All Comments on 'Deja-Vu'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow, Patty, this was...

fantastic. I couldn't stop reading. I'd hoped you have it end the way you did and when you did, it brought tears to my eyes. Wonderfully done in your own beautiful style.

rgraham666rgraham666over 16 years ago
Very nice

A rather interesting twist on 'It's A Wonderful Life'.

Gratefully read and much enjoyed.

Well done!

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Amazing Story!

Very well written. Although there was a bit of confusion when you were referring to Chris' husband, you called him Jack then David, then Jack. Other than that, the story was first rate. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
As usual.

A very good story with interesting insights. I do wish you would write more, you are so good at it.

AmicusVerusAmicusVerusover 16 years ago
Great story and excellent writing

Very, very good. I hope you write and post more stories.

TE999TE999over 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Excellent blend of horror and mystery. A well crafted and exciting story. Great job Pat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Halloween Treat

A Patricia51 story, what a treat! This story had it all. It was sexy, playful, tender and very emotional, combined with well fleshed out characters and a hell of a plot. What's not to like? Outstanding! Hum, sorry for gushing...

skipperrskipperrover 16 years ago
Outstanding

What a great story! The depth of the first reincarnation drew me in. The emotions of the second kept me reading more. And I love a happy ending.

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 16 years ago

Excellent story. The little touches of humor here and there from Chris really gave her some depth. I liked how you took the time to live out the lives she borrowed. Well done!

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 16 years ago
Excellent

story. I loved the idea and you executed it very well.

Your characters were believable and the happy ending was good. Not too mushy. LOL

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Err...

Although the story was good, I think you need to work on your proof-reading. I'm sure Chris' husband doesn't have two first names that he uses interchangeably. I suggest you stick with either David or Jack.

MamaStessMamaStessabout 12 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very nice!

This story is one of the rare gems that are to be found on this site. Definitely one of my all time favorite stories. Thank you!

MeiosisMeiosisabout 7 years ago

I'll freely admit I'm less accepting of religion than I should be due to what I've always felt were very sound reasons but this paints religion in a wonderful light that never once triggered my prejudice. Thank you for sharing this. It shows a side of religion I wish more people could see and embrace. You write fantastically, had compelling characters, and again, a truly beautiful take on religion. I can think of more than a few people I wish I could convince to read this. Thank you for a wonderful story.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 4 years ago
Wow

This story is incredible. Did remind me alot of Quantum Leap lol but with more danger. Story line awesome. Very well written. 5* isn't enough.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Loved the story! I was surprised at the ending as I kept wondering what Chris would come back as for the third time. Glad that she was able to come back as herself and finish the job. Enjoyed the story and the sex that was scattered through it. Had me laughing when she "woke up" as Charlie with his dick in her hand taking a piss. Still wondering about Charlie's children and how they would play a part in the future? Sorry I can only give it a five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous