almost soundlessly for the longest time. Benjie came too, I was delighted to see. As his sister fell to her stomach, writhing through her climax, he planted himself in her asshole, arched his back and threw back his head, while his prominent buns flexed with each cyclical pulse of his prostate. As they lay in gasping repose, I stole back into the hallway and returned to my bed.

I was roused before dawn by a movement in my room. My eyes flew open to see Benjie standing over me, his Olympian physique so appealing in the dimness. His cock hung limply between his legs, and I wondered if he'd gotten any sleep at all. "Gotta' get ready to go, Dee Dee. Catch a flight to L.A. Just wanted ta' say bye-bye and thanks for everythin'." He looked so sweet standing there, shyly...so young...so relatively innocent.

I raised myself on an elbow and felt a throb between my legs. Without a thought I drew back the covers and soundlessly invited him to lie next to me. As he reclined I rolled to my knees and – with no subtlety...no warning – engulfed as much of his cock as I could with my mouth. He whimpered boyishly as I laved him, making little high moans in his throat as he grew harder. I licked his smooth balls lovingly, slobbering all over his potent package to make him want me more. Contrary to what his sister had told him, I enjoyed his roughness...his plodding, animal nature. There were no mysteries about this young man. He was simple, straight-forward and...what a ripped body he had! "You're sooo welcome, Benjie," I murmured, as I licked the underside of his expanding tool. "You come back and visit us anytime you want!" I urged, twisting my hand up and down slickly over his erection. "An' so I remember you just right, I wantcha' to do me nice 'n' simple before you leave. I wanta' feel you all over me. Just fuck me, Benjie...like you do best," I said, wantonly, as I rolled on my back and thrust my bent knees into the air, beckoning him onto and into my body with upraised arms.

Benjiedidtake a little time, though, perhaps due to his sister's coaching. He stirred my much-used lips with the head of his cock, dragging it up my slit to slide over my clit several times...as though I needed stimulation to produce juice. The sheet under me was already wet from my effusions, and I planted my heels high above his butt – near his kidneys – to invite him all the way into my tunnel without further ado. "Now, leeean on me, Benjie," I begged, pulling him down to cover my body with his chest and shoulders. "Mmmmm, yeeeah, baby...just like that! Now, fuck me slow an' hard," I ordered, suddenly aware that I was being much too pushy. As dictatorial as I was, though, he was responding in precisely the way I wanted. His broad, thick cock head was parting my vaginal walls firmly and I was squeezing his full length with my inner muscles to show my appreciation. I pulled him off his elbows so that his full weight pressed on me, and began feeling giddy since I could breathe only in occasional gasps. I linked my fingers through his and strained to raise our arms off the bed, so that only the flexing of his loins provided movement, which I matched with my thrashing hips. He was as close to crushing me as he could come...and I was delirious with the feeling of being transported to another world.

"Harder...now...baby. Fuck me...harder. Ohhh...please...fuck-me-harder-Benjie," I plead, mashing my clit against his taut lower belly. "Ooh...ooh...ooh...yeahhh, Benjie. Benjie. Benjie. Benjie. Gonna' cummm! An' when I do, sweetie...choke me!" I growled.

"Whaaat?" he asked, panting in disbelief.

"Choke me...with your hands," I gasped, "Go ahead, baby! Do it!" I growled again, hungering for that sublime feeling of asphyxia as I orgasmed.

The lights started going off behind my eyes. My struggling frame writhed beneath Benjie's great weight, and what little air I was able to inhale escaped my lips with barely audible grunts as his hands closed around my neck. Yes! This was the feeling! I thought, as spots flashed before my eyes and my brain started to fade from lack of oxygen. All the precious vapor was feeding the blood in my heart, which was rapidly diverting its contents from my skull to my demanding – no, ravenous – groin. Fueled by this precious supply, my vagina erupted and fairly broiled his hammering, meaty cock as I basted it with bubbling juices. The noises from my lips were strangled gags sounding like "Nnngghk...nnngghk...nnngghk," until Benjie released his hold on my throat. Stopping just short of unconsciousness, my lungs refilled with oxygen and my thrusting hips pounded at him as I screamed aloud in terrifying ecstasy...until he froze in my arms to sob out his own climax, while his simmering seed hosed down and extinguished the fire in my depths.

As we lay together, holding one another's trembling body, my fingers wove through his thick hair and I kissed him deeply. He'd fucked me inexhaustibly for perhaps a dozen times in every cavity of my body, but this slow, lingering kiss at dawn was only the second we'd shared since I'd met him the previous afternoon.

Please vote and send constructive feedback.