Deja's Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa smiled and held out her hand. "No need, it's a deal, shake on it, Barry. You knew it was vacant when Thandiwe rang you, what made you opt to put it on offer?"

Barry gripped Lisa's hand firmly, shook it vigorously and heaved a sigh of relief. "Lekker and you sure got the best deal." He flashed a smile. "Very rare guests want refunds, no valid reason in a five star, impressed by your arguments but mostly the Irish blood, romanticism, in my veins. Not Irish blarney but you shouldn't have split up, look and air of belonging together, thought the best place for rekindling is the suite and that I'd give you a helping hand. My Afrikaans businessman's blood was that we all benefit if I resell your rooms."

"Dining room unit is stocked, lagers, beers, usual spirits, ten bottles of champagne and ten each of red and white wine," Barry continued. "Lager and beer is on the house but I'll ration spirits, bubbly and wine; couple of bottles of spirits and three of bubbly and wine; can't give away profit I may not make on the rooms. I'd appreciate you re-lighting the same candles in the bathroom, save me replacing the lot. Yes, before you ask, I'll give Miss Adams a discount on her real honeymoon if she wishes to book the suite for arrival as Mrs Harrison."

"Thanks for the booze and champers, Barry." Lisa flashed a smile. "Offer greatly appreciated but I said I'm fair and we'll buy our own booze and candles, won't break our banks at the exchange rate. Thanks for the discount offer too but fences to mend and a way to go before any chance we'll be real honeymooners. May well take up the offer if we are; revisit where we kissed and made up and meet our friends, Barry and Thandiwe, again."

"Lekker," Barry muttered. "Take it you'll move now, before you go off for the day. It'd suit me, can get your rooms prepared for guests I hope will occupy them at tariff rates." He reached for a set of keys and put them on the counter. "Small key in the slot next to the 'H' button when lift gets to the penthouse suite floor, turn it, press 'H' and you'll be on your way. Don't need it coming down, fire precaution, but don't use the lift if there's a fire; escape is the door in the sitting room, it and the one at the foot of the stairs only open for exit, lower one onto the internal escape on the penthouse floor."

"Yes," Lisa confirmed. "Move now, can't wait to see the suite and don't want to face packing and moving tired after a day out."

Lisa and I arrived at the suite laden with our cases. She dropped hers, glanced around the sitting room, gasped, "Oh my," excitedly, rushed into the bedroom and gasped, "Oh my," again. I followed at a leisurely pace, we passed as she shot out of the bedroom, "Oh my" kept echoing in the distance and I finally caught up with her on the terrace.

"Took a leaf out your cynic's book when Barry said 'Relaxing, romantic, subtle not garish' and thought over the top sweetie-pie and sickly but it's fantastic; designer did a brilliant job, makes me feel I'm in love," Lisa said, frowned and added "Maybe I am, just don't realise it. How do you rate it, did BVBW get a fab deal?"

"Same thoughts and feelings," I confirmed and smiled. "Designer was a woman with taste, evident feminine touch. BVBW got a deal far beyond her and my wildest expectations."

Lisa smiled. "True." She glanced around. "Sea isn't that close, looks as if it's at the end of the drive, hadn't realised the hotel was so high up. Yes, female designer, taste and a horny bitch; it all invites sexual activity. Very sexy bed, huge sofa and chaise longue to make love in and on and four showerheads, two overhead and one each side in the wet rooms, bathroom one has a padded bench, and huge sunken bath to get wet making love. What..." She hesitated. "What I'd like to do for an hour or two now is strip, swim a length or two, sunbathe and you to seemingly absent-mindedly caress me, touches as per by the wardrobe, while I delight in it and do the same to you. Calm re-delivery of last night's frenzied messages." She giggled girlishly. "Short calm, horny bitch will soon lose control and make love to you."

"Said I'm a romantic, suite has turned you into one," I quipped. "Half teasing, half meant; you're putty under your shell. Lekker idea, no rush about cars and judged by this suite BVBW will turn in both and we'll come back in a Bentley or Ferrari."

Lisa shook her head. "Very improbable, lightning doesn't strike twice. I've got a Corolla, hire car most in demand here..."

"I have too."

"Doubles BVBW bargaining power," Lisa said acknowledging my interruption. "Anything tasty on the forecourt means no takers until at least the weekend, check the rate, do the maths, go for it if a two-for-one deal will give them a profit. Tit show for Barry wasn't needed, knew he'd do a good deal, just threw it in for good measure. He was very good, kept the show in peripheral vision, no ogling. Thandiwe sussed the name of my game, couldn't hide her grin."

"What did you make of them swallowing your ex-lovers' up sob story hook, line and sinker?" I asked.

"Gullible or see clearly what we do through fog," Lisa replied. "I bent truth; sort-of fell out and made up before we went down. How did you feel when Barry said you and I belong together? He certainly believes we'll honeymoon and meant he'd give us a good deal."

"Reassured he sees what I do through fog." I glanced at my watch. "About half six when we met, just gone eight, say fourteen hours, I certainly feel we belong together but still don't really know you; hope Marcus Aurelius was right and qué será, será. As to the latter, believe in fate and being in a honeymoon suite couldn't be a clearer prognostic."

Lisa smiled. "I feel and hope the same. Feel slightly weird but it's natural; together just over half a day, had a mass of sex and in a fabulous honeymoon suite, not the norm in boy meets girl scenarios. I'm off to strip and skinny-dip in the pool." She frowned. "No, must ring down and tell Barry the suite is fabulous and we're very happy bunnies first. We'll have to buy him and Thandiwe pressies, easy for her, pendant or brooch, pain for him, can't be booze, he must get staff discount, not a clue what to get him." She darted indoors to make the call, walked past me on her return and headed for the pool.

I watched Lisa's receding rear. Cute, firm rounded bum and long legs gripped in skin-tight blue denim, taut cloth arching in sharply, a third skin clinging to her tiny thong, the mere gusset lining her delicious pussy and its nectar. Still facing away from me, she stopped at the poolside, reached back for the hem of her top and with a swift, deft, stroke it was over her head, off her arms and thrown onto a sunlounger. She reached back again, untied the bows of her bra with a flick of her fingers, shook the shoelace ribbons off her shoulders, caught her bra as it fell and dropped it on the sunlounger. She knew I was watching but no element of striptease; eroticism was my knowing she felt her natural, hurried, undressing as she would in her bedroom at home a few days ago was our shared norm.

Lisa turned and smiled, pale gold breasts and flatness below bathed in sunlight, skin-tight denim slung low on her hips gripping all else bar bare feet. "Are you going to watch me undress or come and undress too?"

"Coming," I confirmed. "I was admiring your beautiful, sexy, rear view until you treated me to the delights of your frontal one."

Lisa flashed a smile. "Thanks for your compliments." She giggled. "Fallen for my bod but it's only female, nothing special about it; haven't for me, the person inside it, major reservations last night, only slight ones now."

"Your 'Bod' as you call it is very special and beautiful, perfect from head to foot," I assured her as I joined her by the pool. "Person inside it is too and 'Reservations' is the wrong word; just awareness I haven't plumbed her depths."

Lisa burst into giggles. "Certainly plumbed three last night, wrong word, wasn't plumb lines for true verticals architecturally, it was engineering, reaming and re-boring them with your monster." She looked skyward. "No clouds, still early, warm not baking but the sun is kicking out a lot of heat, so sunblock and you can apply it all over me when you finally get round to getting naked. I'll repay the favour." She unzipped her jeans, wriggled them down over her hips, inched them down her legs with a rolling motion and kicked them off, aimed perfectly at joining her other clothes on the sunlounger. Flicks of her fingers untied the bows of her thong and it joined her jeans. She scampered in for towels and her sunblock, dropped them by the sunlounger on her return. She stepped to the poolside, dived in, swam a return length and climbed out.

I smiled. "Glorious vision, beautiful, naked and dripping wet Lisa, a goddess, Amphitrite rising from the ocean."

"Thanks." Lisa flashed a smile. "Know about Romans, quoted Marcus Aurelius, but careless or intended analogy? Romans conquered Greeks, adopted some mythology, gods merged, notably Greek Poseidon and Roman Neptune. Latter version is he saw and fell in love with water nymph Amphitrite, she rejected him, he sent a dolphin to plead for him, she relented, married Neptune, they had several children, including Triton, name of the planet's biggest moon, and he rewarded the dolphin by immortalising it as the constellation Dolphinus, which I think is near Pegasus. Rejection part is close to the yarn I spun Barry and Jack and I don't want it to become truth."

Lisa looked at me and giggled. "My handsome sexy hunk Neptune's trident are his legs, two prongs and the third is standing to attention, pre-cum glistening in the sunlight. Stiffy and pre-cum, you're a horny bastard, Greg." She walked over, grabbed a towel, spread it out on the terrace and stretched out on it on her stomach. "Sunblock my back first, please, sit on my bum and thighs and slide down on a leg or turn round to face my legs and feet to do them."

Posed as requested, I squirted sunblock on my hands and massaged it into Lisa's shoulders and upper back. A fit body in both senses of the word, obvious she worked out, I felt strength in her shoulders and arms beneath her bronzed, soft, skin. My pulse quickened as my hands reached the small of her back, delicious inward curve and outward one rising to the rounds of her bum hidden beneath my body. I slid back onto my bum, legs astride and atop hers, parting hers to reveal her seemingly bejewelled pussy; droplets of delicious nectar sparkling like diamonds in the sunlight. Equally wet, my throbbing shaft dribbled pre-cum faster as I massaged sunblock into twinned pale gold curvaceous hillocks, the deliciously rounded firm mounds of her bum. I eased back, kneaded the cream into a firm thigh, down to the back of her knee and over the slender muscly arch of her calf to her ankle. I lifted her foot, no resistance, Lisa was completely relaxed, and kissed, then sucked briefly, each toe. Foot creamed, I kissed and sucked her twinned toes and slowly worked my way back up to her delicious glistening nectar and pale gold hillocks.

"Mmm, felt s-o-h good," Lisa murmured. "Fabulous massage per se and very sensual feeling caring, love, flow through your hands; it was heavenly bliss." She giggled. "Toe kisses and sucks were a delicious unexpected surprise."

"Cute toes, I couldn't resist," I said. "Glad you enjoyed the massage and felt my feelings."

Lisa giggled. "Felt your monster on my pussy when you slid off my bum and parted my legs." She rolled over onto her back and said, "Sit on my thighs again," as she glanced up at me. "Your body is anaemic at the mo; circulation depleted by blood pumped to high pressure and sealed in your rock hard monster. I'll, we'll, have to relieve it soon; raging stiffy before we got out the lift, no sign of flaccidity since, not good to have so much of your eight pints out of circulation or for it to be locked up for so long."

I settled on Lisa's thighs and looked down into her eyes.

"Tell me what you see." Lisa asked. "Just thoughts about my face, part of me you'll see most, don't try to make it poetic, romantic, unless it comes naturally."

"Amazing eyes dominate it, first thing I noticed when I saw you in Deja's," I began. "Deep dark pools warn of danger when you're direct and feisty as when we met, relaxed as now, they're Sirens, the sea nymphs in Odysseus who lured ships onto the rocks to drown sailors, inviting me to drown in them and you, immerse and surrender my being. Bright sunlight full on your face, pupils should be dots but their jet-black has engulfed the blackish-brown irises, just thin rings around deep, inky, sultry pools of arousal, your desire I drown willingly. Jet-black hair is the perfect frame for your face; it isolates your beauty from its surroundings, emphasises 'Don't mess with me' when you're direct and feisty and affection, candour, caring and gentleness when you're relaxed. Slender feathery eyebrows, I love the way one half-rises quizzically or in surprise, sometimes deliberate, others I'm sure you don't know you're doing it. Cute nose, slightly flared nostrils, guess I'd call it baby-shaped, just as I like; not into the current Hollywood movie star cosmetic surgery fad for septum-gripping nostrils, those I've seen who've had it gained a razor-blade thin sharp triangular beak and lost their good looks in my book. Pronounced Cupid's bow atop naturally red lips with a hint of inherent sexy pout and they're redder, thicker and poutier when you're sexually aroused as now. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and in mine your face is very, very, beautiful and absolute perfection."

"Oh my," Lisa gasped. "Thanks for your compliments. Said you were observant and evasive yesterday, first was definitely right, sure been observing my eyes and lips." She giggled. "Read my signals as easily as I read your stiffies, best start countering my teases about them with ones about black eyes and red pouty lips. What you said last was sweet, meant and I'm very flattered."

"Enjoy the view, haven't observed to detect your mood and hadn't really thought about your tells until just now," I said. "Detective habits die hard; my job to read tells suspects are lying, their faces and body language."

I began massaging sunblock into Lisa's shoulders. Her eyes fixed on mine, pupils fully dilated; I waited until I felt tension in her body, desperation for my hands to slide down to her bronzed mounds and proud, hard, nipples. Tension released and a murmur, "Mmm," as my fingers reached and circled her areolas, toying with her nipples on their circumnavigations. Delicious, warm, pale gold, silky smooth skin, enchanting unevenness, bumps, in her browny areolas, hardness of her nipples, I felt our racing pulses synchronise as our breathing grew heavier. Lisa closed her eyes, shut out the world and drifted into her own, luxuriating in my caresses as her firm breasts yielded their suppleness to my hands and fingers. I inched them from her magical mounds onto the flat prairie of ripe golden wheat below toward its isolated farmhouse, shady recess of her cute inward navel, and paused while a finger gently explored its depth. Fresh sunblock on my hands, they resumed their journey, eased to the solidity of her pelvic bones, back to her navel and to hints of slopes as the golden prairie arched gently east and west into her groins and curled south, gold fading into her pink cleft, essence of her femininity and source of her delicious nectar. I eased my body back, slid along and down her thighs, parted her legs as I had when I did her back and revealed her succulent pink flower glistening with honeydew, her nectar. Fresh sunblock on my hands, I worked down her leg and back up the other to her honeydew delights.

"Mmm," Lisa murmured. "You missed a bit, pussy needs sunblock, can't keep my legs tight together all the time and you just made sure I don't for the second time."

"It'll sting," I warned.

Lisa opened her eyes. "Label says for all body parts except eyes, that includes genitalia and I'll sue if it stings, causes a rash or whatever. Labia majora only, outer lips you can see, dab a tiny bit on, I'll yelp if it stings, if not, carry on." She giggled. "I'm leaking pussy juice like a tap, it'll dilute the sunblock, probably lose all its effect."

Test dab done and no reaction from Lisa, my sunblock coated slippery fingers slid gently on glinting nectar droplets.

"Mmm," Lisa murmured. "That felt s-o-h good."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I said. "Realised seeing your delicious nectar bubbling through the cream that I can't keep my legs closed to protect my cock and balls from sunburn."

Lisa laughed. "Men are such babies. Scared sunblock will sting, didn't me, doubt it will you and you'll sure enjoy feeling me apply it. I'll be gentle, won't hurt your balls, promise." She sat up. "That's for later, back first, so lie on your stomach if your flagpole permits."

I reached under myself to arrange it as I stretched out on my stomach, crushed under my body as I let the towel, terrace, take my weight. Settled in position, I expected Lisa to sit on my bum and upper thighs but felt air chilled sunblock and nectar slide an inch back along my left upper thigh as she sat on it. No time to luxuriate in the delightful sensation of her weight slightly parting nectar laden lips, feeling warmer, pure, nectar moisten my skin as the second sensation began; soft finger tips slithering on sunblock, ever changing direction and pressure as she worked it into my shoulders. I closed my eyes, blocked out awareness of heat searing into my stomach from my hot, throbbing, cock and concentrated on feeling cool and warmth of Lisa's nectar on my lower thigh and gentleness and strength in her hands and fingers as they inched ever lower into the small of my back and onward to the curves of my backside. The mix of massage, kneading and pressure, and gentleness, care and love, sent electrified shivers, thrills, pulsing through my inner body. Her hands danced; chaconnes, slow rhythmic massage and boleros, care and love, slower part of Ravel's 'Bolero,' never reaching its build up to its crescendo climax.

Softest touch as Lisa tested a dab of sunblock on my crotch, no reaction from me; her finger caressed more into the hardness and eased forward to the root of the solidity. Her hands inched onto my inner thigh, danced down my leg, paused at my ankle and lifted my foot, each toe kissed and sucked sensually, a repeat on my right foot and more dances as her hands moved up to my inner thigh.

I heard Lisa sigh softly and whisper, "All done, roll over."

Turned as bidden, I knew I was wearing a very satisfied, smug, smile.

Lisa giggled. "Don't need to ask if you enjoyed it; face says it all, grinning like a Cheshire cat, the cat that had the cream, you did, sunblock." She glanced down. "About to have more and you're the cat with cream; so much pre-cum it looks as if you came. Uncomfortable with your monster crushed under you, relief it's at flagpole stance again, eh?"

"It was sheer heaven, absolute ecstasy, and yes, uncomfortable and relief."

"More now," Lisa breathed huskily, knelt astride me, slight wriggle for a perfect aim, her body dropped and drove my flagpole into her warm, wet, pussy. I felt its lips part, cooler nectar, and press into my pubes, throbbing pole buried full length as she let me take her weight. She giggled. "That's a hole in one in golf. No moving or touching me, lie still, relax and enjoy my hands massaging cream into your body and my pussy massaging cream out of your delicious monster."

"Sure didn't expect the golf." I giggled. "Feels fantastic, you've begun a hands-free massage, it'll end long before the hands-on one, I'm ready to explode."

Lisa held a finger to her lips. "Shush. Close your eyes; relax and lose yourself in emotions and sensations."